Day 3: Sink or Swim

It's totally sweet that this cabin sleeps 20+ and has a kegarator.
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 3: Sink or Swim

Postby Ionitor » 17 Sep 2014, 10:17:29

While none can question my Truth, the stated Effort performed by Simple_Simon is above Reproach.

As to the Wisdom and Purpose of my Redirection In The Beginning, It Is Known that is not uncommon for those named
Ionitor throughout History to make such Moves.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 10:18:32

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
rekard wrote:I feel iffy about DOM and his doubts about who to vote for on day 1.

I didn't have any doubts about who to vote for - it was Day 1. I never have doubts on Day 1, because there's never anything "real" to base a vote on. I suggested, strongly, that Rictus' vote had more meaning than it appeared to. Since MEM turned out wolf instead of human, it's not as important anymore, but had MEM been human, I would've suggested that Rictus was protecting someone else in that set of wagons. As it was, I feel like Rictus is probably the most human of the MEM-voters - because of how the context of that vote could have (and pretty much did) impact the entire set of votes that followed behind it -- and am surprised that he's getting vote traction.

I was waiting until closer to the end of day to vote in self-defense. If I had voted on any of the other leaders prior to the time that I did, people would've done the silly "let's make a tie thing" and I would've been back into danger - by keeping my vote off the main wagons early in the day, I avoided that entirely and was able to influence the wagons away from me. As it was, I made a vote at a time and target that gave me a ~95% chance of avoiding any danger to myself. I didn't seriously think MEM was a wolf, but my other choices at the time were Visigoth (my fellow co-conspirator from last game, who was obviously collecting votes for the same reason that I was) and Admetus (who, to be frank, I didn't feel like screwing over twice in rapid succession).

Getting a wolf was an added bonus, but my main goal was to keep me alive, and it worked out reasonably well. Given that I laid out the scenario several hours ahead of time, I continue to be suspicious of people who claim to be surprised by my late-in-the-day vote change. That feels like people stretching for reasons to drop a vote on me, or possibly people who are just oblivious to their surroundings.

So, at what point did I express doubt? Back that statement up for me, rekard?

The fact that you displayed a scenario of what was going on during the day was what I interpret as doubt. For day 1, it's uncommon to see those explanations. It seems as an attempt to explain and justify your potential courses of action. It just looks unnecessary.

I think I have made progress on getting my points across . I say a sentence and receive a 3 paragraph response. It's either that or someone gets too worried about the small things I say.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 10:19:46

That PJ wrote:E:
Simple_Simon wrote:I put more effort in my cat pictures per post (like this one) than I did that entire list.

...or he's just a lot faster at it than I gave him credit for.

That's also the first time he directly addressed the reasoning for my vote in the first place (ie, the actual spoiler). I don't trust people who dodge around my questions/accusations. If I thought it was odd and you can't explain why it wasn't, then I'm not going to be satisfied. Just take the damn thing head-on and I'll probably back off.

But what does raise my suspicion is that your analysis seems way off base. I'm usually at least in the same ballpark as you when it comes to this sort of thing, but your poke at Simon seems almost absurd, and your assumption that Ionitor was shielded also seems strange to me. I'm not reading Seer off of him, despite the crazypants posts (it just looks like obscuring RP to me). Because I feel like I should know what to expect from you, that makes me inclined to peg you for a wolf.

Honestly, I read him as an unlikely but still possible Seer. He came back after a long hiatus, which should have given him limited lynch immunity. When he makes the vote change, which if he's human would be off of some Day 1 read because holy shit did he stick his neck out, he's trusting in that lynch immunity to keep him alive. It certainly means he won't get mauled anytime soon. When it doesn't work out and he gets a bunch of heat instead, he starts being super cryptic. Have you seen the level of formatting he's put into his posts? He could be hiding stuff anywhere in them.

