Day 9: Food Fight

The wizard's natural habitat.
User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Day 9: Food Fight

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 20:44:57

Ridcully counted up the votes, and briefly reconsidered the recent budget cuts. It was true, the committee had gone past coloured charts and progressed to *graphs*, there was still a consensus that whatever had been placed in the buns was not actually sausage by any moral definition of the word. The assembled wizards had spoken out against the Mister E. Meat presented as the main course, but when further investigation was carried out, there was no meat to be found. There *was* what might be called cheese, but only because everyone unanimously declared that, while it might bear some resemblance to bodily fluids, it must be an exotic cheese from foreign parts***.

The wizards began to riot. Enough was enough, and if they weren't going to serve proper food, well, at least it made for good splash damage. Ridcully grinned ear-to-ear as he tossed a dish labelled "Putting" at the Lecturer in Recent Runes, who ignored the acidic drip and happily commenced beating the Dean with something defined as a wing - something which could only hold true in a place like Unseen University, where the rats were quite accustomed to growing additional appendages, brains, and Swiss bank accounts.

In the end, it was Wasabi who fell to an errant loaf of Dwarven Bread (which may have been a cinder block, or possibly a troll). He collapsed to the ground, and like a hockey fight gone too far, the crowd suddenly fell silent.

Stibbons pulled a bit of "celery" from his ear (celery not normally being bright orange in color) and examined the downed wizard. A small sapphire rolled out from under him, and drained into the flagstones.

"Current"

***This was true, but not in the typical sense of the phrase - Dibbler had expanded his operations.

--
He smiled. He'd been in contact with a number of the other wizards. While Ridcully might be the Archchancellor, everyone knew that the committee chairmen (all 10 of them) really ran things. He'd been talking to each of them, pulling strings and finding coffee beans hidden away in couches, and things were going well. He dreamed of fire under an open sky that night, gathering together to burn his enemies away. But, he never awoke.

When they found Anzig in his rooms the next morning, nothing was left but an emerald, shredding the sheets like a crazed animal. When Stibbons went to capture it, it fought back against him like a crazed animal. As it finally faded away, he saw the word:

"Badger"
--
Wasabi - Wizard (Water: Current) - lynched
Anzig - Wizard (Earth: Badger) - mauled


((GM Note: Weekend, two days - EOD ~ 47.25 hours from now.))

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 20:45:07

Mister E. Meat - 9 - dferrantino, Anzig, Ryvvn, RaveBomb, Aldax, Anvilfang, sphenodont, Meta4, stigmata
Wasabi - 6 - simple_simon, rekard, Mister E. Meat, Hellheart, FurinMirado, Visigoth
Hellheart - 1 - AugenVonSauron
Anvilfang - 1 - necklessone


Missing Votes:
Wasabi

[+] Vote History
simple_simon votes for Wasabi
Mister E. Meat votes for AugenVonSauron (retracted)
rekard votes for Wasabi
AugenVonSauron votes for Hellheart
FurinMirado votes for Meta4 (retracted)
Meta4 votes for Hellheart (retracted)
dferrantino votes for Mister E. Meat
RaveBomb votes for Meta4 (retracted)
Anzig votes for Mister E. Meat
Ryvvn votes for Mister E. Meat
RaveBomb votes for Mister E. Meat
Aldax votes for Mister E. Meat
Anvilfang votes for Mister E. Meat
Mister E. Meat votes for Wasabi
sphenodont votes for Mister E. Meat
Hellheart votes for Wasabi
FurinMirado votes for Wasabi
Visigoth votes for Wasabi
necklessone votes for Anvilfang
Meta4 votes for Mister E. Meat
stigmata votes for Mister E. Meat

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 16 Aug 2013, 20:50:06

It's been a pleasure, Anzig. Loved your avatar.

No phantom votes to work off is interesting.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 20:51:07

Shall we try this again, gents?

Mister E. Meat

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby stigmata » 16 Aug 2013, 20:54:52

I was sleeping when you guys changed your bandwagon, but MEM worked for me then and still does now.

