Today, you can choose from three power options.
- Recon - You feel a little blind not knowing who the wolves are. If you choose recon, you can seer two players and receive their role tomorrow.
- Manipulation - Time to start tweaking things the way you want. If you choose manipulation, you may choose a player to receive -1 vote and another to be so drunk they pass out in a ditch, protecting them that night but also blocking night powers.
- Desperation - These powers will remain the same each day and are once per game. If you are desperate, you may:
- Make a night kill.
- Swap the archetype of two living players.
- Lynch the person who gets the second most votes.
- Make 25% of the players (your choice) immune to maul/lynch the next day.
- Force the wolves to maul a member of your team instead of their target
A note on desperation powers: being so direct could have costs. People may start to figure out, on some level, what you ar edoing.