Night 6: The Edge

To infiltrate the town, only masters of disguise will do.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 6: The Edge

Postby necklessone » 06 Mar 2015, 18:41:58

All you need to do is make it to EoD without losing a Chicken. You can do it!

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Night 6: The Edge

Postby Cato » 06 Mar 2015, 20:39:43

Cato thinks we are running low on non-claimed targets.

Visigoth is seer-confirmed.
MEM is the Miller by claim.
Rictus is one of two Liars by claim.

The other Liar can claim.
The Vigilante can claim.
The GA can claim.

[no votes here, just colors for emphasis]
Omega
Cato

That PJ
Crassus
Visigoth
Caesar
Snake
Cam_Chase
Rictus
Mister E. Meat

Soooo, there are three roles left for three remaining humans. Cato is debating claiming ~something quickly, because otherwise, Cato thinks we may be well and truly fucked (despite only losing one lynch :cry: ). Everyone remaining has a role - the only benefit is that the humans don't how many liars or vigilantes there are. We might be able to get the Liars into a crossfire, but Cato feels like the end of an Everyone's Special where the role reveal is going to bite us - hard.

Question: should we try a ploy where one of us counter-claims another of us, or should we try a ploy where a human has to counter-claim us, and go for make-or-break?

Don't know, going to bed without action, but probably human liar is the easiest claim to fake right now. If we claim Vigilante, the true Vigilante would probably shoot the false claimant. GA is also difficult. Maybe claim human liar and accuse Rictus of lying, and then the actual second liar jumps in and the whole things gets befuddled.
tiptoe softly down those corridors towards the Warehouse

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 07 Mar 2015, 16:08:51

I think we can only claim liars, honestly. Certainly not Vig.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 07 Mar 2015, 19:54:47

Omega wrote:I think we can only claim liars, honestly. Certainly not Vig.

So far, the unknowns among the vigilante and liar counts is making people squishy, but Cato expects that we'll see more claims before tomorrow. Unfortunately, votes are starting to come toward us. Cam is probably our best bet for the lynch.

Maul should probably avoid Visigoth as the confirmed, maybe tag retracted-was-Crassus -> Rictus -> ThatPJ.
Last edited by Cato on 08 Mar 2015, 16:14:24, edited 1 time in total.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 08 Mar 2015, 13:04:59

Cato is voting for Snake, but is hoping to convince the humans to move - everyone is suspicious of Cam, but no one voting there. Now that we're not lynch-or-lose, Cato thinks we may end up lone-wolfing. Cato thinks Omega may have better luck than Cato at this.

Cato suspects Visigoth is the GA, since no one else has claimed it, and Cam is not claiming anything. Cato hopes Visigoth keeps quiet, though.

Mathematically, Cato notes that with the (hopefully only) vigilante shot fired, it would be safe to no maul or get blocked by the GA. Cato does not think now is the time.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 08 Mar 2015, 13:06:46

((FYI for Snake - the States had our timezone shenanigans last night, so it's an hour later here. I'm posting this at 16:00 (3 hours from deadline, assuming necklessone is updating the deadline. necklessone - you might want to note that day-side, so that people don't try to snipe an hour early. . . ))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 08 Mar 2015, 13:56:38

We've got to maul That PJ tomorrow, he's a confirmed human. Probably GA tonight.

Visigoth tonight?

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 08 Mar 2015, 15:00:09

We have a lot of confirmed humans - I think if we hit Visigoth or ThatPJ, we're going to risk the GA. That said, we can afford it. I'd prefer to keep Visigoth ~alive, so that there's at least one role unclaimed, if he is the GA as I suspect.

I'd suggest that Snake come after me - let's set this up as Snake vs. Cato as much as we can.

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 08 Mar 2015, 15:17:09

I don't defend myself unless someone asks me to. I just did it without provocation. You can use that against me.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 08 Mar 2015, 16:27:01

Switching the maul over to Rictus -> MEM -> ThatPJ.

If Visigoth is doubting Crassus, then I think we want them both alive right now; we need two lynches, and Cam's one, but we need to instill some doubt in those ~confirmed, and if it's there, we want to keep it alive. But let me know - Visigoth could unfold a different direction after ~whomever gets lynched. Right now, it's up to Crassus (don't know if the liars are going to activate or not).

necklessone: If a Liar activates his power without votes, will his vote appear as -1 in the tally? If Crassus has a way to prove himself, that changes things up a bit.

Snake
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Snake » 08 Mar 2015, 17:14:21

Cam is going to look rubbish at this rate.

Return to “The Devil's Coop”