Night 7

Postby Ryvvn » 01 Sep 2014, 19:17:05

Not much longer now....

Elvera
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Night 7

Postby Elvera » 02 Sep 2014, 13:50:35

So it looks like I'm probably going to get lynched today. I'm surprised I lasted this long, really.

I don't think I can really reason my way out of it at this point. Any suggestions?

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Visigoth » 02 Sep 2014, 14:42:10

Not sure. The tricky thing is that even though your Day 1 vote was random (or at least that's what you said) it's hard to defend it when you're the last unknown on one of the vote leaders. If you try and use the "I'm confused/new" thing people will just use it against you even though it's true but just so happens that you're also a wolf.

You could try and put together an argument for one of the other people and try to convince others to join you on that person. Tricky since you are new and are still figuring out the game. Plus the difference in votes would make it hard to try for a tie. You've kind of given some stuff on San, but might need to dig into it more. The problem there is San is very quiet usually and many time just makes a post with just the vote. So really hard to try divine anything out of it and since the votes don't look too suspicious. RaveBomb might be possible, but he's pretty random normally and if I was playing as Human Visigoth anyone voting on him would be very suspicious at this point. You could try a play at DOM, but not sure what to use. About the best would be the repeated votes on Clearasday which started on Day 3 with the simple vote only post. Still a little thin since until Clearasday's side is revealed he could be "right" about him which is why he's doggedly going after him. Mister E. Meat would likely be out because you'd be joining San in voting on him and if you suspect San why would you vote for the same person.

If it looks like all hope is lost (which might be true since I'm likely voting on you again which would likely be a for sure lynch at this point) you could go all crazy wolf and basically come out and froth and rant at everyone. Kind of on the fence about that sort of play but could be fun. Plus if it leads to a complete pile-up on you then vote analysis for that day will be pretty much useless.

On another note while I write my post I might be unintentionally digging my own grave. I'm looking at the votes on necklessone and some of them are rather odd and wondering why they didn't vote elsewhere, like on me. Not a good thing at all since people might follow that thread if Elvera is lynched instead of possibly following Mister E. Meat/Admetus's thoughts on Clearasday. Might need to rethink that angle, but thinking I'd follow it as a human so might have to make it.

For the maul think we might have to hit someone a bit more high profile tonight. Thinking Mister E. Meat, Admetus, or RaveBomb.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Sep 2014, 14:45:11

Elvera wrote:So it looks like I'm probably going to get lynched today. I'm surprised I lasted this long, really.

I don't think I can really reason my way out of it at this point. Any suggestions?

At this point, I don't think there's a way out for you - you're in the wrong spot at the wrong time, a couple of times. Do you want me to direct some heat away from you, or follow onto the inevitable train? I may go after CAD again as well, just so it's not a complete landslide, but even that might get me scrutinized a bit more tomorrow.

Elvera
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Elvera » 02 Sep 2014, 15:38:10

Have people revealed themselves as wolves (on purpose) in the day thread before? I think it would be kind of fun. Then everyone can chime in while I pick which one of them will be my last meal. Hehe :lol:

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 02 Sep 2014, 15:59:05

Visigoth wrote:For the maul think we might have to hit someone a bit more high profile tonight. Thinking Mister E. Meat, Admetus, or RaveBomb.

I think once Elvera goes down, it's going to prove out San as a human. I'd suggest either him or Admetus for the maul. If we kill off MEM after his continued attack on CAD, it might buy actually buy CAD some credibility (plus, once Elvera comes out as a wolf, MEM's going to attack CAD bigtime).

RaveBomb's still, for whatever reason, in people's heads.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Visigoth » 02 Sep 2014, 16:07:46

I'm good with San. Admetus would be good as well, but I think he sees me as more human than not so would like to keep him around as a result.

So maybe San -> Admetus

Then if we're lucky tomorrow both Mister E. Meat and Admetus go after Clearasday.

I'd love to know why people are thinking RaveBomb, but honestly I don't mind since it helps split up the votes a bit. Though really at this point it's only Blindsniper83 and at this point I'm guessing most people aren't even paying attention to him. That might be an angle I'll keep working to try and direct some attention his way.

Elvera wrote:Have people revealed themselves as wolves (on purpose) in the day thread before? I think it would be kind of fun. Then everyone can chime in while I pick which one of them will be my last meal. Hehe :lol:
Yeah. Though many times it a result of the Seer coming out and declaring a person a wolf which just leads to a massive pile-on of that person. So at that point they are dead and unless they want to try and counterclaim being the Seer there's really no room to argue. So instead some people go all silly and start spouting out about how all his wolf friends (like every player left at that time) will win in the end and other such things. Now there is still a really, really small chance that you could come out of this alive or at least get to another tie so not sure if you want to go all crazy yet. But if nearer to EOD if it doesn't look good you could toss out a parting shot at everyone.

Return to “Night”