Day 6: Cut-Me-Own-Throat

The wizard's natural habitat.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 6: Cut-Me-Own-Throat

Postby rekard » 14 Aug 2013, 17:42:12

Sending words I think we should still be doing, but I'm reckless like that.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Ryvvn » 14 Aug 2013, 17:45:32

rekard wrote:Sending words I think we should still be doing, but I'm reckless like that.

I just agree with necklessone that it seems, without figuring actual numbers (I hate fiddly numbers) to be in wolves favor for us to keep spreading words around that they keep corrupting

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 14 Aug 2013, 17:46:59

Simple_Simon wrote:((OOC: None of course, if I start to attack your person within these brackets then we have an issue. Everything else is in good sport and in character.))

((Unless you're twdog, go totally mental at the mention of vampires, and try to send me to the moon. :mrgreen: ))
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 17:52:16

Vote totals :

Iron Clad Burrito (3) ; rekard, FurinMirado, RaveBomb
RaveBomb (3) ; dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth
rekard (2) ; Iron Clad Burrito, Wasabi
Hellheart (2) ; Aldax, sphenodont
stigmata (2) ; necklessone, Anzig
FurinMirado (1) ; stigmata
Aldax (1) ; San
San (1) ; Anvilfang

(note: rekard has moved his vote according to this post
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=61&start=100#p2251 but has as of yet not retracted his vote here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=61#p2118

I'm not entirely sure what the rules are governing this as such I am leaving his vote where it is unretracted, someone else can make a judgement call on that. As such I bolded his standing vote and italicized his other vote)

RAVEBOMB EDITED VOTE TOTALS BASED ON REKARD'S STATEMENT

EDIT: SIMPLE_SIMON ADD APOSTROPHE TO REKARD TO INDICATE IT'S HIS STATEMENT :D

Edit again ... made another mistake ... Stigmata *had* 2 votes against him not one. A small typo, my bad.
Last edited by Simple_Simon on 14 Aug 2013, 18:22:53, edited 3 times in total.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 14 Aug 2013, 17:58:12

I had forgotten to edit, but yeah, vote goes to ICB

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 14 Aug 2013, 18:01:39

I'm tempted to go simple_simon for FUD and I recommend that someone seer him (if anyone has such a power today) to see what he's up to because seriously, either Furin is lying and we'll catch him sooner or later or he's telling the truth and we'll find some proof there too.

I'm going to go for San right now because I wonder if/why he was saved. I'm willing to switch to ICB because I'm suspicious of him but I'm not sure I get the reasoning that he voted to save Mortus. Can someone talk to me like I'm 2 and lay out any other reasoning?

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 18:02:17

rekard wrote:I had forgotten to edit, but yeah, vote goes to ICB

Okie dokie, just wanted to point that out to you before the EOD. :P

And you people say I'm not helping?
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 18:05:03

Fine. retracted f. hellheart, in a three-way, with the... erm, clue references will fail here. :)

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 14 Aug 2013, 18:12:37

I liked the case on Meta4 but it doesn't look like his ship is sinking. I need to reread the walls of text from Furin before I make a decision on him. ICB Rave or Hellheart then?
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 14 Aug 2013, 18:20:42

Retracted my vote. Leaving the ballpark soon, should be home before deadline and will revote then.

Clearasday
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Clearasday » 14 Aug 2013, 18:24:30

Ravebomb because I'm liking Hellheart and I can't read the Burrito and its 2:23am and I have to go to bed. Sorry for always being on for a small window.
THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE IS JUST CLEARASDAY.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 14 Aug 2013, 18:29:03

So only one human confirming result which appears to come Xth-hand as being relayed by FurinMirado? Would the person that actually did the Seering be willing to come forward and confirm the information or maybe even someone else in the grand chain just to have a partial confirmation of the results?

