Day 8: Revenge of the Kitchens

The wizard's natural habitat.
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 8: Revenge of the Kitchens

Postby rekard » 16 Aug 2013, 13:28:09

Omega was doing it based on feeling, but he also had it wrong enough times this game. Did he say he had a seer ability or just a feel. Either way someone caught up and he got killed. MEM, exactly what did you talk about?

If MEM is human this could also be a way of dferrantino of trying to put attention away from Wasabi or Hellheart. He began with this insistence of why MEM shoukd be considered human, just exactly the day after Omega told people MEM was suspicious. Coincidence? No one here has yet vouched that Omega talked with dferrantino.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 16 Aug 2013, 13:34:27

I'm thinking Omega had a seering ability through who he PM'd or who responded to his PM's?

Either way methinks it's best to be safe and take him out to be sure. If he turns out to be human, it will tell us a lot, and if he is a wolf, it will tell us a lot.

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 16 Aug 2013, 13:35:00

FurinMirado wrote:So what is the missing variable? Without knowing his method we can't assume it is infallible.

Yep, that's my question as well. I know he suspected MEM in advance, but I'm not read-in on the why.
I know for a fact that PMs can be intercepted in this game, so It's possible that MEM is innocent. It's also possible that there are bad guys on my if-they're-wolves-we're-screwed list.

Honestly, I'm beginning to feel like a puppet this game. I (mostly) trust the folks pulling my strings, but I'd kill for access to the primary sources!

One more data-dump for today. This is my if-they're-wolves-we're-screwed list.
In alphabetical order:
furinmirado
necklessone
rekard
ryvvn
visigoth

I'm going public with it because I figure if the wolves manage to mow through all of 'em (six including me) we've lost the game.

OOC: I'm probably going to be offline for the rest of Day 8.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Simple_Simon » 16 Aug 2013, 13:35:48

rekard wrote:Omega was doing it based on feeling, but he also had it wrong enough times this game. Did he say he had a seer ability or just a feel. Either way someone caught up and he got killed. MEM, exactly what did you talk about?

If MEM is human this could also be a way of dferrantino of trying to put attention away from Wasabi or Hellheart. He began with this insistence of why MEM shoukd be considered human, just exactly the day after Omega told people MEM was suspicious. Coincidence? No one here has yet vouched that Omega talked with dferrantino.

I said days ago that something fishy was going on in the HA.

No one listens to the crazy guy though.

Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot Moot

LMFAO
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 16 Aug 2013, 13:42:36

rekard wrote:Omega was doing it based on feeling, but he also had it wrong enough times this game. Did he say he had a seer ability or just a feel. Either way someone caught up and he got killed. MEM, exactly what did you talk about?

I wish I had some smoking gun to go on. It was mostly just people we had feelings on. Quoting from my PMs (not his as I'm not sure that's allowed).
Yes, I publicly spurned Ozy but I followed his plan at least two nights. I didn't follow it last night though; I forgot to get my PM into DOM.

What do you want from me today? I'm glad we got ICB. I'm still a little worried about San and we can trust Anzig and probably necklessone. Those are who I PMed yesterday. I really want to trust simple_simon but I'm getting a weird vibe from him. If you have contacts that have seen him, I'd appreciate knowing what you saw.

I have no read on rekard at all. He and San I can never figure out.

I am REDACTED.
<- my elemental affiliation.

What do you think about Augie? Acting weird this game IMO. Haven't done any vote analysis, but wouldn't be surprised if he's a wolf.

I'm loathe to vote for him [Augie] today at this hour. I think I'll poke him tomorrow and see what happens.

For the record, Omega agreed with Anzig being trustworthy.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Aug 2013, 13:48:30

Anzig wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:So what is the missing variable? Without knowing his method we can't assume it is infallible.

Yep, that's my question as well. I know he suspected MEM in advance, but I'm not read-in on the why.
I know for a fact that PMs can be intercepted in this game, so It's possible that MEM is innocent. It's also possible that there are bad guys on my if-they're-wolves-we're-screwed list.

Honestly, I'm beginning to feel like a puppet this game. I (mostly) trust the folks pulling my strings, but I'd kill for access to the primary sources!