User avatar
Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 1733
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 14:22:08
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Cylon Occupied Ohio

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Visigoth » 16 Aug 2013, 21:03:08

I'd love to hear from Mister E. Meat about why/how he survived the lynch before casting that stone. Mainly because there is a part of me that is running down the rabbit hole that this is all somehow the most b-e-a-utiful frame-up by a wolf team ever. You have Omega pretty committed to believing he's a wolf only for him to be mauled before being able to reveal the information. And now he survives a lynch with no obvious vote manipulation reason. So many signs lately are pointing to Mister E. Meat being a wolf that it's almost too obvious.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 16 Aug 2013, 21:14:38

Visigoth wrote:I'd love to hear from Mister E. Meat about why/how he survived the lynch before casting that stone. Mainly because there is a part of me that is running down the rabbit hole that this is all somehow the most b-e-a-utiful frame-up by a wolf team ever. You have Omega pretty committed to believing he's a wolf only for him to be mauled before being able to reveal the information. And now he survives a lynch with no obvious vote manipulation reason. So many signs lately are pointing to Mister E. Meat being a wolf that it's almost too obvious.

There's two potential counter-arguments to that:

1) With two wolves down and a slew of humans left, losing another wolf and revealing its (at this point) large voting and vouching record to be viewed in a new light could be disastrous. If MEM was going to go down anyway, this at least delays the lynch a day and lets them maul an additional player.

2) MEM could theoretically be another non-elemental, which would make him the non-elemental wolf since he hasn't revealed anything. All of the other non-elemental skills are involuntary, which means NE lynch avoidance would be involuntary as well. This is the much less likely scenario because two non-elementals with lynch avoidance seems...excessive, although having one on each side isn't too bad I'd think.

I'll let MEM defend himself before I cast a judgement. He felt human to me, and although I've been awful with my wolf reads my human reads have hit a couple times so far :P

User avatar
RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
Posts: 3851
Joined: 24 Jul 2013, 11:13:22
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore
Karma: +69/-96
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby RaveBomb » 16 Aug 2013, 21:28:25

Ryvvn wrote:Shall we try this again, gents?


Yes, lets.

Mister E. Meat
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

User avatar
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4141
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:41:36
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King
Location: Dayton, OH - Eastern Time

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 16 Aug 2013, 21:28:32

((Sorry for the delay - all power PMs and results should be sent at this point. If you're expecting and haven't seen a delivery, see a doctor at your earliest convenience.))

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 21:45:14

Visigoth wrote:You have Omega pretty committed to believing he's a wolf only for him to be mauled before being able to reveal the information.


I should probably make the point: it is not that Omega thought MEM a wolf and was then mauled, but rather Omega believed he would be mauled and was then convinced MEM is a wolf.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Aug 2013, 22:06:51

It's clear that the wolves are working their way through the HA, which means a few of us will be passing through their jaws rather soon. The HA was forming via a network of trusted humans vouching for others (and at this point we have to assume the wolves know everyone who was in the HA); so I think it imperative that we take the extra time of the weekend to build a public list of who vouches for who as human. I also think it's time -- if it wasn't a race before it is now -- that we all claim elementals and stop using nightly words. We can then gauge suspicious claims against those without substantial vouching for being human.

You all already know mine, so...
The Vouched For List:
Aldax (???) -- vouched for by
Anvilfang (???) -- vouched for by
AugenVonSauron (???) -- vouched for by
dferrantino (???) -- vouched for by
FurinMirado (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn,
Hellheart (???) -- vouched for by
Meta4 (???) -- vouched for by
Mister E. Meat (???) -- vouched for by
necklessone (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn,
RaveBomb (???) -- vouched for by
rekard (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn,
Ryvvn (Water) -- vouched for by
simple_simon (???) -- vouched for by
sphenodont (???) -- vouched for by
stigmata (???) -- vouched for by
Visigoth (???) -- vouched for by


Just quote the list and add your elemental claim (if you agree it's time) and your name next to anyone you vouch for as human. I'll periodically go through and check for the quoted lists and make sure people are adding their name appropriately and not removing others and I'll pop updated lists. This is my best effort at the humans still having a fair shot in the wake of the HA being systematically taken out -- the wolves have clearly had the upper hand on powers for the majority of the game, and I think it's time we just make it a vanilla playing field.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 16 Aug 2013, 23:57:27

I'll hold off on vouching for or accusing MEM until he attempts to explain yesterday's events. I also lean towards human for dferrantino and Ravebomb, but not enough to vouch for either.

My top two suspected wolves are Augen and Meta4 because they voted for me early yesterday (Meta4 switched to MEM near the end of the huge dogpile that put him way ahead). This in and of itself isn't a bad thing - gods know I probably deserve it at this point, and if we get down to just the list members I'll probably be the first to go - but of all the people on Ozy's list I'm the easiest one to make a lynch case for. If they get me lynched, that's one less list member they'd need to maul.

