Day 1

The masses are getting restless
Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Day 1

Postby Dystopia » 08 Jun 2015, 02:07:49

Things cannot go like this anymore. The régime is a joke. The country is ruled under a system that may have been fine 800 years ago, but is patently unfit for purpose today. The borders of the duchies and counties bear no relation to the towns and cities, which bear no relation to the church dioceses. Taxes are arbitrary and ad hoc. The tariffs to send a bag of salt to the next village are greater than the ones to send it to the New World. When a farmer harvests his wheat to feed his family he must a pay a tax on it to his lord, then he must mill it at his lord's mill even though there are closer charging a tenth as much, and since the mill is in another village he must an import tariff and then an export tariff to take it back home. You can't swing a cat without paying a cat-swinging tax. And for what? So the sword nobility can keep up their castles that were long ago rendered useless by guns? So that the robe nobility can buy even more titles? That the priests can get smashed on the sacramental wine?

Enough! It's time for reform. We call upon King RaveBomb to call the Estates General. Moreover so that the aristo swine and the corrupt priests don't rig the thing, we call for the Third to be doubled and the vote to be by head.

And for anyone who has forgotten the rules here they are again. End of day will be around 10PM AEST.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 1

Postby Mister E. Meat » 08 Jun 2015, 06:18:53

Oh King Ravebomb, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! If there's ever going to be any progress we need to establish a constitutional monarchy or preferably an autonomous collective whereby we vote to see who should be allowed to remain part of society.

'oos with me?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 08:08:08

Can I kick the King's butt? It's a tradition done to give good luck to the leader.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 08 Jun 2015, 08:50:16

LOVE ME AND DESPAIR! :lol: :flail:

I gotta go work out the time zone... I think the day ends at what is effectively 6pm central?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 08:59:39

Hey!

I've got the cure for horrible oppression
Some liquid refreshment for all!
(Though if I may make a confession
it isn't quite entirely legal.)

For the sober among us
I've got a better solution
while the King imbibes we just
draft a new constitution!

So now I'd like to declare
the first rule, dear to my heart.
An establishment of proper meal fare:
Pancakes every day, for a start!

Constitutional Proposal:
1) Each day must begin with pancakes.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 09:02:33

RaveBomb wrote:I gotta go work out the time zone... I think the day ends at what is effectively 6pm central?

10pm AEST should be 8am Eastern/7am Central in North America, I believe. Note the 'am' there. Crazy upside-down Aussie time. ;)

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 08 Jun 2015, 09:30:40

Okaros wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:I gotta go work out the time zone... I think the day ends at what is effectively 6pm central?

10pm AEST should be 8am Eastern/7am Central in North America, I believe. Note the 'am' there. Crazy upside-down Aussie time. ;)

I know it's not a great time for most people but it's when I can most reliably be available.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 08 Jun 2015, 10:17:55

Dystopia wrote:I know it's not a great time for most people but it's when I can most reliably be available.

We can work with it.

What concerns me more is this kind of veiled threat:
Dystopia wrote:... we call for the Third to be doubled and the vote to be by head.

The what now? And are you saying you can only vote if you're willing to be beheaded? That doesn't quite sound fair. Why would anyone call for that? I'm not sure you're representing my best interests here.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 08 Jun 2015, 10:50:28

Proposal: Each and every citizen should willing submit themselves for simultaneous and temporary imprisonment for interrogation; the king shall release all prisoners after thorough interrogation.

Would this work? Seems if this were to pass we'd get equal information on every player (except the king I'd assume since I imagine game law would not allowed the king to be imprisoned and retain the crown, and we'd need an outsider to release us all).

edit: never mind, quick look back over game rules says can't increase over 1 per day.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 08 Jun 2015, 11:09:16

Okaros wrote:Constitutional Proposal:
1) Each day must begin with pancakes.

Everyone (who isn't a traitor) knows that waffles are VASTLY superior to pancakes, and yet you propose the contrary. Could it be that you are afraid of being affiliated with WOFLS?