That said, I haven't defended Ionitor at all. He could easily be a wolf, although I still think that 3rd faction is super unlikely. It was just what I felt the wolves might do in that situation because the primary goal in any game with a Seer is to figure out who he is and kill him off. It's a hell of a reach since he'll probably be lynched in the next 2 days, but that's 2 days of Seer visions and at that point he's more than done his job.

EDIT: My best guess for him is vanilla human that laid down serious Seer cover in a gambit to stay alive, and maybe draw a maul before he got lynched. Which is pretty much the best possible thing you can do as a vanilla human.
Last edited by Hellheart on 17 Sep 2014, 10:33:09, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 10:27:02

I'll nudge sphenodont forward because the Rictus heat is absurd this early and pushing Visigoth to 4 - a completely defensible vote that just happened to protect a wolf - really bothers me.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 17 Sep 2014, 10:42:58

That PJ wrote:But I think sphenodont is a better choice. He's still got Day 1 behavior that looks suspicious to me, and the Day 2 last minute throwaway on Rictus seems curious, too, especially when he'd been active earlier in the day. Like he was saving it up for something specific that never came to pass. I also think his indirect proposal to not look for wolves is ridiculous. Whittle all the groups down so they get closer to parity? Oh sure nothing wrong with that!

In general, I'm not able to contribute during work hours, so I'm limited to trying to get stuff in after dinner and dogwalks in the evening. Sometimes I can sneak in some time between meetings, but really, I can't contribute much during the day time. I'm only trying to get in some time today because the wife and I might be going out to a movie tonight.

My "indirect proposal" was an attempt at roleplay, which clearly went misunderstood (as illustrated by HH). I was trying to say that if it were a multi-faction game, the last thing you want to do is tilt the balance of power severely by eliminating an entire faction first (unless you're a member of the hidden faction. See every single multi-hidden faction game we've played EVER.) If. And I'm not thinking that's the case.

I voted on Rictus because I didn't like the heat on Ionitor who is probably not the seer but might be, and because Anzig was taking heat for who-knows-why, and because he fit into my idea that wolves mauled MEM. DOM would have fit the pattern just as well, but he had no votes on him, and I thought there was a chance that the vote could swing away in the waning minutes of the day from one of the two leaders. I'm voting on him today because he made the deciding/tying vote yesterday.

Also he posted in an annoying color.

Ah, there's the real reason, eh? :D

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 11:05:04

So when PJ asks you why you voted, you answer completely. But last game when I asked, you responded to me in a snarky fashion.

I feel offended sir! Offended!

Your discourse seems acceptable, so I might reconsider.

Hellheart, why is Rictus heat absurd? Hyperbole much? Although, he did answer to ICB in a bit of a victimized way.

Though I agree on Visigoth. Ionitor probably did a thing of trying to play god and make the decision of who dies himself. I got doubts on Ionitor but we'll see.

Something stinks here.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 17 Sep 2014, 11:17:15

rekard wrote:Something stinks here.

I'm curious, could you elaborate? There are one or two things that I think you might mean, but I'd rather ask than assume.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 17 Sep 2014, 11:19:36

Rictus : 3 : Iron Clad Burrito, Snake, sphenodont
sphenodont : 3 : rekard, That PJ, Hellheart
Hellheart : 2 : Ryvvn, meta4
Ionitor : 2 : RaveBomb, Okaros
Admetus : 1 : Rictus
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : San
Okaros : 1 : Admetus
RaveBomb : 1 : Ionitor
rekard : 1 : DastardlyOldMan
San : 1 : BlindSniper83

No vote recorded (7) : 7-Zark-7, Aldax, dferrantino, jokerfish, Omega, Simple_Simon, Visigoth

((On a non-game related note, I just anally probed some gummy bears. I have a weird job.))

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 17 Sep 2014, 11:20:18

I do not Play at being God.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 17 Sep 2014, 11:28:15

Still sphenodont for now for the Day 1 shenanigans. Is it weird that I feel yesterday makes Ionitor look even more human?

