Day 0: The Wolves of the Perpetual Inn

We must satiate The Hunger! Kill the heathens!
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 0: The Wolves of the Perpetual Inn

Postby necklessone » 12 Sep 2014, 08:25:29

Two centuries ago, there stood an inn on this very lake. It was a special inn, run by a happy family and frequented by both locals and travelers. But exactly two hundred years ago tonight, the inn was the site of a massacre. Historians claim it was a robbery gone bad or maybe rabid wolves coming down from the hills. They note that the subsequent burning of the inn was an overreaction on the part of the remaining townfolk and discount the sighting of man-shaped wolves.

But fire can't cleanse that much blood. Since that day, this site has drawn new werewolves every 50 years to repeat the massacre. You were actually up here last week committing foul rituals in the basement in preparation. Hell, Fred's Dad doesn't even have a dentist! This is all a setup and now these fools, your "friends", will pay.

The Curse of the Perpetual Inn is upon you and The Hunger has awakened.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 0: The Wolves of the Perpetual Inn

Postby necklessone » 12 Sep 2014, 18:27:13

If any of you have second thoughts about this, you have until Sunday afternoon when I assign the rest of the roles to back out.

sphenodont, you're in charge of letting dferrantino now how he got into this mess.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Sep 2014, 10:42:02

:flail:

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 13 Sep 2014, 12:57:18

Mess?

This is our reward for our unending faith. And persistence.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 14 Sep 2014, 07:39:46

I'm on my way home from a family visit and will finalize the roles at that point. Right now I still have all you perpetual in list people as the wolves.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 14 Sep 2014, 07:48:48

For posterity and dferrantino, here's how we got here.

necklessone wrote:Greetings and salutations to you, the people of the Perpetual In list.

I am preparing Game 74 and wanted to double check that you all plan on participating. I have you penciled right now, but better safe than sorry, right?

sphenodont wrote:I suggest that not only are all of us playing, but all of us should be wolves.

Mean wolves.

Blindsniper83 wrote:In ........ dibs in alpha wolf

Meta4 wrote:Sphenodont for king. I'm totally in.

necklessone wrote:Just for the pure brazeness of the suggestion, I'm actually tempted.

The problem would be, of course, that choosing all of you as the wolves gives the humans a meta-way to find all the wolves that I couldn't do anything about. I'm not sure anyone would put it together.

How about this: if all of you who decide to play are fine with it, I will make you the wolves. :twisted:

sphenodont wrote:Moo haa haa. :twisted:

necklessone wrote:I take that as one vote for "Perpetual In thread people are the wolves".

Remember, it has to be unanimous from all of you who decide to play. And without stig you'd be getting at least one additional wolf from those who lack the fortitude to always say "Yes".

Mister E. Meat wrote:That would be pretty funny. I'm IN and OK with it assuming the others are.

sphenodont wrote:
necklessone wrote:I take that as one vote for "Perpetual In thread people are the wolves".

Remember, it has to be unanimous from all of you who decide to play. And without stig you'd be getting at least one additional wolf from those who lack the fortitude to always say "Yes".

dferrantino is also perpetually in, but he formally INned before you send out this missive.

(He's also the most likely to pick up on metagamey ways to pick wolves. Past history and all.. :) )

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 14 Sep 2014, 10:46:39

Can we eat Ravebomb first? ;p
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 14 Sep 2014, 16:21:48

Bomb squad reporting
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Return to “Under the Floorboards”