Day 6

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 6

Postby Ryvvn » 29 Aug 2014, 19:33:25

[+] irrelevant
GM NOTICE/REQUEST (regarding the 3 day weekend):
I do not want to just decide this day has to be 72 hours long if it need not be, as such, what I'm asking of each player is, if you'd like and are comfortable with the day ending Sunday as a normal weekend, please attach a (48) to your vote when you place it, like so: Ryvvn (48)

This will inform me that you would prefer the day to end Sunday if able. Only if every player votes before Sunday and adds in the (48) will I end the game at 10pm Eastern on Sunday. If this happens, Monday will be a standard 24 hour day.

If you'd prefer it be a 72 hour day based on your availability this weekend, simply do not add the (48) to your vote. You are not locked into your option whichever you choose, I will track the (48) along with your votes, if you've already added the (48) and wish to remove it without changing your vote, simply bold and color the request to have it removed in a new post, likewise if you've already voted and later decide a Sunday end will work for you.

Again, by placing a bolded and colored (48) [preferably alongside your vote], you are agreeing to an end of Day 6 on Sunday and a single Day 7 on Monday.

Thank you for your compliance.

Day 6 ends on Monday at 10pm Eastern.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Re: Day 6

Postby Ryvvn » 29 Aug 2014, 19:33:36

:|

You guys were doing so well too:

Rictus (human) has been lynched.

Hellheart (human) has been mauled.

[+] vote tally
5 Rictus <-- Admetus, Clearasday, Hellheart, necklessone, Visigoth
4 Clearasday <-- DastardlyOldMan, Mister E. Meat, RaveBomb, Rictus
2 RaveBomb <-- Blindsniper83, jokerfish
1 Elvera <-- San
1 necklessone <-- 7-zark-7
1 San <-- Elvera
1 Blindsniper83 <-- PENALTY
*please note: votes against are listed alphabetically, not in vote order

Is it time to panic yet?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 29 Aug 2014, 19:33:41

Code: Select all

7-zark-7        --> Elvera
Admetus         --> Clearasday
Blindsniper83   --> RaveBomb
Clearasday      --> Visigoth
DastardlyOldMan --> Clearasday
Elvera          --> necklessone
jokerfish       --> necklessone
Meta4           --> necklessone
Mister E. Meat  --> Clearasday
necklessone     --> Meta4
RaveBomb        --> Visigoth
San             --> Elvera
Visigoth        --> Elvera

2x PENALTY      --> Meta4
*PLEASE NOTE: Meta4 has received a second penalty vote against him today for his second missed vote of the game. A reminder that missing three votes will result in an automatic WoG (likely to be replaced by That PJ who has kindly been waiting on standby if needed).

[+] the dead
Aldax (human)
Omega (human)
dferrantino (human)
Snake (human)
stigmata (human)
rekard (human)
FurinMirado (wolf)
sphenodont (human)
Rictus (human)
Hellheart (human)
Last edited by Ryvvn on 01 Sep 2014, 17:51:30, edited 13 times in total.
Reason: time stamp

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 29 Aug 2014, 19:33:46

Don't worry guys, I got this.

In accordance with Hellheart's wishes, I present to you:

The "Goldfish-B-GON" Thread Summary Device

...now, how does this thing work?

(tap. tap. tap.)

(clang! clang! clang!)

Some stuff happened

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 29 Aug 2014, 20:12:42

day 1 vote tally wrote:From Here

4 Aldax <-- Dferrantino, FurinMirado, San, sphenodont
4 stigmata <-- Aldax, Elvera, Hellheart, Rictus
2 Admetus <-- Omega, Visigoth
2 Hellheart <-- Admetus, stigmata
2 Meta4 <-- Mister E. Meat, necklessone
2 Snake <-- DastardlyOldMan, Meta4
1 7-zark-7 <-- RaveBomb
1 Clearasday <-- rekard
1 jokerfish <-- Clearasday
1 Mister E. Meat <-- 7-zark-7
1 necklessone <-- Snake
1 RaveBomb <-- Blindsniper83
1 San <-- jokerfish

That's a lot of green, & makes me wonder about Elvera (48)

we've lost a fair amount of analysis between Rekard and Hellheart... You think they were on to anything in their posts?

possible... The goldfish-inator seems to be broken though

have you tried turning it off and back on again?