I have zero reads on all the other players, although I'm leaning just a shade towards Anvilfang being human.

The Vouched For List:
Aldax (???) -- vouched for by
Anvilfang (???) -- vouched for by
AugenVonSauron (???) -- vouched for by
dferrantino (???) -- vouched for by
FurinMirado (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart (Cheese: String) -- vouched for by
Meta4 (???) -- vouched for by
Mister E. Meat (???) -- vouched for by
necklessone (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
RaveBomb (???) -- vouched for by
rekard (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Ryvvn (Water) -- vouched for by Hellheart
simple_simon (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart
sphenodont (???) -- vouched for by
stigmata (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart
Visigoth (???) -- vouched for by

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 05:23:28

If we're going to stop using our powers then I'm okay revealing my element. Revealing elements at this point may help us put together the puzzle.

Note: there are only 2 earth, 1 Pure, 1 Corrupted
I would ask that both come forward and claim earth.

If only one comes forward by the end of the day then we can call that person Probable Human.

User avatar
stigmata
ass triaging people
Posts: 564
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 19:23:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: BLARDY STRAYA MAYTE

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby stigmata » 17 Aug 2013, 06:02:02

Just putting it out there, wolves can vouch for one another and they can trick people privately, probably. And I'm not just saying this because nobody will be able to vouch for me (well, maybe just a little).

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Aug 2013, 06:58:47

stigmata wrote:Just putting it out there, wolves can vouch for one another and they can trick people privately


True, but I still think stacking who vouches for who along with vote history and elemental claims would be rather revealing; at least put us into a better systematically informative state than we are at the moment. Of course this will only really work if enough people come forward and build on the list, which will also lend suspicion on those who don't....

(edited for stupid typo that was bugging me)
Last edited by Ryvvn on 17 Aug 2013, 15:31:46, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 07:36:01

Here's who I can vouch for as far as their Purity/Corruption:

necklessone:
I received a PM from Anzig (human) that Omega (human) Seer'd necklessone as Human.

Visigoth:
I personally Seer'd Visigoth as Human a couple nights ago. I relayed this in a PM to Anzig yesterday but he must have missed, it which is a shame, because if the PM had continued on then I would have gotten a vision of the Last person that was PM'd. Instead I just Seer'd Anzig again *facepalm*

As for Elemental affiliation, I can vouch for the elements of the following people if they come forward:
necklessone
Visigoth
sphenodont

NOTICE: I will be revealing the Element of these three at the end of the extended Day unless they come forward first or they object to the release of that information. If they object for any reason, I will not release the information and will not judge them for it. (Not a Vote)

I also want to state that if enough people decide to reveal their Element I will reveal mine. I will not be using my Word going forward, partially because I will be on vacation this next week and likely will forget to send it anyway. :lol:

More info to come once I compile it.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 08:00:05

People I have targeted with my Element:
Night 0: Zark
Night 1: necklessone
Night 2: necklessone
Night 3: necklessone
Night 4: Omega
Night 5: necklessone
Night 6: Forgot :oops:
Night 7: Forgot :oops:
Night 8: Visigoth

I thought I only missed one night but after looking through my Sent messages it looks like I missed two days in a row. Ugh.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 285
Joined: 02 Aug 2013, 15:13:02

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Anvilfang » 17 Aug 2013, 08:10:19

Am I the only person getting a little nervous with Furin? Yesterday especially with how he chose to vote for Wasabi (who turned out to be a human) instead of MEM, whom Omega - a so called part of the HA - advised everyone that MEM was a wolf?

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 08:21:04

Anvilfang wrote:Am I the only person getting a little nervous with Furin? Yesterday especially with how he chose to vote for Wasabi (who turned out to be a human) instead of MEM, whom Omega - a so called part of the HA - advised everyone that MEM was a wolf?

It's completely natural to be nervous when I'm still alive at day 9. :lol:

All joking aside, I made it quite clear why I didn't agree with Omega's targeting of MEM. Without knowing his logic we cannot rule out that the wolves got wind of his scheme and mauled him to implicate MEM.

In addition to that, you can't look at yesterday and ignore the previous 7 days of activity. Without my arguments and late vote on ICB, he would not have been lynched. Not to mention that I formed the HA which has been confirmed by multiple humans. I was privy to a lot of information and none of the confirmed humans were mauled until they became PUBLIC.

