Night 7 - The Great Duck Quacks His Last

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 7 - The Great Duck Quacks His Last

Postby Clearasday » 01 Jul 2014, 17:08:50

It is hard to believe, but your leader has been murdered. They have taken him from you, but not from your heart. His cause echoes in your ears and you know that you have the power to make his dream a reality. A City of Ducks, and the Chickens destroyed. As you prepare for what could be your final day, another ally joins you. With two Ducks once again, the city could be yours.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Night 7 - The Great Duck Quacks His Last

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 01 Jul 2014, 18:58:23

Ahoy - Remus here, just catching up on the day.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 01 Jul 2014, 19:06:11

And another cult revealed - the Slaves.

Going to be interesting to see who's got the four today, and if we can gang up on them. Four votes controls a lot of the lynch vote - I might have to get myself lynched so that I can see where the party lines lie.

PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby PA System » 02 Jul 2014, 04:49:16

Reporting in, now as a duck. Not looking great for us here but we'll figure something out. I am never able to reliably do anything after 1 PM EST so apprise me of your plans as soon as you think of something.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Jul 2014, 05:26:19

Ah, nice - I never would have guessed at that; great analysis under your mask account, I would've sworn you were one of the old TWG-ers. You're also a nice under-the-radar name, to some extent, so people are less likely to target you specifically.

Were you a plain chicken before we recruited you, or do you have any intel to share from elsewhere?

Note that we recruit by mask, and kill by main.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Jul 2014, 05:33:50

Bear in mind that I'm not likely to defend myself heavily if I get put up for lynch, because I can take one of my voters out with me. That may actually help us keep parity with whomever it is that's in the lead with 4 (masons or slaves, but I'm guessing the slaves are ~newer cult like the Ducks).

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Jul 2014, 06:23:23

So, 9 players:

2 Ducks
4 <XXX>
and three others, probably spread among the other cults. I don't think we're going to have a lot of plain chickens left.

• We know that we haven't seen a slave leader yet. With only one slave dead on Day 6, they could be the majority.
  • We've seen 2 masons fall (Night 4 & 6), so they could still be strong, but either way, I'd expect more masons around.
  • We've only seen 1 Blood Chicken die (their leader, Day 4), so they could be very strong, I'd expect more of them around as well.
  • Shambling should be all dead with Visigoth going - note the flavortext that Hadrian *died* instead of being murdered or lynched. When Visigoth was murdered, Hadrian died.
  • We've assumed the Chickens of Repute are dead, since two of them died on Day/Night 2. That may be a fase assumption, but nothing else to go on there.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Jul 2014, 07:40:32

Our goal today, other than the obvious recruitment, is to kill someone from the biggest block of voters. I will *not* be around for the last two hours of the day (my volleyball match finishes up about 10 minutes after EOD + drive-time home, etc.), so I'm deferring the convert & kill orders to you (I'll put some in, but I'd prefer that yours be given precedence). I imagine we'll see the votes line up pretty nicely.

If I get lynched, I'll need to also submit a list of poison targets (assuming CAD's not going to wait 30-60 minutes for me to get home and read up on things) ahead of time (horrible day for me to be away for EOD).

If there's a not-us lynch AND more than one nightkill (also not-us) AND we successfully recruit, we could have parity tomorrow as well, but I'd figure on me dying, taking one person out with my poison power and another out with the nightkill and then recruiting to keep us at 2 out of 6 remaining players. I actually think that's our ~better chance, but only if we can accurately target everything we're throwing around tonight (again, why I'm not resisting the lynch ~too much if it comes my way).

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Jul 2014, 07:50:29

Tentative orders:

Recruit Cicero-> Nero
Kill Aldax->Ryvvn

Outside of killing the foursome off, I'm primarily interested in not killing the same person that we recruit. Since we know who Domitian is, that might be a useful starting point. The only concern is that I'm looking at recruiting the people that Domitian is claiming I work with, so we might want to change that around. These are very, very tentative.

I don't really want to recruit anyone who's missed votes, although I wouldn't mind killing them off - but the problem is, because they've missed votes, I'm having a harder time placing them into a cult.

PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby PA System » 02 Jul 2014, 09:19:31

Slow to respond here - I was a regular chicken, and as such I have absolutely no useful intel at all. Your kill/recruit orders sound good to me. I need to pick someone to vote on too...

PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby PA System » 02 Jul 2014, 09:53:03

Oh well we are just effed in the a.

PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby PA System » 02 Jul 2014, 09:56:37

Going to stick with the orders DOM put up earlier.

PA System
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby PA System » 02 Jul 2014, 10:38:56

Addendum:

Recruit Cicero-> Nero -> Domitian
Kill Aldax-> Ryvvn -> dferrantino

Just in case, as things are moving quickly.

Return to “Their Worst Nightmare”