Consider this the Waiting Room to the Rest of All Eternity
sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Day 5 - Brothers In Arms

Postby sphenodont » 17 Aug 2014, 20:08:00

Meta4 and Hellheart had spent every waking moment of their life together, and several months before that, too. They'd heard all the jokes and endured every cliché, but when they finally found a doctor in Sheboygan who was willing to perform the operation to separate them for free, they were elated. The first thing the brothers did once the anaesthesia wore off was get their own apartments on opposite coasts and agree not to see each other for at least two years.

Meta4 decided this was the perfect opportunity to do all the things he'd never been able to do, but imagine his surprise when he got to the airplane and found none other than his twin brother sitting in the back. They spent the next few days pointedly ignoring each other, even after the narrowly-avoided incident with the bus.

This morning, Meta4 decided he was going to cross another item off his bucket list (especially since he hadn't gotten to run with the bulls). He made absolutely sure that his brother was not signed up for the same thing (through wild gestures and loud shouting), and shortly after breakfast, Meta4 was ready to go skydiving.

If he'd been paying attention, he would have realized that most people don't jump solo their first time out, and generally reputable outfitters offer in-class training before the jump, and there are usually two parachutes, and most often they will make sure to do an inspection of the chutes with you present. Also, he would have been a little more concerned about the engines on the plane cutting in and out almost in tandem, or at least the unsettling number of bolts and tubes rolling freely about the cabin.

But he was excited and busy getting his camera ready, and so he missed all the signs.

The plane reached the final altitude, and people started lining up. The first person leapt from the plane, then the second, and finally it was Meta4's turn. He felt a cold chill across his neck, and starting having second thoughts. He started backing away from the open door when the co-pilot shoved him roughly out. "Holding up line!" he shouted after Meta4.

After a moment of panic, Meta4 realized that there wasn't much he could do except ride it out, so he counted to ten and pulled the cord to release the chute... which promptly came off in his hand. Panicking again, he scrambled to pull the auxillary release, but since he was missing his right arm, he couldn't pull it. Spying another one of the jumpers, he tried vainly to swim through the air to catch ahold of him, but the other jumper, frightening by the freakish one-armed man and having flashbacks of The Fugitive pulled his chute and floated out of his grasp.

The ground was rushing ever closer and closer when Meta4 saw what looked like an inflatable bounce house. He flailed desperately to aim for it, inch and inch... and finally crashed through the roof, landing roughly on whomever was inside. He began to laugh. Meta4 was sure he'd broken several ribs, but he was alive!

"Great. You just can't leave me alone, can you?" came a familiar voice. Of course, who else would he have landed on but his twin brother, Hellheart.

"Shut up, bro. I can't believe this, but I am actually glad to see you!" Meta4 hugged his bewildered brother.

And then a sinkhole opened up underneath them and swallowed them whole. To add insult to injury, the bounce house was inflated with hydrogen, so they also exploded.

Meta4, Hellheart - Recently-Detached Siamese Twins - Two Parts of one Hole, Day 4 (Lynch)

Lynch Votes
Meta4 - stigmata, Snake, RaveBomb, FurinMirado
Hellheart - rekard, Meta4, 7-zark-7, Death Tie-Breaker
FurinMirado - Augenvonsauron, DastardlyOldMan, Omega
rekard - Okaros, Hellheart
Iron Clad Burrito - Ryvvn
Snake - Iron Clad Burrito

Missing votes: Aldax, CAD, Jokerfish

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Day 5 - Brothers In Arms

Postby sphenodont » 17 Aug 2014, 20:18:50

(to be fleshed out)

FurinMirado - Woman Inspired by "Eat, Pray, Love" - Found Herself in the Most Unexpected Place, Day 4 (Maul)

Day 4 Maul Votes
Aldax 2
Augenvonsauron 1
DastardlyOldMan 2
Iron Clad Burrito 2
Jokerfish 1
Meta4 1
Mister E. Meat 1
Okaros 2
Omega 1
RaveBomb 1
rekard 1
stigmata 1
(No immunities.)