If MEM is going to be a distraction then I will vote for him today with everyone else, just to be done with it. But I would still rather vote for Meta4.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 285
Joined: 02 Aug 2013, 15:13:02

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Anvilfang » 17 Aug 2013, 08:52:01

FurinMirado wrote:Without my arguments and late vote on ICB, he would not have been lynched

You didn't have a late vote on ICB, you voted on him when there was a two way tie between Ravebomb and Rekard for lynch, and a two way tie between Hellheart and Stigmata for next up. Maybe you voted for ICB because you thought that it wouldn't take off and your wolf buddy would be okay. So don't try and take all the credit for having ICB lynched.

There's no way I'm staying up all night again. This is my last post of the Day and then I am closing my laptop and going to bed. This game is not good for my sleep patterns...or work productivity. (BTW, good game DOM!)

Iron Clad Burrito because:

1. I'm fairly sure Hellheart, stigmata, and rekard are all human.
2. I nearly voted for Ravebomb, but realized that everyone voting for Ravebomb is on the Unknown list. That's sketchy.
3. He himself remains on the list of Unknowns.
4. I haven't been able to find any reason to think he might be human.

I believe these are the votes so far:

RaveBomb - 3 - dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth
rekard - 3 - ICB, RaveBomb, Wasabi
Hellheart - 2 - Aldax, sphenodont, Augenvonsauron
stigmata - 2- necklessone, Anzig
Iron Clad Burrito - 2 - rekard, FurinMirado
FurinMirado - 1 - stigmata



WITH THAT BEING SAID: I can't disagree on Meta4. His voting history hasn't been the best, but before I place any votes I would like to hear from MEM. His reasoning last night did make some sense, but not enough to retract my vote against him. Maybe he can explain his not being lynched and we'll see where we go from there.

User avatar
Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 661
Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 12:58:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Southern Michigan
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Meta4 » 17 Aug 2013, 09:19:03

I've voted for MEM on three occasions and he just can't seem to die. Any possibility he is an alpha wolf?

Well, fourth times a charm, right? Mister E. Meat.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 09:47:43

Anvilfang wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:Without my arguments and late vote on ICB, he would not have been lynched

You didn't have a late vote on ICB, you voted on him when there was a two way tie between Ravebomb and Rekard for lynch, and a two way tie between Hellheart and Stigmata for next up. Maybe you voted for ICB because you thought that it wouldn't take off and your wolf buddy would be okay. So don't try and take all the credit for having ICB lynched.

There's no way I'm staying up all night again. This is my last post of the Day and then I am closing my laptop and going to bed. This game is not good for my sleep patterns...or work productivity. (BTW, good game DOM!)

Iron Clad Burrito because:

1. I'm fairly sure Hellheart, stigmata, and rekard are all human.
2. I nearly voted for Ravebomb, but realized that everyone voting for Ravebomb is on the Unknown list. That's sketchy.
3. He himself remains on the list of Unknowns.
4. I haven't been able to find any reason to think he might be human.

I believe these are the votes so far:

RaveBomb - 3 - dferrantino, Simple_Simon, Visigoth
rekard - 3 - ICB, RaveBomb, Wasabi
Hellheart - 2 - Aldax, sphenodont, Augenvonsauron
stigmata - 2- necklessone, Anzig
Iron Clad Burrito - 2 - rekard, FurinMirado
FurinMirado - 1 - stigmata


Except Wolf Furin has no reason to put a vote on a wolf even if he thinks it's safe.

1. There were plenty of Human targets.
2. Voting for a wolf to reduce suspicion has not worked for many, many games and I stopped trying long ago.

User avatar
Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1014
Joined: 27 Jul 2013, 18:46:43
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: San Diego, CA, USA, Earth

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Augenvonsauron » 17 Aug 2013, 10:04:05

Red was happy to join the MEM brigade in Omega's memory. In fact she conjured a large fireball and torched the shrimp boat and several surrounding cars in the parking lot in Omega's honor.

As for vouching for people, she had no information nor ability to vouch for anyone. But she was happy to rebuild her targeting list to share, at least the days she wasn't blacked out from too much libation.

Day 0- Not aware game started
Day 1- Not aware game started
Day 2- FurinMirado
Day 3- Zark
Day 4- Ozy
Day 5-Zoned out with Work
Day 6- FurinMirado
Dau 7- Zoned out with Work
Day 8- Rekard

As per her element, she trusted someone might be able to vouch for her off her list. If folks were going to lift their robes later, she be happy to have folks peek under her skirt. Actually, the way this convention had gone so far, she would invite it.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 10:08:55

Augenvonsauron wrote:Red was happy to join the MEM brigade in Omega's memory. In fact she conjured a large fireball and torched the shrimp boat and several surrounding cars in the parking lot in Omega's honor.

