Day 11

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 11

Postby Ryvvn » 05 Sep 2014, 19:14:32

For once, you guys cannot blame RaveBomb ;)

RaveBomb (human) has been lynched.

Blindsniper (human) has been mauled.

[+] vote tally
4 RaveBomb <-- Admetus, Blindsniper83, DastardlyOldMan, Visigoth
1 Visigoth <-- RaveBomb

Wolves Win!
Congratulations Visigoth, DastardlyOldMan, Elvera, and FurinMirado!

...we should probably just blame Okaros.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Re: Day 11

Postby Ryvvn » 05 Sep 2014, 19:14:42

Thanks everyone for playing!

(I set you all back to human for now while I figure out how I'm supposed to open all the boards.)

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 05 Sep 2014, 19:16:02

Fuckin' KNEW it was Visi. Too bad I didn't see it until too late. :(

DOM though... :?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 05 Sep 2014, 19:16:24

Good game all.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 05 Sep 2014, 19:16:53

From the dead thread:

Hellheart wrote:Rave, if you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault. You even got Blindsniper talking at the end. I'm honestly super impressed at your taking a stand here.

Would've liked to see Admetus help you out more. Maybe the two of you could've gotten him to change his vote already.

Also, I'm just going to drop this quote over here. Next to the broken Goldfish-B-GON device that I'm certain would not have been of any help to anyone.

How it works: clicking "PM" on a message in any thread will give you a link to that message followed by the full quoted message. I just changed the words inside the URL tags, then stacked them all in one post. It takes 15 minutes at most, almost all of which is reading the thread and summarizing posts.

Subject: Day 5

Hellheart wrote:DOM should have some truly insightful reads on longtime veterans. He is normally mauled before this happens. Lategame DOM is usually a wolf because he's very accurate after a certain point, much like rekard.

Be careful about Visigoth. Never forget Lone Wolf Visigoth.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 05 Sep 2014, 19:18:06

Okay, I lose in the most thorough and devastating way. Sorry humans, you can have my wolf hunting card back.

Wolves, can I be an honorary member for being the most effective wolf that didn't have access to the forum?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 05 Sep 2014, 19:18:09

Good game Ryvvn. It was fun, and thanks for being such a sport about Days 2 and 3 :lol:

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 05 Sep 2014, 19:22:09

Admetus wrote:Okay, I lose in the most thorough and devastating way. Sorry humans, you can have my wolf hunting card back.

Wolves, can I be an honorary member for being the most effective wolf that didn't have access to the forum?
It will be a trial one to start with. You need to help lynch 2 more humans and at least a Seer or Vig and then you can be a member.

Good game all. Ryvvn the daily narration was awesome. I don't know where you came up with that storyline.

I fully expect to be lynched and shot on Day 1 in the next game. I can only hope to be the Seer so I can beat my previous Day 2 record of being lynched as the Seer even though I found a wolf.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 05 Sep 2014, 19:22:12

Thanks very much for the game, Ryvvn - I apologize for playing the quiet wolf for so long there and not being able to really engage. Not the kind of wolf I really like to be, there, but glad I was able to at least enter the discussion on the final day. I did reread a lot today, but nothing that I found was useful (to me, as a wolf).

The survivors' vote distribution just fell into place perfectly for us, and that was much, much more by chance than by design.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 05 Sep 2014, 19:22:41

Visigoth wrote:
Admetus wrote:Okay, I lose in the most thorough and devastating way. Sorry humans, you can have my wolf hunting card back.

It will be a trial one to start with. You need to help lynch 2 more humans and at least a Seer or Vig and then you can be a member.

Good game all. Ryvvn the daily narration was awesome. I don't know where you came up with that storyline.

I fully expect to be lynched and shot on Day 1 in the next game. I can only hope to be the Seer so I can beat my previous Day 2 record of being lynched as the Seer even though I found a wolf.

Can you link to that game? :shock:

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 05 Sep 2014, 19:31:01

Hellheart wrote:
Visigoth wrote:

It was the Firefly game

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 05 Sep 2014, 19:44:25

Visigoth wrote:Ryvvn the daily narration was awesome. I don't know where you came up with that storyline.

Yeah, sorry for being so verbose with each day's opener, next time I'll try to go even more Vanilla... maybe not even tell you guys who got lynched or mauled each day :eyebrow:

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 05 Sep 2014, 20:15:11

Ryvvn wrote:... next time I'll try to go even more Vanilla... maybe not even tell you guys who got lynched or mauled each day :eyebrow:

IN for this game.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 05 Sep 2014, 23:52:16

Visigoth wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Visigoth wrote:

It was the Firefly game

Man, "Stepenpit" that name brings back memories.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 06 Sep 2014, 07:11:07

For the greater good.

Return to “Day”