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 30 Aug 2014, 17:47:59

Visigoth for now and happy for 48 hours.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 31 Aug 2014, 05:18:12

Even with 2x penalty, Meta4 (48)is on my potential wolf list.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 31 Aug 2014, 07:10:49

But Necklessone, you were my only friend (for 48 more hours, anyway).
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 31 Aug 2014, 08:38:03

Do not like to see both CAD and necklessone on the lynching vote for a human. CAD (48) for me. Especially after necklessone pulls his vote off CAD.

If CAD gets no traction and necklessone has some, I'm happy to go that way too.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 31 Aug 2014, 12:38:30

Rave-Ba-Bomb why wont anbody listen to me about him..... i watched him eat Hellheart last night

whats that????

oh you need air to breathe

HEY listen you dumb shit, you know its usless beating a dead horse right....

but ravebomb is neither dead, nor a horse, hes gotta be a wolf, or at least a bronie.....
*shudders*
touche

whoops forgot (48)
edited for time wanted
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 31 Aug 2014, 13:45:29

Mister E. Meat wrote:Do not like to see both CAD and necklessone on the lynching vote for a human. CAD (48) for me. Especially after necklessone pulls his vote off CAD.

If CAD gets no traction and necklessone has some, I'm happy to go that way too.

Not much happening today. I'm sticking with Visigoth and I'm off to bed. *edit I've just googled and realised it's Labor Day tomorrow, the silence is understandable. Happy holiday.

I would vote for necklessone to get some momentum going on anyone, but its more that I've got a lot of targets I already want to see dead and I feel like pissing other people off is only going to lead to my death faster. Although I'm starting to maybe think you're less of a wolf just because of your sheer stubbornness at wanting me dead. Being wrong repeatedly is a pretty human sometimes.

I'd also have continued Hellhearts Goldfish B Gone but I'm in the middle of travelling at the moment so posts are mostly from my phone and the occasional keyboard I find. Apologies.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 31 Aug 2014, 13:49:12

Visigoth for now and happy for 48 hours.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 31 Aug 2014, 15:35:03

I'm a bit surprised that necklessone and RaveBomb keep getting votes. Of everyone I'd put those two pretty high up on my likely humans list simply due to Day 4. Can I see a plan where what happened was all a grand wolf ploy? Sure, but still just doesn't seem to fit. Though necklessones's vote today does give me some pause. His vote today on Meta4 using the penalty votes seems a bit opportunistic. If he is a wolf it could allow the other wolves to control the vote a bit today due to those penalty votes. Still if he's a wolf I'd be surprised which would then make his whole "wolf in the open" play rather impressive.

Probably also include 7-Zark-7 on the likely human list as well. Though for him that whole Day 1 fiasco lingers on in my head. The posts between FurinMirado and 7-Zark-7 are pretty close so likely 7-Zark-7 didn't see FurinMirado's post creating the tie. And since his post mentioned creating a tie changing it when it didn't makes sense. The switch was really quick, under a minute, so almost too fast for a fellow wolf to mention in their forum that he didn't create a tie, 7-Zark-7 to see it, and then go make a new vote. So more likely he noticed it after posting which is why he switched so quickly. Though no reason why he picked Mister E. Meat again. Likely because that was where his vote was before so might as well go back to it when creating the tie failed. So while it's still an odd end of day I think it also kind of makes him feel more human to me.

Blindsniper83 on the other hand feels a little bit more on the wolf side to me. Other than a diversion on me on Day 2 he's only been voting for RaveBomb. His votes are more often than not early and the first vote on RaveBomb. It's about as blank a slate of a voting record as you can get while still voting.

