Night 7: I'm not sure that could have gone worse.

To infiltrate the town, only masters of disguise will do.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Night 7: I'm not sure that could have gone worse.

Postby necklessone » 08 Mar 2015, 18:04:07

Caesar is dead. Snake is dead. And your maul was blocked.

Regarding Liar's -1ing, vote manipulation will not show unless the player receives an actual vote.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Night 7: I'm not sure that could have gone worse.

Postby Cato » 09 Mar 2015, 11:17:03

Rictus, obviously, for the maul tonight. Let's back that up as:

Rictus -> ThatPJ

Assuming Cam goes today, you and I probably want to push on each other the day after, and make it another Cato v. Omega lineup (unless the humans really go in a different direction). I've been having the Cato persona NOT posting until at least noon, but I'd like to jump on that as early as possible.

If I'm going to be lone-wolf on the last day, I think I need Crassus, Visigoth, and MEM as the final four, but that's a tough setup. They're probably going to realize that I'm leaving them open. I'm also worried about who Visigoth is going to be protecting - if he's after himself tonight, then he'll be on PJ tomorrow, so we may be better off mauling him and leaving PJ. The challenge to that is, Crassus *is* a liar, and can reduce his vote count by 1. If it's up to a tie, he'll win it. If we kill him off, there won't be anyone left to vote on, but it would cause the humans to *really* second-guess. Is MEM really the Miller? Is ThatPJ really a human vig? I just don't think it'll be enough, though. We're going to have to get everyone else to vote on Crassus.

If you're going to be lone-wolf on the last day, how different is your final four?
tiptoe softly down those corridors towards the Warehouse

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 09 Mar 2015, 14:12:02

I have been traveling all weekend, and not really been able to be into this game. I'm back in LA tonight. Assuming I can survive today, I'll be able to properly analyze tomorrow.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 09 Mar 2015, 14:26:42

No problems - I'd say our odds are slim-to-none right now, so mostly just trying to increase that slim as much as we can.
tiptoe softly down those corridors towards the Warehouse

Return to “The Devil's Coop”