Day 2: Breaking Fast Bad

The wizard's natural habitat.
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 2: Breaking Fast Bad

Postby twdog » 09 Aug 2013, 14:48:00

Omega wrote:@twdog - I wasn't seriously suggesting testing your lynch tie immunity, no reason to throw away another day of voting, because even if you were a wolf, it would tell us nothing.

Oh, sorry, thought you serious about it

Omega wrote: @sphenodont - :shock:

umm, yeah ...
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Aug 2013, 14:48:41

Hey, I was just thinking about some likely powers, and I thought of something. Know what a great "corrupt" version of a PM power would be? One that secretly cc's the wolf that corrupted it. Just something to keep in mind.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 09 Aug 2013, 14:51:37

Ozymandias wrote:And besides, DOM doesn't really roll that way as a GM ...

DastardlyOldMan wrote:[*] No secret rules or factions - WYSIWYG.

I won't lie - some of the particulars discussed in the signup thread may have been twisted around when I had to reconfigure the entire game for the fifth element, but I will stand by the WYSIWYG statement.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Aug 2013, 14:54:52

DastardlyOldMan wrote: I had to reconfigure the entire game for the fifth element, but I will stand by the WYSIWYG statement.

Does this mean we get multipasses now?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Aug 2013, 14:55:56

Omega wrote:Perhaps we should test your lynch tie immunity?

looks up at the very, very, very tall ceiling

Ah...I'm not really sure how you're going to manage to lynch anyone in this room...

But if cheese has a shadow element* and this ability is set to backfire, then maybe everybody dies except for them. In fact, this is probably a purposeful ploy to set that all up!

Yes, that's right, I saw it all happen when I took some of those dried frog pills a few hours ago! Also, has anyone seen my pants?

*Probably mold. Or toe cheese. In fact, it could even be moldy toe cheese.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Just because stigmata has come forward and said he silenced Ozy doesn't make it actually true.

But stigmata would silence pretty much anyone...well, after they stopped screaming anyway. It makes for some great Soul Cake Tuesday lawn ornaments, I must say.

I agree, though, that this m...that Stigmata may not actually be the Librarian. He definitely could have voluntarily dressed in a very convincing orangutan suit, limited his vocabulary to "Ook," thrown a couple very convincing stuntmen, and then have the incredible good fortune to have somebody else target the guy who started the lynch vote against him with the exact same power we'd expect him to have.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 09 Aug 2013, 14:56:20

twdog wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote: I had to reconfigure the entire game for the fifth element, but I will stand by the WYSIWYG statement.

Oh fuck yes.

/golf clap

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 09 Aug 2013, 15:09:13

*Smirker looks up from a platter full with flambe briskuts, beer battered pegasus wings, strawberry jello and a small bowl of sugar frosted chocolate bombs*
Dferrantino, I have a bad feeling about you; either that or maybe I should have skimped on the squid yesterday... Honestly, looking at this Jello isn't helping the nausea either.. maybe if it was non-newtonian? *He smirks at it and it become Ooblak.*

We'll see if that helps... In the meantime, has anyone seen my titanium spork? I hate to whip up another as the old one has some good memories associated with it.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 15:16:00

Ryvvn wrote:The part that really gets me is the extremely unlikely coincidence that the two individuals involved were both specifically targeted by the same two base elemental power and no others.

Believe me, I was just as incredulous. That's why I specifically wanted Furin to verify the two elements.

And the upshot is we now seem to have strong evidence that Water is not needed for Vote Manipulation powers, despite what the original Rules stated.

In fact, I now suspect that Cheese-- which, thanks to twdog, I again believe exists-- is actually the Element primarily linked to Vote Manipulation.

Because twdog, Furin, and myself have all claimed vote manipulation powers, and Cheese is the only Element common to all three claims.

This would also explain the deviation from the rules-- Water was originally associated with voting, but then DOM decided to give that power to Cheese.

Ryvvn wrote:Again, I'm new here so I don't know your relationships with each other, but from what I've gathered in this game alone, it seems implausible that only TWO would target Ozy; seems much more likely that no one would, or that a mass of people would.

