The faction will be The Facility and will consist of either two or three players depending on head count. The rules for The Facility are as follows:
- The existence of the Facility and their goal is to be kept secret under penalty of Wrath of God.
- Each non-Facility human will be assigned a subgroup: Athlete, Scholar, Fool, or Virgin. The Whore will be killed in the opening narration of Day 1.
- The Facility must manipulate the game so that there is at least one Virgin left and the other teams are eliminated. What constitutes elimination will be determined when I have a player count; it may not be total removal of the team. The Facility will receive a team personal victory if this happens.
- If the Facility fails at their goal, the world will end in the ending narration.
- The Facility counts as human for the seer and for parity, but they will not share in human victory or loss.
- To assist in manipulating the game to their own ends, The Facility will have a menu of potential powers each day. The options will change daily, but they will always have to choose one of three categories.
- Recon- The Facility will be able to some number of players (number determined to fit game balance)
- Manipulation - There will be 2 to 5 manipulation options per day and the facility can choose two. This will include vote manipulation and other general purpose powers.
- Desperation - The desperation power list will start out with powerful options that are not able to be reused. The more desperation powers are used, the more I will tweak the plot towards discovering the Facility.