DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Day 12: Darkness

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 20 Aug 2013, 20:37:26

It was quiet in the Banquet Hall. First, no one invited the Patrician to dinner for a reason. He had a certain effect on one's appetite, similar to having that weird uncle drop by the family reunion when the magistrate had promised a life sentence and witness protection.

Secondly, of course, of the 31 wizards who had started, only 11 were left. However, among those remaining, they were certain of Meta4. Had he not gotten the departmental memo? He'd barely responded at all to the coloured charts. Anyone who wasn't a team player was suspicious in Ridcully's eyes.

When the day ended, it was clear what was going to happen. Even Meta4 was resigned to his fate, not putting up a fight like any of the others had before him. Without shields blocking their way, the assembled wizards ended it quickly and painlessly - freezing his heart in between beats.

As the wizard toppled to the floor, a loud crack sounded, and the room went pitch black. Magical lights failed to illuminate more than an inch in front of you, and for a few seconds that dragged on like hours, wizards banged and bumped one another like teenagers trying intimacy out for the first time.

When the darkness suddenly cleared - as quickly as it began - Meta4's body had vanished. Rekard's, however, was in it's place - a gaping hole where his heart should have been. A small diamond rose from the wound, hovered briefly, and then flew to perch on Ponder Stibbon's shoulder, before it rose up once more and soared out a window.

"Hawk"
--
Meta4 - ??? - lynched
rekard - Wizard (Air: Hawk) - mauled

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 12: Darkness

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 20 Aug 2013, 20:38:38

Meta4 - 11 - Hellheart, Ryvvn, rekard, stigmata, Anvilfang, RaveBomb, Visigoth, Aldax, AugenVonSauron, simple_simon, +1 Power Vote
Visigoth - 1 - Meta4

[+] Vote History
Hellheart votes for Meta4
Ryvvn votes for Meta4
rekard votes for Meta4
stigmata votes for Meta4
Anvilfang votes for Meta4
RaveBomb votes for Meta4
Visigoth votes for Meta4
Meta4 votes for Visigoth
Aldax votes for Meta4
AugenVonSauron votes for Meta4
simple_simon votes for Meta4

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Ryvvn » 20 Aug 2013, 20:44:29

So, everything's good now, right... I mean, except for poor rekard, but still, all good, yes... guys... guys??

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 20 Aug 2013, 21:08:57

((Power PMs have been sent.))

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 21:18:01

Ryvvn wrote:So, everything's good now, right... I mean, except for poor rekard, but still, all good, yes... guys... guys??

If anyone's gotten any powers since CAD was WOG'd, they should paraphrase the key words. I don't think we've had a backfire, so we can use that to clear people. I think that clears the other person who gave SS his vig, and I assume we've had one or two other powers as well even if they weren't actually used.

That said, if the NE wolf role was transferred it would be easiest to transfer it to a human NE role. Stigmata has been really, really quiet since CAD was WoG'd. Granted, being a NE he hasn't had much to do, but if we're lynching a NE I'd go with him over SS. Now if Meta4's role was transferred to somebody he votes for, that would just be ridiculous (and Visigoth :P ). But let's go over what we know:

• Either CAD's role was transferred, there is a 7th wolf, or there was a conversion
    • If CAD's role were transferred to an elemental wizard, that wizard either loses the word or it becomes corrupt
    • The above would remain true if an elemental wizard were converted
    • If CAD's role were not transferred to an elemental wizard, it would have been transferred to SS or Stigmata
    • Obviously a converted NE would have to be SS or Stigmata
    • With all the words outed, a 7th wolf would have to be non-elemental
    • A vote-based conversion would make Visigoth a wolf
  • We can re-clear some people through granted powers because we can match elements to key words
    • This is likely to be a much smaller subset of confirmed humans than we had prior to this
    • I stopped targeting on Day J. Hopefully someone got a Day 8 (Ryvvn) or Day 9 (Augen) power from me.
    • Aldax is human. The +1 vote power is from cheese and I didn't target anyone yesterday
    • Whoever got that power should list the key words so we can confirm at least one other player.
  • Most prior behavior - other than targeting that resulted in powers - should be disregarded.