But I guess if this HA has all of the information needed I'll just sit back, vote randomly, and wait for them to finish it up. A bit defeatist, possibly, but seeing as I'm not on the blessed list of likely humans and not in the HA I imagine whatever opinions/ideas I come up with would likely be viewed with suspicion so the air is taken a bit out of my sails. I'd offer my power vote to anyone that asks, but I guess we're not doing that anymore.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 18:32:56

Visigoth wrote:So only one human confirming result which appears to come Xth-hand as being relayed by FurinMirado? Would the person that actually did the Seering be willing to come forward and confirm the information or maybe even someone else in the grand chain just to have a partial confirmation of the results?

But I guess if this HA has all of the information needed I'll just sit back, vote randomly, and wait for them to finish it up. A bit defeatist, possibly, but seeing as I'm not on the blessed list of likely humans and not in the HA I imagine whatever opinions/ideas I come up with would likely be viewed with suspicion so the air is taken a bit out of my sails. I'd offer my power vote to anyone that asks, but I guess we're not doing that anymore.

No, FurinMirado claims that he received a partial seer that revealed all of Anzig's (or Aldax or whatever, fucking A names) information first hand.
You're adorable-Rave

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 14 Aug 2013, 18:33:03

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:erm, clue references will fail here. :)

Not on everyone.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 14 Aug 2013, 18:33:51

I have:

RaveBomb - 4 - dferrantino, simple_simon, Visigoth, Clearasday
Hellheart - 4 - Aldax, sphenodont, AugenVonSauron, Iron Clad Burrito
Iron Clad Burrito - 3 - rekard, FurinMirado, RaveBomb
FurinMirado - 2 - stigmata, Meta4
San - 2 - Anvilfang, Mister E. Meat
Aldax - 1 - San
stigmata - 1 - Anzig
rekard - 1 - Wasabi

which differs slightly than what was noted earlier (I think AVS' vote was misplaced in simple_simon's tally?) - please verify that I haven't tossed something out incorrectly.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 14 Aug 2013, 18:35:16

This game is confusing. :flail:

I think I'll throw yet another vote for Iron Clad Burrito onto the pile. This is subject to change.

Oh, and on a side note: The chair is against the wall.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 18:41:47

DastardlyOldMan wrote:I have:

[spoiler=]RaveBomb - 4 - dferrantino, simple_simon, Visigoth, Clearasday
Hellheart - 4 - Aldax, sphenodont, AugenVonSauron, Iron Clad Burrito
Iron Clad Burrito - 3 - rekard, FurinMirado, RaveBomb
FurinMirado - 2 - stigmata, Meta4
Aldax - 1 - San
stigmata - 1 - Anzig
rekard - 1 - Wasabi[/spoiler]

which differs slightly than what was noted earlier (I think AVS' vote was misplaced in simple_simon's tally?) - please verify that I haven't tossed something out incorrectly.

Not a surprise, I didn't like the format and infrequency of the previous ones so started mine from scratch. I missed AVS entirely (shameful I know) ... good eye sir!
You're adorable-Rave

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 14 Aug 2013, 18:41:57

Simple_Simon wrote:
Visigoth wrote:So only one human confirming result which appears to come Xth-hand as being relayed by FurinMirado? Would the person that actually did the Seering be willing to come forward and confirm the information or maybe even someone else in the grand chain just to have a partial confirmation of the results?

No, FurinMirado claims that he received a partial seer that revealed all of Anzig's (or Aldax or whatever, fucking A names) information first hand.
Well this is what he posted:

FurinMirado wrote:I got partial Seer information from the LAST person in that chain.

Anzig is a CONFIRMED HUMAN with Element [CENSORED]

That to me reads that he got this information from the last person in this HA chain PM deal and that it confirmed Anzig as a human. It's not direct information but Xth-hand since it could have come from anyone in that chain that passed it forward with each PM.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 18:47:11

Visigoth wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:

Well this is what he posted:

FurinMirado wrote:I got partial Seer information from the LAST person in that chain.

