Night 7 - Overthrow

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 7 - Overthrow

Postby Clearasday » 01 Jul 2014, 17:04:27

All throughout the city word comes to you. The revolt is succeeding. Your enemies are falling. They burn in their homes and they surrender in the streets. And in the Curia, your victory is at hand. The Senators barely have the strength to stop you now, and just as one of your number falls another takes his place. Will the sun rise on a Slave controlled Coop?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Night 7 - Overthrow

Postby dferrantino » 01 Jul 2014, 18:57:01

blindsniper, you said you had a Vig shot? We can use it to win today. Let's see how the vote goes and I'll tell you where to aim it before [insert time that's convenient for you].

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 01 Jul 2014, 19:10:12

I was going to recommend that, too, though it's worth noting that victory conditions are effective at the dawn of the next day. A lot of things appear to be happening in the night, so our victory is by no means assured.

It'd probably be a good time to know who you blokes are so we don't go a-murdering you. Frankly, we have enough votes (+ vig shot) to sway this however we want, as we get closer to tomorrow's crunch time. Which is good, since I might be busy.

Otherwise, convert Ryvvn --> Omega. Let's see if we can get our leader back in time for the revolution.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 01 Jul 2014, 20:11:41

we pretty much have this in the bag, we have 4 votes, my vig shot, we can pretty much take this tonight, i need mask names, and somebody needs to co-ordinate voting and if we can get a message to ryvvn ( ask him in game to vote with them somehow, we can sweep this game tonight/ by next am), but remember, tomorrow is my late night at work so i will be voting early am, (est) and also vig shot then, so i need mask names ASAP so we dont shoot ourselves in the foot so to speak

i am Pompey
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 01 Jul 2014, 20:17:45

Convert Ryvvn>>>Omega
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 01 Jul 2014, 20:33:40

actually we have this game as a win

tell Ryvvn to Vote with us (1 person starts it)

we lock votes, all pick the same target,, i off one of the non slave faction members not voting with us

vote goes through, as we control it, we recruit our faction leader back,

we possibly lose one of us, for the greater good,

day 8 starts, game ends, it is pretty much game in hand barring any other vigs in game, but i doubt that there are any left, most vigs should have shot by now, and most players expect me to shoot as soon as i feel in danger of being lynched, so dfer, stig, i NEED to know your mask account names, i will try to be online around noon my time (12.5 hrs from this post) come on lets win this game guys.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 00:01:48

y hallo thar

Seems like it'd be helpful for us to share my role stuff. I'm one of the Lovers. Converting the other one would mean that, if either of us is killed, you get a free kill on whoever made it happen. Would you guys be willing to go ahead with that?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 03:14:20

stigmata wrote:y hallo thar

Seems like it'd be helpful for us to share my role stuff. I'm one of the Lovers. Converting the other one would mean that, if either of us is killed, you get a free kill on whoever made it happen. Would you guys be willing to go ahead with that?

You see that? It's like that night you shared means nothing. :)

Your lover is already here, stigmata. He asked us to get you. But I didn't realize we were getting a vengeful lovers scenario.

Blind, let's not count our chickens yet. Worst case, we could lose 3 of us tonight to a conversion and well-placed shot on the lovers. With your vig and their vig, we're still probably in the clear, but that's closer than I'd like. We also might accidentally shoot Ryvvn, so his vote is not secure.

If you won't tell us who you are, lovers, at least suggest a target for vig and lynch. You know each other's mask and you know our masks.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 04:17:43

we could post a quote he said in day 0, or day 2 (day 1 was convert me) or part there of , and get him to trust us, and bamn, we have vote control, as long as stig and dfer post their mask names

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 05:08:17

Ehh, I have a notion for how to do it, but I'd rather avoid calling ourselves out if we can avoid doing so. There's no reason to choke this close to the finish line, and we have no idea what the rest of the situation is out there. Besides, I don't think Ryvvn is the sort to out himself just because we asked him to. I'd rather take the 4-in-5 odds that we miss him.

We still need a target.

Domitian: Would shut him up, but might rally enemies together. Could also be Ryvvn, since he's playing analysis. DOM would be my other choice. Viability depends on how accurate he is about Remus being one of us.
Caesar: I think is Antipater.
Augustus: Aldax? I don't really know.
Cicero/Commodus: Not sure about these two, one of them might be our stigmata, the other Omega?
Remus: Feels like dferrantino, but dferr is excellent at hiding. Could also be Ryvvn.
Which leaves... who? Sulla: Also a possible Ryvvn, in my opinion.

With 5 minutes of analysis before work takes me for several hours, that's the best guesses I've got. But hopefully dferr and stigmata will give you a better target before you need to shoot. I'm leaning Caesar or Augustus right now.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 05:22:23

The world would be a better place without Caesar or Commodus in it. Loose the wolves on either of them.

Stig, I think we're safe revealing at this point but I don't want to break our agreement. Let me know what you think.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 05:28:29

stigmata wrote:y hallo thar

After everything I've done to get you in here!

I thought you loved me :cry:

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 07:42:15

blindsniper, pop in here before you make your decision this afternoon. I've got the thread flagged so I'll get to you immediately if stigmata doesn't between now and then.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 08:05:03

This is a pain in the ass to do from my phone

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 08:12:57

Ew.

Fine, stig and I are Cicero and Sulla. We've been fairly well-hidden so far, so it shouldn't be an issue.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 08:53:04

Blind, please oh please humor me and have Pompey kill Caesar. That would make my day. You'd change history!