In alphabetical order:
furinmirado
necklessone
rekard
ryvvn
visigoth

I'm going public with it because I figure if the wolves manage to mow through all of 'em (six including me) we've lost the game.

You must have missed the memo because news through the HA is that Visigoth was Seer'd as human last night.

Also, since Omega was human that means necklessone is also human. I wasn't part of the PM chain that cleared rekard or ryvvn.

I don't believe I was ever cleared, but since I started this whole mess and pushed for ICB's demise I would say it is highly unlikely I am a wolf.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 13:49:48

rekard wrote:No one here has yet vouched that Omega talked with dferrantino.

I'm unaware if Omega has spoken to dferrantino, but I have spoken with Omega about dferrantino and my suspicions of him. It is possible that all PMs over the past couple days have been intercepted by the wolves, in which case I highly suspect dferrantino's sudden change in posting behavior yesterday.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Aug 2013, 14:11:40

If Visigoth is human, it gives more strength to the theory that Wasabi is a wolf, since Wasabi voted for Visigoth putting him at three and helping Mortus back on Day 3.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Aug 2013, 14:19:44

Well my only suggestion (aside from everyone voting Meta4) is that we not form a runaway bandwagon without knowing why Omega was so sure. I trust Omega and Anzig, but I know neither is infallible. I have a shortlist of suspects I would rather exhaust first.

Ozy's Probable (Living) Humans: wrote:Ryvvn
Anzig
MEM
FurinMirado
spheno
necklessone
Aldax
rekard
Hellheart
Anvilfang

Furin's Probable (Living) Humans: wrote:simple_simon - non-elemental claim, humanity based on theory that we have 5 non-elemental humans and 1 non-elemental wolf
stigmata - non-elemental claim, humanity based on theory that we have 5 non-elemental humans and 1 non-elemental wolf
Visigoth - Seer'd by member of the HA

Remaining Suspects: wrote:AugenVonSauron
dferrantino
Meta4
RaveBomb
Wasabi

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Aug 2013, 14:42:29

rekard wrote:If Visigoth is human, it gives more strength to the theory that Wasabi is a wolf, since Wasabi voted for Visigoth putting him at three and helping Mortus back on Day 3.

I went back to verify, but you are correct. I may have to vote Wasabi if it ends up being a choice between him and MEM.

On the other hand, throwing a wolf under the bus is a time-honored wolf trick. Also it may be better to lynch MEM now instead of letting him remain as a future distraction.

I will have to ponder this for a while.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 14:50:11

This is the worst secret HA ever.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 16 Aug 2013, 15:05:59

FurinMirado wrote:
Anzig wrote:

In alphabetical order:
furinmirado
necklessone
rekard
ryvvn
visigoth

You must have missed the memo because news through the HA is that Visigoth was Seer'd as human last night.

Also, since Omega was human that means necklessone is also human. I wasn't part of the PM chain that cleared rekard or ryvvn.

I don't believe I was ever cleared, but since I started this whole mess and pushed for ICB's demise I would say it is highly unlikely I am a wolf.
I think the concern is that if a wolf has managed to infiltrate the HA they could pass along bad information and thus guide the HA the wrong way. But it's not like that has ever happened before... ;)

I can somewhat confirm what Anzig said as Omega also contacted me and asked me to vote on Mister E. Meat today if Omega voted on him. I don't know if he already had the information or was waiting on something to get back with him, but with his mauling that's a mystery to me. It's certainly possible that the wolves picked up on his communication which prompted them to maul Mister E. Meat in order to try and frame him, but it could also be that they mauled him if they suspected that he had the goods on one of their own and hoped to stop that information before he could get it out. When he contacted me I was a bit suspicious of it since just a few moments before I had made my post in which I had mentioned that I didn't totally agree with Ozymandias's opinion on Mister E. Meat so my thought was that he was playing me using that information. But now that he's been confirmed, postmortem, as a human I feel a little better about the information.

It does raise the question that if Mister E. Meat is a wolf and possibly Meta4 that does put both of them on Iron Clad Burrito on Day 1. A little wolf on wolf action is always expected, but two when that wolf isn't in danger and on Day 1 seems a little excessive. Also on Day 2 it would put two wolves in Meta4 and Iron Clad Burrito on Mister E. Meat which also seems a bit much, but with Mister E. Meat's power they'd know that he was going to be safe and those votes would just add to that power. I don't know. I think it's possible that one of them is a wolf but have my doubts about both of them being potential wolves.

