Day 8: What the hell????

It's totally sweet that this cabin sleeps 20+ and has a kegarator.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 8: What the hell????

Postby necklessone » 22 Sep 2014, 18:27:56

As everyone else just banged on the doors to the safehouse, Meta4 began to dig frantically. “I think we can go under,” he growled back to the others. “Then we can all get inside. We’ll be safe inside.” The dirt is flying as he digs with his bare claws.

Claws? I mean, I can see how they would help dig, but doesn’t that mean he’s a...

Before you can finish that thought, Meta4 jerks upright and begins to shake and smoke. Looks like he found one of the power lines that control the shutters.

Meta4 - Wolf, Didn’t have his utilities marked

Most of the group has reached the boathouse by now, but it’s still locked tight. Omega and Rictus were the last to arrive and have a quick whisper apart from the others. “I think I can get this thing open,” Omega eventually says, “but I don’t know if I can keep it open long.” He pulls a Leatherman from his pocket and circles the boathouse looking for something. Eventually he finds it: a loose board that is hiding what appears to be a touch screen.

A few screw turns later and suddenly a claxon sounds; inside the boathouse, a hissing begins. Omega clears his throat nervously. “I think I triggered some sort of counter measure,” he yells at the people inside. “You might want to hold your breath.” He pokes at the touch screen a little more and suddenly the front shutter opens. The trapped students tumble out, gasping for air.

CLANG!

The shutters are closed again...and Omega and Rictus are missing. “Sorry about that,” Omega calls from inside the shack. “Couldn’t have you lot locked in here with us. Best of luck surviving the night!” The boathouse begins to sink into the ground and out of sight.

The ground heaves and shakes violently as you watch the boathouse disappear. And then an almost orgasmic shudder, followed by quiet.

Omega & Rictus - ???, Escaped

Each of you looks around in stunned silence. What the hell just happened? Without speaking about it, you all turn and head back towards the cabin; at least there’s a chance of shelter there. Along the way you find the remains of the most recent attacks: Ryvvn’s body lies draped over the mangled remains of Iron Clad Burrito.

Ryvvn - Human, Night Killed
Iron Clad Burrito - Human, Night Killed

Who’s next on this awful night? (Lynch vote, 24 hours)

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 8: What the hell????

Postby necklessone » 22 Sep 2014, 18:28:28

meta4 : 4 : Rictus, Visigoth, Aldax, Omega
jokerfish : 3 : San, Iron Clad Burrito, Ionitor
Visigoth : 3 : Simple_Simon, dferrantino, Admetus
dferrantino : 1 : Ryvvn
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : meta4
Rictus : 1 : jokerfish
Ryvvn : 1 : RaveBomb
Simple_Simon : 1 : BlindSniper83

[+] Vote History
San voted for jokerfish
Ionitor voted for meta4 (Retracted)
Simple_Simon voted for Visigoth
meta4 voted for Iron Clad Burrito
Rictus voted for meta4
RaveBomb voted for Ryvvn
dferrantino voted for Visigoth
Admetus voted for Visigoth
Visigoth voted for meta4
Ryvvn voted for Omega (Retracted)
Aldax voted for meta4
Ryvvn voted for dferrantino
Omega voted for meta4
Iron Clad Burrito voted for jokerfish
jokerfish voted for Rictus
BlindSniper83 voted for Simple_Simon
Ionitor voted for jokerfish

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 Sep 2014, 19:03:09

[+] could you fill me in please

What in gods name did I miss around here? Anyone have any questions for me I can answer before noon tomorrow?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 22 Sep 2014, 19:29:48

Okay, with Visigoth yet again on the right side of history, I'll put the conspiracy theories aside for now. If he's a wolf, it's the lonest of the lone wolves.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 Sep 2014, 19:37:44

Admetus wrote:Okay, with Visigoth yet again on the right side of history, I'll put the conspiracy theories aside for now. If he's a wolf, it's the lonest of the lone wolves.

Agreed. After seeing him on another wolf kill, I kinda feel bad about my vote yesterday. In my defense however I had maybe a minute to set a new vote before I left. Honest mistake on my part.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 22 Sep 2014, 19:45:31

One thing I'd like to point out after skimming the day 7 thread....