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 17 Aug 2014, 20:20:03

Upcoming Deaths:
International Man of Danger - Lynch, Day 5
Retired High School Earth Sciences Teacher - Maul, Day 5

Day Five Maul Votes (no immunities)
7-zark-7 - 1
Aldax - 1
Augenvonsauron - 1
Clearasday - 1
Iron Clad Burrito 1
Jokerfish - 2
Omega - 1
rekard - 2
Ryvvn - 1
Snake - 2
stigmata - 1

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Aug 2014, 20:27:33

Wait what? They were lovers or something? Hmmm. I'm still drunk so I will talk in morning.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Aug 2014, 07:24:27

((
OK, so I'm actually starting to look at analysis and things, since we have to get a wolf pretty damn soon, or we're pretty much done. And I confess, I have no %&*$# clue what the maul mechanism is at this point:

[+] Long Text
The Night 2 maul was triggered from this list (apparently), which I've rearranged in numeric order:

rekard - 4 - immune
Aldax - 3
7-zark-7 - 2
Clearasday - 2
DastardlyOldMan - 2
FurinMirado - 2
Hellheart - 2
Iron Clad Burrito - 2
Jokerfish - 2
Meta4 - 2
That PJ - 2
Admetus - 1
Mister E. Meat - 1
Okaros - 1
Omega - 1
RaveBomb - 1
Ryvvn - 1
Snake - 1

Now, rekard was Immune, but how did Admetus get mauled? There were 10 people with more votes than him. OK - so maybe that was before the rule change:

"
GM Update: I am making a slight rules change. The Reapers' PMs will be added to the Maul vote, but they will not be allowed to add any extra votes after receiving the tally.
Previously, their PMs did not add to the votes, but they were each allowed to add one vote wherever they liked. Given the wide variety in people's PM habits, that would make it very easy for Survivors to start sharing notes and determine the Reaper identities.
"

((Rechecking, I did receive two PMs on Day 1, so no one added to me - doh!))

But at least three Reapers wanted Admetus dead (important point, but not relevant to this question).

So, maybe we need to look at the Night 3 maul:
Hellheart 3 (immune to maul)
rekard 2
Okaros 2
7-zark-7 1
Clearasday 1
FurinMirado 1
Jokerfish 1
Meta4 1
Mister E. Meat 1
Omega 1
RaveBomb 1
Ryvvn 1
Snake 1

OK, so only two people are ahead of MEM in count. Maybe rekard and Okaros are both immune-by-way-of-being-reapers, but that almost seems too easy (I haven't dismissed that yet - but I will after the next day).

Night 4 Maul:
Aldax - 2
DastardlyOldMan - 2
Iron Clad Burrito - 2
Augenvonsauron - 1
Jokerfish - 1
Meta4 - 1
Mister E. Meat - 1 - already mauled, but a Day 3 PM still counts here.
Okaros - 2
Omega - 1
RaveBomb - 1
rekard - 1
stigmata – 1
FurinMirado - 0 - mauled - Uhhhhh?

Wait, what?? How did FurinMirado get mauled with no maul votes? Sure, maybe Aldax, myself, and ICB are all Reapers as well, and maybe Furin got an extra vote somewhere (for example, the penalty for not sending a PM) - but I think I'd know if I was a reaper, unless we really are in a Quantum game, and the Reapers aren't defined yet, and I'm ~potentially one without knowing it until the Psychic resolves. Or maybe Furin was the player who had to duck out, and sphenodont ~bypassed the real maul to give him a clean out?