Stealing Hellheart's breakdown since it's exactly what I've been trying to put together for ages. These two blocks of votes look funky:

[12:56] dferrantino for sphenodont ( 1 )
[13:17] Ravebomb for Visigoth ( 2 )
[13:20] Meta4 for Visigoth ( 3 )
[13:47] Okaros for Ionitor ( 3 )
[17:21] DOM for Anzig ( 3 )
[17:35] Hellheart for Anzig ( 4 )

I'm including my and Rave's votes for completion's sake due to the timeframe, but analytically, Okaros' vote looks like an attempt to protect Visigoth, and Hellheart's looks like a vote of opportunity. Depends on a bunch of outside factors (namely the status of Visi and Ionitor) but I'm certain at least one of those last 4 is a wolf, and leaning heavily on either Okaros or Hellheart.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 11:31:44

Admetus wrote:
rekard wrote:Something stinks here.

I'm curious, could you elaborate? There are one or two things that I think you might mean, but I'd rather ask than assume.

Something aaaaaaaaalways stinks.

Today that's Okaros. And a bit of DOM. And maybe Blind.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 17 Sep 2014, 11:41:47

Yeah, a few people have mentioned Okaros, but he's not getting any vote traction. I notice you had the same thing happen yesterday.

One of the things that could be affecting what's going on is this unknown faction variable. Some of the vote momentum behind various people could be votes for "not on my team." But I don't know if there are any actively coordinating teams besides the wolves, and my current pet theory suggests there might not be. I have to assume for now that there are just wolves and humans, but at the same time be on the lookout for things that are best explained by people playing as if it's a team game.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 17 Sep 2014, 12:02:23

Admetus wrote:Yeah, a few people have mentioned Okaros, but he's not getting any vote traction. I notice you had the same thing happen yesterday.

It is now Time for Consolidation. Of the options Available, Okaros is the Most Suspicious, especially the Great Vote Change of Day 1.

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 17 Sep 2014, 12:11:36

TCAMSGVC?

What sort of secret message is that?

Ionitor wrote:It is now Time for Consolidation. Of the options Available, Okaros is the Most Suspicious, especially the Great Vote Change of Day 1.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 17 Sep 2014, 12:13:14

Snake wrote:TCAMSGVC?

Ionitor wrote:It is now Time for Consolidation. Of the options Available, Okaros is the Most Suspicious, especially the Great Vote Change of Day 1.

A nonsense one.

And Ionitor referring to anyone besides himself for the "Great Vote Change of Day 1" is laughable.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 17 Sep 2014, 12:21:33

That PJ wrote:
Snake wrote:TCAMSGVC?

A nonsense one.

And Ionitor referring to anyone besides himself for the "Great Vote Change of Day 1" is laughable.

You sassin' me, Boy? I have Explained my Choice, and even made a Humble Confession that It may have been Based on Incomplete Judgement.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 17 Sep 2014, 12:37:31

*snerk* You're on speakerphone again.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 17 Sep 2014, 12:48:12

RaveBomb wrote:*snerk* You're on speakerphone again.

I knew it! Who is that? Who's laughing?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Sep 2014, 12:51:40

Hellheart wrote:In case people don't understand what I'm talking about . . .

No, see, I, and likely the others growing suspicious of you, do understand what you're talking about; it's because of that, and your continued tone throughout today, that my vote is staying put.

This is an exceptionally alarming comment:
Hellheart wrote:
Meta4 wrote:Hellheart, for his weak-sauce explanation of voting for Simple_Simon.

This is the 3rd consecutive game that you've voted for me on the first day that I get anything. Do you have something against me?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 17 Sep 2014, 13:09:05

Hellheart wrote:Do you have something against me?

I think it's his penis.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 13:19:27

Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:In case people don't understand what I'm talking about . . .

No, see, I, and likely the others growing suspicious of you, do understand what you're talking about; it's because of that, and your continued tone throughout today, that my vote is staying put.