Going on the assumption that necklessone is also human Wasabi moves up a bit more in my wolfiness index. The extra bump is mainly due to Day 1 as he'd be the last one on unknown Ionitor and could see a wolf being somewhere in that mix of nominees.

Hmm, not sure yet who to vote on. Right now it's likely between Augenvonsauron (as mentioned yesterday), Meta4, Mister E. Meat and Wasabi. The Meta4/Mister E. Meat feels like an either/or type of deal but not sure which way to go. There's some evidence to support Mister E. Meat (based on what Omega said), but FurinMirado has been gunning on Meta4. I might slid on those two in the hopes that some new information might be gathered tonight that might clarify the issue. So likely it will be between Augenvonsauron and Wasabi.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 15:30:50

I'd like to go over Ozy's list as I see it:

Ozymandias wrote:1. Ryvvn-- only an actual Water Elemental would have known I was also targeted by Water on Night 2
2. Anzig-- he was Seered as Human by a member of the Human Alliance (HA) whom I trust
3. MEM-- put the killing vote on Mortus, which so far, was the most important vote of the game
4. FurinMirado-- his coming forward about his power usage on Day 1 saved Humans a lot of wasted time
5. spheno-- put key 3rd vote on Mortus on Day 3 instead of four other possible 2-vote bandwagons
6. necklessone-- very hard to believe he wouldn't have tried to kill me by now after how I vigged him on Day 2 last game
7. Aldax-- I have been targeted so often by the same Cheese Elemental that I learned his magic word: "fondue." Do a site search, and then do the math.
8. rekard-- he REALLY wanted Mortus dead on Day 3; obviously his second post didn't count, but it did bring attention to Mortus at a critical time.
9. Omega-- why would he switch from Ionitor to MEM on Day 2 if he's a Wolf?
10. Zark-- despite his often erratic behavior, it's hard for me to believe that the Wolves would needlessly sacrifice a Shadow Elemental in this skin due to the importance of corrupting powers in this skin.
11. Hellheart-- I believe I know what kind of Elemental he is (which is what I was hinting at on Day 5), and am reasonably sure that a player targeted by him did not have a corrupted power.
12. Anvilfang-- I don't really have a logical reason per se; I just got a good overall Human vibe from him. I guess what it was is that he seemed much more reasonable than a Wolf would be in his position.

1. Ryvvn-- confirmed human (or a lucky guessing wolf) by previous actions/knowledge
2. Anzig-- Ozy's reason correct; reconfirmed trustworthy from confirmed human source
3. MEM-- Ozy's reason insubstantial; claimed untrustworthy for other actions
4. FurinMirado-- confirmed trustworthy from trusted human source
5. spheno-- Ozy's reason insubstantial
6. necklessone-- Ozy's reason subjective; confirmed trustworthy from trusted human source
7. Aldax-- Ozy's reason insubstantial, but seems acceptable
8. rekard-- Ozy's reason subjective; confirmed trustworthy from trusted human source
9. Omega-- :cry:
10. Zark-- :?:
11. Hellheart-- Ozy's reason subjective; personally distrust
12. Anvilfang-- Ozy's reason subjective

The Unlisted:
AugenVonSauron-- Has missed plays, sticks mostly to strict RP posts which don't always seem to account for analysis
Meta4-- I have not been paying enough personal attention to Meta4's behavior
RaveBomb-- Erratic behavior but seems accepted as normal play by others
simple_simon-- Defensive and sometimes erratic behavior
stigmata-- :?:
Visigoth-- originally reported as untrustworthy; contradicted by claim of seered as human
Wasabi-- I have not been paying enough personal attention to Wasabi's behavior

dferrantino-- has been called out publicly for being usually quiet, suspicious change in behavior after possible wolf eavesdropping on PMs where this has been mentioned; his vote for MEM today, prior to the release of info, seems to signify foreknowledge of what was to come (aka PM eavesdropping)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 15:39:46

