Full Rules - TWG LXXIV: Cabin in the Wolves - Player List

Why couldn't it have been mermen?
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Full Rules - TWG LXXIV: Cabin in the Wolves - Player List

Postby necklessone » 12 Sep 2014, 08:23:22

In addition to the vanilla rules, there is a third faction of humans; their goal is to orchestrate the game to keep one subset of humans alive while eliminating the other subsets. If you've seen The Cabin in the Woods, you'll understand the reasoning. If you haven't, fix it. Fix it now. Seriously, it's on Netflix and it's so good. My expectation is about ~50% of the players already suspect that's where I'm going before I've even started.

The faction will be The Facility and will consist of either two or three players depending on head count. The rules for The Facility are as follows:
  • The existence of the Facility and their goal is to be kept secret under penalty of Wrath of God.
  • Each non-Facility human will be assigned a subgroup: Athlete, Scholar, Fool, or Virgin. The Whore will be killed in the opening narration of Day 1.
  • The Facility must manipulate the game so that there is at least one Virgin left and the other teams are eliminated. What constitutes elimination will be determined when I have a player count; it may not be total removal of the team. The Facility will receive a team personal victory if this happens.
  • If the Facility fails at their goal, the world will end in the ending narration.
  • The Facility counts as human for the seer and for parity, but they will not share in human victory or loss.
  • To assist in manipulating the game to their own ends, The Facility will have a menu of potential powers each day. The options will change daily, but they will always have to choose one of three categories.
    • Recon- The Facility will be able to some number of players (number determined to fit game balance)
    • Manipulation - There will be 2 to 5 manipulation options per day and the facility can choose two. This will include vote manipulation and other general purpose powers.
    • Desperation - The desperation power list will start out with powerful options that are not able to be reused. The more desperation powers are used, the more I will tweak the plot towards discovering the Facility.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Full Rules - TWG LXXIV: Cabin in the Wolves - Player Lis

Postby necklessone » 16 Sep 2014, 17:45:13

7-Zark-7 - Facility
Admetus
Aldax - Guardian Angel
Anzig
BlindSniper83 - Wolf
Clearasday - Vigilante