This is an exceptionally alarming comment:
Hellheart wrote:
Meta4 wrote:Hellheart, for his weak-sauce explanation of voting for Simple_Simon.

This is the 3rd consecutive game that you've voted for me on the first day that I get anything. Do you have something against me?

Alarming? He's my new automatic vote and I'd auto-vig him because that's bullshit. He has no legitimate reason to force me into a bandwagon for 3 consecutive games for what had been spurious reasons at best. We were both human every single time.

Perhaps what alarms you is anger displayed towards what you see as normal but I see as a personal attack. We've been down this road three times now. You should be used to this.

My vote for Anzig was made for vote record purposes. Namely, I wanted to see if anyone pushed Visigoth up to re-tie. I said the vote had no valid reason and suggested I'd change. I was planning to vote for Ionitor before his posting style made me think he might draw the maul

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 17 Sep 2014, 13:42:47

sphenodont wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Do you have something against me?

I think it's his penis.

[+] ewwww

That's icky!
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 17 Sep 2014, 14:01:49

rekard wrote:But Visigoth why shouldn't we vote for you?
Vote for me, don't vote for me but why the fuck do you think I need to come up with a reason for you to not vote on me? Hell at least make a teeny-tiny bit of effort and give a reason for why you or anyone would vote on me first and maybe I'll think about contesting it.

I'm putting my cash on the barrelhead, put my money where my mouth is, money back guarantee, push pull or drag vote on Hellheart.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 14:17:23

Hmmmm.

Let's see.

Okaros

I'll be watching.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 17 Sep 2014, 14:29:10

Okay, let's see what we have to work with:
necklessone wrote:
  • 3.5 kegs of beer
  • Approx. 6 liters of assorted hard alcohols
  • Four bags of chips
  • What appears to be an old CB radio with many wires sticking out of it
  • A poorly maintained canoe
  • Wood
  • Enough non-chip food to last several more days
  • Many makeshift weapons
  • Duct tape, old

What's that?

I AM GROOT

No, the thing with all the wires sticking out of it

That's for if things get really hardcore.

necklessone wrote:I just anally probed some gummy bears.

You've got issues

necklessone wrote:((I have a weird job.))

That too.

So, the thing with all the wires sticking out of it?

Part of my plan - I'll also need a Quarnex battery

How are we supposed to get that?

Apparently these bald guys find you attractive, so I’m sure you can work out some kind of trade.

You have got to be kidding me!

No, I’m serious. Apparently they find you attractive.

Now - There’s one more thing we need to complete the plan—Okaros’s eye.

PS - this brings us to:

Okaros : 4 : Admetus, Visigoth, Rekard, 7-Zark-7
sphenodont : 2 : That PJ, Hellheart
Hellheart : 3: Ryvvn, meta4, Visigoth

No vote recorded (5) : Aldax, dferrantino, jokerfish, Omega, Simple_Simon,

((Stealth Edit - to reflect Rekard's vote - color coding takes time, but I thank our lovely and talented GM for enabling the "notify Zark when someone else has posted" function. Shame about the Gummy bears though))

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 17 Sep 2014, 14:45:48

I'll just go with my gut. Okaros
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 17 Sep 2014, 14:55:21

7-zark-7 wrote:Okaros : 4 : Admetus, Visigoth, Rekard, 7-Zark-7
sphenodont : 2 : That PJ, Hellheart
Hellheart : 3: Ryvvn, meta4, Visigoth

No vote recorded (5) : Aldax, dferrantino, jokerfish, Omega, Simple_Simon,
Look I'm good, but not votes on different people good. Are you doing something with my vote? My vote is an honest, virtuous, wholesome vote and would never be up for doing anything untoward so you watch it.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 17 Sep 2014, 15:01:26

*blink* Well, that escalated quickly didn't it.

