Day 3. I love me a Death Ray!

Buy a memento! They're always good reminders of near death situations.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Day 3. I love me a Death Ray!

Postby rekard » 13 Dec 2014, 03:32:41

Suddenly Rictus and San come running in search of shelter. PJ, as corteous as he is, lets them in.

With all three of you in the room, you get to plug the Death Ray interface to the roof. The comouter has battery enough to send one order for a shot. Will you kill someone? Are you that afraid?

This room has a vigilante kill now.

To use it, you all have to vote to kill someone with the death ray.

If the majority abstains or says "No kill", it won't be used for that day.

If the majority decides to use it regardless of consensus for a target, the ray will be used. For example, if PJsays "Kill John", San says "Kill Jill" and Rictus says "No Kill", the vigilante shot will be used either on Jack or Jill decided by random.org.

You don't have to kick anyone today, but you can kill someone from ANY room if you so decide.

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Re: Day 3. I love me a Death Ray!

Postby San » 14 Dec 2014, 02:22:29

The vigilante kill will be interesting...

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby That PJ » 14 Dec 2014, 10:17:29

It really will, but do we have an ideas about who to fire it at? Do we want to wait for more intelligence, bearing in mind that people in rooms has a tendency to fluctuate?

Rictus, I'd really like to hear your take on the discussion in the main thread. We're limited in what we can say there, but not here, and I'm having a hard time seeing a reason not to lynch one of you. It's a bum spot for you to be in, but a 50/50 shot of hitting a wolf is really pretty good!

That's it's the you not in this room is pretty good. In terms of conversation and reacting to it. Though on the other hand, if you're the wolf Rictus...

Yeah. Anyway. Would like your thoughts.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 14 Dec 2014, 15:48:58

I posted my thoughts in the main thread. It is a bum spot to be in. The only silver lining (I guess) is that my other half will live for 2 more days before being killed.

Vigilante shot on Snake.

He's been pushing against me from the very beginning, even when the rules show it's a bad idea until day 3.
Given that the wolves know more about me than I do, that leads me to believe he has a bit of inside knowledge.
Charming, to the last.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 14 Dec 2014, 16:39:47

I have one vote for vig snake and no other votes. That means there's no vig yet.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 14 Dec 2014, 16:46:58

Yeah, I'm torn. There's not a whole lot of evidence to go on at all at this point. Snake has been awful quiet in the early game this time, including swapping his vote with no explanation or acknowledgment of having been wrong. I'm surprised you don't also mention ICB for leading the charge on you today. Depending on how TheRictus flips--and it does look like a lynch is inevitable--I have eyes keenly on ICB and Ryvvn.

For my part, I'm leery of Admetus calling for a hunt on me, knowing what I know. I don't know if he's just chasing the wrong angle or genuinely trying to bury me. I tend to think the former, since by process of elimination, he's made himself a target when I flip human.

Hm.

Tempted to wait. Tempted to use it now lest we lose the chance. Indecisive. Thoughts, San?
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 14 Dec 2014, 17:42:24

Ugh. Screw it. I hate sitting around near EOD without knowing what to do.

Unleash our fury upon Snake (Vig Shot) and let us hope that our Rictus is the wise, just, and human one.

Return to “The Gift Shop”