Not sure I understand the logic here? I am a likely Shadow target (and perhaps like Furin I actually was Shadowed, and my power would have backfired if I got a chance to use it), so I don't think a lot of players would want to target me. But I don't see why two wouldn't have, especially on Night 0 when there's no risk I'll be mauled.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Aug 2013, 15:18:18

amidst the confusion, Wasabi begins to fly. 3

3: No, really. I'm on a plane. Left work and straight to the airport. I'll try to check in if the flight wifi is up.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 15:19:53

Wasabi wrote:amidst the confusion, Wasabi begins to fly. 3

3: No, really. I'm on a plane. Left work and straight to the airport. I'll try to check in if the flight wifi is up.

Wasabi, are you role-claiming the Bursar? Or is it just RP?

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 09 Aug 2013, 15:23:49

((One of the bad things about being late to the party is I have 5 pages of riffraff to catch up on.))

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 09 Aug 2013, 15:24:33

Mortus wrote:((One of the bad things about being late to the party is I have 5 pages of riffraff to catch up on.))

Coming from you, I can't feel bad.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 09 Aug 2013, 15:27:14

Ozymandias wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:The part that really gets me is the extremely unlikely coincidence that the two individuals involved were both specifically targeted by the same two base elemental power and no others.

Believe me, I was just as incredulous. That's why I specifically wanted Furin to verify the two elements.
Ryvvn wrote:Again, I'm new here so I don't know your relationships with each other, but from what I've gathered in this game alone, it seems implausible that only TWO would target Ozy; seems much more likely that no one would, or that a mass of people would.

Not sure I understand the logic here? I am a likely Shadow target (and perhaps like Furin I actually was Shadowed, and my power would have backfired if I got a chance to use it), so I don't think a lot of players would want to target me. But I don't see why two wouldn't have, especially on Night 0 when there's no risk I'll be mauled.

This claim is based on the amount of attention (both positive and negative) you willingly draw to yourself -- essentially you make yourself a target, which is why I'd expect either a lot to do so or none at all. The feelings of doubt were just compiled together with the seemingly far-fetched claim that both you and Furin shared identical elemental blasts; and these two propositions together lead me to believe you, again based on my assumptions of your attention draw, are the one lying as regards you and Furin.

...still probably not a wolf though

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 09 Aug 2013, 15:29:28

He may make himself a target, but what you'll soon realize, is that he is rarely wrong, when he's a human (and even sometimes when he's a wolf...)

That said, my rule (despite what ICB refers to as the "Omega Rule") is that if Ozy is still alive after night 3, he's a wolf. He's just too analytically inclined of a player, with a history of success to leave around longer than that.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Aug 2013, 15:39:18

Omega wrote: He's just too analytically inclined of a player, with a history of success to leave around longer than that.

This is true, he rarely lasts long. There's a few other players like that as well, rekard for instance.

In the Innsmouth game, the roles were randomized. However, it was in the back of my mind that if Ozy showed up I was going to make him the paranoid human gunman regardless, specifically for that reason.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 09 Aug 2013, 15:41:50

(And Ozy, I hope you take no offense!)

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 09 Aug 2013, 15:42:51

I would contribute more to this discussion but I just don't have the chance between work, getting a luxury apartment, getting a bank account, internet connection, cheap food and damn it , typing in a tablet. I need an old fashioned keyboard.

I poked Furinmirado quickly and I am satisfied. I think he can be given the benefit of the doubt for now. But due to the fo us of the discussion on Ozy's probe and RP, it's difficult to ascertain where things are going. Although it is just day 2. I need to read more of Day 1, but for now I will switch to Omega because I want to see what's up.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 15:45:27

Here's how I see the vote at the moment :

Ozymandias - 2 - Hellheart, stigmata
Mister E. Meat - 2 - Meta4, Iron Clad Burrito
Blindsniper83 - 2 - Mister E. Meat, twdog
Ionitor - 2 - Aldax, Omega
twdog - 2 - dferrantino, sphenodont
Omega - 2 - Visigoth, rekard
FurinMirado - 1 - Anzig
rekard - 1 - Ryvvn
Aldax - 1 - Ionitor
Dferrantino - 1 - Smirker

Furin, I got nothing against ya. So I'm not going to vote there.

Voting for Ozy seems redundant, the end result will likely see another save at the last minute.

MEM ain't ticked nothing for me, but then again I'm having trouble following these threads (anyone know how to get 40 or more PPP?).

Blindsniper is a friend of mine, and I'd hate to pick on him. (I wouldn't, aside from his avatar which oddly makes me giggle)

Ionitor literally asked to be voted on (somewhere in here, I think).

And twdog claims lynch invulnerability with a tie, could it be more? Would you give us the whole story with your power with no inclination? So voting for him is redundant and he's probably immune.

