Maybe You Can Come Back in the Prequel?
sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Death Notes

Postby sphenodont » 08 Aug 2014, 09:19:28

I'll tally maul votes and other power uses here.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Death Notes

Postby Blindsniper83 » 13 Aug 2014, 19:40:10

can a post be made in my honour?

you hear a noise from the shaggoth tank
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 19 Aug 2014, 18:50:47

Blindsniper83 wrote:can a post be made in my honour?

you hear a noise from the shaggoth tank

RESPOND RELIABLY, MY MASTER

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 19 Aug 2014, 21:38:38

In a response to a PM by Okaros on Day 1. I'm really sad that the best in-character post I had was in a PM because I had no time to do much of anything.

Hellheart wrote:I'm pretty sure this whole personal warning thing going to kill somebody at the end of the day.

You mean you sense that it's going to kill somebody at the end of the day.

If you'd stop hiding in the corner of the seat like a scared little girl, you'd know that's what somebody wrote on the ceiling...

Gus looks up, then gets the sick look on his face and makes a pitiful moaning sound.

...in his own blood. C'mon buddy, cheer up. It was only dripping on your back for maybe one minute, two minutes tops. I'm sure the stains will wash out.

I'm Shawn Spencer, head psychic of the Santa Barbara Police Department, and this is my partner, Sissypants McGee. We're sort of celebrities back home and we just want to keep a low profile. Just to be on the safe side, though, maybe we should act like that guy over there is going to die. I mean, look at him, does he look like he can handle himself in any sort of crisis? Okay sure, he's got a medkit to patch people up. And he's built like a tank. But does that mean he's mentally sound? Of course it doesn't. Why am I the only one talking here?

A shirtless Gus is passed out on the seat, on top of the back of a shirt that is covered in blood.

Return to “The Cutting Room”