Each day each room picks a number of people to be shunted to the other room.
Nobody dies until the bomb goes off at the end of the final day.
It's the bombers objective to end the game in the same room as the VIP.
Going to be based on: http://tuesdayknightgames.com/tworoomsandaboom/
Players will be initially split into two factions, Blue and Red and then shuffled into two separate rooms.
NB: There is NO GUARANTEE of team parity in a given room.
Day 0 will not have a hostage exchange, but WILL have a vote for who to start as Room Leader.
Each player has the following Special Actions they can invoke:
- SHARE - You may offer to share information (role, and/or team ) with another player. If the other player accepts, both players exchange the information. You may NOT lie when sharing, unless you have a role that says you can. This is done privately via PM.
- REVEAL - You may tell another player, or a group of players, your information (role and/or team). There is NO expectation of reciprocity on a reveal. Roles may compel you to reveal, and again, This can be done privately via PM or publicly in the main forum threads.
NB: If revealed publicly, your revealed info will be added to the first post of your room's threads.
Note that ONLY the VIP and Bomber and Room Leader roles are for sure. All other roles are possibilities.
- VIP - End the game NOT in the same room as the Bomber for a Blue Team win.
- Bomber - End the game in the same room as the VIP for a Red Team win.
- Room Leader - Each day the Room Leader picks a number of people to trade to the other room. The Room Leader CANNOT pick himself to transfer rooms. The number of people traded will decrease over time and depend on exactly how many people are playing.
EG: 22+ players: Day 1, 5 people, Day 2, 4 people .... Day 5, 1 person.
Abdication - The Room Leader can abdicate at anytime and pass their leadership to another player of their choosing. The receiving player may decline the role, in which case the role is not transferred.
Usurping the Room Leader - At any time someone may cast a vote for a new leader. If that vote is picked up by 51% of the room, leadership is passed immediately. (NB: I will be very disappointed if I don't see at least one end of day leader usurp shenanigans.)
Other possible roles. Not all will be used:
- Agent - R/B - Force a FULL share once per day.
- Ahab / Moby - Unaligned - Personal victory. Ahab wins if Moby is blown up, and vice verse.
- Anarchist - Unaligned - Personal victory. Usurp a Room Leader 3 or more times.
- Born Leader - Unaligned - Personal victory. Finish the game as a Room Leader. (NB: There may be more Born Leaders assigned then rooms)
- Bouncer - R/B - ONLY if an ODD number of players are playing. Can shunt a player to the other room at any time.
- The Black - Black - If any player shares with you, you win and ALL other players lose.
- Cupid - Red - Once per game can reveal to two players. Those players must end in the same room together to gain a personal victory.
- Eris - Blue - Once per game can reveal to two players. Those players must NOT end in the same room together to gain a personal victory.
- Sniper / Decoy / Target - Unaligned. At end of game, Sniper gets a VIG shot and gains a personal victory if he hits the Target. Decoy gets a personal win if he gets shot instead of the target. Target gets a personal victory if he lives through the Sniper's shot.
- Doctor - Blue - Must share with the VIP before the end of the game.
- Engineer - Red - Must share with the Bomber before the end of the game.
- Enforcer - R/B - Once per round, force two players to reveal to each other.
- Eavesdropper - R/B - Has a chance of being BCCed on any PMs.
- Firefighter - Blue - If the Firefighter card shares with the VIP, he will protect the room he is in against Firebombs.
- Pyrotech - Red - If the Pyrotech card shares with the Bomber, then the bomb becomes a Firebomb and will kill all players in both rooms at the end of the game.
- Hot Potato - Unaligned - Swap teams and roles with any player that initiates a share with you. At the end of the game, the Hot Potato loses.
- Interrogator - R/B - Once per round privately reveal to one player and ask them a single Yes/No question to which they must answer honestly.
- Kangaroo - R/B - Once per game, switch places with someone in the other room. You may swap with the leader of the other room, however, you do not become leader.
- Mad Scientist - R/B - Once per game, force two players to exchange roles / teams.
- Mistress / Wife - <ALIGNED DAMMIT> - Personal victory. Mistress wins if in the same room as the VIP, and vice verse.
- MI6 - Unaligned - Personal Victory. Card share with both the VIP and the Bomber by the end of the game.
- Nuclear Tyrant - Unaligned - Personal Victory if you have NOT shared with both the VIP and the Bomber by the end of the game. Can NOT refuse to share.
- Paper / Rock / Scissors - Unaligned - Personal Victory if you end the game in a winning configuration. (EG: Paper is in the room with Rock, but not with Scissors)
- Pirate - R/B - Once per game you may publicly reveal and choose one player to "walk the plank". That player MUST be one of players exchanged between rooms this round.
- Security - R/B - Once per game you may publicly reveal and choose one player to be "tackled." That player can NOT leave the room this round. NB: This overrides the Pirate power.
- Seer - R/B - Twice per day, you may force a player to privately reveal all of his information to you. Seers MUST decline a Share request and cannot Reveal.
- Traveler - Unaligned - Personal victory if you are swapped between rooms 3 or more times.
- Usurper - R/B - Publicly reveal to become Room Leader. Cannot be used on the final day. You cannot be Usurped on the day you stole leadership.
Unlimited PMs to people within your room are available. However! Note that periodically a log of who has PMed who will be posted.
Mister E. Meat
Omega - Ambassador