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 08:55:22

God. This is what I get for not reading back. Haha.

Yeah, dferrantino, you're all good. And still my only true love. Other than my dog, Kirby.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 09:19:02

I'm killing Remus

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 09:45:52

Blindsniper83 wrote:I'm killing Remus

Here's to hoping that wasn't Ryvvn...

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 09:53:24

I know. But with that it should be a game ender. Esp if it wasn't ryvvn. Then we all vote the same target? P.much guaranteeing a slave win.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 09:54:20

Also I will check back in an hour to see the after math.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 10:01:37

Blindsniper83 wrote:I know. But with that it should be a game ender. Esp if it wasn't ryvvn. Then we all vote the same target? P.much guaranteeing a slave win.

Again, we don't get victory until dawn. A lot of people have been dying in the night lately. All we're doing is stacking our odds, not guaranteeing success.

We don't want the other cults to know who we are if at all possible. Because if they do have night kills remaining, you can be damn sure they're going to use them. I don't want them looking at a stack of four votes and going 'oh, well, that's easy enough to figure out.'

I'll probably make a push for Domitian on account of how wrong he'll be about Remus and getting him killed and yadda yadda. If the rest of the game isn't all in cahoots with him, hopefully somebody will buy into it who's not one of us.

EDIT: Read the results of the vig. Nice. Shot.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 10:34:41

Nice shot!

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 11:27:24

PJ, I think we end up safer if some of us put votes on you (and switch last-minute if need be).

I'm going to be one of them.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 11:29:49

Starting to get worried that Domitian is Ryvvn. It would be annoying to accidentally lynch him.

4 players left:
Ryvvn
Omega
Antipater
Aldax

4 masks left:
Domitian
Commodus
Caesar
Augustus

- Antipater is almost definitely Caesar. That's the way he thinks, and his remark about Domitian is almost definitely a guess that I am Domitian (he knows me to be wordy and analytical).
- Augustus's sparse posting seems like Aldax to me.

Just leaves Omega (who I don't know well) and Ryvvn (who I also don't know well). Ryvvn has been super quiet in recent games, but he's also died early on. He was much more vocal in Night Vale. Are heat maps and pattern analysis his thing? Or more Omega's?

Either way, we've probably got this, since Caesar left us the choice of piling onto Dom or Commodus to secure the victory. Still need to see where the other players shake out, though. I'd expect Omega to follow Ryvvn if they're both still Blood Chickens, but can't be sure of much else.

I wonder if Antipater/Caesar is, in fact, still completely unaligned. That would be amazing.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 11:31:55

dferrantino wrote:PJ, I think we end up safer if some of us put votes on you (and switch last-minute if need be).

I'm going to be one of them.

Yeah, that's fine, and understood. As long as you're actually prepared for the last minute switch. :)

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 12:33:06

I have no idea who to vote for. I'm going to drop one on the Nero bandwagon, but I'll be up again in a few hours in case that's a horrible idea. Let me know, mmmkay?

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 12:37:02

stigmata wrote:I have no idea who to vote for. I'm going to drop one on the Nero bandwagon, but I'll be up again in a few hours in case that's a horrible idea. Let me know, mmmkay?

I suspect our best plan is to see where to other players are falling in hopes that they'll give us some options to jump to. I think a Commodus bandwagon would be ideal, but we're largely subject to their whims.

Just be ready to move when we hit crunch time.

EDIT: Hell, with 3 people placing votes on me maybe I'll point to evidence of Domitian's cult.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 12:39:48

I need to get to bed (it's almost 6am, just finished work). I'll try to start a commodus wagon now, because I can't guarantee I'll be active at the right time. Sorry about the inconvenience. :/

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 12:40:59

stigmata wrote:I need to get to bed (it's almost 6am, just finished work). I'll try to start a commodus wagon now, because I can't guarantee I'll be active at the right time. Sorry about the inconvenience. :/

It's cool. I appreciate you being upfront about it.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 12:43:15

Well, post is posted. Best I could come up with, but it might at least resonate. Dude *has* been pretty vapid.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 02 Jul 2014, 15:23:51

I'll try to be on b4 EOD but it is Wed
Ryvvn- Omega - aldax just to be safe

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 15:37:19

Alright. That's all I can do. The rest is in your hands, dferrantino.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 15:40:28

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 15:40:52

Also Ryvvn > Omega > Aldax > Antipater

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 15:54:05

Agreed: Ryvvn > Omega > Aldax > Antipater

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 15:58:51

Hoping that wasn't too early, but terrified of getting cut off.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 16:02:00

Looks like you did fine.

Now it's up to the night actions. AUGH. Suspense will be killing me. If one of the cults doesn't, I mean.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 02 Jul 2014, 16:03:18

Ryvvn > Omega > Aldax > Antipater

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 02 Jul 2014, 16:04:25

That PJ wrote:Looks like you did fine.

Now it's up to the night actions. AUGH. Suspense will be killing me. If one of the cults doesn't, I mean.

What I'm more worried about is someone swapping their nightkill to me instead of one of the unaligned. It's more likely than not they were already on one of us as is, but if I die we're down 2 instead of 1, and IDK if the retribution takes on a nightkill.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 02 Jul 2014, 16:33:06

I'll admit, a night kill on one of you is exactly what I've been worried about. So, yeah, I hope they didn't have time to switch, too.

Return to “Seen but not Heard”