As for vouching for people, she had no information nor ability to vouch for anyone. But she was happy to rebuild her targeting list to share, at least the days she wasn't blacked out from too much libation.

Day 0- Not aware game started
Day 1- Not aware game started
Day 2- FurinMirado
Day 3- Zark
Day 4- Ozy
Day 5-Zoned out with Work
Day 6- FurinMirado
Dau 7- Zoned out with Work
Day 8- Rekard

As per her element, she trusted someone might be able to vouch for her off her list. If folks were going to lift their robes later, she be happy to have folks peek under her skirt. Actually, the way this convention had gone so far, she would invite it.

So you targeted me on Night 2 and Night 6?

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 10:24:13

FurinMirado wrote:Here's who I can vouch for as far as their Purity/Corruption:

I want to clear up that my vouches are not based on seer'ing anyone. The vouch list would be awfully small if that's what this is about. I'm vouching for anyone that I strongly believe is human, based either on their behavior or their role.

I think the vouch list is a great idea because outside of a short list of players that everyone will probably vouch for, there's going to be a set of people that are complete unknowns. And there are some players that I'm on the fence about that maybe other people have gotten reads on but haven't really spoken out about them. Seeing who vouches for who will also make it very hard for the wolves to just vouch for each other, particularly since you'll need to back up a vouch for a player that hasn't done much at all (like Aldax).

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 10:34:52

Hellheart wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:Here's who I can vouch for as far as their Purity/Corruption:

I want to clear up that my vouches are not based on seer'ing anyone. The vouch list would be awfully small if that's what this is about. I'm vouching for anyone that I strongly believe is human, based either on their behavior or their role.

I think the vouch list is a great idea because outside of a short list of players that everyone will probably vouch for, there's going to be a set of people that are complete unknowns. And there are some players that I'm on the fence about that maybe other people have gotten reads on but haven't really spoken out about them. Seeing who vouches for who will also make it very hard for the wolves to just vouch for each other, particularly since you'll need to back up a vouch for a player that hasn't done much at all (like Aldax).

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Then, grabbing the list from above, I'll add in my vouches for now:

The Vouched For List:
Aldax (???) -- vouched for by
Anvilfang (???) -- vouched for by
AugenVonSauron (???) -- vouched for by
dferrantino (???) -- vouched for by
FurinMirado (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart (Cheese: String) -- vouched for by
Meta4 (???) -- vouched for by
Mister E. Meat (???) -- vouched for by
necklessone (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart, FurinMirado
RaveBomb (???) -- vouched for by
rekard (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Ryvvn (Water) -- vouched for by Hellheart
simple_simon (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart, FurinMirado
sphenodont (???) -- vouched for by
stigmata (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart, FurinMirado
Visigoth (???) -- vouched for by FurinMirado


I believe simple_simon and stigmata are human by virtue of being non-elementals. For the full argument, look at my posts on past days.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 10:38:25

Hellheart, I'm sorry if you've already posted this, but have you targeted me with your power in the past? If so, which nights? I might be able to vouch you.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby rekard » 17 Aug 2013, 11:05:07

Who targeted me on Night 6 btw. I can vouch that.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 12:25:57

FurinMirado wrote:Hellheart, I'm sorry if you've already posted this, but have you targeted me with your power in the past? If so, which nights? I might be able to vouch you.

Days 0-2, which means I contributed to both your Day 1 and Day 2 power.

rekard wrote:Who targeted me on Night 6 btw. I can vouch that.

I did! I decided that the best way to deal with your suspicion was to target you and hope you got a power *grins*

User avatar
Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1014
Joined: 27 Jul 2013, 18:46:43
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: San Diego, CA, USA, Earth

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Augenvonsauron » 17 Aug 2013, 12:27:32

FurinMirado wrote:So you targeted me on Night 2 and Night 6?


Confirmed. Red figured what you throw at people gives them power, so She hoped it was helping you.

User avatar
rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 6302
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 15:27:18

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby rekard » 17 Aug 2013, 13:22:38

Hellheart wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:Hellheart, I'm sorry if you've already posted this, but have you targeted me with your power in the past? If so, which nights? I might be able to vouch you.

Days 0-2, which means I contributed to both your Day 1 and Day 2 power.

rekard wrote:Who targeted me on Night 6 btw. I can vouch that.