I vote NAY to your proposal.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 08 Jun 2015, 11:15:47

Constitutional Proposal
The King is hereby prohibited from asserting his right of jus primae noctis.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 08 Jun 2015, 11:41:33

sphenodont - To The DUNGEONS!
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 11:59:36

My proposal to end the tyranny of Ravenbomb the Random.

1. The King can choose one peasant to be part of his secret service and give him a one time vigilante shot.
2. A new king can be voted on if he gains the majority of the votes of all the population.
3. The king will be king for a minimum of two days.
4. The king will be executed of he guillotines two innocent peasants two days in a row.
5. Prisoners will be able to talk to us while imprisoned.
6. The people can overrule the king and release political prisoners!
7. The king gets free cake.

That is all.
Last edited by rekard on 08 Jun 2015, 12:32:00, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 08 Jun 2015, 12:18:09

sphenodont wrote:Constitutional Proposal

Well, jeez. It's like you haven't even thought about what it will be like when you're king some day. Are you just one of those lazy, no-ambition types?

---

Rekard -- your proposal -- it seems like mostly there are guillotine rules, but what about imprisonment? Who does that? Also, if a full majority is needed to make a new king, you're probably going to have no king for a while after the first one's killed. Then what?

And how I feel about this or any proposal is probably going to depend on what the Austrian spies are capable of. If we're just imprisoning people and they're assassinating them, for instance, it could get a bit messy.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 12:31:37

Imprisonment process is the same. For release the people can overrule the king by a simple vote of yays against nays.

To dethrone a king we need a vote majority. If there is no king, one should be chosen by a normal election process in which the one who has more votes is king.

Batman has spoken.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 08 Jun 2015, 13:23:06

RaveBomb wrote:sphenodont - To The DUNGEONS!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord

Postby sphenodont » 08 Jun 2015, 13:24:22

Admetus wrote:
sphenodont wrote:Constitutional Proposal

Well, jeez. It's like you haven't even thought about what it will be like when you're king some day. Are you just one of those lazy, no-ambition types?

Have you seen the peasantry around these parts? They've all been downtrodded — right in the face.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 14:35:42

Sphenodont, as Batman I will avenge your parents deaths.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 08 Jun 2015, 14:51:21

On voting for proposals: is not voting for a given proposal factored as a Nay or just not included in totals? Like if player makes a proposal, and it receives two Yays, one Nay, and all other players abstain, does that proposal actually pass then if it's the only one to receive votes that day?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 15:30:11

Batman is always right so Yay

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 08 Jun 2015, 16:35:26

Dystopia wrote:Things cannot go like this anymore

You're damn right on that note

Michael, language. Besides, I don't think he was finished

Sorry KITT, you know the régime is a joke. Otherwise Devon wouldn't have called us to dispense vigilante yet strangely non-violent and safe for 1980's prime time justice with a disturbing lack of legal oversight here in... where are we again?

Paris. Do you even bother reading the mission briefings?

That's why you're here buddy

Dystopia wrote:The country is ruled under a system that may have been fine 800 years ago, but is patently unfit for purpose today.

Seriously - I mean look at the technological advancement. That old woman is pushing a wheelbarrow full of filth

Man!

Man. I'm sorry. Old man, Who is in charge around here?

Michael, my analysis is he is thirty-seven years old

I ~am~ thirty-seven ... I'm not old.

Well - I can't just say: "Hey, Man!'

Well you could say: "Mister E. Meat"

I didn't know you were called "Mister E. Meat"... doesn't exactly roll of the tongue now does it?

There's a 67% probability the E. is short for Egon

You're going to vote for me again. On Day 1 - I just know it. Witness the violence inherent in the system!

Why, are you running for office?

More in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 08 Jun 2015, 16:51:05, edited 1 time in total.
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 08 Jun 2015, 16:42:48

Rekard, while I'm more in favor of a sort of ancap collective, I can support your goal as an interim step.

YEA for rekard's proposal.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 08 Jun 2015, 16:59:45

Incidentally, I found http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to be helpful.