I'm not going to hide behind a rnd today either so let me warm up the TU-147 Thinkmatron ™ and go I'll get back to you.

Edit: Added Omega's 2nd vote, more to ponder.

Edit: Fixed.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 09 Aug 2013, 15:59:58

Too many ties. Lodging a Mister E. Meat vote; may be back if I remember (gaming night tonight).

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 16:03:43

necklessone wrote:Too many ties. Lodging a Mister E. Meat vote; may be back if I remember (gaming night tonight).

Well then, let's deliver another tie. You know I love them ties. Ionitor
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Aug 2013, 16:05:03

Simple_Simon wrote:And twdog claims lynch invulnerability with a tie, could it be more? Would you give us the whole story with your power with no inclination?

Are you asking me or just musing?

FWIW, I made the reveal because there was some speculation that cheese wasn't a real power, so I wanted to address that. Also, it didn't seem terribly risky to reveal it because single day tied lynch immunity isn't that great of a power. Especially because it has to be cast at night, and there's no knowing if the target even will be in a tie. If the cheese granted me a high end power (especially seer) I wouldn't reveal it even if everyone did think cheese was fake.

tl,dr: cheese definitely exists, but the particular combo used on me has minimal usefulness. Given the PM, it may have been 2 x cheese like Ozy suggested, but there's no knowing for sure. I'd suggest cheese casters not repeat that on me, as there have got to be better cheese power combos that we don't know about yet, and we don't have a lot of time to find them.
Last edited by twdog on 09 Aug 2013, 16:06:19, edited 1 time in total.

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 09 Aug 2013, 16:05:56

Red grabbed several handfuls of olives off a nearby platter. Not to be a snob, but with all those hands touching all the food, you dont know where its been. Canned foods with heavy preservatives seemed best. It was amusing to watch so many bearded old men fling insults at each other, and the occasional block of cheese. Red decided to have some fun with it and bounced an olive off rekard's head into Ravebomb's mouth. Who was to be targeted for the night... in truth having arrived so late to the banquet she didn't feel too confident on anything going on. And being five mojitos into the evening and rapidly pickling her own liver she was willing to shoot from the hip a bit more. Blindsniper83 looked amusing if for no other reason than to see who tried to even things up.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 16:10:06

twdog wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:And twdog claims lynch invulnerability with a tie, could it be more? Would you give us the whole story with your power with no inclination?

Are you asking me or just musing?

FWIW, I made the reveal because there was some speculation that cheese wasn't a real power, so I wanted to address that. Also, it didn't seem terribly risky to reveal it because single day tied lynch immunity isn't that great of a power. Especially because it has to be cast at night, and there's no knowing if the target even will be in a tie. If the cheese granted me a high end power (especially seer) I wouldn't reveal it even if everyone did think cheese was fake.

tl,dr: cheese definitely exists, but the particular combo used on me has minimal usefulness. Given the PM, it may have been 2 x cheese like Ozy suggested, but there's no knowing for sure. I'd suggest cheese casters not repeat that on me, as there have got to be better cheese power combos that we don't know about yet, and we don't have a lot of time to find them.

No I was just musing as to why I wouldn't vote for you. If anything I'd help keep you in a tie, but I can't foresee a condition where you would be pushed out ahead. Ergo any vote on you or to keep you in a tie would be useless.
You're adorable-Rave

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Aug 2013, 16:15:22

rekard wrote: But due to the fo us of the discussion on Ozy's probe and RP, it's difficult to ascertain where things are going. Although it is just day 2. I need to read more of Day 1

leans back in his chair

Hey, man, the night is young! Take some of these dried frog pills! Kick back and live a--

leans too far back and the chair back slams into the floor

Whoa whoa whoa, where'd the walls go?

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Aug 2013, 16:15:41

Ozymandias wrote:

They are the contemptible extract! One of the only vanilla of the talent of their magician summarized. I am... I will have desired correctly that my game of cards in a day or two notices. Of precipitate? A normal one.4

4: Translated: "Sorry, I'm just your everyday vanilla Wizard. I'm sure that my roleplaying will disintegrate in a day or two like it always does."

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Aug 2013, 16:16:54

Regarding the cheese power, a thought just occurred to me. WARNING: THIS IS SPECULATION. The other elements have a theme connection to their effect, fire=vig for instance. I don't know what theme cheese would play ... power of lactose intolerance maybe? Anyway, my thought is what if cheese is an element with "random" effect? Whenever it's spoken, it acts like another element randomly on a per cast basis.

I just don't see how cheese=vote\lynch effects thematically.

Simple_Simon wrote:No I was just musing as to why I wouldn't vote for you. If anything I'd help keep you in a tie, but I can't foresee a condition where you would be pushed out ahead. Ergo any vote on you or to keep you in a tie would be useless.

Fair enough.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 16:20:24

Wasabi wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:

They are the contemptible extract! One of the only vanilla of the talent of their magician summarized. I am... I will have desired correctly that my game of cards in a day or two notices. Of precipitate? A normal one.4

4: Translated: "Sorry, I'm just your everyday vanilla Wizard. I'm sure that my roleplaying will disintegrate in a day or two like it always does."

lol, already there. I just drew a blank and started typing anyway.

Edit: Stupid Earthling.
You're adorable-Rave

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Aug 2013, 16:23:21

Augenvonsauron wrote:And being five mojitos into the evening and rapidly pickling her own liver...

It did since she enters here? He is the pleasure in ours small veiled? And he does strong... does acquaintance of the Personnel of a Magician of a Button A to the a final version?5

5: "How did you get in here? Are you the entertainment at our little soiree? And more importantly... do you know a Wizard's Staff Has a Knob on the End?"

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 09 Aug 2013, 16:29:16

OOC: It's days like these that make me want to switch my vote just to put someone in the lead.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Aug 2013, 16:46:48

stigmata wrote:OOC: It's days like these that make me want to switch my vote just to put someone in the lead.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

You mean like this?

Redacted was Mister E. Meat

He's not a valid item at a buffet table anyways.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 09 Aug 2013, 16:49:42

Augenvonsauron wrote:Blindsniper83 looked amusing if for no other reason than to see who tried to even things up.

If my counting is right... you tried to even things up by putting a third vote on BS. If we want a proper experiment, we'd have to tip the scales on one of the votes.

Edit: And suddenly, RaveBomb out of nowhere.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 09 Aug 2013, 17:05:42

sphenodont wrote:
Augenvonsauron wrote:Blindsniper83 looked amusing if for no other reason than to see who tried to even things up.

If my counting is right... you tried to even things up by putting a third vote on BS. If we want a proper experiment, we'd have to tip the scales on one of the votes.

Edit: And suddenly, RaveBomb out of nowhere.

A wild RaveBomb* appears!

*Which I guess is not really any different from a regular RaveBomb...

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 09 Aug 2013, 17:14:18

twdog wrote:

Leeeeeeloooooo Dallas muulllllltipassssss

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 09 Aug 2013, 17:23:58

HE is here.

Who?

You know who.  All Wizards see him, and we know when our time is near...

Nana, you're begining to worry me... Are you sure you're not getting into Wasabi's dried frog pills?  

Now why would I do that?  I know what is to come, and I face my future willingly. Ludicrious beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the humour around you; here, between you, me, the tower of art, the luggage, everywhere, yes. Even between Mrs Whitlowe and the rest of the kitchen staff.

You find Ozy amusing?  

In his own way, yes.  Surrounded by wine, women, and song

Just you, himself, & Augie

Yes, yes, but still.

And the song is "a wizards staff has a knob on the end"

Even so... He focuses not on the pleasures of the flesh, the amazing world we find ourselves in... He thinks he's playing a game...

Aren't we all?

Yes, but in the end, there can be only one conclusion, so why not live a little?

After all, one day you’ll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Hmm

Simple_Simon wrote:Voting for Ozy seems redundant, the end result will likely see another save at the last minute.

Ozy

I thought he didn't seem Wolfy to you

Oh, he doesn't, but it might be entertaining to see what others do with this

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 09 Aug 2013, 17:30:09

I can't find my wizzard robe and hat.

smirker must have taken it! ;_;

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 09 Aug 2013, 17:34:55

Pre-Post Edit: Damnit Zark, I was about to voluntarily put somebody else into a 3-man pileup right behind MEM, and then as I'm crafting my post you have to go and vote for Ozy so I'd just be switching out one for the other. What's the fun in that?

In other news, chances are at least one wolf is sweating bullets right about now (funk soul brutha)

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 18:07:46

7-zark-7 wrote:HE is here.

Who?

You know who.  All Wizards see him, and we know when our time is near...