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=827#p33867
Ryvvn, Meta4, Simple_Simon all voted for Hellheart (against wolf-Okaros) day 3. ALL of them threw away votes on Day 4 and stayed out of the two bandwagons.

Is not really a fair assessment of me. If you'll note ...

Okaros : 7 : dferrantino, sphenodont, Admetus, Omega, 7-Zark-7, Ionitor
Ionitor : 6 : That PJ, Iron Clad Burrito, Visigoth, BlindSniper83, RaveBomb, Okaros
Rictus : 3 : meta4, Snake, Ryvvn
7-Zark-7 : 2 : DastardlyOldMan, Aldax
Admetus : 1 : San
Ryvvn : 1 : Rictus
sphenodont : 1 : jokerfish

Yes, the vote totals are correct.

No vote recorded (1) : Simple_Simon
No penalty for a first missed vote, especially with a new job.

((OOC: emphasis added by author of this post - SS))

I will admit on Day 6 I put out a throw away vote. That is a fair assessment, however given the bandwagon that day (a landslide 12-3-1-1) and I don't like voting in landslides, it was as far as I was concerned my best course of action.
You're adorable-Rave

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Sep 2014, 20:20:54

So guessing that means that Omega and Rictus are no longer in the game and as such don't count as a non-wolf for the wolves victory condition. Plus losing two people last night to night kills, note not labeled mauls like others, is a pretty big swing even though we got a wolf. And we still have two wolves left. I'm assuming that Omega or Rictus weren't wolves but obviously can't be certain. I'd hope not since if so it left us without a victory condition. So I'll consider them at humans or at least non-red as far as the votes go.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 22 Sep 2014, 20:23:25

They were not wolves.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Sep 2014, 20:29:30

So there are 10 in the cabin right now. (Player list is out of date.) Started with 26, but probably balanced around 24 (unless there are further secret unaligned people). That could be 5-6 wolves, and we've killed 4. At least one, probably two wolves left means we can guess we're at 8 humans to 2 wolves. Only two mistakes left, less if there are more surprise deaths. Or we're at 9 to 1 and we have a lot of time.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 22 Sep 2014, 20:38:03

No idea what you're talking about, the player list is up to date.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Sep 2014, 20:50:27

Admetus wrote:So there are 10 in the cabin right now. (Player list is out of date.) Started with 26, but probably balanced around 24 (unless there are further secret unaligned people). That could be 5-6 wolves, and we've killed 4. At least one, probably two wolves left means we can guess we're at 8 humans to 2 wolves. Only two mistakes left, less if there are more surprise deaths. Or we're at 9 to 1 and we have a lot of time.
The narration was pretty clear yesterday that there were three left so after Meta4 they are down to two.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 22 Sep 2014, 21:12:29

You're right, I forgot about that. 8 humans to 2 wolves. At this level of wolf, I would not expect any further secret unaligned people, or if there were, they'd be slanted towards the humans.

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 23 Sep 2014, 05:13:47

Aldax

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 05:45:28

In honor of ICB; may he rest in pieces:

[+] Day 1
Mister E. Meat : 5 : RaveBomb, San, Rictus, DastardlyOldMan, Visigoth
Admetus : 4 : jokerfish, That PJ, 7-Zark-7, Ionitor
Visigoth : 4 : Admetus, Okaros, Aldax, Sphenodont
BlindSniper83 : 2 : Hellheart, Simple_Simon
DastardlyOldMan : 2 : Mister E. Meat, Anzig
Okaros : 2 : Snake, Omega
Omega : 2 : rekard, dferrantino
RaveBomb : 2 : meta4, Iron Clad Burrito
meta4 : 1 : Ryvvn
No vote recorded (1) : Clearasday

[+] Day 2
Anzig : 7 : Ryvvn, Ionitor, DastardlyOldMan, Aldax, Admetus, Omega, Rictus
Ionitor : 7 : San, That PJ, Okaros, Visigoth, Simple_Simon, RaveBomb, Anzig
Rictus : 4 : Iron Clad Burrito, 7-Zark-7, BlindSniper83, Sphenodont
Sphenodont : 2 : dferrantino, Hellheart
Visigoth : 2 : Snake, meta4
DastardlyOldMan : 1 : jokerfish
Okaros : 1 : rekard

