Day 5: Don't Forget the Message!

The wizard's natural habitat.
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 5: Don't Forget the Message!

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 12:02:23

Omega wrote:The Day 2 thread shows both you and Furin on Rictus, fyi. That being the official tally, if there was some vote manipulation, I missed it.

There was - FM claimed that he tried to use a power to switch...I think it was Sen...from him to Rictus, but instead it switched his vote to Rictus. At the end of the day, his vote was on Ionitor. Rictus was leading by one vote before the switch, so I'm not sure whether using his power like that makes any sense at all other than a backfire.

But looking at it now, it really bothers me that FM switched his vote off of Mortus (who at the time was in no danger of being lynched with only 2 votes, but it dropped his visibility at the same time). I don't really read him as a wolf, but the accusations against him make more sense in that light.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 13 Aug 2013, 12:04:01

Why is everyone letting Ozy talk them into charging up some nebulous power?

(At least, that's what I'm left to assume is happening. Bleh.)

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 13 Aug 2013, 12:05:34

Ozymandias wrote:
necklessone wrote:This leads me to believe he saw Anzig as human. I suspect Furin has some sort of power today that only works on people who voted for him (hence him asking Ozy for a vote); we'll see what he has to say when he gets off work this evening.

That's also my theory.

necklessone, if you don't mind testing this theory out, why don't you vote for Furin and then quickly retract?

Hellheart, you had some concerns late yesterday about when exactly Furin was targeted, right? I think voting for him and then retracting would be a good way to air your grievances and perhaps get him to disclose all of his past power manifestations.

I think before anyone follows your advice we should know more about the nature of the power. Since you're now conducting experiments on his experiments are you privy to the nature of his power?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:07:32

EDIT: vote tally updated below
Last edited by Ozymandias on 13 Aug 2013, 12:19:27, edited 3 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 12:09:55

sphenodont wrote:Why is everyone letting Ozy talk them into charging up some nebulous power?

(At least, that's what I'm left to assume is happening. Bleh.)

I'm not sure why anyone is letting Ozy convince them to do anything until events down the road show that he's started getting things right.

necklessone wrote:Zark's post earlier today hints that he was able to seer who he voted for.

I did, however, have a spell last night. It enabling me to see a little something under the robes of our fellow staff. But I could only use it on elementals, & I had to vote on my target to get a vision. As I believe Ozy to be the cheesiest, I did not target him. Smarter folks (or those able to hit the back button on their web browser) can look at who I did, & note I'm not repeating that vote today.

This leads me to believe he saw Anzig as human. I suspect Furin has some sort of power today that only works on people who voted for him (hence him asking Ozy for a vote); we'll see what he has to say when he gets off work this evening.

Thank you, that's pretty much all I needed - I know someone else semi-advanced this argument either but they didn't spell it out and I'm not exactly familiar enough with the game to catch subtleties. Even Ozy agreeing with you can't undermine that one ;)

Looking at my list, my two next highest suspects are Ravebomb (sorry man, but that's a godsawful voting history - nothing but nonelementals, confirmed humans, and MEM) and Aldax. I'm not really confident in any of the names on the last voting list, although I could possibly get behind FM if he somehow does something really incriminating before the end of the day.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:12:13

Simple_Simon wrote:I think before anyone follows your advice we should know more about the nature of the power. Since you're now conducting experiments on his experiments are you privy to the nature of his power?

No, but I suspect it's some sort of Seering ability that he can't actually talk about without invalidating the power.

And since I believe Furin is Human, I want players to briefly vote for him so that he'll have more options for his targeting in case he does get a Seer vision.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 13 Aug 2013, 12:14:24

Oh hell. FurinMirado (retracted) has been on my suspicion list, anyway. Maybe I'll change my vote off him, maybe I won't.

With a runaway vote train like last night, I'd guess that one, maybe two wolves max, voted for Smirker. I'd look down-ticket, especially at the onesie voters. San's looking odd (but when doesn't he?), and I'm questioning ICB making a revenge vote on Day 4.

Edit: Experiment over, appparently.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:15:01

EDIT: vote tally updated below
Last edited by Ozymandias on 13 Aug 2013, 12:19:12, edited 3 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 12:15:43

Ozymandias wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:I think before anyone follows your advice we should know more about the nature of the power. Since you're now conducting experiments on his experiments are you privy to the nature of his power?

No, but I suspect it's some sort of Seering ability that he can't actually talk about without invalidating the power.