It seems evident the HA PM scheme has been cracked and is no longer a viable communication method. I'd suggest at this point, it may be a race down between mauls and hopefully correct lynchings; so anything we can do to mitigate false accusations would be beneficial. I think publicly listing assumed humans along with those who vouch for them (thanks to the HA) would start pointing fingers at those with no substantial backing. Thoughts?

edit: main reason being there wasn't full communication across all members of the HA, which is why some are still unsure of others
Last edited by Ryvvn on 16 Aug 2013, 15:40:56, edited 1 time in total.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 15:40:11

Mister E. Meat - 6 - dferrantino, Anzig, Ryvvn, RaveBomb, Aldax, Anvilfang
Wasabi - 2 - simple_simon, rekard
Hellheart - 2 - AugenVonSauron, Meta4
AugenVonSauron - 1 - Mister E. Meat
Meta4 - 1 - FurinMirado

((Ryvvn - I'm assuming that large bold block is not a vote against dferrantino.))

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 16 Aug 2013, 15:40:33

simple_simon-- Defensive and sometimes erratic behavior

I'm crazy! Crazy I tells you! :mrgreen:
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 15:41:37

DastardlyOldMan wrote:((Ryvvn - I'm assuming that large bold block is not a vote against dferrantino.))

correct, just pointing out a heavy suspicion; MEM all day for me

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 16 Aug 2013, 15:45:42

I'm going to be offline soon until tomorrow night. I think my voting record speaks for itself. I don't know what Omega told people on the side about me, but I have been in communication and helping Omega and Ozy with the HA. I voted a tying vote on Mortus. I've done what I always do, which is vote what I think is right, even if it's against the bandwagon (see my vote when ICB was lynched). Regardless of what rekard says, I don't know if you can draw too much inference from the fact that I was voter 2 on ICB on day 1 since day 1 votes mean nothing for people without information.

Finally I don't like the bandwagon on Hellheart since he feels human to me but I have no read on Wasabi, so in the effort to try to save myself, I'm moving my vote.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 16 Aug 2013, 15:48:14

Using the assumption that necklessone and Anzig are humans (and hopefully still are if so) I think this would be my rough list of likely wolf suspects:

Wasabi
Augenvonsauron
Mister E. Meat/Meta4 (though if Wasabi is a wolf Meta4 might drop out of it due to his vote yesterday on Meta4)
RaveBomb/sphenodont*

* I know sphenodont is on the list, but his "key" 3rd vote was actually a 2nd on Mortus since earlier FurinMirado had redacted off of Mortus. It was also a bit of an odd vote since at the time he was in second with 4 votes to 7-Zark-7's 5. So instead of pushing one of the other 2 vote people up or putting it on 7-Zark-7 he creates another 2 vote person. Those other people were dferrantino, Mister E. Meat, Visigoth and Wasabi. I'm a human so why didn't he pick one of the other three and instead push up a new one? Granted writing that out does make it appear very odd that he'd be a wolf but still sticks out in my mind. I can't seem to find it but for some reason I'm thinking there was mention of PM traffic that declared that Ozymandias was going to use the +3 power on 7-Zark-7. If such a thing happened perhaps the wolves intercepted it so knew that Mortus was a little safer than shown. Of course I can't find that post (search doesn't like looking for limited words and can't think of a good query to try and find it) so I could just be imagining it. Could also point to why Mister E. Meat wasn't that worried about voting on Mortus if they knew 7-Zark-7 had an additional 3 votes on him.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 16:26:53

So I'm trying to figure out how much to share. Do people think I should leave anything back?

Also, Sphenodont was going to be my vote. Even had a time based vote chart on Day 3 to take a closer look at how the final votes fell with regards to the vote count at the time. Not sure now.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 16:30:31

Also, if people want to better understand Day 3 I believe I know the source of all the penalty votes and have a pretty good handle on the PMs.

For old times sake:
:D

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 16 Aug 2013, 16:44:59

necklessone wrote:So I'm trying to figure out how much to share. Do people think I should leave anything back?
Well the wolves have plenty of confirmed people to pick from to maul or try and convert. Since you mentioned having some information you'd likely make a prime target if it's not shared. So I guess share, but see what others have to say about it. Perhaps a last minute post if the information won't change today's voting?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 16:51:44

necklessone wrote:Do people think I should leave anything back?