Some clarification on that would help me, unless it's something that's meant to be intentionally vague, in which case, just tell me that. As it is, I see a bunch of stuff in the rules that doesn't actually seem to be applicable. In a normal game, I'd be looking at those maul votes as much as anything else, but without knowing how they work, I'm getting a bit frustrated trying to parse them.
))

SQUEAK.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 18 Aug 2014, 07:32:06

((Gawd I suck at this game this time round. RL needs to go hang itself... :cry: ))
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 07:52:55

Uhm. Jokerfish has not voted a single time in this game. It's been 4 days. It's just too much.

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 18 Aug 2014, 08:06:24

DastardlyOldMan wrote:((
OK, so I'm actually starting to look at analysis and things, since we have to get a wolf pretty damn soon, or we're pretty much done. And I confess, I have no %&*$# clue what the maul mechanism is at this point:

[+] Long Text
The Night 2 maul was triggered from this list (apparently), which I've rearranged in numeric order:

rekard - 4 - immune
Aldax - 3
7-zark-7 - 2
Clearasday - 2
DastardlyOldMan - 2
FurinMirado - 2
Hellheart - 2
Iron Clad Burrito - 2
Jokerfish - 2
Meta4 - 2
That PJ - 2
Admetus - 1
Mister E. Meat - 1
Okaros - 1
Omega - 1
RaveBomb - 1
Ryvvn - 1
Snake - 1

Now, rekard was Immune, but how did Admetus get mauled? There were 10 people with more votes than him. OK - so maybe that was before the rule change:

"
GM Update: I am making a slight rules change. The Reapers' PMs will be added to the Maul vote, but they will not be allowed to add any extra votes after receiving the tally.
Previously, their PMs did not add to the votes, but they were each allowed to add one vote wherever they liked. Given the wide variety in people's PM habits, that would make it very easy for Survivors to start sharing notes and determine the Reaper identities.
"

((Rechecking, I did receive two PMs on Day 1, so no one added to me - doh!))

But at least three Reapers wanted Admetus dead (important point, but not relevant to this question).

So, maybe we need to look at the Night 3 maul:
Hellheart 3 (immune to maul)
rekard 2
Okaros 2
7-zark-7 1
Clearasday 1
FurinMirado 1
Jokerfish 1
Meta4 1
Mister E. Meat 1
Omega 1
RaveBomb 1
Ryvvn 1
Snake 1

OK, so only two people are ahead of MEM in count. Maybe rekard and Okaros are both immune-by-way-of-being-reapers, but that almost seems too easy (I haven't dismissed that yet - but I will after the next day).

Night 4 Maul:
Aldax - 2
DastardlyOldMan - 2
Iron Clad Burrito - 2
Augenvonsauron - 1
Jokerfish - 1
Meta4 - 1
Mister E. Meat - 1 - already mauled, but a Day 3 PM still counts here.
Okaros - 2
Omega - 1
RaveBomb - 1
rekard - 1
stigmata – 1
FurinMirado - 0 - mauled - Uhhhhh?

Wait, what?? How did FurinMirado get mauled with no maul votes? Sure, maybe Aldax, myself, and ICB are all Reapers as well, and maybe Furin got an extra vote somewhere (for example, the penalty for not sending a PM) - but I think I'd know if I was a reaper, unless we really are in a Quantum game, and the Reapers aren't defined yet, and I'm ~potentially one without knowing it until the Psychic resolves. Or maybe Furin was the player who had to duck out, and sphenodont ~bypassed the real maul to give him a clean out?

Some clarification on that would help me, unless it's something that's meant to be intentionally vague, in which case, just tell me that. As it is, I see a bunch of stuff in the rules that doesn't actually seem to be applicable. In a normal game, I'd be looking at those maul votes as much as anything else, but without knowing how they work, I'm getting a bit frustrated trying to parse them.
))

SQUEAK.

((I was under the impression that the maul pms are a nomination not an election. Having a vote puts you in contention but having more only makes you more likely to be immune.))

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 11:37:55

Okay. No confirmation yet on Jokerfish? Okay.