So far, the list of confirmed humans is...drum roll please!

Aldax (Cheese: Fondue)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 20 Aug 2013, 21:31:16

Is it still possible that one of the remaining fire wizards is actually the corrupted one?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 21:53:35

TLDR: We must lynch both NE's first because there's no way to confirm whether they're human. If we also follow a rigid targeting list, we can confirm humans as fast or faster than the wolf can maul them, making it impossible for the wolf to reach parity.

So with 1 wolf left, if we never miss a lynch and it never misses a maul and we keep lynching humans:

Day 13: 6 humans, 1 wolf
Day 14: 4 humans, 1 wolf
Day 15: 2 humans, 1 wolf
Day 16: Parity

EDIT: Post-clarification from DOM, we can gain a day by voting no lynch

Day 13: 6 humans, 1 wolf
Day 14: 4 humans, 1 wolf (both NE's dead, vote "no lynch" unless confirmed wolf)
Day 15: 3 humans, 1 wolf (same as above)
Day 16: 2 humans, 1 wolf (must-lynch)

I may be wrong with something below. Hopefully a more experienced player can correct me if I am. This plan is based on the wolf having to give up the ability to target somebody in order to maul.

If we lynch both non-elementals in turn and the words that created the +1 vote power are revealed, we can seal the win by (Day 15?) by doing the following:

Aldax
Anvilfang
AugenVonSauron
Hellheart
RaveBomb
Ryvvn
Visigoth

EDIT: My final post of the night posits a better Night 12 targeting structure if the other confirmed human is a Wind element - both Fires target Aldax, which lets us either confirm both fires (either through the other player being mauled or by Aldax making a vig attempt on the remaining NE with no maul to see if it will backfire) or "seer" 3 players at once.

Remove the two players who made the +1 vote power from the list - as they're the two confirmed humans we'll have - leaving 5 players. The top 2 players will target Aldax with their word. The bottom 2 players will target the other player with their word. The middle player (which will probably no longer be me) will target one of those players determined randomly but publicly.

One of the targets gets mauled. This would happen anyway because they're confirmed human. The other person will reveal the keywords for the power they obtained, as well as summarize the power and attempt to use it unless it can backfire in a self-vig. The players responsible for those key words are now confirmed human.

If there's no maul, we should see if both powers would have visible non-self vig backfires. If this is not true, we can shuffle around the targeting, vote for no lynch if both NE's are already lynched, and try again (unless somebody has a better plan). If both powers DO have visible non-self vig backfires, then both players attempt to use their power. One gets mauled, but we can confirm humans based on whether a power backfired.

The two players whose words are revealed (or two of the 3 players, chosen randomly and publicly somehow) target each other. The 2 or 3 players who have not yet used their word will split their targets again in the same fashion. The key words are once again revealed.

If the chain breaks at any point in the process, one of the players that should have created the power - or the player who actually got the power and lied about it - is the wolf.

A wolf cannot lie to his advantage during this confirmation process - we know who should be targeting him, and if he leaves out anyone who should have targeted him or says he didn't get a power and we lynch the culprit(s) and they're human...he's the wolf.
Last edited by Hellheart on 20 Aug 2013, 22:49:13, edited 10 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 21:56:26

DOM, if there's one wolf and he doesn't cast a vote, can he maul that day?

EDIT: What was I thinking, regardless of the answer above...if there's one wolf and he has a corrupted word, and he chooses to maul, can he still target somebody with his word?

I assume he still can maul, but I want to be sure.

I do need clarification on the second question for certain because the rules stated that the wolves can only use a subset of their powers if they maul, which may mean that they must have a power to actually give up in order to maul.
Last edited by Hellheart on 20 Aug 2013, 22:06:22, edited 2 times in total.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 20 Aug 2013, 22:01:51

Hellheart wrote:DOM, if there's one wolf and he doesn't cast a vote, can he maul that day?

Typically, if you don't vote, you are considered as not participating in the day, and you would therefore not be able to participate in the night, either. So no, if a lone wolf misses his day vote, he will not be able to maul.