Code: Select all

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM AEST UTC+10 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York)         Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 8:00:00 AM  EDT  UTC-4 hours 
Corresponding UTC (GMT)              Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 12:00:00                     

I propose a new democratic constitution, wherein:

1) Highest number of votes is locked in my car's trunk for interrogation. They are removed from "the game", but can look on via closed circuit television that I presume in the future everyone will have in their trunks.
2) Second highest number of votes questions their luck, albeit briefly, because they start the following day with a penalty vote.
3) Third highest number of votes is immune to any night activity
4) Drivers of talking and self driving cars can drink all they want.
5) About 5 days in, it gets really crowded in my trunk.

Who's with me?

More in a bit,

7z7
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 17:11:54

There's a disturbing lack of pancakes in that proposal, rekard. Surely you can recognize a Universal Right to Pancakes instead of reserving them for just the King?

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 08 Jun 2015, 17:18:17

It was at this point that Darth Maul awoke... again...

He could still taste a substantial amount of poison in his throat from when he last recalled living. Being poisoned was among Maul's least favourite recreational activities. It was up there right beside 'making new friends'. He decided he'd drink less mysterious potions left on his doorstep in the middle of the night. That might help. Also bathing in the blood of his enemies. That too might go some way to making him feel more relaxed.

Maul quickly worked out that he was on Tatooine. It was fairly obvious to a well-travelled psychopath such as Maul. The rustic locals, the green grass and feeling of impending sandstorm all gave it away immediately. These were all small pieces of the puzzle to a normal man, but to Maul they were huge signposts as to his true location.

He would do better this time around. And he would probably try to survive this time also.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 08 Jun 2015, 17:21:27

Okaros wrote:There's a disturbing lack of pancakes in that proposal, rekard. Surely you can recognize a Universal Right to Pancakes instead of reserving them for just the King?

rekard wrote:The king gets free cake.

((Rekard did not specify how the king has his cake prepared. One presumes "pan" to be an option))

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 08 Jun 2015, 17:23:15

First of all, not NO, but HELL NAW to all proposals above.

Now looky here. I propose one'a'dem constitution things.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, and I do mean WITH ALL DUE RESPECT (that means I can say whatever I want. it's in the Geneva Conventions!) But y'all's gubmint is just silly. So here's what we wanna do.

Primary, We make me King Bobby.
Secondary, We go find Cal Naughton Jr. He fucked my wife, I don't like him. We're gonna feed him belgian waffle fries -- not no dang crepes -- until he pukes. And not just a small little heave, we're talkin' Exorcist levels. Maybe we get wunnadem old priest young priest type things.
Thirdary, y'all can choose someone to be interr-o-gated. I'll rough em up good. Or maybe we keep Cal Naughton alive to steal away THEIR wife. He's good at that. He's my best friend, y'all.
Fourthary, Second Place will get to shake and bake.
Fifthenary, Anyone getting only one vote will be immune to night moves.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 08 Jun 2015, 17:27:42

We need an ambitious type to track proposals like how we sometimes track vote records...

I propose Okaros do it!

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 08 Jun 2015, 17:36:38

Are you a PR Consultant?
Do you think you could remotely see yourself being a PR Consultant?
Hell do you just have a lot of spare time to kill and a deathwish?

Because today is your lucky day! Maul is looking for an interested party to develop his easy-going and family-friendly appearance for new mediums, such as politics and monarchy and sunshine.

You would be required to help convince jedi-scum that Maul is their supreme overlord, and sway conversation away from any potential lynchings or poisonings of Maul. Campaigning as well as alliances with other candidates and even bribery or murder would all be on the agenda if you were to accept this job!

This would be an opportunity for any hopeful candidates to work with the creme de la creme of the non-existant Sith Empire, Mr Darth Maul. Don't be put off by the msyerious circumstances befalling the disappearance of the previous twenty applicants for this job, APPLY TODAY!

Remember folks,

Have a break, have a Maul.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 08 Jun 2015, 18:06:02

Clearasday wrote:Are you a PR Consultant?
Do you think you could remotely see yourself being a PR Consultant?
Hell do you just have a lot of spare time to kill and a deathwish?