Let's go for the surprise choice of Okaros

He gives no inklings of wolfitude or humanity. And that may be a problem. But I'm looking at others like ICB still.

Let's get this ball rolling. At least somewhat.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 18 Aug 2014, 11:39:46

rekard wrote:Uhm. Jokerfish has not voted a single time in this game. It's been 4 days. It's just too much.

I am aware of the situation and would really like to not have to replace/WOG another player. PMs have been sent.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 18 Aug 2014, 11:40:26

Snake wrote:((I was under the impression that the maul pms are a nomination not an election. Having a vote puts you in contention but having more only makes you more likely to be immune.))

This is correct.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Aug 2014, 11:43:20

sphenodont wrote:
Snake wrote:((I was under the impression that the maul pms are a nomination not an election. Having a vote puts you in contention but having more only makes you more likely to be immune.))

This is correct.

OK - I guess I still don't understand how Furin was mauled without being nominated, but I'll stop caring about it and just pretend that the wolves are mauling normally.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Aug 2014, 11:51:16

Snake.

Hellheart's argument against him still stands.

Yesterday's vote is almost entirely worthless, since the Reapers could go anywhere with three humans as the lynch leaders. Snake and ICB each going throwaway stands out a bit in the distribution. I could be convinced to go after ICB again as well, for some of the same reasons.

Is Okaros being Okaros? I haven't gotten a single PM from him, but can anyone confirm that he is, in fact, playing that PM game that he loves so much?

I still think RaveBomb's not being very RaveBomb as well.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 18 Aug 2014, 12:19:27

I think RaveBomb is having issues that are unrelated to the game.

At least that's what DastardlyOldMan told him.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 12:42:26

One of the last times you justified RL as a cause for inaction, you were a wolf, so who knows.

DOM, you can deduce how much he is talking by the maul votes. Or rather, how many folks talked to,him.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 18 Aug 2014, 12:56:18

DastardlyOldMan wrote:OK - I guess I still don't understand how Furin was mauled without being nominated, but I'll stop caring about it and just pretend that the wolves are mauling normally.

... damn it.

Let this be a lesson not to trust the wolves, evenespecially if you're the GM. I totally blew that.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 18 Aug 2014, 13:15:54

If I were you, I would publicly call them out for it :D

SQUEAK!

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 18 Aug 2014, 13:25:03

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Snake.

Yesterday's vote is almost entirely worthless, since the Reapers could go anywhere with three humans as the lynch leaders. Snake and ICB each going throwaway stands out a bit in the distribution. I could be convinced to go after ICB again as well, for some of the same reasons.

Is Okaros being Okaros? I haven't gotten a single PM from him, but can anyone confirm that he is, in fact, playing that PM game that he loves so much?

#checkagain

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Augenvonsauron » 18 Aug 2014, 13:32:30

George woke up late and then got stuck on an extended phone call from Delores wanting to know how the conference was going. George tried the usual tactic of one word answers but Delores was having none of it. So she made up some touchy feelie crap about her sister and mother that seemed to satisfy her. Whatever. George hadn't been to the conference yet, on account that she was in a town filled with dying people and wolves running around... not to mention Russia.

The catastrophe with the Siamese twins threw her for a loop. Not only was it a three way tie, but everyone in it was dead. Even with Death showing his ugly mug in there, there was little to go with. She did get a last minute sticky note from FurinMirado late the previous evening containing only a popular Valyrian catchphrase from a hit fantasy show on a rival pay cable station she couldn't quote for contractual reasons. But assuming that all men must die, and he did, was it just a way to strike back for starting the wagon on him or something more insidious....

George was kind of looking forward to getting home to Rube and the gang. Dang Russians did weird stuff for vacation. She wandered back to the bar, and tapped Iron Clad Burrito on the shoulder. "Any idea where a girl can get a ride out of this town?"

