Night 1 - The Vigil Begins

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 1 - The Vigil Begins

Postby Clearasday » 24 Jun 2014, 16:20:16

The senate has convened in full and they have begun to debate in earnest. You stand guard on the door as you have done for years. But this time worries and doubts fill your head. The senators have not heeded your council, they have ignored the threat that you believe is coming. Will you allow them to make such mistakes if it puts your glorious city at risk? While they sit and ignore your calls for unity, the city outside faces a much greater threat. You must convince as many as you can, as fast as you can. For there will be bloodshed soon.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Night 1 - The Vigil Begins

Postby That PJ » 24 Jun 2014, 19:18:44

There's only one thing to be done. We have to call him out of retirement.

But he's almost as much a fox as anyone! He's the roosteriest of the roosters! The cockiest of the cocks!

I have to try. Sometimes, in deepest despair, in greatest danger, it takes a giant cock to make things right.

It's madness!

Maybe so. Maybe so. But nonetheless, I find myself forced to call forth dferrantino to serve the Republic. Or, I guess, the Empire when we're through with it. 'Cause, you know. Dictators.

And if he should refuse...

Well, then, kill him.

(Attempting to convert dferr. Like probably everyone else.)
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Return to “Outside the Door”