Here's perhaps a more accurate vote tally:

Okaros : 5 : Admetus, Ionitor, rekard, 7-Zark-7, Aldax
Hellheart : 3 : Ryvvn, meta4, Visigoth
sphenodont : 3 : That PJ, Hellheart, dferrantino

No vote recorded (3) : jokerfish, Omega, Simple_Simon
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 17 Sep 2014, 15:10:19

Yeah, a little worrying, actually.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 17 Sep 2014, 15:29:19

Admetus wrote:Yeah, a little worrying, actually.

Especially given the rather thin basis for it. He pushed someone up to two votes, making a sixth tie. Comparatively speaking, this is rather petty next to the arguments for Ionitor, sphenodont, Hellheart, or even Rictus (which is not a very good argument, either, in my opinion). It seems awfully forced and sudden and driven almost entirely by the gut instinct of a couple of people.

...But having said that, I'm sure he'll wind up flipping wolf and make me wonder why I bother to analyze at all.
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 15:46:48

That PJ wrote: Comparatively speaking, this is rather petty next to the arguments for Ionitor, sphenodont, Hellheart

Before deferrantino, the argument for me was effectively "HH is being odd, he must be a wolf." That's a non-argument because nobody has ever correctly tone-read me as a wolf. I'm a human again and oh look, HH is being aggressive so he must be a wolf.

Somehow it never occurs to people that I might just be really angry about a lot of things that I know will never change, and that's one of the biggest ones.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 16:18:11

As long as you have that style of play, people will suspect you. Whether you're really angry or not, it is not something that people will know through forums and it's your responsibility to control.

PJ, many times the real wolves hide in the subtle votes that happen in the middle, not just the obvious actions. Okaros is being voted on, not because he made a tie, but because he changed his vote for no reason at all to make a sixth tie in what is a strange unecessary move.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 17 Sep 2014, 16:35:20

I joked about lynching Ryvvn-the-Seer (and also the previous game GM) on Day One in the signup thread, fyi. Maybe Hellheart needs to include the signup thread in the Goldfish-inator?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 17 Sep 2014, 16:53:21

So? That doesn't mean you're human necessarilly or make for a valid excuse. Also it's not like everyone is going to be reading the signup thread that deeply or take everything there as a fact.

But now, who else could be a wolf? I was worried for sphenodont's wagon increase but then this one with Okaros worries me too. Hmm.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 17 Sep 2014, 17:20:10

[+] OH MY GAWD

Dat Okaros push.

I kinda get it, at least I think I do.

[+] still want the fish

Instead consider this a revenge vote / hope for tie vote on Hellheart.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 17 Sep 2014, 17:27:20

This Okaros swing makes me uneasy.

Hellheart to tie. Let's see if anyone jumps ship.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 17 Sep 2014, 17:33:28

That should make it:

Hellheart : 5 : Ryvvn, meta4, Visigoth, Simple_Simon, Omega
Okaros : 5 : Admetus, Ionitor, rekard, 7-Zark-7, Aldax
sphenodont : 3 : That PJ, Hellheart, dferrantino

No vote recorded (1) : jokerfish

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Sep 2014, 17:36:53

There's something very telling about certain posts by Hellheart today, at least I think so, it would be very interesting to see if I'm correct this time.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 17:38:12

rekard wrote:As long as you have that style of play, people will suspect you. Whether you're really angry or not, it is not something that people will know through forums and it's your responsibility to control.

Or I could just be aggressive, die as a human, tell everyone I'm right about everything and that they should stop voting me for stupid reasons, and then stop caring about it until the next game.

You know, like I always do. People have gotten used to the usual style of everyone else. What makes me so Goddamn special?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 17:41:00

Ryvvn wrote:There's something very telling about certain posts by Hellheart today, at least I think so, it would be very interesting to see if I'm correct this time.

You're completely wrong, but honestly I'm not mad at you about this vote here. I'm mad at people in general and I'm really mad at Meta4, but you could've easily voted for me in Final Destination and you laid off then.

