The Final Night

To infiltrate the town, only masters of disguise will do.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

The Final Night

Postby necklessone » 10 Mar 2015, 18:17:33

Survive. Kill. Win.

pompey
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: The Final Night

Postby pompey » 11 Mar 2015, 06:27:54

Well, the downside of having so many specials is that if they all survive, they provide a convenient way to narrow down the options in the end-game.

I think that taking advantage of Crassus' suspicions -- but not too eagerly -- could be the best ploy. Struggle with the idea, and how it makes sense, but you feel that Crassus is fleecing you, and if he ends up being the last wolf, you'll vig him day one next chance you get? Something like that?
No one cared who I was until I put on the mobile emitter

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 11 Mar 2015, 07:17:30

Pompey wrote:Well, the downside of having so many specials is that if they all survive, they provide a convenient way to narrow down the options in the end-game.

I think that taking advantage of Crassus' suspicions -- but not too eagerly -- could be the best ploy. Struggle with the idea, and how it makes sense, but you feel that Crassus is fleecing you, and if he ends up being the last wolf, you'll vig him day one next chance you get? Something like that?

Yeah, that's where I'm aiming, but letting the suspicion stew. I'm also going to have a bit of a revelation over the two threads and tie them together, something like:

Of course the Miller claim was safe! I just realized what I had typed to MEM before about the maul priorities (seer, vote manipulator (x2?), seered human). The wolves had a long list of human specials to chase down, so they could have been pretty confident in not accidentally mauling the real Miller. The only concern would have been the unknowns - myself and Cam. If Cam had been the Miller, then MEM would have been vulnerable (and then the fight would come down to Omega vs. Cato). And of course, they weren't going to maul either of us, because they needed us alive to take the lynch.

Still figuring out the exact approach, but I can certainly feed the suspicion a bit more. I'd like to see if they can come to that conclusion themselves, it's sort of why I responded to MEM's "not-been-mauled" argument with that list (as well as to cast doubt on MEM's actual reasoning, which was pretty bogus anyhow . . . even if maybe it's a little bit true :shock: )
tiptoe softly down those corridors towards the Warehouse

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 11 Mar 2015, 10:00:19

GDI - MEM claimed Miller on Day 5, not Day 6. Throws off that trap a bit. Still, Cato feels like he's putting forth good effort, Cato sees that PJ has not voted and Crassus is re-thinking. This is what Cato was wishing for. Cato just needs to keep the clouding things.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 11 Mar 2015, 13:05:01

Can Cato no-maul tonight? :facepalm:

Cato wants to maul all of them, but Cato will start with Mister E. Meat -> Crassus -> ThatPJ. MEM gets the honors for not listening to Cato. Plus, Cato needs to kill the Miller quickly, or Cato might be deep-fried. Without flour, Cato thinks the Reign of the Foul Fowl will be unstoppable.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 11 Mar 2015, 15:54:46

Bah, had a good run of it, got what I wanted out of the last day, but couldn't seal the deal, and now I'm just delaying the inevitable. Sorry, chickens :(

Return to “The Devil's Coop”