I did! I decided that the best way to deal with your suspicion was to target you and hope you got a power *grins*


Ooooooooh. Excellent. On Day 7 my vote had double the value. The +1 Power vote, in Wasabi's vote on day 7 is me. Also my power description said there were strands of cheese which corresponds to the Cheese String word that Hellheart said he had.I can vouch for that. Unless a conversion happened.

So who was the other one? I am pretty sure that person is still alive.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 14:06:56

Alright, I'll vouch for Hellheart. I also got the gooey strands of cheese message.

I will also vouch for AVS. I believe I know his element and he could not be Corrupt.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 14:17:08

Do we have any evidence that the cover words provided to the corrupt powers were not used in the power descriptions?

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 14:21:35

Anvilfang wrote:Am I the only person getting a little nervous with Furin? Yesterday especially with how he chose to vote for Wasabi (who turned out to be a human) instead of MEM, whom Omega - a so called part of the HA - advised everyone that MEM was a wolf?

In a game where it's very likely that private messages are being intercepted, I'm going to be cautious of anyone's dead-man triggers. On top of that, MEM had been climbing my likely human list for a while. I find caution about the MEM situation to be completely warranted.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 14:26:37

FurinMirado wrote:People I have targeted with my Element:
Night 0: Zark
Night 1: necklessone
Night 2: necklessone
Night 3: necklessone
Night 4: Omega
Night 5: necklessone
Night 6: Forgot :oops:
Night 7: Forgot :oops:
Night 8: Visigoth

I thought I only missed one night but after looking through my Sent messages it looks like I missed two days in a row. Ugh.

It's almost like you have a little crush on me. ;)

Night 0: Nightstorm
Night 1: Furin
Night 2: Furin
NIght 3: Anzig
Night 4: Furin
Night 5: Anzig
Night 6: Omega

After that I decided that to stop enabling PMs for folks. For I am ICE incarnate.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 14:31:16

necklessone wrote:Do we have any evidence that the cover words provided to the corrupt powers were not used in the power descriptions?

Everything up to the next quote may be critically important

EDIT: Everything ELSE in this post is DEFINITELY critically important

I am virtually certain that they are used in the descriptions because otherwise it's too easy to identify wolves (the "who did you target" reason that DOM provided when he explained the cover words). This can be checked if any power that's been granted has "wind" or "trout" in the description. It is possible that the "cover words" here are pulled from any word from that element that's still alive and didn't target that player...but I think that's less likely.

I can also guarantee you that some corruptions have been obvious, particularly corrupted cheese, and powers with only one use (the +1 vote powers, for example) would have no other way to backfire. So if the vote was added, then it wasn't corrupt and those words should be "safe."

If the cover words are static like I'm hoping, can actually help us identify corrupted words. If you comb through power descriptions and first match up the dead players' elements and remove those, you'll be left with the words used by people still alive. If you reveal the remaining words/generic descriptions for only the abilities that have been corrupted, and they share just one word? Bingo, you have the corrupted word.

Does that help when identifying players? No, not unless enough people come forward with their element and/or targeting list. Would it help in identifying if the ability you just got is corrupt? You bet your ass it would.

FurinMirado wrote:Alright, I'll vouch for Hellheart. I also got the gooey strands of cheese message.

I will also vouch for AVS. I believe I know his element and he could not be Corrupt.

Wow. I really, really suck at wolf reads. Maybe I should just stick to human reads :P

So this is the list so far. If we can get some input from necklessone and rekard's other element comes from somebody that hasn't been vouched for, we may only be left with 5 or even 4 potential wolves.

Right now, there are only six names that have not been vouched for:

Anvilfang, dferrantino, Meta4, MEM, Ravebomb, and sphenodont

The Vouched For List:
Aldax (Cheese: Fondue) -- vouched for by Ozymandias
Anvilfang (???) -- vouched for by
AugenVonSauron (???) -- vouched for by FurinMirado
dferrantino (???) -- vouched for by
FurinMirado (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart (Cheese: String) -- vouched for by FurinMirado, rekard
Meta4 (???) -- vouched for by
Mister E. Meat (???) -- vouched for by
necklessone (Water: Ice) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart, Furinmirado
RaveBomb (???) -- vouched for by
rekard (???) -- vouched for by Ryvvn, Hellheart
Ryvvn (Water) -- vouched for by Hellheart, Ozymandias
simple_simon (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart, FurinMirado
sphenodont (???) -- vouched for by
stigmata (???) -- vouched for by Hellheart, FurinMirado
Visigoth (???) -- vouched for by FurinMirado
Last edited by Hellheart on 17 Aug 2013, 14:53:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 14:37:03

Oh, I'm also voting for Meta4 because I want to redeem myself for switching my vote and he's the only wolfy read I've had that has yet to be proven wrong XD

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 14:53:06

necklessone wrote:Do we have any evidence that the cover words provided to the corrupt powers were not used in the power descriptions?