I'm just saying that the votes for me here are based completely off of posting reads, unlike everybody else that was at 3 where there was a voting-related reason for them to be pushed forward. Posting reads are notoriously unreliable, particularly with me where I'm emotionally extremely volatile to say the least.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 17 Sep 2014, 17:43:59

Hellheart wrote:
That PJ wrote: Comparatively speaking, this is rather petty next to the arguments for Ionitor, sphenodont, Hellheart

Before deferrantino, the argument for me was effectively "HH is being odd, he must be a wolf." That's a non-argument because nobody has ever correctly tone-read me as a wolf. I'm a human again and oh look, HH is being aggressive so he must be a wolf.

Somehow it never occurs to people that I might just be really angry about a lot of things that I know will never change, and that's one of the biggest ones.

I don't care if you're aggressive so much as I care if you sound wrong.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 17 Sep 2014, 17:50:56

So I mentioned earlier that I was puzzled why I was getting so much traction. I voted for a tie on day 1 and end up lynching a wolf. I should get a prize for "lucky dumb human" but instead I get labeled a wolf who is getting a massive boost from my buddy wolf-MEM.

Baloney.
-------
The current bandwagons are shaping up fast, and the feeling I get is that it's teams lining up to protect their own, not people really working to find a wolf. So I don't know if I like either one of the targets.

Hellheart is being Hellheart. And people are reacting to that as they like. This is also a not-perfect-but-completely-understandable reaction. (I recall that I once lynched Hellheart just to stop his Ogre role play :twisted: )

Which goes back to my point about not really hunting for wolves right now. So that makes Ryvvn suspect to me.
Charming, to the last.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 17 Sep 2014, 17:54:12

Rictus wrote:So I mentioned earlier that I was puzzled why I was getting so much traction. I voted for a tie on day 1 and end up lynching a wolf. I should get a prize for "lucky dumb human" but instead I get labeled a wolf who is getting a massive boost from my buddy wolf-MEM.

Baloney.

Amazing that you can play the victim card when you're in a medium-distant 3rd place with 10 minutes to go.

[e] Not that it matters. I can't get enough support to take you out anyway, so maybe I've got to figure out something else.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 17:55:22

That PJ wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

I don't care if you're aggressive so much as I care if you sound wrong.

I admit that I was probably wrong about Simple_Simon, but if you look at his other wolf games you might be able to understand why I pressed so hard. I don't think I'm wrong about sphenodont, which is why I'm voting for him for the 2nd consecutive day. As I said before, I'm not a completely logical person and I can be thrown off very heavily by certain triggers that push me into strong emotional states.

Hellheart is being Hellheart. And people are reacting to that as they like. This is also a not-perfect-but-completely-understandable reaction. (I recall that I once lynched Hellheart just to stop his Ogre role play :twisted: )

No, you tried but then Blindsniper shot me. I remember being pissed off at the general lack of sympathy from several players including you, though :P

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 17 Sep 2014, 17:56:04

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Rictus wrote:So I mentioned earlier that I was puzzled why I was getting so much traction. I voted for a tie on day 1 and end up lynching a wolf. I should get a prize for "lucky dumb human" but instead I get labeled a wolf who is getting a massive boost from my buddy wolf-MEM.

Baloney.

Amazing that you can play the victim card when you're in a medium-distant 3rd place with 10 minutes to go.

[e] Not that it matters. I can't get enough support to take you out anyway, so maybe I've got to figure out something else.

It's not a victim card. If you think I'm a wolf then get your team on board and lynch me. Otherwise give it a rest.
Charming, to the last.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 17 Sep 2014, 17:57:29

Hellheart

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 17 Sep 2014, 17:58:09

Rictus wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:

Baloney.

It's not a victim card. If you think I'm a wolf then get your team on board and lynch me. Otherwise give it a rest.

Cute, telling me to give it a rest after I just said I would have to give it a rest.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 17 Sep 2014, 17:59:36

Okaros wrote:Hellheart

Okaros

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet