Day votes should be bolded and colored.
Night actions, which almost everyone will have, should be submitted via PM to me. In order to make my life easier, I'd prefer something along the lines of Night 1 Target: <name>. If you wish to change targets, please let me know that you're retracting for ease of sorting - I'll take the latest target, but it's theoretically easier on me if I can get everything in one place.
Day will end at 11pm EDT (GMT-4).
The wolves will have ~15 minutes extra in the Night Forum to react to late-day events.
Copying minutiae from the signup thread:
- No self-targeting. Self-targets will simply be ignored.
- Regular powers must be used in the next 24-hour cycle. If you get a vig shot, you either take it or lose it. If you get a seering or PM capability, use it or lose it.
- The GM will not be a targetable entity at any point in the game.
- No secret rules or factions - WYSIWYG.
- I am not coming up with a predefined list of 625+ combinations of powers. I have predefined interactions for the various elements, but there will be some subjectivity in the actual powers based on the words used, and I will use that to balance the game if necessary.
- Being targeted by all words of a particular element, or by one word of each element, will result in enhanced capabilities, potentially non-temporary.
- Targets will only know what their gained powers are, not necessarily what words were used. This is to prevent "testing" players on who-did-you-target questions that wolves would not be able to answer.
- The wolves will have cover words.
- Missing a vote will result in a loss of both word-targetting and powers for the next 24-hour cycle. Multiple missed votes may result in further penalties, up to and including the Wrath of DOM.
- PMs may be granted by powers, but will not be available normally.
Feel free to ask further questions, either here or in PM.
e1: PM clarification