DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Night 9

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 03 Sep 2014, 19:36:10

OK, so only like, two more lynches left here.

Admetus -->
Blindsniper83 -->
Meta4 -->
Mister E. Meat -->
RaveBomb -->

I'll see if I can get a reread done (not bloody likely) and come up with a decent argument.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Visigoth » 03 Sep 2014, 20:14:04

Think I'm going to follow up with Admetus again. Looking at the colored charts has his name showing up as the last unknown on a number of human lynch winners/leaders. Actually other than the almost reluctant vote on Elvera on Day 7 he's voted on all humans with only RaveBomb as the only unknown of his votes.

Now mine also pops up in a couple of tricky spots (last unknown on Elvera on Day 6, me and Admetus on Rictus Day 5, me with some others on Furin on Day 4) so might draw some heat that way. Probably would try to sell it as the wolves trying to set me up by killing off everyone on Admetus leaving me the lone unknown so obviously a wolf since I didn't join in on Clearasday. Or maybe people will go after RaveBomb again for some reason making it easy for us.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 04 Sep 2014, 14:11:32

Going with Admetus again for my vote. Possibly not the best move since if I want to try and keep him as an ally trying to get him lynched isn't going to be doing me any favors in that department. Looked at the others but not really getting anything there. Might have gone with Blindsniper83 but a little worried about putting us both together on the same human with so few of votes out there. Also might be a bad move to hang a singleton vote out there at this point in the game but I'd hope by now most people would know that I go where ever my reads go and if that's counter to the existing bandwagons so be it.

For the maul I'm a bit lost. I could certainly see taking out Meta4 since he is all about the random, but at the same time if one of the others votes on him he'd be just as likely to vote back at that person potentially helping give us control of the vote then. Admetus or Mister E. Meat I'm iffy on. One taking one of the other out does close some holes in the voting record that might make people ignore the other unknown in the list. Though I think spinnable the same way I'm doing it for Admetus's Day 2 vote, maybe. I think taking Blindsniper83 and RaveBomb to the end would almost be the best since I'd hope Blindsniper83 would continue his pattern and thus help us take out RaveBomb. But he's changed his pattern and could do it again.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 04 Sep 2014, 15:38:09

Actually I think we have to do RaveBomb -> Meta4. A number of people have declared him human so the wolves certainly couldn't take him to the last day. Now not mauling him might help sell that he's a wolf since if not why is he still alive when a number of people consider him human. Of course you flip the argument around that of course that's what the wolves want you to think because he's human.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 04 Sep 2014, 15:42:08

The other option, if it's still available, is a no maul. It would help take more cover into the next couple of days if needed and doesn't change the time to victory.

Right now 5-2

No maul: 4-2 | 2-2
No maul: 4-2 | 3-1 | 1-1
Maul: 3-2 | 1-2
Maul: 3-2 | 2-1 | 0-1

So if they don't find us we win tomorrow. If they do find one of us we win on the weekend.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 04 Sep 2014, 16:24:19

Hmmm.... I just spent a lot of post getting buddy-buddy with RaveBomb, not sure we want to maul him. What about going back to MEM?

((Full disclosure: Visigoth's at my house now - we're just going to talk this over in private, and I'll summarize here.))

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 04 Sep 2014, 18:13:32

Waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle.

No maul is more interesting - but it sets us up with a potential tie instead of a win if we split the vote.

Admetus has just said "Visigoth is my top suspect" so mauling him would point obviously at Visigoth - but almost too obviously. He's also said he's confident that I'm human, so kind of want to keep him around.

RaveBomb's drawing fire from blindsniper - if we leave those two alive, we're guaranteed a vote split, and I think blindsniper gets some more votes tomorrow.

Mister E. Meat (overriding Visigoth's old maul vote, since we're going last-entered instead of majority for maul - he's beside me as I type this).

Return to “Night”