[+] Day 3
Hellheart : 6 : Ryvvn, meta4, Visigoth, Simple_Simon, Omega, Okaros
Okaros : 6 : Admetus, Ionitor, rekard, 7-Zark-7, Aldax, Hellheart
Rictus : 3 : Iron Clad Burrito, Snake, Sphenodont
Sphenodont : 2 : That PJ, dferrantino
Admetus : 1 : Rictus
Ionitor : 1 : RaveBomb
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : San
rekard : 1 : DastardlyOldMan
San : 1 : BlindSniper83
No vote recorded (1) : jokerfish

[+] Day 4
Okaros : 7 : dferrantino, Sphenodont, Admetus, Omega, 7-Zark-7, Ionitor
Ionitor : 6 : That PJ, Iron Clad Burrito, Visigoth, BlindSniper83, RaveBomb, Okaros
Rictus : 3 : meta4, Snake, Ryvvn
7-Zark-7 : 2 : DastardlyOldMan, Aldax
Admetus : 1 : San
Ryvvn : 1 : Rictus
Sphenodont : 1 : jokerfish

Yes, the vote totals are correct.

[+] Day 5
sphenodont : 10 : Snake, That PJ, 7-Zark-7, Iron Clad Burrito, dferrantino, Omega, Aldax, jokerfish, BlindSniper83, Simple_Simon
Omega : 3 : Ryvvn, Ionitor, Admetus
Rictus : 3 : sphenodont, meta4, RaveBomb
Aldax : 1 : Rictus
BlindSniper83 : 1 : Visigoth
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : No one
No vote: San

[+] Day 6
That PJ : 12 : Admetus, Iron Clad Burrito, Rictus, Snake, dferrantino, Visigoth, BlindSniper83, Omega, RaveBomb, Ionitor, Aldax, jokerfish
Rictus : 3 : Ryvvn, meta4, That PJ
BlindSniper83 : 1 : Simple_Simon
jokerfish : 1 : San

[+] Day 7
meta4 : 4 : Rictus, Visigoth, Aldax, Omega
jokerfish : 3 : San, Iron Clad Burrito, Ionitor
Visigoth : 3 : Simple_Simon, dferrantino, Admetus
dferrantino : 1 : Ryvvn
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : meta4
Rictus : 1 : jokerfish
Ryvvn : 1 : RaveBomb

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 06:02:40

Random thoughts:
  • Assuming no oddities/successful GA protection, we can only make two more mistakes. The third is Game Over.
  • Given that we received little-to-no information on Rictus and Omega's secret goal, I assume there's no real consequence to them "escaping". And, if anyone is feeling bad about not going after Rictus, even if lynching Rictus had prevented Omega from escaping, it would have just replaced Omega with a maul.
  • Ryvvn's death feels like a human(-ish) nightkill. He was plenty suspicious yesterday, so it would be surprising if the wolves went after him (unless they thought he was Rictus' partner).
  • Omega was somewhat high on my list of suspicious people, I didn't fully trust Rictus, and I'm still somewhat suspicious of Aldax. Hence why I switched my vote last minute -- I had intended on doing it earlier to try to get people behind me, but ran out of time.
  • That said, my switch to jokerfish was not just a "not meta4 or Visi" vote. I was ready to open the day with a vote for him yesterday, but San beat me to it and I hate to start the day with a two-vote bandwagon. He's the only unknown vote on Admetus on day 1 (from my perspective). His day 4 vote on sphenodont looks, in retrospect, like a specifically throw-away vote on a fellow wolf to avoid the Okoros/me decision. And, of course, he voted for Rictus yesterday, which is an interesting target for a throwaway vote (being as sphenodont and meta4 were no longer around to push bandwagons on him).
Last edited by Ionitor on 23 Sep 2014, 17:06:13, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 23 Sep 2014, 10:02:56

So we lost 4 (maybe?) to gain 1? Still a shitty night.

ICB's death makes sense, but Ryvvn's doesn't. Doubt he was mauled as well. Anyone want to step up and claim the kill? Or do we just have another faction on our hands?

I don't understand the Jokerfish votes from yesterday, but I like Ionitor's reasoning today. Though I don't like Ionitor in general.

Meta4 turning out to be a wolf means either Visigoth's completely human or he's going to lone-wolf it again.

