Night 5 - The Monster Revealed

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 5 - The Monster Revealed

Postby Clearasday » 29 Jun 2014, 17:32:30

With the discovery that one of the senators that died last night was dead before he was killed, people are beginning to suspect that the Foxes may not be all of their problems. It is time to remember your now truly dead ally, and also to find new ones.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Night 5 - The Monster Revealed

Postby rekard » 29 Jun 2014, 17:45:42

Ok. So including us, the other 3 factions, I guess we have 5 factions in the game at least. Should we convert Hadrian or Constantine? Unexpectd we lost a member. Apparently other factions don't have your weakness of leader dying, everyone else dies. And foxes may be around who can kill every 2 days.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 29 Jun 2014, 21:02:46

The foxes might be a sociopath(s) and as such might not be able to coordinate and instead have a rotating every other day type of kill power. Might also be a Vig in the game which could be why 3 died last night. Though odd that they'd do a night Vig since usually that's a good way to prove yourself.

While they might not die due to the leaders death perhaps it will limit them in that they can't convert anymore. If so then two cults are stuck at the current numbers. Not sure if that's a safe gamble or not. Though since at least one cult appears to be able to convert every night we are certainly at a disadvantage due to only being able to do it every other one. Hopefully that one might have a limitation of its leader is killed they can't convert anymore and it happened to be one of the ones that died last night so they are stuck at 4.

Sucks to lose Ozy since he was in a great place being able to feed us information about the "HA" and what they were doing. I suspect you'll be next since Hadrian was going to Seer you. Constantine might be a decent pick but unless he can influence Hadrian and the others in the group at best he'd be able to pass along what they are talking about but would obviously be stuck telling the truth in public lest he be outed. Also since he's more or less come out I'd highly suspect he's already been converted. And while we can't be converted there's no saying that other groups might not have the same conversion blocking ability. So Hadrian might be the better pick since he's possibly hidden (Constantine might have been converted and spilled the beans on him) so might not be targeted for conversion. Also if we have the Seer he can influence both the "HA" as well and direct the lynch a bit through Constantine. I'd hope that since there was a conversion GA that Hadrian wouldn't have an innate conversion protection so unless there are other GAs in the game or he's been converted by a group that keeps what it converts he might be the best pick for us.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 29 Jun 2014, 21:11:03

Looking at the numbers I do think the largest cult did lose one of their leaders last night since if not I'd suspect they'd be at 5 instead of 4. And I'm hoping they also lost the ability to convert new members in turn. Obviously that assuming they didn't get blocked in some way but we might be the only group like that which makes up for our every other night conversion and if I die we all die weakness. So they had a pretty big pool to pick from thus I'd think they would be at 5 today and not 4.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 29 Jun 2014, 21:27:30

Probably they converted each other or something, or tried to convert a leader who should be naturally immune. The thing that I see is that there was no cult notice yesterday about maximum numbers, which leads me to believe someone actually got converted last night and we got the notice of 4 today.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 29 Jun 2014, 21:42:49

rekard wrote:Probably they converted each other or something, or tried to convert a leader who should be naturally immune. The thing that I see is that there was no cult notice yesterday about maximum numbers, which leads me to believe someone actually got converted last night and we got the notice of 4 today.
In the sign-up thread it was listed that every other day starting on Day 1 we'd be told the number of members of the largest cult.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 30 Jun 2014, 13:57:03

So lonely now. In one day I lose both my undead chickens. What's this world coming to when harmless undead chickens are persecuted by those jealous living chickens. Of course I might have had to put down poor Valerian today but Valentinian spared me from having to do that. I'm guessing Valentinian was just jealous of the other V named emperor getting all the attention.

Who to convert in order to try and replenish my ranks. It might be a gamble but I'm going with Hadrian. A risk since others might know about him by now through Constantine being turned and/or him having some sort of protection, but might as well give it the old college chicken try. Though he might have tipped his wing by saying that Valerian really needed to go. With luck it works and will ensure that I don't get exposed. Plus obviously being able to control the lynch a bit as long as Constantine survives. As well as getting a view into that other discussion forum.

Return to “From the Shadows”