Day 0 - The Pre-Reception Reception

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Day 0 - The Pre-Reception Reception

Postby Okaros » 25 Jan 2015, 15:31:39

The wedding was beautiful, full of pomp and circumstance. King Roland was there to give away the bride and Mawg was there to serve as Man's Best Man's Best Friend to the now Crown Prince Lonestar. Dot Matrix wept tears of oil as she mourned the death of her chastity-enforcement subroutines.

After that (mercifully) short ceremony, the festivities begin! A veritable sea of lesser Druidian nobles and their guests are in attendance and are rapidly getting changed into their mock uniforms, which appear to range from subtle (replacing rank insignia with retail food store worker pins) to garish (the Spaceball helmet covered with bumper stickers). There are even several Dark Helmet and President Skroob look-alikes in attendance. The initial, formal, reception is expected to last well into the wee hours of the morning, with a sumptuous feast and live musicians available all night long. While the finishing touches being put on the banquet, now's your chance to get into costume and mingle with the other VIP guests!
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Day 0 - The Pre-Reception Reception

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 26 Jan 2015, 04:56:35

Zeno set down an empty bottle and took a long swig from the next. He eyed the sculpture warily, not sure that anything should be this easy. His practiced eye measured the dimensions, then flitted to the various exits. The gardens might be rough going, but the front door was going to the best guarded. He'd need to take a long, meandering path the next time he had to piss - get a feel for the rest of the layout. Apparently, these chumps had almost had their air stolen, but he could see why. They had ice just sitting out in bowls, completely unguarded, and they handed it around in glasses - and then there was that. The sculpture. Didn't do the princess bad, but he knew a couple of cold-blooded souls that would pay a fair penny for something like that.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 26 Jan 2015, 09:18:04

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Zeno set down an empty bottle and took a long swig from the next

I hope no one minds that you have no intention of facing this sober

Edit: In fact, I think I'll join you

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 26 Jan 2015, 10:41:38

I love this movie. I'm looking for an appropriate avatar now.

Return to “The Royal Reception Hall”