I personally don't see the human advantage to leaving anything back at this point.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 17:05:33

Day 2: Furin contacts me via a PM power. The power allows the recipient to PM anyone but the sender and the cycle continues. He provides his element, suggests I contact Ozy as the next link, and lets me know that if we can avoid anyone PMing him that day he'll seer the last recipient of the chain. I reached out to Ozy, who then recruited Ionitor. It was mainly a lot of feeling each other out and trying to determine another likely human with an elemental power to recruit. Near the end of the day I reached out to Anzig, which was apparently where the chain ended.

Day 3: Ozy contacted me via PM early in the day. His power allowed him to choose one player to have unlimited communication with during the day. He could also send a single PM (with no reply) to any players he wanted. Anyone he PM'd would have their vote doubled. A quick count of my inbox says Ozy sent me 20 PMs Day 3; I'm sure any of the other HA members he had unlimited contact with have similar stories.

During this day, Ozy outlined a power usage plan for Furin, myself, Anzig, and a fourth player we needed to recruit. MEM was the first player he reached out to. When no response was received, Omega was activated as an alternate. Mister E. Meat then declined the offer in the Day 3 thread near the top of page 3.

I don't have a copy of the PM Ozy sent MEM or Omega, but he would have provided the names of both Anzig and Furin. The fact that MEM not only declined to join the forming HA but then didn't arrange for the mauling of people he knew were members makes me very cautious of voting him out.

The extra votes are all from Ozy's power. Rave (who he contacted as cover; Rave confirmed this in thread), Anzig, and I were all on Zark. Mister E. Meat added a vote to Mortus and Furin to spenodont.

Let's keep digging through PMs and see what else I have.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 17:23:06

Day 4: Anzig PMs me and provides his element. He proposes that Spheno looks slightly wolfy.

Day 5: Furin's day to send out infinite PMs to the people who voted for him. He confirms that he saw Anzig as human and lets me know that he is bluffing about having any form of protection. He tells me about his vote shifting power that was later found to be under wolf control, as well as him having the ability to seer someone for their element only.

Day 6: Omega's forking PM power. Four of you fuckers PM'd me, three during the last 90 minutes of the day while I was driving home from a work event. I only reached back to Omega to clarify a problem in Ozy's original plan; I was concerned about over use of the power.

Still not to the bottom of the inbox.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 17:29:15

necklessone wrote:MEM was the first player he reached out to. When no response was received, Omega was activated as an alternate. Mister E. Meat then declined the offer in the Day 3 thread near the top of page 3.

So MEM has been contacted multiple times by the HA and attempts at such communication (as now detailed by you and previously related by Omega) have proven unfavorable, I think that's a pretty strong argument against him.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Aug 2013, 17:36:32

Depends on the perspective. A wolf would actually accept being in an alliance as he would be the inside man. It actually is more favorable.

Omega told me MEM was being too evasive but in this game you have to be cautious.Anyone could be a wolf. I was contacted yesterday and even then was cautious. So from that perspective it's reasonable. If what neck says it's true, it's more of an argument for his humanity than his wolfitude.

What makes more sense is if MEM was converted but who knows if we would be able to know that.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 17:43:23

rekard wrote:Depends on the perspective. A wolf would actually accept being in an alliance as he would be the inside man. It actually is more favorable.

Depends on how much was initially communicated to MEM: depending on Ozy's plan for power usage and considering MEM to be the fourth member, if he couldn't do what was asked of him and it would be evident to the others, he'd have to refuse.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 18:04:27

I think tonight may be the night to discontinue word usage, or at least on those of us coming out as HA (most likely to be mauled or corrupted)

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 16 Aug 2013, 18:14:18

rekard wrote:Depends on the perspective. A wolf would actually accept being in an alliance as he would be the inside man. It actually is more favorable.

Omega told me MEM was being too evasive but in this game you have to be cautious.Anyone could be a wolf. I was contacted yesterday and even then was cautious. So from that perspective it's reasonable. If what neck says it's true, it's more of an argument for his humanity than his wolfitude.

Honestly this does make sense, but at this point the only way to be sure is to lynch him and be done with it. We'll be always coming back to him and debating on his wolfiness if we don't just end it now and and move forward onto new targets.