The wolves can also vote a non-maul, so I wouldn't try to metagame a missing vote too much.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 22:02:52

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
Hellheart wrote:DOM, if there's one wolf and he doesn't cast a vote, can he maul that day?

Typically, if you don't vote, you are considered as not participating in the day, and you would therefore not be able to participate in the night, either. So no, if a lone wolf misses his day vote, he will not be able to maul.

The wolves can also vote a non-maul, so I wouldn't try to metagame a missing vote too much.

I added a second question via edit, if you could clarify that too. Sorry ;)

And no, I was thinking of just outright having nobody vote if we want an extra day or two of discussion. It would keep the players steady at the current number.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 20 Aug 2013, 22:05:46

My updated targeting list certainly won't help clear me, as I've been abstaining from word use since day 8....
People I've Targeted:
Night 0: dferrantino
Night 1: Aldax
Night 2: Ozymandias (Ozy confirmed my humanity by my earlier public reveal of this)
Night 3: Omega
Night 4: dferrantino
Night 5: necklessone
Night 6: Omega
Night 7: Anzig
Night 8: (abstained from use)
Night 9: (abstained from use)
Night J: (abstained from use)
Night 11: (abstained from use)

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 20 Aug 2013, 22:09:16

Hellheart wrote:a lot of words

I've been drinking, and trying to comprehend your plan is making my head spin (even worse); I'll check back later on....

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 22:10:04

Ryvvn wrote:My updated targeting list certainly won't help clear me, as I've been abstaining from word use since day 8....
People I've Targeted:
Night 0: dferrantino
Night 1: Aldax
Night 2: Ozymandias (Ozy confirmed my humanity by my earlier public reveal of this)
Night 3: Omega
Night 4: dferrantino
Night 5: necklessone
Night 6: Omega
Night 7: Anzig
Night 8: (abstained from use)
Night 9: (abstained from use)
Night J: (abstained from use)
Night 11: (abstained from use)

Well, now I feel better about having targeted someone on Night 8 and 9 :P

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 20 Aug 2013, 22:10:49

A subset of wolves are required to maul; that subset is greater than zero. So one wolf with a corrupted word would have to cede the maul in order to use his corruption ability.

Not voting is not a valid option - you are expected to vote each and every day. However, you may vote "No Lynch" (in which case, if the lone wolf also votes "No Lynch", then he can still maul, as he has voted). I'd ~personally prefer that you didn't exercise that option, since this game's already approaching our longest yet :D - but it is an option.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 22:14:19

DastardlyOldMan wrote:A subset of wolves are required to maul; that subset is greater than zero. So one wolf with a corrupted word would have to cede the maul in order to use his corruption ability.

Not voting is not a valid option - you are expected to vote each and every day. However, you may vote "No Lynch" (in which case, if the lone wolf also votes "No Lynch", then he can still maul, as he has voted). I'd ~personally prefer that you didn't exercise that option, since this game's already approaching our longest yet :D - but it is an option.

Boo @ the not voting! ;) . So not lynching on Day 14 will buy us a day. Still an option, though.

My plan looks a helluva lot better, though, since if there's no maul and we can confirm whether either of the two powers has backfired, we can still end up revealing the wolf that way as well.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 20 Aug 2013, 22:21:30

PLEASE PLEASE let us know if you targeted a non-elemental with your word last night. If either NE has gained a power, we must lynch the other one to ensure that we don't run into any shenanigans from powers based on the players that voted for that NE.

If there's no maul and someone gets a vig power tomorrow, he can reveal the key words and power and vig the remaining NE. If it doesn't backfire (and it can't unless there's no maul), we've confirmed 2+ humans and gotten an unavoidable kill on the last NE. If there's no maul and it does backfire, we've confirmed everybody but the players whose words created the vig.

If we vig tomorrow and vote "no lynch," we don't lose a day either.