And since I believe Furin is Human, I want players to briefly vote for him so that he'll have more options for his targeting in case he does get a Seer vision.

Why don't you vote for him and sit on him until he says something? It's not like you'll disappear for the last couple of hours and won't be able to change your vote. What are you afraid of - that a bunch of wolves will start an runaway FM bandwagon because you voted for him?

EDIT: I suppose he'll ask again if he needs you to sit on him longer. I just think that other players are not going to interpret "briefly" in the way you want them to.
Last edited by Hellheart on 13 Aug 2013, 12:22:33, edited 3 times in total.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 13 Aug 2013, 12:15:58

Ozymandias wrote:Current Vote Tally:
Anzig - 3 - rekard, Hellheart, Clearasday
Ozymandias - 2 - stigmata, dferrantino
rekard - 1 - dferrantino
Iron Clad Burrito - 1 - San
San - 1 - Anvilfang
FurinMirado- 1 - Omega
Clearasday - 1 - MEM

I'm going to jump on San just to even things up a bit.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:18:39

Current Tally:
Ozymandias - 3 - stigmata, dferrantino, Rave
FurinMirado- 3 - Omega, necklessone, spenodont
Anzig - 2 - rekard, Clearasday
San - 2 - Anvilfang, Meta4
rekard - 1 - dferrantino
Iron Clad Burrito - 1 - San
Clearasday - 1 - MEM
Ravebomb - 1 - Hellheart

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 13 Aug 2013, 12:21:57

I have no intention of staying on Furin.

If Visigoth isn't going to gain any traction, I'll swap to San. I don't think Ozy is a wolf, in fact, I'm all but positive he is not.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 12:22:56

Ozymandias wrote:EDIT: vote tally updated below

Can you stop doing this?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 12:23:12

Omega wrote:I have no intention of staying on Furin.

If Visigoth isn't going to gain any traction, I'll swap to San. I don't think Ozy is a wolf, in fact, I'm all but positive he is not.

Is a string of 4 (or even 5) consecutive RNG votes typical for a wolf?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:24:22

dferrantino wrote:

Can you stop doing this?

sure sorry-- I made a couple of mistakes in the totals so it was just easier to post a new tally and eliminate the old ones

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 12:25:13

Ozymandias wrote:If any other Elemental targeted dferrantino last night, please come forward.

Don't do this. I'll gladly sacrifice myself for the cause if it means people stop feeding Ozy information.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 13 Aug 2013, 12:26:55

dferrantino wrote:

Can you stop doing this?

I'll be honest, probably not. He's trying to point out to Furin who has voted for him if even briefly. Information that might be missed if those lists aren't made nearly constantly.

If we assume Ozy is right about Furin's power (what do we have to lose right now, I mean we've only blasted, literally in some cases, away several humans already) then Furin is going to need to be aware of the full capability of his power.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 13 Aug 2013, 12:27:55

This game has an incredible paranoia element to it. Zark vouches for Anzig, but frankly, who vouches for Zark? Has someone confirmed him? Was his power corrupted? Apparently that's happened once already (Day 1? 2? I don't remember).

Ozy... Damn. I've tried really hard to be more tolerant of Ozy's machinations than I used to me, but we're in Day 5 and he's still alive and (apparently) his analysis has been grossly inaccurate. Honestly, his experiments, where we're given half the data and are expected to just trust him, are not bearing fruit. I think it may be time to end the charade. I'll be shocked if he turns out human.

People I think I trust:

MEM
Hellheart (fantastic work for a first-timer to these boards, though he may be long-conning... I don't know him well enough here yet. He shows no mercy at Blood Bowl, though.)
... right now, that's about it.

And as an aside to Hellheart re: San: That's pretty much what San does, at least through the first half of the game. It's not an indicator of anything wolfy or not, sometimes it's a crapshoot. :)

[pre posting edit] Omega -- what makes you sure of Ozy's innocence, after all these shenanigans? I'm willing to listen to reason (and had the vote ready to go), but our two vote leaders are being strongly defended by other people.

sphen -- it wasn't a revenge vote -- rekard's not been himself lately. (I know he has IRL reasons, as do I to a lesser degree). Though the votes for me yesterday do confuse and bewilder me; the reasons given were nonsensical. But I've let it slide and don't believe I'll be revenge voting today. I want to vote for Ozy, but want to know why people still trust him.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 12:28:52

Simple_Simon wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

Can you stop doing this?

I'll be honest, probably not. He's trying to point out to Furin who has voted for him if even briefly. Information that might be missed if those lists aren't made nearly constantly.

If we assume Ozy is right about Furin's power (what do we have to lose right now, I mean we've only blasted, literally in some cases, away several humans already) then Furin is going to need to be aware of the full capability of his power.

I didn't mean that he should stop posting the lists, just that he should stop deleting them as they become outdated. If they're wrong it's one thing, but if they're not it's extremely useful for everyone who needs to go back and skim the threads. The various charts that were posted were a huge help to me this morning when I dug through the previous days.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 13 Aug 2013, 12:30:59

Ozymandias wrote:

Didn't you convince people to target Dferr last night for another experiment? Seems like you're turning into a mad scientist more so than anything... You have no clue what is going to happen (proven by the fact that Dferr claims he got no power last night - which I believe him). I'm not sure who targetted him, and I'm concerned that people coming out and saying if they did or not may be feeding too much information to the wolves. Do we really want them to know what our powers/words are? Am I the only person who sees the threat in that?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:31:30

dferrantino wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:If any other Elemental targeted dferrantino last night, please come forward.

Don't do this. I'll gladly sacrifice myself for the cause if it means people stop feeding Ozy information.

What are you afraid of?

If you're telling the truth, then no one will come forward.

But if someone does come forward, then that must means you're a lying Wolf.

You wouldn't lie to us, would you, dferrantino?

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 13 Aug 2013, 12:32:35

Ook ook. I saw dferrantino kick a puppy, this one time.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 12:35:10

Anvilfang wrote:Didn't you convince people to target Dferr last night for another experiment? Seems like you're turning into a mad scientist more so than anything... You have no clue what is going to happen (proven by the fact that Dferr claims he got no power last night - which I believe him). I'm not sure who targetted him, and I'm concerned that people coming out and saying if they did or not may be feeding too much information to the wolves. Do we really want them to know what our powers/words are? Am I the only person who sees the threat in that?

But I'm not asking anyone to reveal their Element-- just whether or not they used it to target dferrantino.

Since all of the Human Non-Elementals have apparently come forward, the Wolves now know who all the Elementals are anyway (they just don't know which is which).

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 12:36:33

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:And as an aside to Hellheart re: San: That's pretty much what San does, at least through the first half of the game. It's not an indicator of anything wolfy or not, sometimes it's a crapshoot. :)

That's the second time you've helped me out by doing this. Why does nobody else point these things out?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 13 Aug 2013, 12:37:01

stigmata wrote:Ook ook. I saw dferrantino kick a puppy, this one time.

Only once?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 13 Aug 2013, 12:37:26

Hellheart wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:And as an aside to Hellheart re: San: That's pretty much what San does, at least through the first half of the game. It's not an indicator of anything wolfy or not, sometimes it's a crapshoot. :)

That's the second time you've helped me out by doing this. Why does nobody else point these things out?

They're all paying attention to Ozymandias. :p

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 13 Aug 2013, 12:53:21

dferrantino wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

Can you stop doing this?

I didn't mean that he should stop posting the lists, just that he should stop deleting them as they become outdated. If they're wrong it's one thing, but if they're not it's extremely useful for everyone who needs to go back and skim the threads. The various charts that were posted were a huge help to me this morning when I dug through the previous days.

Oh well then I should work on my reading retention. :lol:
You're adorable-Rave

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 13 Aug 2013, 12:53:37

Ozymandias wrote:
7-zark-7 wrote:I did, however, have a spell last night. It enabling me to see a little something under the robes of our fellow staff. But I could only use it on elementals, & I had to vote on my target to get a vision. As I believe Ozy to be the cheesiest, I did not target him. Smarter folks (or those able to hit the back button on their web browser) can look at who I did, & note I'm not repeating that vote today.

So if I'm understanding all of this correctly, Zark seems to be claiming that he had the Air+Fire bestowed ability yesterday to get a Seer vision on whomever he voted for.

Since he voted for Anzig yesterday, and is not voting for Anzig today, then Zark must have Seered Anzig as Human.

(Zark, if I have any of that wrong, please correct me.)

Hmm - part of my reason for suspecting you, is you keep doing the selective editing, & skipping the parts that don't tell the story you'd like. I work with editors, I know the type. They never include the soundbite a few seconds later unless it reinforces the story they want to tell. I'd suggest interested parties return to the thread & scan a few lines down:

http://forum.thewolfgame.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=59&start=50#p1677
7-zark-7 wrote:
I do not know if he's a wolf or not

Emphasis Mine.

