Day 7: The Final Monday

Your bloody business is best not discussed in the house of the Lord.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 7: The Final Monday

Postby necklessone » 08 Mar 2015, 18:19:11

After That PJ's incredible shot, the villagers began to feel as if a tide is turning. The remaing elders held a closed door meeting and then emerged calling for a feast of thanksgiving. "Every must come celebrate in the commons. And bring as much food as you can spare." And cheer ran through the town and the kitchen fires were lit for the first time in a week.

That night, all of the town's famous dishes were represented. Missus Adams has her famous apple pit and Mister Miller brought the softest bread you've ever tasted. There were roasts, baked carrots, grubs and grains on hard dirt, and someone even cheekily brought a roast chicken.

"Hmm, who brought the grubs?"
"Mister Snake did; I think they're from his Dutch heritage."
"Well they're the dish if the night. Have him report to head table for a prize. "

The prize burned all night long.

Snake - Giant chicken, Lynched

Nothing else of interest happened, much to everyone's surprise.

Day ends in ~24 hours.

-----------

Snake : 5 : That PJ, Rictus, Cato, Visigoth, Mister E. Meat
Cato : 3 : Omega, Snake, Cam_Chase
That PJ : 1 : Crassus

Crassus voted for That PJ
That PJ voted for Snake
Mister E. Meat voted for Cato (Retracted)
Rictus voted for Snake
Cato voted for Snake
Omega voted for Cato
Snake voted for Cato
Cam_Chase voted for Cato
Visigoth voted for Snake
Mister E. Meat voted for Snake

Crassus
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Day 7: The Final Monday

Postby Crassus » 08 Mar 2015, 22:57:38

Hello, sorry I missed EOD, nice shot PJ and good lynch y'all, no thanks to me etc etc. Here's the most recent colored votes.

[+] Day 1
7-zark-7 : 3 : Rictus, Pompey, Cam_Chase
Blindsniper83 : 3 : Crassus, Smirker, 7-zark-7
Pompey : 3 : rekard, Snake, Mister E. Meat
RaveBomb : 2 : Iron Clad Burrito, Visigoth
Caesar : 1 : That PJ
Cato : 1 : Caesar
Iron Clad Burrito : 1 : Meta4
Meta4 : 1 : RaveBomb
Okaros : 1 : Ryvvn
Rictus : 1 : Cato
Rubin : 1 : Omega
Snake : 1 : Okaros

No vote recorded (1) : Blindsniper83

[+] Day 2
Blindsniper83 : 4 : Ryvvn, That PJ, Cato, Cam_Chase
Ryvvn : 4 : Snake, Blindsniper83, Omega, Smirker
Cam_Chase : 3 : Okaros, Rictus, 7-zark-7
Meta4 : 3 : RaveBomb, Crassus, Visigoth
Crassus : 2 : rekard, Caesar
Mister E. Meat : 1 : Meta4
Omega : 1 : Iron Clad Burrito
RaveBomb : 1 : Mister E. Meat

Ryvvn loses the coinflip.

[+] Day 3
Meta4 : 4 : RaveBomb, Omega, Crassus, Cam_Chase
rekard : 2 : Smirker, Rictus
Rictus : 2 : Cato, Mister E. Meat
Smirker : 2 : Iron Clad Burrito, Blindsniper83
Caesar : 1 : Visigoth
Cam_Chase : 1 : Snake
Crassus : 1 : That PJ
Mister E. Meat : 1 : Okaros
Okaros : 1 : Caesar
Visigoth : 1 : rekard

No vote recorded (1) : Meta4

[+] Day 4
rekard : 6 : Smirker, Snake, Okaros, Crassus, Mister E. Meat, That PJ
Crassus : 4 : Cato, Cam_Chase, Blindsniper83, rekard
Cam_Chase : 2 : Visigoth, Rictus
Smirker : 1 : Caesar

No vote recorded (1) : Omega

[+] Day 5
Blindsniper83 : 6 : Mister E. Meat, Cato, Snake, Smirker, Cam_Chase, Omega
Cam_Chase : 6 : That PJ, Crassus, Visigoth, Caesar, Rictus
Cato : 1 : Blindsniper83