Anzig is a CONFIRMED HUMAN with Element [CENSORED]

That to me reads that he got this information from the last person in this HA chain PM deal and that it confirmed Anzig as a human. It's not direct information but Xth-hand since it could have come from anyone in that chain that passed it forward with each PM.

If that were the case he wouldn't have argued it as he did. I believe he did receive a seer ability of his own, though I question the accuracy of those results (meaning: I don't agree that they're as accurate as he thinks they are).
You're adorable-Rave

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 18:53:58

Visigoth wrote:But I guess if this HA has all of the information needed I'll just sit back, vote randomly, and wait for them to finish it up. A bit defeatist, possibly, but seeing as I'm not on the blessed list of likely humans and not in the HA I imagine whatever opinions/ideas I come up with would likely be viewed with suspicion so the air is taken a bit out of my sails. I'd offer my power vote to anyone that asks, but I guess we're not doing that anymore.

I think I've gotten to that point. I have yet to receive any powers or PMs, and people are voting for me because they can't figure me out. I'm guessing the inner circle has control here, and I'm just here to do what I'm told til they tell me it's time to die. I've been picked last in kickball before; it will happen again. Such is life. :)

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 14 Aug 2013, 18:54:54

If DOM's vote counts are correct, this will push Iron Clad Burrito into the lead.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 14 Aug 2013, 19:07:00

Self-preservation vote for ICB I'm willing to switch that vote if he switches his off of me. Might end up saving us both.

By the way, if Furin's power coming from a set of elements containing cheese sounds odd...my word is Cheese: String. I don't know what it's doing on the wizards' table, but I figured it might have some interesting power interactions.

EDIT: Vote retracted
Last edited by Hellheart on 14 Aug 2013, 19:22:53, edited 1 time in total.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 19:07:45

lolwelpravebomb4thetie

ohnevermindthereshellhearttoputme2up

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 14 Aug 2013, 19:22:09

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:lolwelpravebomb4thetie

ohnevermindthereshellhearttoputme2up

Ravebomb

I keep my bargains :)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 14 Aug 2013, 19:24:12

Can someone post a quick vote tally update along with who's left to vote (including myself)?
I know I can go back and figure it out myself, just wanted to ask first in case anyone has it handy.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 14 Aug 2013, 19:30:01

RaveBomb - 6 - dferrantino, simple_simon, Visigoth, Clearasday, Iron Clad Burrito, Hellheart
Iron Clad Burrito - 5 - rekard, FurinMirado, RaveBomb, Meta4, Anzig
Hellheart - 3 - Aldax, sphenodont, AugenVonSauron
FurinMirado - 1 - stigmata
Aldax - 1 - San
rekard - 1 - Wasabi

Remaining:
necklessone
Omega
Ryvvn

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 19:31:56

:oops:

Bah beaten! And I just fixed mine too!
You're adorable-Rave

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 14 Aug 2013, 19:35:42

You know what, I'm taking my vote off San and moving on to Iron Clad Burrito to tie it up.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 14 Aug 2013, 19:37:11

ICB. Sorry, don't have time to retract the previous vote myself, I'm running late. :(

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 19:40:00

stigmata wrote:ICB. Sorry, don't have time to retract the previous vote myself, I'm running late. :(

Yeah, I can see how it'd take 20 ooks to fix that.

Ook, bitches.

Ook.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 14 Aug 2013, 19:47:49

ICB. It's a coinflip to me and I'd rather more vote manipulation powers be extended to move someone past them both.

Wasabi
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wasabi » 14 Aug 2013, 19:50:49

Well, I'll throw my lot in with FurinMirado. Iron Clad Burrito it is.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 14 Aug 2013, 19:52:43

In case I somehow still die today:

I want to reiterate that yesterday I targeted someone that I believed was human with my word. That may be of interest to certain individuals, and one individual in particular, when considering a certain power that was strikingly similar to another power revealed today. I'm not exactly sure how things came about, whether it should be seen as incriminating, or who it would be incriminating if it is...but I thought it was an odd situation that's worth mentioning.