Because today is your lucky day! Maul is looking for an interested party to develop his easy-going and family-friendly appearance for new mediums, such as politics and monarchy and sunshine.

You would be required to help convince jedi-scum that Maul is their supreme overlord, and sway conversation away from any potential lynchings or poisonings of Maul. Campaigning as well as alliances with other candidates and even bribery or murder would all be on the agenda if you were to accept this job!

This would be an opportunity for any hopeful candidates to work with the creme de la creme of the non-existant Sith Empire, Mr Darth Maul. Don't be put off by the msyerious circumstances befalling the disappearance of the previous twenty applicants for this job, APPLY TODAY!

Remember folks,

Have a break, have a Maul.

Maul? That's what a Wolf would say...

Voting Yay on the Constitution of Rekard, so far I have no qualms against it
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 18:30:13

Okaros wrote:There's a disturbing lack of pancakes in that proposal, rekard. Surely you can recognize a Universal Right to Pancakes instead of reserving them for just the King?

7. Everyone will get free pancakes on Sundays.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 19:10:35

Ryvvn wrote:We need an ambitious type to track proposals like how we sometimes track vote records...

I propose Okaros do it!

Hm. I'd consider doing it, but there's a distinct lack of support for pancakes here. A certain quid-pro-quo-pro-quid is how we do things in these tense and prohibitive times, y'know?

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 19:21:52

Proposals: Owner - Yea/Nay - YeaCount/NayCount
(I'm assuming the act of proposing something means you default to voting for it unless you indicate otherwise)

rekard - rekard, MEM, Aldax / ICB - 3/1
ICB - ICB / <none> - 1/0
sphenodont - sphenodont / ICB - 1/1
Zark - Zark / ICB - 1/1
Okaros - Okaros / sphenodont, ICB - 1/2

The way I read the rules, this means rekard's consitution will be enacted currently, as it currently has has more yays than nays and has a higher delta than ICB's ?
The Dystopian Rules wrote:Any player can propose a new constitution and have it voted on by the public. If it receives a majority (i.e more up votes than down votes) of votes it replaces the existing constitution.

The wording's a bit unclear here, so clarification would be nice (but I figure we'll get it in the morning one way or another).

Also, could I ask that we stick to bold/coloring both votes for proposals as well as the proposals themselves (or at least a header line at the top of the proposal?). It's a little messy trying to sort this out. :)

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 19:30:14

Okaros wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:We need an ambitious type to track proposals like how we sometimes track vote records...

I propose Okaros do it!

Hm. I'd consider doing it, but there's a distinct lack of support for pancakes here. A certain quid-pro-quo-pro-quid is how we do things in these tense and prohibitive times, y'know?

Batman just amended the proposal to include pancakes.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 08 Jun 2015, 19:45:12

I'm a bit confused right now about all of the constitutional options, but rekard's seems to be in the lead... and it appears to keep power of imprisonment and execution with the king.

Are we revolutionaries or are we not?

I vote NAY for rekard's proposal, and AYE for Zarks, which puts the vote to the people.

If I'm missing some details, please feel free to enlighten me.

-------
“Little by little, the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him.” ― Jennifer Donnelly, Revolution
Charming, to the last.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 19:50:34

rekard wrote:Batman just amended the proposal to include pancakes.

I like the cut of your cowl, sir. A bit overdramatic and broody perhaps, but still quite likeable!

Still, it seems to be lacking a certain something. I mean, pancakes on one day of the week are a nice touch and all, but maybe we could enshrine as the national food? It would put an end to the silly pancakes vs. waffles debate.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 08 Jun 2015, 20:29:20

I could be convinced to go either Zark or Rekard, but I need some clarifications in writing.

Zark, any restrictions on who can vote? It sounds like you're saying that's anyone, but just to be clear.

Rekard, are you saying that the King could execute OR imprison one per night, his choice, but even if he only imprisons two Peasants (or seems to have, from what we can torture out of them), he's still executed?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 08 Jun 2015, 21:34:02

Admetus wrote:I could be convinced to go either Zark or Rekard, but I need some clarifications in writing.