I will say that if MEM does turn out to be a wolf, that will say a lot to me about Furin.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 16 Aug 2013, 18:21:22

necklessone wrote:Day 4: Anzig PMs me and provides his element. He proposes that Spheno looks slightly wolfy.

Another busy day. Normally half days on Friday, but shit broke. Also, still finishing painintg for tomorrow. (pics in the pub soon.)

Anyway, if I seem wofly, its because I have had no time this week (up til 1 am most nights) and I have had no powers and all of one PM, which didn't really provide me with info. I was suspicious of Furin, but they hinted that people who pmed him could be Seen, so I did so that I i could be seen as human. I didn't know that it was an elemental seer at that time, and didn't kn0w until the next day when furin said so. Bleh. Anyway, he knows my element and if I were a wolf, would I offer to be seen?

(And lest anyone suggest I had some sort of wolfy seer mask power, think how likely it would be for me to get mustiple wordings. People were buffing people like Ozy and omega.)

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 16 Aug 2013, 18:24:17

anyway, I guess the morale of the story is

I HATE SAUERKRAUT.

Also posting via phone sucks.

I'll vote for MEM, but its another runaway train.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 16 Aug 2013, 18:29:31

I don't think MEM's a wolf (although that's based on a very nebulous read, I have seen him agree with necklessone on a consistent basis and I think necklessone has been the strongest non-ozy source of human strategy)...although I suppose he could be since I don't know how he plays as a human let alone how he plays as a wolf. I'm absolutely certain that Hellheart's a human, for what that's worth. Meta4 won't hit the top again for awhile, so I'll drop my vote on Wasabi

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Aug 2013, 18:45:16

Wasabi seems like the more likely wolf between him and MEM. Plus I'm just against runaway bandwagons anyway. Too much room to hide in, no good data.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 16 Aug 2013, 18:45:49

DELETED ACCIDENTAL POST
(stupid dog)

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 16 Aug 2013, 18:51:12

The whole Mister E. Meat thing is a little bit confusing and just not sure about him. There seems to be good and bad points to it and it sure would have been nice if Omega had lived to clear it up. But I imagine that if the wolves had intercepted the communications that was the plan. In taking out Omega it left those in the know wondering if he was removed because he was about to find out Mister E. Meat was a wolf or to just make it look like that. Though it looks like he's in the lead right now so guess it might be figured out soon. For tonight I'm going with Wasabi.

I do worry a little bit that due to the wolves losing Clearasday to a WOG that they might get a little extra to offset the loss. Perhaps a conversion attempt or additional powers. Thus tomorrow could be a whole new game in a sense since some that have been cleared might not be anymore or there might be multiple of those cleared people's bodies come tomorrow.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 16 Aug 2013, 19:01:03

Haven't gone through the entire thread yet, but I was not in contact with Omega. I was pulled into the PM chain late last night and never got the chance to respond/forward before the day ended.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 19:07:27

Anvilfang?

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 16 Aug 2013, 19:11:31

Ooh, MEM or the shiny new Wasabi wagon? They're both viable candidates as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I've voted for Mister E. Meat twice now, so let's make it a turkey. In for a penny, in for a pound, amirite?
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 19:57:55

I have:

Mister E. Meat - 8 - dferrantino, Anzig, Ryvvn, RaveBomb, Aldax, Anvilfang, sphenodont, Meta4
Wasabi - 6 - simple_simon, rekard, Mister E. Meat, Hellheart, FurinMirado, Visigoth
Hellheart - 1 - AugenVonSauron
Anvilfang - 1 - necklessone

Left to vote:
Wasabi
stigmata

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 16 Aug 2013, 19:58:46

MEM. Sorry, just woke up.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 20:01:47

Today's feast has ended.

Mister E. Meat - 9 - dferrantino, Anzig, Ryvvn, RaveBomb, Aldax, Anvilfang, sphenodont, Meta4, stigmata
Wasabi - 6 - simple_simon, rekard, Mister E. Meat, Hellheart, FurinMirado, Visigoth
Hellheart - 1 - AugenVonSauron
Anvilfang - 1 - necklessone

(( EOD will be slightly delayed, because Captain Morgan apparently inhibits my typographical skills. What could go wrong?))

Return to “The Banquet Hall”