...How was that? I'm working on being obtuse but not too obtuse if people really set about to working it out :P

EDIT: Hey why not, the more information the better. My target yesterday was Stigmata.
Last edited by Hellheart on 14 Aug 2013, 19:57:23, edited 2 times in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 14 Aug 2013, 19:53:14

Boom boom boom. Stream of votes coming up. No time for anything.So wolves giving up on one of their own or Saving ravebomb.

I begin to think one of anvilfang and Wasabi is a wolf or even both. Wasabi, suddenyl making an unecessary vote. You should die tomorrow.Anvilfang smells and of course he will answer back with some sort of expletives.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 14 Aug 2013, 19:55:20

Because last minute Wasabi vote stinks of super cheese wolf.

Ravebomb

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 14 Aug 2013, 19:55:45

Iron Clad Burrito, your time is up.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 19:56:45

I'm guessing this late stream of votes on me is the Human Alliance.

Thanks, HA, for letting me live this long. I am eager to serve you again someday.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 14 Aug 2013, 19:57:01

Hopefully my vote won't be considered suspect or unnecessary, but I need to vote on somebody, so Iron Clad Burrito it is -- for reasons

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 19:57:20

rekard wrote:Boom boom boom. Stream of votes coming up. No time for anything.So wolves giving up on one of their own or Saving ravebomb.

I begin to think one of anvilfang and Wasabi is a wolf or even both. Wasabi, suddenyl making an unecessary vote. You should die tomorrow.Anvilfang smells and of course he will answer back with some sort of expletives.

Yea it's nice to see another runaway bandwagon, guess we're never destined to learn anything by vote history this game. :roll:
You're adorable-Rave

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 14 Aug 2013, 19:57:47

[OOC: Posting from an idevice sucks.]

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 19:58:44

Omega wrote:[OOC: Posting from an idevice sucks.]

[ooc: Android devices rock, bitchez!] :)

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 14 Aug 2013, 19:58:55

Minutes to go!

Iron Clad Burrito (10) ; FurinMirado, RaveBomb, Meta4, Anzig, Anvilfang, stigmata, necklessone, Wasabi, Omega, Ryvvn
RaveBomb (7) ; dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth, Clearasday, Iron Clad Burrito, Hellheart, rekard
Hellheart (3) ; Aldax, sphenodont, AugenVonSauron
San (1) ; Mister E. Meat
stigmata (1) ; Anzig
rekard (1) ; Wasabi
FurinMirado (1) ; stigmata
Aldax (1) ; San
You're adorable-Rave

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 14 Aug 2013, 20:00:35

I need a keyboard. Couldn't find my posts.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 14 Aug 2013, 20:01:56

Iron Clad Burrito - 10 - FurinMirado, RaveBomb, Meta4, Anzig, Anvilfang, stigmata, necklessone, Wasabi, Omega, Ryvvn
RaveBomb - 7 - dferrantino, simple_simon, Visigoth, Clearasday, Iron Clad Burrito, Hellheart, rekard
Hellheart - 3 - Aldax, sphenodont, AugenVonSauron
Aldax - 1 - San
San - 1 - Mister E. Meat

Be a little longer before I flip the day while I'm processing the last 30 minutes or so.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 14 Aug 2013, 20:06:58

And for clarity - any ~capabilities you may have been offered by powers today have ended.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 20:09:55

So I can't use the master exploder capability now?

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 14 Aug 2013, 20:16:13

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:So I can't use the master exploder capability now?

No. Stop asking.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 14 Aug 2013, 20:21:49

Oh, come on Uncle Ravebomb, pleEEEEEEEEeeeease?

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 14 Aug 2013, 20:25:57

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Oh, come on Uncle Ravebomb, pleEEEEEEEEeeeease?

Nope. Wolves don't get to explode.

Return to “The Banquet Hall”