We do not, but the powers I got when Hellheart targeted me did not appear to be corrupt. He also targeted rekard apparently and rekard's vote-related power did not backfire.

I also suspect AVS is an element whose wolf we have already slain.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 15:17:01

Here's some more info, determined by virtue of a dead person tally:

All (2) non-corrupted Cheese words have been identified and matched to players. The corrupted Cheese word remains unidentified.

All (2) remaining Water words have been matched to players. One (Ryvvn's) remains unidentified.

4 Fire words remain. One is corrupt.
3 Air Words remain. None are corrupt. One belongs to Augen.
2 Earth Words remain. One is corrupt.
CAD is dead. He may be any unidentified role, including NE wolf.

If you're the human earth element and are unvouched for, coming forward can save your life. If there's a counterclaim, then we can shelve those two players and lynch whichever one seems more wolfy after we find the other 3 wolves.

If you are an unvouched wind element and have a targeting list that includes several confirmed humans, coming forward with your word can save your life.
Last edited by Hellheart on 17 Aug 2013, 15:31:08, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 15:25:15

Furin, if you've seer'ed a cheese elemental that's not Aldax or me, and you weren't targeted by Wind that day, you found us a wolf.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 15:32:49

Furin: could you paraphrase what you were targeted with on Day 1?

Anyone: who seered rekard and ryyven and when? All I got is a message that they were cleared, but nothing to give that any authority?

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Aug 2013, 15:50:35

Okay, here's how I have it so far (went back through and updated from people who quoted the list and those who didn't); also, since I vouched for Furin and he seered Visigoth, I'll throw a vouch on Visigoth as well. I was going to leave off previous vouches from dead players, but I'll allow the Ozy vouches that Hellheart added (mainly cause the few who vouched for me are already dead but confirmed humans); however, until rekard comes forward and vouches for others himself, I removed him from having vouched for Hellheart.

Vouched For By list:
Aldax (Cheese: Fondue) -- vfb Ozymandias
Anvilfang (???) -- vfb
AugenVonSauron (???) -- vfb FurinMirado
dferrantino (???) -- vfb
FurinMirado (???) -- vfb Ryvvn, Hellheart
Hellheart (Cheese: String) -- vfb FurinMirado
Meta4 (???) -- vfb
Mister E. Meat (???) -- vfb
necklessone (Water: Ice) -- vfb Ryvvn, Hellheart, FurinMirado
RaveBomb (???) -- vfb
rekard (???) -- vfb Ryvvn, Hellheart
Ryvvn (Water: Ocean) -- vfb Hellheart, Ozymandias
simple_simon (???) -- vfb Hellheart, FurinMirado
sphenodont (???) -- vfb
stigmata (???) -- vfb Hellheart, FurinMirado
Visigoth (???) -- vfb Ryvvn, FurinMirado


Reminder to just quote the list and add your elemental and your name by who you vouch for; it'll make it easier to keep properly updated. I'll periodically go through and check for the quoted lists and make sure people are adding their name appropriately and not removing others and I'll pop updated lists.

People I've Targeted:
Night 0: dferrantino
Night 1: Aldax
Night 2: Ozymandias (Ozy confirmed my humanity by my earlier public reveal of this)
Night 3: Omega
Night 4: dferrantino
Night 5: necklessone
Night 6: Omega
Night 7: Anzig
Night 8: (abstained from use)

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Aug 2013, 15:51:01

necklessone wrote:ryyven


:x

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 16:02:59

Ryvvn wrote:I was going to leave off previous vouches from dead players, but I'll allow the Ozy vouches that Hellheart added (mainly cause the few who vouched for me are already dead but confirmed humans)

The only 2 vouches I added from Ozy were firm vouches, meaning he was absolutely convinced that the person was human instead of just using conjecture. This is critical in Aldax's case, since Ozy not only firmly vouched for him but also outed his word...which also happens to be the other non-corrupted cheese word.

Ryvvn wrote:however, until rekard comes forward and vouches for others himself, I removed him from having vouched for Hellheart.
rekard wrote:On Day 7 my vote had double the value. The +1 Power vote, in Wasabi's vote on day 7 is me. Also my power description said there were strands of cheese which corresponds to the Cheese String word that Hellheart said he had. I can vouch for that. Unless a conversion happened.
FurinMirado wrote:Alright, I'll vouch for Hellheart. I also got the gooey strands of cheese message.