That would virtually seal the wolf's fate. So if we get super lucky and the other person that made the +1 vote power is an Air, we could have both fires target Aldax (we have two fires left, right?) and the remaining 3 target the other player - the wolf would have to maul or we confirm 2 humans anyway without losing anybody. If he mauls Aldax we get to confirm 3 humans instead of 2, and if he mauls the other player we get an unavoidable kill on the last NE and we confirm both remaining fire elementals as human.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 21 Aug 2013, 05:14:21

I totally forgot to submit one yesterday. Also no powers for me as of yet so still no way to verify anyone. Updated targeting list:

Night 0: Mortus
Night 1: FurinMirado
Night 2: Anvilfang
Night 3: Augenvonsauron
Night 4: 7-Zark-7
Night 5: Simple_Simon
Night 6: necklessone
Night 7: Ryvvn
Night 8: Anzig
Night 9: necklessone
Night J: Simple_Simon
Night 11:

I was going with Simple_Simon since he said he had an affinity for Air so was hoping that as such maybe it wouldn't take multiple people to give him a power.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 21 Aug 2013, 05:24:05

Visigoth wrote:I totally forgot to submit one yesterday. Also no powers for me as of yet so still no way to verify anyone. Updated targeting list:

Night 0: Mortus
Night 1: FurinMirado
Night 2: Anvilfang
Night 3: Augenvonsauron
Night 4: 7-Zark-7
Night 5: Simple_Simon
Night 6: necklessone
Night 7: Ryvvn
Night 8: Anzig
Night 9: necklessone
Night J: Simple_Simon
Night 11:

I was going with Simple_Simon since he said he had an affinity for Air so was hoping that as such maybe it wouldn't take multiple people to give him a power.

Seems like that worked on day 9, but not yesterday or today. I haven't gotten anything since.

My day 9 vig/seer came from rekard/anvilfang and didn't backfire as far as I know.

Hellheart while I would agree to lynch the NE's ... I'm a NE :flail:
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Aug 2013, 06:46:33

Gah, my day J / 11 both went to rekard. However, he DID confirm my day 6 usage, so move me to the confirmed humans list.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 21 Aug 2013, 09:30:39

My target last night was Hellheart but I don't think he got anything. Hellheart, no messages from the all powerful?

Also, I'm confused by the ??? for Meta4's affilliation. Does that mean he was a wolf and had one last trick to confuse us?

Anyways, I'm going AVS today for now.
Last edited by Anvilfang on 21 Aug 2013, 12:00:35, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 09:54:53

Simple_Simon wrote:Hellheart while I would agree to lynch the NE's ... I'm a NE :flail:

Well, if Stigmata didn't get a power I'm up for lynching him first.

We must lynch a non-elemental these first 2 days. If the wolf is elemental, we can't possibly determine who it is today or tomorrow and lynching an elemental human loses us an entire day of confirming humans.

...If you just want to drop your vote somewhere for now (since voting for a NE is a bad idea until we know which one would not have a power today), go ahead and vote no lynch.

Ravebomb wrote:Gah, my day J / 11 both went to rekard. However, he DID confirm my day 6 usage, so move me to the confirmed humans list.

The only two confirmed humans are the ones that made the +1 vote power yesterday. We don't know when the conversion happened, but those two people (Aldax and whoever) are the least likely to be an elemental wolf for these reasons:

1) The only way either of them is a wolf is if Meta4 had a conversion power right when he got lynched that targeted literally anyone he chose. The +1 vote worked so it wasn't corrupted, thus they had clean words two days ago. If a death conversion had any other mechanism it would probably be based on Meta4's vote (Visi, but no reason to jump the gun there), so the chance of either of them being converted yesterday is extremely low.

2) IF one of them got converted and is now a wolf, we'll know after they either lie or after we confirm everybody else. Meaning that if we confirm EVERYONE, one of the two people we initially clear must be the wolf. Remember this in case it ends up coming up.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 10:00:51, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 09:58:07

Aldax, please tell us who you targeted. If it was rekard - and I think it could've been because the +1 vote power still would kick in even if he got mauled - then that clears Ravebomb.

EDIT: If the other confirmed human is a fire elemental, then we can still feed Aldax a vig to create the situation I described earlier.

Let's say that Aldax says he targeted rekard, which would make Ravebomb (Fire: Forge) the other confirmed human. Anvilfang, AVS, AND Ravebomb should target Aldax, Aldax targets nobody, and Ryvvn/Visigoth/Hellheart will target Ravebomb.