Let's look at the other day when I stated I believed your claim of being a non-elemental: http://forum.thewolfgame.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=50&p=1307&hilit=i+only+ask#p1307

Ozymandias wrote:Are you claiming to have seered me as Human? Wouldn't ask so bluntly but you might die soon ...

Reminds me of Fox news, or other vaguely Canine sources of information. I saw Anzig's element. I did not see his faction.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

They're all paying attention to Ozymandias. :p

I also see you as a distraction.

Ozy

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 12:57:56

Ozymandias wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

What are you afraid of?

If you're telling the truth, then no one will come forward.

But if someone does come forward, then that must means you're a lying Wolf.

You wouldn't lie to us, would you, dferrantino?

Everyone putting their elements out in the open means that the wolves can start targeting the people who have key pieces to the puzzle--the ability to grant Seer and GA being a huge deal. You of all people should know that already, since you've mentioned it multiple times over the last few days yet keep insisting specific people come forward with their affiliations.

And no, I wouldn't lie, even if I were a wolf. Too many people here who'd pick up on it immediately (though without DOM playing I should at least give it a shot).

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 13 Aug 2013, 13:03:52

Well, Zark just cleared some stuff up for me.

Ozymandias. Subject to change, but I am not sure how likely that is...? Omega could convince me, maybe.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 13:04:51

7-zark-7 wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:So if I'm understanding all of this correctly, Zark seems to be claiming that he had the Air+Fire bestowed ability yesterday to get a Seer vision on whomever he voted for.

Since he voted for Anzig yesterday, and is not voting for Anzig today, then Zark must have Seered Anzig as Human.

(Zark, if I have any of that wrong, please correct me.)

Hmm - part of my reason for suspecting you, is you keep doing the selective editing, & skipping the parts that don't tell the story you'd like. I work with editors, I know the type. They never include the soundbite a few seconds later unless it reinforces the story they want to tell. I'd suggest interested parties return to the thread & scan a few lines down:

Are you kidding me?

I try to make sense of your convoluted RP, and specifically ask you to correct me if I'm wrong, and then you accuse me of selective editing?

I mean how the hell was I supposed to know that this quote:

7-zark-7 wrote:
I do not know if he's a wolf or not

was about Anzig and not me?

Seriously, I defy anyone else to go back to Zark's original post, read that accusation, and NOT conclude that Zark was talking about me instead of Anzig. Assuming, of course, that you have the patience to read the whole damn thing.

And Zark's accusing ME of selective editing?

What the hell, Zark?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Aug 2013, 13:08:37

I'm holding my Furin vote in the hopes we can get a bit more light shed on this experimental situation (doubtful); seems we are feeding something, but whether that's to our benefit or not is still questionable, and the fact that Furin specifically requested Ozy to vote first has me concerned since I'm on a carousel of doubt concerning Ozy and I've had suspicions regarding Furin.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 13:09:41

dferrantino wrote:Everyone putting their elements out in the open means that the wolves can start targeting the people who have key pieces to the puzzle--the ability to grant Seer and GA being a huge deal. You of all people should know that already, since you've mentioned it multiple times over the last few days yet keep insisting specific people come forward with their affiliations.

And no, I wouldn't lie, even if I were a wolf. Too many people here who'd pick up on it immediately (though without DOM playing I should at least give it a shot).

Stop twisting my words.

I NEVER suggested that anyone should reveal what element they are-- as I JUST explained to Anvilfang.

The fact of the matter is that if another Elemental besides Ryvvn targeted you then that means you're a lying Wolf.

So in that scenario any such player should ABSOLUTELY come forward to expose your lie, so that we can lynch you.

It's as simple as that.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 13 Aug 2013, 13:12:37

Ozymandias wrote:
dferrantino wrote:Everyone putting their elements out in the open means that the wolves can start targeting the people who have key pieces to the puzzle--the ability to grant Seer and GA being a huge deal. You of all people should know that already, since you've mentioned it multiple times over the last few days yet keep insisting specific people come forward with their affiliations.

Stop twisting my words.

I NEVER suggested that anyone should reveal what element they are-- as I JUST explained to Anvilfang.

The fact of the matter is that if another Elemental besides Ryvvn targeted you then that means you're a lying Wolf.

So in that scenario any such player should ABSOLUTELY come forward to expose your lie, so that we can lynch you.

It's as simple as that.

Unless the other elemental is the opposing one?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 13 Aug 2013, 13:13:36

And for what it's worth, Zark, your post was less than perfectly clear. I read it as Ozy did at first.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 13 Aug 2013, 13:15:19

Current Votes :

Ozymandias (4) ; stigmata, dferrantino, RaveBomb, 7-zark-7
FurinMirado (3) ; Omega, necklessone, sphenodont
rekard (2) ; dferrantino, Anzig
Anzig (2) ; rekard, Clearasday
San (2) ; Anvilfang, Meta4
Iron Clad Burrito (1) ; San
Clearasday (1) ; Mister E. Meat
Ravebomb (1) ; Hellheart

I'm all for lynching Ozy today, if only so we can finally shut up about him tomorrow. However I am not in favor of a runaway bandwagon again. We've wasted far too much time & days slaughtering people. We need more information than anything else.

Voting for furin seems to be charging some power of his, the question you have to ask yourself I guess. Do you want a part of whatever the hell is about to happen?

So from there I can vote to add someone into a tie for 2nd place.

Rekard I feel strongly about, no specific reason though. Perhaps it's just that his style is different this time giving me a much different read than usual. I am not against lynching him however.

Anzig is in a grey zone at the moment. Some people are claiming he's good, some are claiming they don't know, I for one don't care. I am not against lynching him.

The argument for San seems to boil down to him only placing votes with little substance other than RP substance.

Now beyond that I can throw my vote behind the formation of a new bandwagon on ...

Iron Clad Burrito, no substance given there (from san here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=59#p1664) which is more of what we're talking about above. ICB was on the chopping block yesterday and I can't really remember why. So it's no surprise to me he'll collect some votes today, but I don't think there is a serious lynch target here, yet.

CAD has been absent most of the game, so it's really impossible to get a read on him. I'd say it's unsporting to me at least to pick him up today, the day he returns.

Ravebomb is still alive, and he's shifty as fuck. The only reason I don't think he's a wolf is because we'd see far more outlandish and crazy schemes coming from them. Look at his signature, I didn't say that for no reason. The guy is actually nuts and his plans are equally nutty. I don't see his signature on anything that happened (maybe with the aside of the vote cannon, but I'm pretty sure MEM claimed the vote cannon and MEM certainly does not seem as a wolf).

Therefor if forced to choose I'm going to vote for San at the moment and see what shakes out.

You can be sure for the remainder of the day I'll be pushing to keep the votes close. I understand we have voting shenanigans going on but that is a good reason both for and against huge bandwagons. I think it's time we stopped giving the wolves a place to hide.

Edit: While typing new posts rendered my vote almost moot. I am going to fire up the thinking box a bit longer and see what I come up with.

Moot. Still love it.
You're adorable-Rave

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 13:19:39

necklessone wrote:And for what it's worth, Zark, your post was less than perfectly clear. I read it as Ozy did at first.

Was that the prevailing reason that you thought Anzig was human, or were there other indications that I should take into consideration?

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 13 Aug 2013, 13:21:23

Final thought before I leave work: I haven't voted for Ozy yet because I haven't seen anything that cries wolf to me. Has he tried to control the conversation and is he likely trying to take every advantage the game system offers him? Yes. Has he done that in absolutely every game he's played as human or wolf? Yes.

He's a distraction because people are making one out of him. The more attention people give him, the bigger and louder a character he becomes. I understand the desire to lynch him to shift focus away from the Ozy show, but there's another way to do that: stop contributing to it.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 13:21:59

necklessone wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:

Stop twisting my words.

It's as simple as that.

Unless the other elemental is the opposing one?

Exactly.

Unless Ryvvn's lying (which, to be honest, I wouldn't put it past him. Does it all the time in the parlor game) then I was a) targeted by only him, b) targeted by Fire as well, or c) targeted by some combination of each.

The only person besides Ozy who's claimed I'm lying is MEM, so unless he comes forward and claims that he targeted me we need to stop going down this road.

ee: to be fair, I read Zark's post as clearing Anzig as well. Apparently I stopped reading right before that sentence.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 13 Aug 2013, 13:22:33

Hellheart wrote:
necklessone wrote:And for what it's worth, Zark, your post was less than perfectly clear. I read it as Ozy did at first.

Was that the prevailing reason that you thought Anzig was human, or were there other indications that I should take into consideration?

That's a big part of it. I'll look over the case against Anzig again when I get home.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 13 Aug 2013, 13:29:04

necklessone wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

That's a big part of it. I'll look over the case against Anzig again when I get home.

Alright. I'll treat it as a viable bandwagon until another convincing argument presents itself. Since I don't think Ravebomb will get enough traction and Sen's voting means literally nothing, the two bandwagons I'm even remotely comfortable with are FurinMirado and Anzig.

And FM has plenty of accusers, so I'll switch back to Anzig

EDIT: Vote retracted
Last edited by Hellheart on 13 Aug 2013, 17:05:36, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Aug 2013, 13:44:27

dferrantino wrote:
necklessone wrote:Unless the other elemental is the opposing one?

Exactly.

Unless Ryvvn's lying (which, to be honest, I wouldn't put it past him. Does it all the time in the parlor game) then I was a) targeted by only him, b) targeted by Fire as well, or c) targeted by some combination of each.

The only person besides Ozy who's claimed I'm lying is MEM, so unless he comes forward and claims that he targeted me we need to stop going down this road.

I could easily claim the same, dferrantino.
Just like a liar to lie about the honesty of the honest; which of us is more likely to be the liar here?
Last edited by Ryvvn on 13 Aug 2013, 18:07:15, edited 1 time in total.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 13 Aug 2013, 13:49:16

Ryvvn wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

Exactly.

Just like a liar to lie about the honesty of the honest; which of us is more likely to be the liar here?

Given information that's known only to me (namely, that I didn't get any powers last night so I'm definitely not lying), you.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 13 Aug 2013, 13:50:53

Uzymindais, bu horlm mistlet bui ta nuctch ut imn cuncidonce.

(Ozymandias, you have missed way too much to be a coincidence)
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 13 Aug 2013, 13:53:13

redacted (was rekard) four way tie.

EDIT: GAWDDAMN YOU ALDAX. IT WAS SO BALANCED.

Ozymandias (4) ; stigmata, dferrantino, 7-zark-7; Aldax
rekard (3) ; dferrantino, Anzig, RaveBomb,
Anzig (3) ; rekard, Clearasday, Hellheart
San (2) ; Anvilfang, Meta4
dferrantino (1) ; Ryvvn
Last edited by RaveBomb on 13 Aug 2013, 19:05:28, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Vote totals and bitching.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 13 Aug 2013, 13:54:50

Aldax wrote:Uzymindais, bu horlm mistlet bui ta nuctch ut imn cuncidonce.

(Ozymandias, you have missed way too much to be a coincidence)

Say it ain't so, Aldax?

After all the faith you showed in me yesterday, I thought we were destined to be fondue buddies three times over!

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 13 Aug 2013, 13:59:29

Experiment successful!

BEHOLD FOR I HAVE SLAIN THE MIGHTY RED DOT!

Long has it plagued feline-kind. Never again shall we fruitlessly pursue it across wood floors only to have it make a right turn while we end up face-first in the wall. Never again shall we watch with ever-growing frustration as it hovers on the wall, just ever-so-slightly out of our reach!

Today is a day that shall live in...

*red dot appears*

SON OF A BITCH!

*runs, smashes into wall*

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 13 Aug 2013, 14:00:01

dferrantino wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
dferrantino wrote:

Exactly.

Given information that's known only to me (namely, that I didn't get any powers last night so I'm definitely not lying), you.

I'd say I'd leave that for a jury of our peers to decide, but at this rate it will shortly be a jury of wolves.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 13 Aug 2013, 14:02:27

Ozymandias wrote:DOM, can we get confirmation that Shadow Fire would have an effect on Water?

Shadow Fire and Water would have zero impact, alone.

((A little delayed during the workday, unfortunately, all this week, apologies.))

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 13 Aug 2013, 14:03:21

Let's make things a bit more interesting.

San

Ozymandias (5) ; stigmata, dferrantino, 7-zark-7, Iron Clad Burrito, Aldax
Anzig (3) ; rekard, Clearasday, Hellheart
rekard (3) ; dferrantino, Anzig, RaveBomb
San (3) ; Anvilfang, Meta4, Simple_Simon
dferrantino(1) ; Ryvvn
Last edited by Simple_Simon on 13 Aug 2013, 14:36:16, edited 1 time in total.
You're adorable-Rave

Return to “The Banquet Hall”