I mean...I guess if you're waiting for rekard to say that he thinks a conversion happened and he won't vouch for me, exactly how much more do you need? ;p

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3468
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Ryvvn » 17 Aug 2013, 16:10:42

Hellheart wrote:The only 2 vouches I added from Ozy were firm vouches, meaning he was absolutely convinced that the person was human instead of just using conjecture. This is critical in Aldax's case, since Ozy not only firmly vouched for him but also outed his word...which also happens to be the other non-corrupted cheese word.

This is the main reason I kept them on the list.

Hellheart wrote:I mean...I guess if you're waiting for rekard to say that he thinks a conversion happened and he won't vouch for me, exactly how much more do you need? ;p

Not discounting this, but I'd just rather the still living players do it themselves to prevent possible shenanigans with the list.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby Hellheart » 17 Aug 2013, 16:13:50

I can accept that reasoning *nods*

necklessone wrote:Anyone: who seered rekard and ryyven and when? All I got is a message that they were cleared, but nothing to give that any authority?

Ozy cleared Ryvvn (and spelled his name correctly) because at one point in the game Ozy talked about the the elements that made up a power he used early on...and Ryvvn asked him why he left out water. Ozy read the description again and realized he had overlooked a clear water portion, which meant that Ryvvn had targeted him the previous day. That made him a water element, and Mortus was the corrupted water so Ryvvn has to be human.

Ryvvn may have vouched for rekard as a member of the HA. I can't speak for that, but rekard is the only person that I would clear from behavior regardless of his HA affiliation (or role, in the case of the non-elementals). You can reach your own conclusions, of course, but you have to admit that there are way more likely wolves out there than rekard even if you don't want to accept the vouches for him.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 16:51:42

Hellheart wrote:3 Air Words remain. None are corrupt. One belongs to Augen.

How did I miss this? :shock: In that case, Augen is definitely vouched by me. Both nights I was targeted by Augen I received an ability that does not seem to have backfired and the only thing they had in common was Air.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 16:56:00

Hellheart wrote:I can accept that reasoning *nods*

necklessone wrote:Anyone: who seered rekard and ryyven and when? All I got is a message that they were cleared, but nothing to give that any authority?

Ozy cleared Ryvvn (and spelled his name correctly) because at one point in the game Ozy talked about the the elements that made up a power he used early on...and Ryvvn asked him why he left out water. Ozy read the description again and realized he had overlooked a clear water portion, which meant that Ryvvn had targeted him the previous day. That made him a water element, and Mortus was the corrupted water so Ryvvn has to be human.

Ryvvn may have vouched for rekard as a member of the HA. I can't speak for that, but rekard is the only person that I would clear from behavior regardless of his HA affiliation (or role, in the case of the non-elementals). You can reach your own conclusions, of course, but you have to admit that there are way more likely wolves out there than rekard even if you don't want to accept the vouches for him.


It's not that I don't accept that these two are unlikely wolves. It's just that I received a PM from Anzig yesterday that strongly indicated they were seered; I'm trying to get more info on that.

*pokes Furin*

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby FurinMirado » 17 Aug 2013, 17:04:17

Hellheart wrote:Furin, if you've seer'ed a cheese elemental that's not Aldax or me, and you weren't targeted by Wind that day, you found us a wolf.


Unfortunately I have not Seer'd a cheese elemental.

I will confirm that necklessone is Water per Omega's vision.

necklessone wrote:Furin: could you paraphrase what you were targeted with on Day 1?


Night 1 Power
Key Words: Hailstorm, Bright Sky, Fat Salamander in a String Bikini ( :o ), Strands of Cheese
Power: PM Chain and either 1) Seer last player PM'd or 2) Vote Manipulation (Acquire Bonus Votes = # of Players PM'd)
Theoretical Elements: Water, Air, Cheese

The Salamander is questionable. Mythical salamander would mean fire. The animal might be earth or even water.

necklessone wrote:Anyone: who seered rekard and ryyven and when? All I got is a message that they were cleared, but nothing to give that any authority?


I already listed everyone that I know was seer'd. I am not aware that ryvven or rekard were actually seer'd by anyone.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 9: Food Fight

Postby necklessone » 17 Aug 2013, 17:16:54

Good to know. And Night 0?


Return to “The Banquet Hall”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest