Day 5

The masses are getting restless
Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Day 5

Postby Dystopia » 12 Jun 2015, 05:46:43

It's quiet. Too quiet.

Just as people begin to tentatively stick their heads out GIANT, KILLER TUMBLEWEEDS as big as houses and sporting machine guns blow through town chasing everyone indoors.

Result

Nothing. I wasn't around to lock the thread on time, but 10PM AEST is still the cut off. ICB's execution instruction came in a whole 15 minutes too late.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 5

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Jun 2015, 06:44:39

Not according to my calc but whatever. My order is rescinded. I will try later.

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 12 Jun 2015, 08:26:26

I'm going by the forum's clock. The timestamp on your post was 12 Jun 2015, 22:15:46.

And now that I check I had DST set on my account, even though that's wrong. Which means you did get your post in on time. :oops:

Result

Clearasday (Austrian) - guillotined

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 12 Jun 2015, 08:30:51

Oh yeah, and Admetus is still in prison.

Result

Admetus - (radical 80%) imprisoned

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 12 Jun 2015, 09:10:08

I'm so radical, it's the 80s again.

Nice pick, ICB. I had been building up convoluted theories about why certain people might not want to have more people involved in the execution process, but having an Austrian-killer in charge kind of makes all of that mostly irrelevant.

Also - Dystopia - no maul from the Austrians?

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Jun 2015, 09:26:01

Here is the current status of our slaughterhouse:

Ryvvn
Iron Clad Burrito
Clearasday - executed Day 4 (austrian)
necklessone
Admetus
Okaros - mauled Night 1 (peasant)
RaveBomb - shot Day 3 (king)
That PJ - mauled Night 3 (peasant)
Aldax
Blindsniper
rekard - shot Day 3 (peasant)
7-zark-7
Omega
Rictus - mauled Night 2 (peasant)
dferrantino - shot Day 3 (peasant)
sphenodont - shot Day 3 (reactionary)
Mister E. Meat - shot Day 3 (reactionary)

We've heard very little from necklessone and Omega.

[+] I think these are not players
San
jokerfish
fuzzmz
Cam_Chase
Anzig
Smirker

They "inned" in the email thread, but not the official signup thread. This seems to be confirmed by Dystopia:
Subject: Day 3

Dystopia wrote:Also you're down to 10 players now. From 17. On day 3. :slow_clap:

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 12 Jun 2015, 09:34:51

There was no maul. And your player list is correct. Down to 8 now.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Jun 2015, 09:49:44

Dystopia wrote:It's quiet. Too quiet.

Shh - that's when the bad things happen

Dystopia wrote:Just as people begin to tentatively stick their heads out GIANT, KILLER TUMBLEWEEDS as big as houses and sporting machine guns blow through town chasing everyone indoors.

Michael, get in... those things are loaded with histamine!

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:There ain't been enough wrecks in Nascar lately, and I know the carnage is what y'all are here for.

OK Glass, lock the doors

Not Funny Michael

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:We're gonna go ahead and line Clearasday up against the wall, cause we're about the revolution (right?) and Prince ain't here, and that little red glowy sword looks like it could hurt me. And we ain't gonna do that.

(This is the mandatory execution for my term)

Result

Dystopia wrote:And now that I check I had DST set on my account, even though that's wrong

ICB looked around, a mix of bemusement, incomprehension, and what appeared to be gassiness flitted across his features before they resolved into their default position. He wasn't watching as a large tumbleweed dressed as a Sith Lord crept up from behind

Unlock the doors KITT

I can't do that Michael - the histamine!

Michael Looked on in anguish, there had to be something he could do. Thinking back, this was usually the point where he hit the Turbo Boost Button

Michael, the transmission is still in Park, and you've turned off traction control

KITT exploded forward from a standstill, rear wheels moving too fast for the forward mass, the front end lifted in what could only be considered a launch position, and then flipped out from underneath. Neither Michael nor KITT seem aware the PA system was accidentally turned on

Aaaahhhhhh!

Seat Belts!

Why don't you have an airbag? What year is this anyway?

You are, and always shall be, my airbag

Iron Clad Burrito turned to see what all the fuss was about, smiling briefly at the tumbling Trans Am, before locking eyes with Darth Tumbleweed

Baby Jesus, we need more of that in Nascar. Wait... why the Hell am I purple?

ICB considered his options, deciding that cutting Clearasday in half was one of them, he proceeded to do so, thanking the Baby Jesus throughout the process

Michael, you're sitting on my horn

You're right, I should have bought you dinner first - what say I get you a nice can of 30 Weight?

Michael, I'm upside down, & someone appears to be leaking oil underneath us

Not oil KITT, that's blood. Omega's Blood. The end

Vig Shot, Omega crushed beneath a 1981 Trans Am with a formula hood, custom lights, and an attitude problem.

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Jun 2015, 15:01:08

ICB wrote:This is the mandatory execution for my term

Cool, but could you throw someone in prison at least? Thanks!

Also, you'll be out of power tomorrow. So I guess I vote for myself for President, and also propose:

New Constitution - Democracy
One person, one vote, one execution per day based on plurality. No kings or presidents or bosses or godfathers or father figures in general or popes.

Also, if you vigilante shoot a Peasant, you go to jail.

Dystopia
Overlord Emeritus

Postby Dystopia » 12 Jun 2015, 19:14:39

Result

Omega (Austrian) - shot by vigilante

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Jun 2015, 20:40:54

Hot damn.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Jun 2015, 20:45:17

Admetus wrote:
ICB wrote:This is the mandatory execution for my term

Cool, but could you throw someone in prison at least? Thanks!

Oh yeah, heh. Thanks for remindin' me.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say No to whatever Admetus is talking about with doin' away with Presidents. We need a leader, and I think I've provided a hell of an example, since I killed the first Australian here. I ain't down with puttin' your shrimps in barbies. They've gotta be tiny shrimps. Or big barbies. My Kids, Walker and Texas Ranger, never played with barbies so I don't know how big them dolls s'posed to get.

In the interest of bipartisanshipfulness, I'm also gon' grant a Pardon to Admetus. It's gettin' clearer and clearer to me that he ain't no Australian. After a full medical exam it's been determined that his shrimp's never been in no Barbie. He's probably just a dangol' hippie.

Man, I know a Barbie I like to...

GODDAMIT, CAL, I'M JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW HERE AND WILL BE ON YOU LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR DAMN CAKEHOLE!

But anyway.

That leaves me with an empty prison cell. I guess from my last request that you all ain't gonna help President Ricky Burrito with the decision-ry round here, so I'mma just go on and put necklessone in the pokey. See, I know Australia's close to Switzerland, and Dolph Lundgren was a big sumbitch who didn't have a neck either. So I'm guessing necklessone uses the word She-la a lot. Like that one song from the 80s.

I also want to thank you for making me god-emperor. I think I've fulfilled my campaign promise -- I was your President 24/7. 24 hours a week, 7 months a year. I'mma miss these fuckin bathrobes. I wish Zark the best in his term as head honcho.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Jun 2015, 02:09:26

I'll vote Yay for Democracy by way of Admetus.

Return to “Paris”