Day 4. How can this room self clean this quickly?

Eating caviar while your throat gets ripped out. Classy.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Day 4. How can this room self clean this quickly?

Postby rekard » 14 Dec 2014, 19:44:01

Before you can blink, the room cleaned all the blood.

Enjoy the amenities while you sort out who gets kicked out.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 4. How can this room self clean this quickly?

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 09:21:38

Greetings all, prepare to face my judgement. If you are pure of heart I will not hurt you.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 09:34:31

I feel like whoever used the Death Ray needs to be punished. Can someone give a more in depth analysis of what happened in the gift shop?

There was a maul in the Gym yesterday. The only players in it were myself, Cicero, Ravebomb, Zark and the now deceased MEM.

Unless the one-off monster power was used, that means that from my point of view one of Cicero, Zark and Ravebomb has to be a monster. I can see merits in keeping them all in the same room and in splitting them up, but I think the latter is more informative at the moment and will be more informative long-term. Therefore I want to keep Cicero in here and see if there's a maul over the next two days.

So I'll vote out Aldax has earned a reprieve from my vote, retracted currently but I haven't given it too much thought yet.
Last edited by Clearasday on 15 Dec 2014, 14:52:36, edited 1 time in total.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 12:51:53

In the interests of avoiding the 25% chance of Ryvvn being Lucifer and getting lynched unanimously and getting to use his power, I suggest at least two or three people DO NOT vote for him in the main thread. I'd post this there but I've only got one post left and I don't want to waste it in case I need to change my vote.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 12:52:41

Silence befell the room, except for in a corner, where Justice Clearasday proclaimed over and over again that he was, in fact, the Law.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 15 Dec 2014, 13:48:06

Man, why would you expel me from the VIP room? I want to feel important and the other rooms may be dirty. Transferring CAD (retracted)
Last edited by Aldax on 15 Dec 2014, 16:19:28, edited 1 time in total.
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

xXBlueSunXx
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby xXBlueSunXx » 15 Dec 2014, 13:54:39

I apologize for leaving you in silence again. I had business in the main forum, as you saw, and time slipped away from me thereafter.

I'm troubled by today's card. You were numbered '2' yesterday, as well. Did changing rooms stunt your countdown? I know you are forbidden to speak of such things, but I will ask the question into the aether, anyway, and hope the return of an answer. You bring the 5 of Cups today, which is not a woman (like your three previous cards), and not blind-folded. Still cloaked, but mournful and sorrowful and disappointed in lieu of judgment. An interesting choice.

I doubt my analysis matters today. If it is possible for the monsters to kill me today, they will.

All our fellows have a reputation for silence, I think. dferrantino, Aldax, blindsniper... The former is most suspicious to me, aside from you, that is. As your own analysis has indicated, you are potentially one of the monsters yourself. Speaking of Ryvvn's potential for inflicting damage on his way out is well-noted; this redeems you somewhat in my eyes.

Therefore, I propose dferrantino, unless you can supply reason why Aldax is a better choice.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 15 Dec 2014, 14:20:52

Any other day and I'd have relished the opportunity to be sent to another room. However, seeing as I'm not a wolf and you're the seer, I'd look elsewhere. Kicking me out of the room serves no purpose right now, whereas if one of the other two is a wolf then we might be able to keep you alive for a bit longer.

Or can we bounce you out of the room and keep you safe that way?

Or does the order of operations not work that way?

Aldax, for lack of a better option.

e: Nevermind, maul happens before the expulsion. If one of them is a wolf you're fucked anyway. Cicero, since bouncing you around rooms might actually be worthwhile in this case.
Last edited by dferrantino on 15 Dec 2014, 14:23:25, edited 1 time in total.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:22:19

Maul goes first.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:22:55

What I wonder is that if we successfully kick a wolf out of here, would he still be able to maul in this room before he leaves? And I imagine the answer is yes because it looks like maul goes before roomkicking.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:40:45

So in the interests of sharing knowledge because nobody is actually posting anything, I'll say this.

Admetus is not Lucifer as he voted for the same person two days in a row. No other person in the game has done this so maybe we should get on that over the next few days.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 15 Dec 2014, 14:49:31

Clearasday wrote:So in the interests of sharing knowledge because nobody is actually posting anything, I'll say this.

Admetus is not Lucifer as he voted for the same person two days in a row. No other person in the game has done this so maybe we should get on that over the next few days.

I have. Voted for Ryvvn yesterday. Would have been 3 days in a row had I not missed my vote on Friday.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:51:12

I agree with that name which is not of the man, but of Eloquence himself.

Dferrantino, go forth and join another room. And please remember to post what happens in your room in the main thread. Too many people are not doing so.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:52:20

dferrantino wrote:
Clearasday wrote:So in the interests of sharing knowledge because nobody is actually posting anything, I'll say this.

I have. Voted for Ryvvn yesterday. Would have been 3 days in a row had I not missed my vote on Friday.

True but I didn't know if that counted as two days in a row as you missed one of them. Small details I know.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 14:59:46

I have 3 exams in the next two days by the way, so my posting is going to cut off dramatically during the day tomorrow and the day after. Just a heads up in case people wonder at the change. Feel free to kill me then if you want.

xXBlueSunXx
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby xXBlueSunXx » 15 Dec 2014, 15:39:24

I suspect if my time is now, efforts to remove me from the room will be for naught. If I survive, either there is no monster to murder me here, or else the order of room maulings has spared me. It's difficult to say whether expulsion or lingering here is the wiser case, if it's a matter of room rotation. I suppose purely in the interest of odds, if the monsters have a limited choice for mauling, randomizing my position would be the safest cause.

So Cicero shall leave.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 15 Dec 2014, 15:47:30

CAD
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Aldax

Postby Aldax » 15 Dec 2014, 16:20:37

Cicero wrote:I suspect if my time is now, efforts to remove me from the room will be for naught. If I survive, either there is no monster to murder me here, or else the order of room maulings has spared me. It's difficult to say whether expulsion or lingering here is the wiser case, if it's a matter of room rotation. I suppose purely in the interest of odds, if the monsters have a limited choice for mauling, randomizing my position would be the safest cause.

So Cicero shall leave.

Yeah, I think this is worth giving a shot, considering the odds. Cicero just to see if we can save him
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

xXBlueSunXx
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby xXBlueSunXx » 15 Dec 2014, 16:31:04

Interest.

After PJ's elimination (via Lucifer's special ability), this is the makeup of the Gift Shop:
San
RictusOne
Ravebomb
Ryvvn
Dastardlyoldman

Why PJ? Why not me?

1. The Gift Shop has the death ray. Perhaps it recharges and they wanted to reduce the number of humans there to gain control of it. This would suggest that RictusOne might indeed be Hyde as well as another one in there being a wolf.

2. Perhaps Lucifer needs to be in the same room. This matches the above, as well, but not the text of Lucifer's description. Nothing says he needs to be in the same room as the target.

3. Strongly suggests Ryvvn isn't Lucifer. Though it's arguable on the text alone, the Lucifer ability strongly implies it's not usable on Lucifer himself. That would just match the intent of the character, which I believe is important to rekard.

So, possible conclusion is that one or more of Ravebomb, San, and DOM are monsters, and one of them is Lucifer.

More to come, as I believe my death is nigh.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 15 Dec 2014, 16:34:23

Dont. It'll affect who they'll maul etc tonight. I have theories as well and its best not to let the wolves know until tomorrow. I feel like theyve madr some glaring mistakes but keying thrm into that fact wont help us. Also theres almost definitely a wolf in here to tell them.

Return to “The VIP Room”