Day 4. How does it feel to kill a Hero?

Buy a memento! They're always good reminders of near death situations.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Day 4. How does it feel to kill a Hero?

Postby rekard » 14 Dec 2014, 19:40:34

You killed Captain Britain :(

DOM, Ryvvn and Ravebomb nod disapprovingly when they notice your rushed mistake. Someone will bs out of this room today. Who?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 4. How does it feel to kill a Hero?

Postby rekard » 15 Dec 2014, 06:37:52

The interface loses power and you can't use the death ray today. It will need to power up for a few cycles.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 15 Dec 2014, 07:56:15

Gawd. What a freakin' weekend. WTF did I miss?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Dec 2014, 08:44:13

PJ, I'm obviously not going to move off you so long as you sit on me, but I'd like to discuss DOM with you... was hoping to do so in private, but his presence in this room prevents such. I'd ask that you take a look at his few posts since taking over for Meta4 and where his votes landed. Day 2 he follows you on to already penalized sphenodont and Day 3 he's the only other follower on to RictusOne. Rictus himself can tell you my theory on room spread and why I felt RictusOne was more likely to be wolf than TheRictus, but DOM's follow was for anti-landslide reasons at best.

Dom, I guess you can obviously weigh in on your own motives here.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 15 Dec 2014, 08:55:31

The posting limit in the main room does complicate matters.

I wouldn't mind hearing your theories of room spread, though I assume it's along the lines of 'at least one wolf per starting room'. Having missed Day 1, and room reconstruction being kind of a chore, I'm still on shaky ground with who was where.

DOM's vote on sphenodont is curious, I agree. I considered moving off even, but didn't have any particularly great convictions else (and hey, dude kinda-sorta killed me last game, so there's that :) ). Following you... I don't know. I got burned for following someone onto the off-choice in exactly such a way, though in fairness, I was actually a wolf at the time. It was sound logic, however. Maybe your situation is similar, but if it is, I don't get why you're pursuing the people that agree with you: Ravebomb, and now DOM. Is that a clever strategy I'm just not catching onto, trying to see what logic people will follow?

Anyway, open to hearing DOM's thoughts, too.

On an unrelated note: Sorry we killed you, Snake. :-/
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Dec 2014, 08:58:40

Also, PJ, if I hadn't made it evident last game, I take close looks at who follows whom and try to figure out why; you managed to do so a few times quite quietly last game and I'm still kicking myself for noticing too late.

I would have posted this in the main board in direct response to your actual post but having left the kitchen I don't want to spend one of my limited main posts when I can just tell you here.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Dec 2014, 09:12:09

My room spread theory was 2 wolves per room since we started at 3 rooms and 6 wolves. Since I was in the lounge with RictusOne and Hellheart, when HH died and showed wolf I pushed to have RictusOne booted from the lounge in the event he was second wolf, which would have made lounge maul proof (or wolves would have had to reinsert a wolf to maul those remaining if my theory was correct). I had not anticipated rekard shuffling everyone out of that room once RictusOne was booted, which increased my belief he was the more likely wolf of his pair.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 15 Dec 2014, 09:39:32

Really, I was mainly voting on Day 2 for people who had missed votes the day before (kind of a modus operandi for me, if you haven't already noticed - if I don't have a good feel, I typically grab a name off of the missed-vote-list). There was nothing magical about sphenodont in that scenario vs. any of the others. I started with you because I thought you had been ~partially active, in which case you were too busy to vote, but not too busy to do other things, which is the worst kind of missed-vote. Once you corrected me on that, meh - I grabbed another name.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 15 Dec 2014, 12:50:32

Well, that's an interesting turn. PJ, considering Ryvvn's and your interplay in the Judgement Hall, I'm leaning toward you being much more human now. We need to boot someone today, and this room seems like a good place to keep the more-confirmed humans, assuming that laser actually does recharge.

I'm tempted to boot RictusOne from here tonight, at least until we know which Rictus he is.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 15 Dec 2014, 13:10:25

I haven't been feeling good about Ravebomb this game, either, frankly, and I have no particular read at all on San.

That said, RictusOne is probably the safer option, though Ryvvn's push for him yesterday makes me hesitate. The would've been no downside to just going with the pack. Why make himself visible if there wasn't a design to it?

So I'm back to Ravebomb.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 15 Dec 2014, 17:05:35

Christ, what a mess. Blood everywhere.
Charming, to the last.

Return to “The Gift Shop”