And uh, I guess look kind of suspicious now too.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 10:05:52

Jokerfish is my default vote today after putting aside Visigoth. I agree that we expect to see a wolf in the places he's at, though even if he flips wolf, it won't really help us much to find the last one. I'm a little more confident that he's our best chance for a wolf because Ionitor would be quite foolish to go looking for a wolf on my Day 1 wagon if he was a wolf. A human jokerfish means Ionitor is likely to get lynched soon after.

I don't know that I'd call Ryvvn a human night kill. It's true that ICB's body was mangled and Ryvvn's wasn't described that way, but we lost our Hunter on Day 1. It could have been one of the last Rictus / Omega acts, a parting shot they didn't end up needing or something.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 10:09:35

Admetus wrote:I don't know that I'd call Ryvvn a human night kill. It's true that ICB's body was mangled and Ryvvn's wasn't described that way, but we lost our Hunter on Day 1. It could have been one of the last Rictus / Omega acts, a parting shot they didn't end up needing or something.

In support of the idea that it was Rictus/Omega:

narration wrote:Omega and Rictus were the last to arrive and have a quick whisper apart from the others.
[...]
you all turn and head back towards the cabin; at least there’s a chance of shelter there. Along the way you find the remains of the most recent attacks: Ryvvn’s body lies draped over the mangled remains of Iron Clad Burrito.

They seem to have had the best opportunity among the non-wolves to have killed Ryvvn.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 10:28:04

Third post on the same topic in a short span, sorry.

Noticing that Rictus and Omega voted together on Meta4, I thought it might be prudent to check a few days back to see if they had any better information than the rest of us. Who knows what powers they might have had, but voting together made it seem like they at least had some private communication.

Rictus's Day 7 suspect list:
Ryvvn, Meta4, and Simple_Simon

Omega's Day 7 suspect list:
Ryvvn, dferrantino, meta4

I think they were trying to leave behind a few dead wolves on their way out. They both voted Meta4, and their other common suspect, Ryvvn, showed up dead.

I'm satisfied that I've got this one figured out. Wolves killed ICB. Rictus/Omega killed Ryvvn. This also means following ICB's dying words is higher priority than lynching dferrantino, though dfer would be a good lynch as well given he also comes up on Omega's list and seems to be in a few other suspicious places vote-wise.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 14:16:02

Good analysis, Admetus. It seems reasonable. It's possible that Omega/Rictus even needed Ryvvn and/or some other humans dead, as well -- requiring them to only kill certain wolves would seem like an odd third faction.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 23 Sep 2014, 14:46:40

Jokerfish, I guess. Will pop back on later to see how this evolves.
Last edited by dferrantino on 23 Sep 2014, 15:05:37, edited 1 time in total.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Sep 2014, 14:51:46

Have been trying to figure out how to list out my thoughts on people, but oddly keep ending up flipping or moving them down on the list towards neutral or wolf. I guess the only for sure human is Admetus though I must admit I still have my doubts.

I was thinking RaveBomb is likely human due to the Day 5 vote since if he's a wolf that puts three of them on Rictus that day. But then his vote occurred after Snake revealed sphenodont to be a wolf so why the off vote and with no explanation? Having such a gimme target for a wolf seems ideal since it will be easy to hide and not even have to have a reason for the vote, but he doesn't. So a human making a throwaway vote or a wolf voting in such a way that no one would think a wolf would vote?

Feels like there should be a wolf between Ionitor and Aldax due to Day 2. The wolves that we know about were spread out so having one on Anzig would keep the spread going. Ionitor still holds my suspicion due to the Day 1 move which would have saved Mister E. Meat if I hadn't moved my vote. Aldax would make a third wolf voting on me Day 1 which again seems a little excessive. Also Aldax was the one to push Okaros to a two vote lead on Day 3 and in rapid fashion after Okaros had just picked up two other votes. Now the other people with more than one vote already either had a wolf voting on them or was sphenodont. So maybe making the toss under the bus vote, but with the number of other choices doesn't quite feel like a wolf vote. Between the two I'd probably lean Ionitor more on the wolfy side even with the move on Day 1.