[+] Day 6
Snake : 5 : That PJ, Rictus, Cato, Visigoth, Mister E. Meat
Cato : 3 : Omega, Snake, Cam_Chase
That PJ : 1 : Crassus

Crassus
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Crassus » 08 Mar 2015, 23:10:50

To me, it feels like we're down to two of the three people who are best candidates for remaining wolves: Cam_Chase, Cato, Omega. I feel like Cam is still likely one of them, but Omega has also definitely slipped by pretty unnoticed. I just re-skimmed to see what he's been up to, and it's been pretty much nothing.

I saw some grumblings about me at the end of yesterday's thread. Shrug, what ya gonna say, I'm not a wolf. I'm a tiny bit worried I may lose us the game if it turns out it's not Cam, I've been voting on him for days, and the town lynches me because I look like a huge wolf for it.

Also I just looked at it again -- math says 6 humans, 2 wolves. The (presumed) GA block and wolf vig-death have given us back a mislynch.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 09 Mar 2015, 07:31:38

((I'm sick of writing in a fake Russian accent and you're sick of seeing it too I'm sure. Let's just pretend I did it anyhow. ))
I'm not about to "clear" Cato because I have no certainty that he's human *but* the fact that we were at lynch or lose and suddenly had a huge push of Cato near EOD means it's more likely than not that he's human.

I'm less sure what to do about the other voters on him. Clearly Snake was a chicken. To me it seems likely that at least one more wolf voter is on there but would they put all their eggs in that basket? That I'm less sure of.

Of the two left on Cato, I'm not sure which I'd choose first. Omega has been extremely quiet this game and cam has gotten tons of heat but never been lynched.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 09 Mar 2015, 09:19:29

Cato, Omega, Cam, and Crassus.

Cato - Was high on my list of suspects, for much the same reasons Caesar was. He's been lying very low with a single post muddled in a bit of RP, votes generally in safe places, and his times for votes are generally trending later. He was in the wrong place on Day 4's end, as well. Can't really give him much credit for assisting with Snake, since he was the other candidate.

Omega - Super quiet. Registering as out-of-character behavior. I don't have enough interaction with Omega to feel confident on my feelings here, but it just feels like a wolf content to continue going unnoticed, whereas I would expect a human to get somewhat talkative at lynch-or-lose.

Cam - Looks so painfully, painfully obvious that it's hard to actually believe he's a wolf. Three games is bordering on no longer new, however. I have seen this behavior during Spaceballs and am inclined to take him out accordingly.

Crassus - Initially eliminated as a consideration yesterday, but it occurs to me that Crassus's role claim is really thin. Like, paper thin. The justification he gives is that he negated rekard's liar vote, but that can only be challenged by rekard. Evidence of nothing happening could just be nothing happening, and it looks a little weak next to Rictus's more substantial role claim. Conveniently not showing up to pick Snake or Cato at the end of yesterday looks pretty bad, too.

So there's two quiet wolves, one clever wolf, and one obvious wolf. Feels like time to roast Cam_Chase.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Crassus
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Crassus » 09 Mar 2015, 09:55:52

Sometimes coincidence is just coincidence, and sometimes a guy who knows he's not going to be available on Sunday writes a lot on Saturday so he's not missing the day.

Cato
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cato » 09 Mar 2015, 10:19:26

Cato feels happy to be alive today. Cato thinks that with the fortune of the vigilante and the guardian, we can now afford to miss once. If Cato is to be one of three, Cato respectfully requests to be third. Cato thinks then he will continue to be happy to be alive.

Cam_Chase.
tiptoe softly down those corridors towards the Warehouse

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 09 Mar 2015, 14:35:12

[OOC: Will shortly be in flight (without wifi, the horror) but need to get a vote out.]

