Night 8

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 8

Postby Ryvvn » 02 Sep 2014, 19:13:27

Another lost, how well hidden are you two who remain?

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Night 8

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 03 Sep 2014, 05:15:12

FYI - I'd watch just a little bit - you've almost got a perfect voting record right now. I'd toss out a ~wrong vote or two as well, jump on a human bandwagon for a spot or two, before you take me out (if needed).

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 03 Sep 2014, 11:31:23

I have a dozen IRC channels flashing at me, a high-priority codefreeze break for a release this Saturday, two more high priority issues in prod that have to be fixed, and 1000 emails for which I'm basically guessing at the content via subject line + author because I don't have the time to read them. I need to maul something :evil:

But in all seriousness, it's going to be another vote + run day for me today - I'll have an ~hour of downtime between work and ball tonight, but might have to leave it to you (and I know you're in a similar boat right now anyhow).

Seriously, work needs to stop getting in the way of my wolf game.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 03 Sep 2014, 14:54:07

Still at the office - Zark for the maul, maybe? I think we need to leave blindsniper around right now, because if you're the last ~quiet person, people are going to ask why you're the last ~quiet person. RaveBomb might also be an option - despite his reputation for patent insanity, he's a helluva end-game player.

Who do we want to bring to the end game with us? I fully expect to be on the chopping block either tomorrow or the day after - I haven't had enough scrutiny this game, as Admetus pointed out a few days back.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 03 Sep 2014, 16:14:05

I could see it as a toss-up between them. I believe both are considered human by most so unlikely to be lynched even with people still voting on RaveBomb from time to time.

Ultimately I could see something like Blindsniper83, Meta4, and Mister E. Meat. 7-Zark-7 and RaveBomb are just too human, at least in my book, that it would be hard to get one of them lynched. Admetus is potentially dangerous though might not be bad depending on how the next day goes. So could maybe flip him for Mister E. Meat if it seems like he's trusting us more.

Will need to see how it plays out. Today might be a complete waste of votes which would be a good thing. Though unless I just sheep along I'm really not sold on Clearasday from a human Visigoth angle. Need to do a review and see what shakes out for the vote and maul.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 03 Sep 2014, 16:22:54

OK - I'll leave maul to your judgement - text me if something crazy comes up, but I'm heading out, not planning on being online until post-EOD.

MEM is a pretty decent end-game player, but of our options, he might be best. Meta4 is completely and utterly random, so unless he's your target for that final lynch, be wary there.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 03 Sep 2014, 16:48:30

Look at you being all negative and shit. Don't be giving up now man. We can handle this, just be cool man.

Of course the tricky part will be trying to set-up some people without drawing attention to them not voting on me in a couple of places. Day 6 in particular looks a little bad since your and Admetus's votes on Clearasday to put him into a tie at 3 when I was sitting there at 2 might strike some as odd.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 03 Sep 2014, 17:38:38

Hmm, not sure I like my vote on Admetus since I think he had me more on the human side, but honestly of those out there he does strike me as a bit off. Could come back to haunt me if it pushes him away if we do take him to the end game. It's really annoying how crazy some of these damn humans have voted this game. You look at it from one side and it makes them wolfy but from the other really human looking. And when taken all together seems to make a number of people more likely to be human than not.

For the maul I think 7-Zark-7 -> Meta4. Doubt the alternate is needed and not totally sold on Meta4 either since I'm kind of hoping he walks into a lynch soon, but figured he'd be as good as any right now. Also a little soft on 7-Zark-7 as well, but not sure people are even looking his way for anything so likely not getting lynched and not sure about taking him to the end game. Hard to read so no idea what he's thinking. Admetus might make a decent selection since people might think that the wolves are trying to set me up by mauling the other person on Admetus when Clearasday turns out to be human. Or maybe I'm the only person that sometimes wanders down that path when thinking about the mauls. :flail:

Return to “Night”