I can see the argument for jokerfish especially with his follow the sheep vote on That PJ even though he wasn't on the radar and his dump vote on the wolves favorite target, Rictus, yesterday. But am going back to my Blindsniper83 vote. It's the Day 4 vote, Okaros just picked up a bunch of votes so his vote on Ionitor helped get it back to being a one vote lead.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 23 Sep 2014, 15:02:11

Visigoth, my vote on ionitor was typed up earlier in the day, and was posted essentially as i was omw out the door, ans was like "shit i forgot to hit sumbit, so i better," and i hit submit w/o reading the posts after, yea i made it a closer game vote, but had i picked up oakaros was a wolf ( by reading ppls analysis) id have probably voted differently.

own analysis has been crap so far, so ive been trying to use everyone elses.

as for my vote, i am going to wait until later
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 23 Sep 2014, 15:03:41

Actually, you know what, maybe I'm just over thinking this. Usually, at this point in the game I'll have a pretty good inkling on who to vote for, but right now I've got nothing. San, because I figure the only way that's happening is if it's someone who's contributed so little that I've forgotten they're even playing...

jokerfish
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby jokerfish » 23 Sep 2014, 15:45:08

Ionitor wrote:His day 4 vote on sphenodont looks, in retrospect, like a specifically throw-away vote on a fellow wolf to avoid the Okoros/me decision. And, of course, he voted for Rictus yesterday, which is an interesting target for a throwaway vote (being as sphenodont and meta4 were no longer around to push bandwagons on him).

Wasn't a throw away vote. Neither you nor Okaros were registering to me as wolves--that's why I didn't vote for either of you and went hunting.

I showed my work and gave my reasoning. Sphen's voting pattern is the one I would have taken had I been in his shoes. That's why he came up on my radar and that's why I voted for him before anyone else did (even *before* the Seer threw his weight behind that campaign the next day).
http://flic.kr/mylesmartinez/

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 23 Sep 2014, 16:08:02

jokerfish : 2 : Ionitor, Admetus
Aldax : 1 : San
BlindSniper83 : 1 : Visigoth
San : 1 : dferrantino

No vote recorded (5) : Aldax, BlindSniper83, jokerfish, RaveBomb, Simple_Simon

jokerfish
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby jokerfish » 23 Sep 2014, 16:11:09

Visigoth wrote:I can see the argument for jokerfish especially with his follow the sheep vote on That PJ even though he wasn't on the radar and his dump vote on the wolves favorite target, Rictus, yesterday.

Um...that was Friday night and a weekend vote. Throw-away votes during those days shouldn't be too terribly surprising because we all have lives. If you're going to lynch me, it's not because I'm a wolf but rather, a lackadaisical player.

jokerfish
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby jokerfish » 23 Sep 2014, 16:31:19

Of the remaining players, that voted for the top vote-getters yesterday:
-Visi, simple_simon, and dfer seem the most human to me.
-San, Ionitor, Aldax, and Admetus are the biggest questions marks for me.

Of the singletons:
-RaveBomb seems really quiet
-BlindSniper83 seems lost (or is really good at playing at it)

Ionitor

(note: I won't be able to post again until tonight so I'll let you all know: voting for me will cause us humans to lose a day)

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 23 Sep 2014, 16:32:38

Ravebomb, because its to long into this game for ravebomb to be around, ( i know weak, but, im stumped atm, but dont like any other targets atm
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 23 Sep 2014, 16:33:25

jokerfish wrote:-RaveBomb seems really quiet

Wasteland 2 combined with an uptick at work.

Aldax Where is the pile going to be?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 16:43:26

jokerfish wrote:-San, Ionitor, Aldax, and Admetus are the biggest questions marks for me.

You might want to rethink that a bit.

Hoping I have a few minutes to consider today's arguments, but no promises.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 23 Sep 2014, 17:04:47

RaveBomb wrote:
jokerfish wrote:-RaveBomb seems really quiet

Wasteland 2 combined with an uptick at work.