That still lets us have 2 people targeting Aldax (AVS and Anvilfang) that will create a Vig (fire + fire + wind, virtually the same as Simple_Simon's fire + wind + wind vig but potentially more powerful), and once again the wolf is forced to either confirm all Fire Elements through a resolved vig or let 3 humans be confirmed at once.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 11:00:16, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 10:56:16

Looking at this today, it's still presented in a confusing manner; though, I do kind of see what Hellheart's getting at... but can you explain to me why we've abandoned the prospect that it might just be one of the other fire wizards (Anvilfang or RaveBomb)?

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 21 Aug 2013, 10:59:50

Hellheart wrote:Aldax, please tell us who you targeted. If it was rekard - and I think it could've been because the +1 vote power still would kick in even if he got mauled - then that clears Ravebomb.

E tirgutor rukerd en instum W, jutrgu on tirgut unsome vizard lont instum

(I targeted rekard on Night J, forgot to target someone last night)
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 11:10:27

Aldax wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Aldax, please tell us who you targeted. If it was rekard - and I think it could've been because the +1 vote power still would kick in even if he got mauled - then that clears Ravebomb.

E tirgutor rukerd en instum W, jutrgu on tirgut unsome vizard lont instum

(I targeted rekard on Night J, forgot to target someone last night)

Welcome to the club of confirmed humans...Ravebomb!

COMPLETE Confirmed Humans List:
Aldax (Cheese: Fondue)
Ravebomb (Fire: Forge)

Voting Plan:
Day 12: Unless two people who haven't spoken up targeted Stigmata yesterday, we lynch Stigmata.

Day 13: We either lynch SS, or we Vig SS and vote "no lynch"

Day 14: If everyone but one person has been confirmed as human, lynch that person

OR

If everyone but two people have been confirmed as human, set up targets to confirm both and lynch Ravebomb or Aldax (only one will be alive).

Day 15: In the first scenario, if the game isn't over everybody is confirmed and we lynch whoever is living between Ravebomb and Aldax.

In the second scenario, we confirm one of the two unknowns, leaving everybody but one person confirmed. That person is the wolf, lynch him and win.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 11:31:49, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 11:21:48

Targeting Plan
Day 12:
Aldax targets nobody
AVS, Ravebomb, and Anvilfang will target Aldax
Hellheart, Ryvvn, and Visigoth will target Ravebomb

Day 13
One of the two targets is still alive. He will tell us the power he got (3 elements means even with a maul HE MUST GET A POWER), what the key words for that power were (to confirm humans), and if it's a vig power he will use it to vig SS.

We now have either 3 confirmed humans (Aldax, AVS, Anvilfang), 4 confirmed humans (Ravebomb, Hellheart, Ryvvn, Visigoth), or the wolf went nuts and decided to make life easy on us by giving us a backfire vig or leaving the guy he was supposed to target alive. You can figure out scenario 3 for yourself.

Scenario 1 (Aldax, AVS, Anvilfang human)
Aldax targets nobody
Hellheart targets whomever the majority of the playerbase tells me to target
AVS and Ryvvn target Anvilfang
Anvilfang and Visigoth target AVS

Scenario 2 (Ravebomb, Hellheart, Ryvvn, Visigoth human)
Ravebomb and Hellheart target nobody
Ryvvn and AVS target Visigoth
Visigoth and Anvilfang target Ryvvn

Day 14:
Either Ryvvn or I will be alive on day 13. I'm confident that either of us can figure out the targeting system for day 14 and day 15 at that point.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 11:24:57

To answer your question Ryvvn, we'll know by tomorrow whether Anvilfang is likely human or not. Ravebomb doesn't matter - if the wolf is Ravebomb he's already fucked no matter what he does because if he lives long enough we'll either confirm everybody else and he'll get lynched, or we'll have two unconfirmed people and we'll lynch him to guarantee that we only have one potential wolf on the final day.