Elvera would also trend a bit more towards the wolf side. Part of it is the "I'm new posts" which while true (the other game was an experimental one run by Ryvvn which bears no resemblance to a normal wolf game) can be over played. The rebuttals also feel a little more defensive, like a first time wolf, trying to explain away any issues. The other part is the Day 1 vote in which the only unknown vote left on the two vote leaders is theirs. Of course stating flat out that there must be a wolf on stigmata's bandwagon is a fallacy but it would be an outlier, I think, for it not to happen. The little tit-for-tat vote on Day 5 also seems weird to me. The reason seems odd as well since it assumes that they're right about who the wolves are to explain the vote. Also the "late" vote by San seemed odd as well. So used to the early morning (EST) votes that one coming in in the afternoon was unusual and with the prior vote being Elvera on San is a pattern breaker.

Seeing that I'm at two votes and looking at the list of other people with votes I'm going with Elvera (48) today. If I wanted to be really safe about this I would vote on Meta4, but don't really have a read on him due to his missed votes and limited post comments. So wouldn't feel quite right about putting a vote on him when there's another that I already suspect.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 31 Aug 2014, 17:09:41

Just a reminder that if the 5 outstanding don't get a vote in, along with the (48) designation should they be okay with it, then this day will last until 10pm tomorrow night.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 31 Aug 2014, 17:37:52

@Visi, I think the day 1 vote on me from 7z7 was just because 1, I baited for a vote and 2, we've got our little "rivalry" here since I snowed everyone a bunch of games ago. I did have questions about him after days 1 and 2 but now he seems pretty solidly human.

As for necklessone, maybe it's just my doggedness but it's so weird to claim over and over in thread to be a wolf. I think he really is one.

Elvera
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Elvera » 31 Aug 2014, 17:55:13

Mister E. Meat, I agree with you. Why make it so obvious that he is/isn't/is?

And RaveBomb and San are still on my watch list. But today I'm going to vote for necklessone (48).

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 31 Aug 2014, 18:28:08

Apologies, guys. I've been busy all day today and will be busy a bunch of tomorrow as well. I want to look at some of the vote sequences from previous days before I cast mine, and I need to get back to helping. So I'm going to give up and vote 72. Sorry! I'll try to take an hour later tonight so I don't have to worry about whether I get time tomorrow afternoon.

jokerfish
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby jokerfish » 31 Aug 2014, 18:42:13

I have this bad feeling that the wolves are slipping away. Hell heart is human. I'm still suspicious of RaveBomb but I have to admit that I'm not add sold as I was two days ago. Necklessone (48) is showing up on my radar now.
http://flic.kr/mylesmartinez/

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 01 Sep 2014, 04:29:07

Elvera again

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 01 Sep 2014, 13:32:37

Oh boy. With both CAD and Elvera on necklessone, I feel really worried that is the wrong choice.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 01 Sep 2014, 14:13:55

I have:
necklessone - 3 - Meta4, Jokerfish, Elvera
Elvera - 3 - 7Z7, Visigoth, San
Meta4 - 3 - necklessone, penalty, penalty
Visigoth - 2 - CAD, RaveBomb
Clearasday - 2 - MEM, DOM
RaveBomb - 1- blindsniper83

That's a vote for CAD hidden in there - he's still triggering me, and him surviving yesterday doesn't change anything.

e: Double-MEM'd

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 01 Sep 2014, 17:39:19

Okay, looking at the Day 4 run up to the end, I can construct an internally consistent scenario where Elvera + Clearasday + one of San or Meta4 are the wolves. At that point, necklessone and RaveBomb don't need to be wolves, so their votes are innocent, and Visigoth's vote is beyond reproach so far. CAD's singleton would have to be the reluctance to be caught saving FurinMirado, though I still think it would have been less remarkable if he'd voted for me.

If CAD isn't a wolf, I think I'll have to look hard at necklessone or RaveBomb. So I don't mind putting CAD in a tie with neckless and Elvera. I'd prefer if Meta4 wasn't in there, but not because I'm ruling him out as a wolf. Just because he's not on the top strata of my suspects.

I haven't gotten a chance to do my daily review of the threads to make sure I don't catch anything surprising, even with a whole spare day. Sorry.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 01 Sep 2014, 19:00:40

expect a new day within 30

Return to “Day”