Zark, any restrictions on who can vote? It sounds like you're saying that's anyone, but just to be clear.

Rekard, are you saying that the King could execute OR imprison one per night, his choice, but even if he only imprisons two Peasants (or seems to have, from what we can torture out of them), he's still executed?

Why have a king when you can have a Knight? I prefer the power in the hands of the people, and I am fully prepared to go up on that wall and start singing about freedom.

Please don't do that. My circuits are still recovering from the Wolfram & Hart power ballads you insisted on belting out on the way over here

All parties can vote, with the minor exception of Dystopia (I suspect he knows more about the game than the rest of us).
I'd amend this constitution with term limits. It will only be good for 3 days/knights, at which point a new constitution must be ratified.

I'd ask only one thing in exchange. I need to be able to move either three squares to the side and one forward or back, or one square to the side, and three steps forward or back every turn... Seem fair?

More in a bit,

7z7
Last edited by 7-zark-7 on 08 Jun 2015, 21:57:52, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 08 Jun 2015, 21:54:52

Admetus wrote:I could be convinced to go either Zark or Rekard, but I need some clarifications in writing.

I can amend it for a king to have the obligation of at least execute once every 2 days. King is only executed if he executes two peasants in a row.

The vigilante would be secret obviously.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 22:36:00

I suppose since my brilliant proposal has been met with naught but scorn and derision, I shall have to Vote NAY to all other proposals except one:

I Vote YEA to rekard's proposal. Because some pancakes in the constitution are better than no pancakes in the constitution.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 08 Jun 2015, 22:40:03

Which I believe leaves us at something like:

rekard - rekard, MEM, Aldax, Okaros / ICB, Rictus - 4/2
Zark - Zark, Rictus / ICB, Okaros - 2/2
ICB - ICB / Okaros - 1/1
sphenodont - sphenodont / ICB, Okaros - 1/2
Okaros - Okaros / sphenodont, ICB - 1/2

Which would put rekard's proposal at the only one currently having more Yea than Nay votes.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 08 Jun 2015, 22:57:59

Voting nay to the artist formerly known as Rekard. His song about portion control was a thinly veiled critique of the maple syrup/industrial complex. Whereas KITT makes awesome flapjacks. They're like pancakes, one might say they are pancakes... But they're served exclusively at upwards of 200 miles per hour while in super pursuit mode

Michael, need I remind you that what happens at high speed stays at high speed?

KITT, you're not planning on withholding the pancakes are you?

Of course not. Just reminding you that anyone caring to partake will have to move quickly

Pancakes are on the menu

More in a bit,

7z7

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 08 Jun 2015, 23:29:44

I have to imagine that you cannot vote for your own proposal, because otherwise in this instance, I could vote Nay on Rekard (not a vote), and then snipe in my own proposal at the last minute, which would seemingly push mine through at 1 Yay and 0 Nays; so yeah I don't think you should be counting the proposers as Yays on their own proposals.

Also, waffles are better.

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 08 Jun 2015, 23:58:25

Ryvvn wrote:On voting for proposals: is not voting for a given proposal factored as a Nay or just not included in totals? Like if player makes a proposal, and it receives two Yays, one Nay, and all other players abstain, does that proposal actually pass then if it's the only one to receive votes that day?

Abstentions are not votes. If something requires a majority of the available votes, then the 2:1 scenario would result in a failed vote, unless there were only three votes. If something merely requires a plurality then it would pass. There are currently no laws in place that require an absolute majority to modify. I'm not going to allow qualified majorities above 50%+1, otherwise someone would come along with a requirement for unanimity and break the game.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 09 Jun 2015, 01:18:56

Nobody had taken Maul up on the proposal. That had been a disappointing blow to a Sith that had believed he was quite a popular guy.

Nevertheless he saw in rekards proposal a potential opportunity to become head ofrekards secret police and he took it. Now all he'd need was to convince rekard to give him the job. Yay to rekard. Nay to okaros pancakes.

Maul hated pancakes.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 09 Jun 2015, 03:13:42

Yea to Zark's proposal.

Nay to all others.
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Return to “Paris”