Day 3. Power Drinks for all!

Get in Shape! Build some muscle! Doesn't matter. Monsters will kill you anyways.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Day 3. Power Drinks for all!

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2014, 03:23:35

No one has died here it seems. Maybe you expelled the monsters before? Maybe....

Kick out one more!

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 3. Power Drinks for all!

Postby Mister E. Meat » 13 Dec 2014, 16:38:26

They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

I wonder if that's true but I sincerely doubt it. Admetus volunteered day 1 to go and there's no reason that a wolf would agree to that. It's possible that San is the danger to us all, certainly but I don't know how we would know until later in the game. For now, it looks like it's
Mister E. Meat
Clearasday
7-Zark-7
Cicero
Ravebomb

Still here. I'm wondering what's going to happen when the countdown has counted down. Do we all go out in a blaze of glory? Because I never drew first but I drew first blood.

In the interest of keeping things interesting here, I think CAD should stay and his sock puppet Cicero should go.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 14 Dec 2014, 04:21:57

If I could have known Cicero, and been his friend, and talked with him in his retirement at Tusculum, I could have died contented. The outside world needs more Ravebomb.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

xXBlueSunXx
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby xXBlueSunXx » 14 Dec 2014, 10:06:26

There might be nothing to this observation, but I enjoy a scattering of clues.

Clearasday has been fixated on judgment, which is an understandable consideration for one presenting the avatar of Justice in a place with a public 'Hall of Judgement'. To that end, we've witnessed a sequence of Rider-Waite Tarot images:

Day 1: Justice
Day 2: Two of Swords
Day 3: Eight of Swords

All of these are women with blindfolds, though they convey very different meanings. The Two of Swords is associated with justice, but this card is more harmonious and meditative--not so much the casting of judgment and swiftly instituting it as divining the right path. The Eight of Swords is very different--a woman imprisoned, bound, and with every direction liable to cut herself. There is a path out, as it happens, and she is even free to move through it, and yet unable to see it. It's a rather elegant microcosm of our present predicament.

Or perhaps Clearasday has simply sought out all blindfolded Rider-Waite Tarot images in order to continue drawing parallels to Justice.

In any event, we know we're experiencing a countdown to something. We don't know what this occasion may be. I am doubtful that it's related to the wolves bearing down on us, as nothing immediately leaps to mind as being dependent on Day 5 (when the countdown hits 0). I would caution against assuming that the results of this countdown will be beneficial simply because they're not wolf-driven, however. We can't know. Clearasday can't tell us.

I also suspect the next to die will come from this room. The maul comes prior to expulsion, so the expulsion vote isn't likely to save anyone today. One of us will be meeting our end.

So who goes? A difficult proposition. My own time here, despite the woeful lack of reading material, has been pleasing so far. At the risk of being classified as a 'sock puppet' again, I will agree that one ticking timebomb is enough for one room: Let's send Ravebomb away.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 14 Dec 2014, 18:05:44

ravebomb. One day, I hope to have bandwidth again. Looks like I picked the wrong day to change the combination on my luggage

More in a but,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Return to “The Gym”