Aldax Where is the pile going to be?

cmon rave, you can do better than that... also you don't want to, you'll just give the wolves more advantage by killing a human . jokerfish for sweet self preservation
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 17:05:54

Okay. Stealing the day 1 vote record from Hellheart:
[+] Day 1
[00:12] Okaros for Ryvvn ( 1 )
[00:47] Snake for Okaros ( 1 )
[00:48] rekard for Omega ( 1 )
[00:51] MEM for DOM ( 1 )
[01:00] Ravebomb for MEM ( 1 )
[02:24] Hellheart for Blindsniper ( 1 )
[02:38] Admetus for Visigoth ( 1 )
[02:47] Ryvvn for Meta4 ( 1 )
[03:53] Jokerfish for Admetus ( 1 )
[05:41] San for MEM ( 2 )
[11:30] That PJ for Admetus ( 2 )
[13:19] Simple_Simon for Blindsniper ( 2 )
[13:39] Ionitor for DOM ( 2 )
[14:24] Meta4 for Ravebomb ( 1 )
[14:45] Anzig for DOM ( 3 )
[14:47] DOM for CAD ( 1 )
[15:16] dferrantino for Omega ( 2 )
[15:31] ICB for Ravebomb ( 2 )
[15:43] Okaros for Visigoth ( 2 )
[19:33] Omega for Okaros ( 2 )
[20:24] Visigoth for Aldax ( 1 )
[20:35] Aldax for Visigoth ( 3 )
[20:44] Blindsniper for Simple_Simon ( 1 )
[20:57] Rictus for MEM ( 3 )
[22:51] Zark for Admetus ( 3 )
[22:58] sphenodont for Visigoth ( 4 )
[23:90] Visigoth for Admetus ( 4 )
[23:51] DOM for MEM ( 4 )
[23:59] Ionitor for Admetus ( 5 )
[23:59] Visigoth for MEM ( 5 )

Jokerfish could have easily placed a second vote, but he placed another singleton. Given that most of the targets at that point were human, it's not a very wolfy vote. I also dug through some of his history, and didn't see much of his tone today when he was previously a wolf in danger.

Rictus was the one who really put MEM into danger. From my perspective, sphenodont was the only vote after that from a wolf. It's quite possible that the wolves were not able/willing to switch votes at that point to save him.

Blindsniper83 sounds more like what I remember of wolf-him. His votes are obviously wolfy, but I don't think that's sufficient. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble articulating the reasons due to a screaming two year old, so I need to go before my wife throws her at me.
Last edited by Ionitor on 23 Sep 2014, 17:55:07, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 17:29:12

Votes, unless I'm mistaken:

jokerfish : 2 : Admetus, Aldax
Aldax : 2 : San, RaveBomb
BlindSniper83 : 2 : Visigoth, Ionitor
San : 1 : dferrantino
Ionitor : 1 : jokerfish
RaveBomb : 1 : Blindsniper83

I'm going to reconsider mine. Not sure about this big tie up.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 17:35:44

Leaving it on Jokerfish for now.

Ionitor, if you're placing Blindsniper as a wolf, how do you explain Day 2's votes? They hadn't had their maul blocked yet. That day they had two people voting for him and also mauled him? Doesn't scan.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 17:47:38

Yeah, I'll probably change back in a minute.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 17:54:37

I'm letting my worry that being wrong about Jokerfish will lead to my inevitable demise (and a probable human loss) get the worst of me. I'm not confident on him, but I was pretty confident yesterday and this morning, and I'm often terrible at last-minute reads. Jokerfish.

On the off chance that I die tonight due to maul (pretty damn unlikely, but just in case): if the GA protected a still-living human on night 2 (it's possible that it had nothing to do with Rictus), you should come out tomorrow in the event of a human lynch today, especially if necklessone confirmed that the lack of maul was your protection. We need the extra information more than we need the chance of protection.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 17:54:50

Hm, I shouldn't probably include "and they mauled him." That's just a speculation.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 17:56:08

Admetus wrote:Hm, I shouldn't probably include "and they mauled him." That's just a speculation.

Yes, agreed on that. Hence my message to the GA.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 23 Sep 2014, 17:58:18

Admetus wrote:Leaving it on Jokerfish for now.

Ionitor, if you're placing Blindsniper as a wolf, how do you explain Day 2's votes? They hadn't had their maul blocked yet. That day they had two people voting for him and also mauled him? Doesn't scan.

One other note about this -- I've seen Blindsniper follow fellow wolves votes when he's short on time before. Don't have time for references offhand, but earlyish games.

(Not switching again or trying to convince you, just offering that up for tomorrow)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 23 Sep 2014, 17:59:08

In this case, he'd have been followed.

Return to “Fred's Dad's Dentist's Cabin”