If the wolf is Anvilfang he's going to give us a total of 4 confirmed humans tomorrow because he has no other choice. Then the wolf is between Anvilfang, AVS, and Ravebomb - we set up targeting to confirm either Anvilfang or AVS and that'll leave us with one unconfirmed and Ravebomb, who we lynch in that order for the game.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 11:39:41

Okay, you presented that much clearer, thank you.

Now, of course, the problem of ensuring everyone follows along (both by choice and attentiveness)....

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 11:50:50

Ryvvn wrote:Okay, you presented that much clearer, thank you.

Now, of course, the problem of ensuring everyone follows along (both by choice and attentiveness)....

That part we cannot control.

All we can do is make sure that if somebody does that, they die as early as possible next game :evil:

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Aug 2013, 11:53:26

So is it redacted (was Anvilfang) today for the chop?

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 21 Aug 2013, 11:57:55

Hellheart wrote:Targeting Plan
Day 12:
Aldax targets nobody
AVS, Ravebomb, and Anvilfang will target Aldax
Hellheart, Ryvvn, and Visigoth will target Ravebomb

Day 13
One of the two targets is still alive. He will tell us the power he got (3 elements means even with a maul HE MUST GET A POWER), what the key words for that power were (to confirm humans), and if it's a vig power he will use it to vig SS.

We now have either 3 confirmed humans (Aldax, AVS, Anvilfang), 4 confirmed humans (Ravebomb, Hellheart, Ryvvn, Visigoth), or the wolf went nuts and decided to make life easy on us by giving us a backfire vig or leaving the guy he was supposed to target alive. You can figure out scenario 3 for yourself.

Scenario 1 (Aldax, AVS, Anvilfang human)
Aldax targets nobody
Hellheart targets whomever the majority of the playerbase tells me to target
AVS and Ryvvn target Anvilfang
Anvilfang and Visigoth target AVS

Scenario 2 (Ravebomb, Hellheart, Ryvvn, Visigoth human)
Ravebomb and Hellheart target nobody
Ryvvn and AVS target Visigoth
Visigoth and Anvilfang target Ryvvn

Day 14:
Either Ryvvn or I will be alive on day 13. I'm confident that either of us can figure out the targeting system for day 14 and day 15 at that point.

This sounds perfect, I'll target Aldax tonight. Though who do we lynch today?

Edit: Just saw Ravebombs post. No Rave, no. I'm thinking that Meta4 was the corrupted fire mage, and that ??? was just to fuck with us. I think Stigmata is on the chopping block tonight.
Last edited by Anvilfang on 21 Aug 2013, 12:00:10, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 11:58:29

My post before that had the voting plan :)

6 of the 7 elementals have given us their Day 11 target. One targted Simple_Simon, nobody targeted Stigmata.

Stigmata cannot have a power today. Sorry man (unless you're the wolf, then DIE MOTHERFUCKER), nobody gave you any love yesterday and you're going to die a sad and lonely Orangutan.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Aug 2013, 12:00:12

Voting Plan:
Day 12: Unless two people who haven't spoken up targeted Stigmata yesterday, we lynch Stigmata.

Stigmata

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Aug 2013, 12:05:25

Yea, I missed the correction in the wall(s) of text.

Aldax

Postby Aldax » 21 Aug 2013, 12:06:00

Stigmata
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 21 Aug 2013, 12:10:36

The fooling around in the dark bit finally got red interested for the first time this convention. She was more than happy to target Aldax. Of course if the wolves take him out tonight that gets us no information.
Last night she sent her breath to Rekard ----> Ryvvn, but had no idea how that conditional played out. Ryvvn should know. For today, she was happy to monkey with the monkey. Stigmata.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 12:19:20

Because I enjoy these types of lists:
Anvilfang (Fire: Flame) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
AugenVonSauron (Air: Breeze) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
Hellheart (Cheese: String) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
RaveBomb (Fire: Forge) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
Ryvvn (Water: Ocean) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
Visigoth (Air: Sky) -- currently committed to Hellheart's plan
-----
Aldax (Cheese: Fondue) -- currently not committed to Hellheart's plan
simple_simon (Bursar) -- currently not committed to Hellheart's plan
-----
stigmata (Librarian) -- currently not committed to Hellheart's plan (and with good reason)

edit: the commitment is based on both if you've said you'd target whom Hellheart suggested and on corresponding vote.
Last edited by Ryvvn on 21 Aug 2013, 15:02:36, edited 4 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 12:21:42

Augenvonsauron wrote:Last night she sent her breath to Rekard ----> Ryvvn, but had no idea how that conditional played out.