Nana, you're begining to worry me... Are you sure you're not getting into Wasabi's dried frog pills?  

Now why would I do that?  I know what is to come, and I face my future willingly. Ludicrious beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the humour around you; here, between you, me, the tower of art, the luggage, everywhere, yes. Even between Mrs Whitlowe and the rest of the kitchen staff.

You find Ozy amusing?  

In his own way, yes.  Surrounded by wine, women, and song

Just you, himself, & Augie

Yes, yes, but still.

And the song is "a wizards staff has a knob on the end"

Even so... He focuses not on the pleasures of the flesh, the amazing world we find ourselves in... He thinks he's playing a game...

Aren't we all?

Yes, but in the end, there can be only one conclusion, so why not live a little?

After all, one day you’ll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Hmm

Simple_Simon wrote:Voting for Ozy seems redundant, the end result will likely see another save at the last minute.

Ozy

I thought he didn't seem Wolfy to you

Oh, he doesn't, but it might be entertaining to see what others do with this

More in a bit,

7z7

I certainly hope you're not attempting to lump me in with his shenanigans.
You're adorable-Rave

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 09 Aug 2013, 18:17:23

Any of the more attentive participants have an up-to-moment vote count?

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 09 Aug 2013, 18:21:08

Smirker, you're Avatar makes me both happy and furious, but more on the furious side right now.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 18:22:04

Vote tally updated below.
Last edited by Ozymandias on 09 Aug 2013, 18:26:33, edited 1 time in total.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 09 Aug 2013, 18:24:59

Ionitor

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 18:25:54

Current Vote Tally:
Mister E. Meat - 4 - Meta4, ICB, necklessone, Rave
Ionitor - 4 - Aldax, Omega, simple, Wasabi
Blindsniper83 - 3 - MEM, twdog, Augie
Ozymandias - 3 - Hellheart, stigmata, Zark
Smirker - 2 - San, Anvilfang
FurinMirado - 1 - Anzig
rekard - 1 - Ryvvn
Aldax - 1 - Ionitor

Still to vote - 5 - Blind, CAD, Furin, Mortus, Ozy

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 09 Aug 2013, 18:27:50

Blindsniper83

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 09 Aug 2013, 18:30:09

RETRACTED~ was Ozy cause man does he scare me, and im the one with less brain cells then the amount of people in here, and that is disturbing.

My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion, is now in the back room, blowing up balloons for kids parties :flail:
Last edited by Blindsniper83 on 09 Aug 2013, 19:29:24, edited 1 time in total.
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 18:31:58

Well, that simplifies matters: blindsniper83
Last edited by Ozymandias on 09 Aug 2013, 19:36:45, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Aug 2013, 18:33:19

Current Vote Tally:
Blindsniper83 - 5 - MEM, twdog, Augie, Furin, Ozy
Mister E. Meat - 4 - Meta4, ICB, necklessone, Rave
Ionitor - 4 - Aldax, Omega, simple, Wasabi
Ozymandias - 4 - Hellheart, stigmata, Zark, blind
Smirker - 2 - San, Anvilfang
FurinMirado - 1 - Anzig
rekard - 1 - Ryvvn
Aldax - 1 - Ionitor

Still to vote - 2 - CAD, Mortus

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 09 Aug 2013, 18:35:20

Blindsniper83 wrote:Ozy cause man does he scare me, and im the one with less brain cells then the amount of people in here, and that is disturbing.

My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion, is now in the back room, blowing up balloons for kids parties :flail:

Why not tell us about this "shadow" of yours Earthling?
You're adorable-Rave

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Aug 2013, 18:36:59

Of the current options, I'm most on board with blindsniper83. I think the anti-Ozy group has at least one wolf, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was him.
Last edited by Ionitor on 09 Aug 2013, 19:44:36, edited 1 time in total.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 09 Aug 2013, 18:37:13

wow, just wow, go from a 1 in 4 chance of dying and possibly hitting a wolf in there, to now a plain vanilla wizard, on a team already down a man as solo target, just once id love to survive a game to the end, (ooc i think it was 3 years ago since that has happened, and that was when i just started lmfao)

so ill just say this aka my shadow, cause that dammed peter pan stole mine
Day 0, power on SS
day 1, power missed due to peanut contact and reaction
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 09 Aug 2013, 18:38:08

Ionitor because ties are fun.

((Also DOM, I can't edit/quote anything, can you see if I'm set up right?))

Return to “The Banquet Hall”