As with yesterday, sticking with Cato

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 09 Mar 2015, 14:35:27

That PJ wrote:
Crassus - Initially eliminated as a consideration yesterday, but it occurs to me that Crassus's role claim is really thin. Like, paper thin. The justification he gives is that he negated rekard's liar vote, but that can only be challenged by rekard. Evidence of nothing happening could just be nothing happening, and it looks a little weak next to Rictus's more substantial role claim. Conveniently not showing up to pick Snake or Cato at the end of yesterday looks pretty bad, too.

I've been waffling on this one. I originally reviewed Crassus' comment to see if I could detect a slight irregularity, and maybe see if I could quiz him to see if he really knew the role... but I quickly realized that chicken-rekard would have posted all the info in the roost... so that wouldn't help. We could ask him to use his power, and that might prove to us that he is indeed a liar (but a truthful one... wrap your head around that!), but he could still be a wolf.

That being said, I would tend to think that the ratio of human/wolf liars would be 2:1, but necklessone is crafty. So ultimately, claiming a liar role doesn't 100% clear Crassus or me.

But we can revisit that after other wolves are found. Right now, I feel like Crassus is leaning human.

If Cam_Chase comes up a wolf, I'd say that makes me more human since I used my power to tie him with Blindsniper on Day 6.
Charming, to the last.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 09 Mar 2015, 15:03:39

Painful reconstruction of Day2:

[+] BS
8 hours left:

blindsniper83 : 2 : Ryvvn, That PJ
Cam_Chase : 2 : Okaros, Rictus
Crassus : 1 : rekard
Mister E. Meat : 1 : Meta4
Omega : 1 : Iron Clad Burrito
RaveBomb : 1 : Mister E. Meat
Ryvvn : 1 : Snake

Then a few relevant votes:
Blindsniper pushes Ryvvn.
Omega also pushes Ryvvn.

Now Ryvvn is in the lead at 3.

Cato pushes Blindsniper.

Blindsniper and Ryvvn tied at 3, Cam_Chase at 2.

Ravebomb, Crassus, Visigoth all vote for Meta4, creating another tie at the top. At this point we have 3 confirmed humans at the top of the lynch.

Caesar off vote on Crassus, tying him with Cam_Chase w/ 2.

Cam_Chase makes the interesting vote of pushing Blindsniper in the lead. States "I don't like ties".

When the final votes are in, Blindsniper and Ryvvn are at the top with 4 each.

When I review the day:

1. I can make the case that the wolves were voting to protect Cam_Chase when it was early in the day. This makes Omega look like a wolf.

2. Two wolves on Crassus (when the lynch lead was 3) seems odd. It could be another angle to protect Cam_Chase by threatening another human, or it could be that Crassus is a wolf and the two wolves were going to jump off him at the end of the day anyways (which did not happen). Willing to relook at this later, but seems to make Crassus human.

3. Cam_Chase's odd vote to break tie among 3 humans was really odd. I think a wolf would have simply laid low and not attracted any heat.
Charming, to the last.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 09 Mar 2015, 15:47:33

Going to stick with Cam_Chase as well. Could be my bias that I hope isn't infecting others or just that he's still relatively new and is still feeling out the game, but his votes (particularly Day 3) draw attention. Which I think worked for him last game as people did discount him as a wolf due to such wolfy votes but wonder/hope that he went to that well again and this time people are interested in putting it to the test.

Will take another look at Crassus but it does feel thin on the role claim at this time. A bit of smoke and mirrors but nothing substantial to go on. And even if he is a Liar there's nothing to confirm that he's not a wolf.

Cam_Chase
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Cam_Chase » 09 Mar 2015, 16:26:41

Still going with Cato I'm telling you I'm not a wolf and you will realize that when you lynch but if losing the game is what it takes so be it.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 09 Mar 2015, 17:00:59

Cam_Chase : 5 : Crassus, That PJ, Cato, Rictus, Visigoth
Cato : 2 : Omega, Cam_Chase

No vote recorded (1) : Mister E. Meat

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 09 Mar 2015, 17:16:34

The one thing that bothers me is that my two wolf suspects are both voting together on Cato.
Charming, to the last.

Return to “The Town Commons”