The conditional means you targeted Ryvvn. Please no conditionals now, because if you go Aldax ----> Ravebomb and Ravebomb is the wolf, he can be targeted by up to 6 words for a virtually guaranteed conversion power. We can't survive another conversion.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 12:23:01, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 12:22:11

Oh, by the way, stigmata and I'll target RaveBomb tonight.

Also, did not receive a power last night (or all game, sadly)

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 12:23:27

Ryvvn wrote:Oh, by the way, stigmata and I'll target RaveBomb tonight.

Also, did not receive a power last night (or all game, sadly)

Same, but I suspected that would happen given the double-whammy of being a newbie and sucking for most of the game ;)

And Aldax is committed to the plan, since he has to do either jack or shit with his targeting for the rest of the game ;)
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 12:26:38, edited 1 time in total.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 21 Aug 2013, 12:26:20

Hellheart wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:Hellheart while I would agree to lynch the NE's ... I'm a NE :flail:

In the interests of honesty, I didn't get a power. I'm also not a wolf, but I don't think there's all that much I can do to convince you of that, since you have A Cunning Plan.

edit: I've been given a power once in twelve days. THAT'S SO RACIST.
Last edited by stigmata on 21 Aug 2013, 12:27:27, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 12:27:23

stigmata wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

In the interests of honesty, I didn't get a power. I'm also not a wolf, but I don't think there's all that much I can do to convince you of that, since you have A Cunning Plan.

SS can't do anything to convince us either; plan or not, it's literally impossible for us to confirm non-elementals as human :(

Blame DOM.

EDIT: I've fought the entire friggin' game for you as a human, it bugs the hell out of me that you won't be alive until the end. Stupid conversion/role-shifting.
Last edited by Hellheart on 21 Aug 2013, 12:29:07, edited 1 time in total.

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 21 Aug 2013, 12:28:27

Would it spoil your plan for me to lay Orangutan beatings on you? Because I can do that.

I can totally do that.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 12:33:54

stigmata wrote:Would it spoil your plan for me to lay Orangutan beatings on you? Because I can do that.

I can totally do that.

Why do you think I've made sure to lay everything out on the table before 4 PM, and then cast the first vote against you? :p

I'd rather you not because while it might save me from the maul, I'm not getting mauled today and it's not going to help me get confirmed as human. And I've not repeated my Day 0 mistake either XD

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 21 Aug 2013, 12:38:45

Too late!

*beatings on Hellheart*

Ook ook, motherfucker.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 21 Aug 2013, 12:43:28

stigmata wrote:Too late!

*beatings on Hellheart*

Ook ook, motherfucker.

It's just a flesh wound!

I'm still alive, come back here and fight like a man M-word Orangutan!

In case this is (terrifyingly) a vig, if Aldax attempts a vig and it backfires: if there was a maul then SS has to be the wolf, if there's no maul remember that Ravebomb can still be the wolf (wolf is one of: Anvilfang, Ravebomb, AVS)

Either way, you still lynch SS and continue with the plan. Ryvvn can figure it out.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 12:51:19

Hellheart wrote:Ryvvn can figure it out.

:flail:

stigmata
ass triaging people

Postby stigmata » 21 Aug 2013, 12:57:59

Haha, it's not a vig, don't stress.

e: Oh, and Hellheart. For science. You monster.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 21 Aug 2013, 13:06:23

RaveBomb (Fire: Forge) -- currently TOTALLY committed to Hellheart's plan

T;FTFY

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 21 Aug 2013, 13:10:45

Aldax, SS, and Visigoth, can we got a verbal confirmation or refusal as to whether you'll be following along with Hellheart's targeting/voting plan?
If you're human, and unless you propose a better plan, I see no reason for any of you to refuse.

pre-post edit: thanks RaveBomb

Return to “The Banquet Hall”