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 18 Aug 2014, 13:40:28

(( rekard was sounding hollow to me in his arguments with Hellheart yesterday, and with the maul hitting Furin and the tiebreak hitting Hellheart I'm convinced enough to actually make a full argument rather than a vague RP post.:

Days 1 and 2 were necessary for the Psychic. It's extremely likely that anybody who might be a candidate to be Psychic is going to be one of the people that helped lynch someone on one of those days.

Day One we lynched Blindsniper. 3 players were involved: Hellheart, That PJ, and FurinMIrado.
Day Two, rekard puts the killing vote on PJ by pushing him out of a multi-way tie at 2 votes and up to 3
Days Three and Four, rekard's pushing for Hellheart to get lynched.
With Furin getting mauled at the same time Hellheart was lynched, all 3 of the psychic candidates from Day One are now dead and rekard's been involved in 2 out of 3 of them.

For all his talk about not being interested in the Psychic role, rekard's doing a damn good job of killing off the "competition" for the role. I think he's either a wolf or willing to sacrifice others in order to chase after the Psychic role for himself. Since he went after Hellheart on Day Three and again on Day Four (when everyone also had another prediction) I'm betting it's the former since it would be bizarre for a Psychic-candidate to either try and lynch their Day Four prediction ahead of time or try to lynch someone who wasn't their target.))
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 18 Aug 2014, 13:41:34

#Augenvonsauron

Sket hides behind her fam.

Votes for people first then doesn't budge.

It's way too safe.

They turn out to be human? You were first. You did nothing wrong.

They're a wolf? Hooray for you. You started the lynchmob.

It's too convenient.

It's a bitch move.

#justsaying #makewaves #gettostepping

In response to my haters:

Back off whores. You don't know me. I'll shank a ho who thinks they can cross me.

Death saves me? That's a fallacy.

Day 1 he also saves Aldax. Why play favourites?

Day 2 Death does nothing.

Day 3 he saves me? You call that a save? We're both dead humans here. It's an easy win.

Day 4 he does me no favours.

This the evidence against me? Then bitch I'm bulletproof.

Aldax is a guilty as I am.

If it's day 3 you're basing the case on, you got a foul sense of help.

Two men convicted of murder and you only find one guilty. Everyone still thinks of the other as convicted.

#perspective #human #yallneedjesus

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 14:05:16

Okaros wrote:(( rekard was sounding hollow to me in his arguments with Hellheart yesterday, and with the maul hitting Furin and the tiebreak hitting Hellheart I'm convinced enough to actually make a full argument rather than a vague RP post.:

Days 1 and 2 were necessary for the Psychic. It's extremely likely that anybody who might be a candidate to be Psychic is going to be one of the people that helped lynch someone on one of those days.

Day One we lynched Blindsniper. 3 players were involved: Hellheart, That PJ, and FurinMIrado.
Day Two, rekard puts the killing vote on PJ by pushing him out of a multi-way tie at 2 votes and up to 3
Days Three and Four, rekard's pushing for Hellheart to get lynched.
With Furin getting mauled at the same time Hellheart was lynched, all 3 of the psychic candidates from Day One are now dead and rekard's been involved in 2 out of 3 of them.

For all his talk about not being interested in the Psychic role, rekard's doing a damn good job of killing off the "competition" for the role. I think he's either a wolf or willing to sacrifice others in order to chase after the Psychic role for himself. Since he went after Hellheart on Day Three and again on Day Four (when everyone also had another prediction) I'm betting it's the former since it would be bizarre for a Psychic-candidate to either try and lynch their Day Four prediction ahead of time or try to lynch someone who wasn't their target.))

Yikes Okaros. That is really bad. Talking about hollow, given how when I voted PJ, it was for self defense in a wagon that Furin made possible. I voted PJ since he was voting for me he could not retaliate. Right there, your whole theory goes into shambles. I'm surprised you missed that.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 18 Aug 2014, 14:16:05

(( If PJ had been an isolated incident, sure. In the context of you spending 3 days out of 3 trying (and largely succeeding) to kill the highest-probability Psychic candidates I'm not just going to turn a blind eye to it. ))
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 15:26:15

Your theory is a bit convoluted. If I had voted PJ from the start, you would have a point, yet I had voted DOM at the start. If Furin had been a wolf when he voted PJ, you could have a point.

You know, your reasoning is one that didn't even occurr to me.

But nope. You missed the spot by like 100 miles. Also, there is one huge flaw in your reasoning Okaros. Anyone wants to say what is?

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 18 Aug 2014, 16:01:01

I'm leaning towards Insane Clown Burrito for now. I'll keep thinking.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 18 Aug 2014, 16:26:24

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Snake.

My vote:
1. Had thought behind it
2. Expressed said thought
Pi. Was early enough that people could have jumped on. Wasn't late.
4. Had people COMPLIMENTING the idea behind the vote...
4.1 ...Though I note that no one was brave enough to actually jump on it.
5. Was for the same person you're saying Hellheart had a good case against yesterday
8. Which wasn't actually hellheart's vote, or case for or against, because
9. It was mine.
10. There is no number 7. No one's lucky enough.

That's pretty much DoM being un-DoM. that's sloppy. About as sloppy as Hellheart's vote tally issue yesterday.

My suspects, in no particular order:

Snake again
DOM
Zark

Hellheart's a distant 4th.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 18 Aug 2014, 16:31:45

Very distant since he's dead.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 18 Aug 2014, 16:50:34

rekard wrote:Very distant since he's dead.

Well... Yeah. :-)

(derp)

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 18 Aug 2014, 16:54:45

I'm with ICB on this one. #Snake

jokerfish
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby jokerfish » 18 Aug 2014, 17:07:16

OK, I've been totally off the reservation for the last week or so ...

Snake.
Last edited by jokerfish on 18 Aug 2014, 17:08:02, edited 1 time in total.
http://flic.kr/mylesmartinez/

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 18 Aug 2014, 17:07:51

((Is EoD 8 or 9 Eastern? I'm not gonna cast a vote if I already missed it and thread's just not locked yet :| ))

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 18 Aug 2014, 17:13:46

Ryvvn wrote:((Is EoD 8 or 9 Eastern? I'm not gonna cast a vote if I already missed it and thread's just not locked yet :| ))

9 eastern

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 18 Aug 2014, 17:19:52

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:((Is EoD 8 or 9 Eastern? I'm not gonna cast a vote if I already missed it and thread's just not locked yet :| ))

9 eastern

((Thanks! Oh, and, before this Snake train runs away, have a vote of gratitude, ICB! :D ))

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 18 Aug 2014, 17:20:56

ICB. We've wasted too much time chasing the tiebreaker question, & I fear that was the intention all along.

It might actually tell us something, unlike the label on this container of nitroglycerine. Part of it seems to be rubbed off... It says

do ### shake

So, I'm shaking, big nothing seems to be happe...

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 18 Aug 2014, 17:43:12

^ It says "maximum dose: 1200 ####grams." So I've had ten of them and now I feel a bit dizzy.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 18 Aug 2014, 17:52:08

I vote Snake as a protest to the ICB train, because apparently there are no other alternatives.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 18 Aug 2014, 17:56:47

It's looking like this, near as I can tell...

Snake - 5 - DastardlyOldMan, Iron Clad Burrito, Omega, JokerFish, Clearasday
Iron Clad Burrito - 4 - Augenvonsauron, stigmata, Ryvvn, 7-zark-7
Okaros - 1 - rekard
DastardlyOldMan - 1 - RaveBomb
rekard - 1 - Okaros
Augenvonsauron - 1 - Snake

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 18 Aug 2014, 18:00:19

Just FYI, I'll lock the thread but won't be able to write up the next EOD for a bit (what else is new). Need to run some urgent errands.

Return to “The Penultimate Destination”