Day 10: Call back

It's totally sweet that this cabin sleeps 20+ and has a kegarator.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 10: Call back

Postby necklessone » 24 Sep 2014, 18:18:00

Previously on Cabin in the Wolves:

As the remaining students headed back to the cabin, jokerfish was lured into a tiger trap by a mysterious rustling. Admetus spring into action and managed to grab jokerfish’s wrist before was impaled on the spikes below. Sadly, his heroics were cut short when his wrists were cut short by a nearby werewolf. jokerfish fell to his death, Admetus bled out, and the wrist of the group scattered.

And now:

“You know what?” RaveBomb asks no one in particular. He’s alone, panting, and lost in the dark woods. “I think I give up,” he continues before just sitting down. He closes his eyes and takes a slow, deep breath. Then another. “Okay, wolves,” he say loudly and clearly. “I’m all yours.”

RaveBomb - Human, Had Enough (lynch)

Back at the cabin, Ionitor is the first to arrive. The cabin itself is in awful shape, but that was never his destination. He heads around the front to the remains of the fire that incinerated Furin, MEM, and the vehicles. He quickly burrows into the warm ashes, smearing charred flesh over his face. Finally, the perfect hiding spot! Wait, what was tha….

When the next person arrives at the cabin, the intestines weaving wolf has been at it again. In the trees....

A-L-M-O-S-T-O-V-E-R

Ionitor - Human, disemboweled (maul)

This is a 24 hours lynch vote. Tonight could be the last night if you do not lynch a wolf.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 10: Call back

Postby necklessone » 24 Sep 2014, 18:19:00

RaveBomb : 2 : dferrantino, Ionitor
Ionitor : 2 : Simple_Simon, Visigoth
Aldax : 1 : San
dferrantino : 1 : RaveBomb
San : 1 : Aldax

RaveBomb wins the random.org.

No vote recorded (1) : BlindSniper83
He is being watched.

[+] Vote History
San voted for Aldax
Simple_Simon voted for Ionitor
Aldax voted for San
RaveBomb voted for dferrantino
Visigoth voted for Ionitor
dferrantino voted for RaveBomb
Ionitor voted for RaveBomb

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 24 Sep 2014, 18:21:11

So no maul last night?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 24 Sep 2014, 18:22:15

Ionitor - Human, disemboweled (maul)

I promise, that has always said Ionitor. :flail:

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 24 Sep 2014, 20:12:23

I'm very surprised that a) they were both human and b) the wolves mauled Ionitor. He probably would have been a major lynch candidate today.

I'm leaving for another road trip in the morning so I'll be on sporadically (read: while I'm not driving) until we make it to the hotel. Right now, I can't make up my mind. I still want to lynch San on principle but that would probably be counterproductive. If anyone has a case, let's hear it; I've got a lot of time on the road to think about this one.

Will try to pop in around lunchtime, but will definitely be around before EOD.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 25 Sep 2014, 05:30:32

I don't really want to put a vote out because there hasn't been much discussion I can go off of, and I'll very likely be wrong. I will be around before EOD so I will probably wait until later to see what crops up around here from folks with more time than I got.

I really don't have a clue where we should start looking. :?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 25 Sep 2014, 05:38:31

dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth teh gainz from Ravebomb, Ionitor's departure.

dferrantino the most.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 25 Sep 2014, 07:53:44

San because you never have anything else in your posts other than Ur vote. Why change now?

*Edit to add colour. Phone sucks. Hence my missed vote. It didn't get sent. You all know why by now.
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 25 Sep 2014, 12:16:19

So it has come to this, huh? We're at lynch-or-lose, not unexpected, but also not desirable. Now, San has been making throwaway or sigleton votes almost all days, which is extremely suspicious. Care to elaborate?
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 25 Sep 2014, 13:14:41

Ionitor is an interesting maul choice. If I was a wolf and had another human that seemed fixated on another human I'd want to leave both of them alive in the hopes that they'd continue the pattern give the wolves a better chance at splitting the vote. It's why we kept RaveBomb and Blindsniper83 around last game since it pretty much guaranteed us getting one vote on RaveBomb from Blindsniper83. Also in Ionitor's wrap-up post yesterday he had a pretty big mistake marking a negative reason for me by stating that no wolves were voting on me on Day 1 when there were,in fact, two confirmed wolves voting on me. So I'd for sure call that out today as another reason to vote on him.

Why having Ionitor and RaveBomb gone is somehow a gain according to San is a mystery and likely going to remain one I imagine. For a couple of days I've been thinking San or RaveBomb. They were voting with each other a number of days so felt likely that one or the other was a wolf. Granted had the same idea about Ionitor and Aldax and so far that hasn't turned out as I expected but Aldax and RaveBomb were similar in that if either one is a wolf it means that three wolves voted on the same person back-to-back-to-back. Aldax on Day 1 along with Okaros and sphenodont on me and RaveBomb on Day 6 along with sphenodont and Meta4 on Rictus. Both seemed unlikely and in RaveBomb's case was shown to be true. I'm hoping the same holds for Aldax as well.

I'm a bit on the fence about having the GA come forward in an attempt to at least give us one possibly confirmed human. I kind of think this is the time for it to happen especially if they can protect themselves tonight. Plus it might shed some light on the Day 2 maul about who they protected and if they know that they were successful in that protection. Obviously a wolf can try and counterclaim or be first to claim making us have to pick between them, but maybe they'd avoid that in order to keep from drawing any attention their way.

I'm going with San. Pretty much unreadable and really not much from the votes. Could be another case of when all else fails lynch San, but am at a point where just about everyone but Aldax feels a bit wolfy to me. If I had to rank for most to least human:

Visigoth -duh
Aldax
Blindsniper83/dferrantino
Simple_Simon/San

If it turns out the it's Aldax as one of the wolves I hope the dead get a good laugh out of my ranking.

Aldax

Postby Aldax » 25 Sep 2014, 16:24:51

This can be the last day, so I'll be done with this

The Truth
rekard was the target to be mauled on Night 2.

The Reveal
The reason I know this? I'm the GA. As you can see so far rekard was my only hit when guarding someone on the night (Snake, I went on to a "I know they know I know when you revealed yourself and fucked up, sorry)

The moves
So far my guarded targets have been:

Night 1 Miss
Night 2 rekard
Night 3 Ionitor
Night 4 Miss
Night 5 Snake
Night 6 Admetus
Night 7 can't remember (can't find the PM)
Night 8 Ionitor (again)

Won't reveal Night 9 for obvious reasons

The conclusion
So yeah, this is basically it. Either to believe or not is in your own criteria, people.
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 25 Sep 2014, 16:55:46

San wrote:dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth teh gainz from Ravebomb, Ionitor's departure.

dferrantino the most.

Care to elaborate what I had to gain from that? Neither Ravebomb nor Ionitor were an immediate threat to my well being, San.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 25 Sep 2014, 17:05:32

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. San

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 25 Sep 2014, 17:16:24

[+] Welp

I sincerely hope we're right on this.
You're adorable-Rave

Return to “Fred's Dad's Dentist's Cabin”