DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Day 14: That Weird Uncle

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 22 Aug 2013, 20:03:20

His name was Simon Cardigan. He came from a long line of wizards. Wizards who had magic in their blood. Wizards who knew how to use magic. Wizards who weren't afraid of magic. The University had become despicable, so-called wizards avoiding all of their responsibilities and dithering like a pack of grey-haired aunties. This wasn't magick; this was politicks, and Simon hated politicks.

There were six wizards still engaged in the committee besides Simon, and when they collectively decided to go after him, he was determined to put up a strong fight against them. After all, hadn't he been reflecting their powers back and forth during this whole silly ritual? Stolen indeed.

Simon wielded a magick mirror to great effect as you attempted to annihilate him - fireballs reflected back at the wielders, who's own shields would drain from the backblast of power. Crystals of ice ricocheted around the room, and gusts of wind turned aside before they could reach the madman.

Simon - call him simple, would you? How complex to replace the Bursar so elegantly, to mimic the madman that no one paid heed to any longer? Simon turned to Ridcully, ready to unleash his own powers of corruption upon the Archchancellor. His mirror seemed to grow larger and larger as it absorbed more of your spells, until it seemed ready to burst.

Simon had inherited power from his line - a magic mirror, a book detailing how to corrupt the ritual, and magical acumen aplenty. But the one thing that he didn't seem to inherit was his grandfather's old adagae.

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife in the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style."

Ponder Stibbons shakily stepped away as he mumbled the old UU motto, amazed at the blood on his own hands.

"I have made some inquires, and Hex tells me that one of Simon's cohorts yet remains. Find him, and finish this."
--
Everyone knew what would happen that night. They weren't sure who it would happen to, but they knew that vengeance was coming. It was time to end this, before more of you ended up like RaveBomb did.
--
simple_simon - Simon Cardigan (leader of the Corrupted Wizards) - lynched
Your grandfather passed down a text to you about the Renewing Ritual, and you know that it will be possible to corrupt the elements and use them to overcome the other wizards. You are the leader of the Corrupt Wizards.

Your great-grandfather passed down a magic mirror, which can reflect elements and elemental powers on to another. You can use this once per night to reflect both any words sent to you to another target, but also any power usage that takes place at night.

RaveBomb - Wizards (Fire: Forge) - mauled

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 14: That Weird Uncle

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 22 Aug 2013, 20:03:36

simple_simon - 6 - Hellheart, RaveBomb, AugenVonSauron, Ryvvn, Anvilfang, Visigoth

Not voting in futility: simple_simon

[+] Vote History
Hellheart votes for simple_simon
RaveBomb votes for Anvilfang (retracted)
RaveBomb votes for simple_simon
AugenVonSauron votes for simple_simon
Ryvvn votes for simple_simon
Anvilfang votes for simple_simon
Visigoth votes for simple_simon

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 22 Aug 2013, 20:18:03

((Power PMs have been sent.))

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:20:39

I have received a power and RaveBomb was mauled, so I guess that confirms Anvilfang and Visigoth; and Visigoth should have only received two words in his PM since the wolf mauled... right??

*edit: by my calculations, the final corrupted should be either AVS or ahem Hellheart

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:30:53

Yes, he should have. Can you reveal the key words, just to be clear?

Obviously SS took advantage of his status as a NE to get a conversion power. Two NE wolves throws me off, though, because CAD was WoG'd as a NE wolf as well.

I can't believe Ravebomb got mauled. I'm not sure why. Feels like the game was almost handed to us since he was the other already-confirmed suspect. Perhaps because he could have gotten a seer result that could have revealed something?

Visigoth should not have gotten a power. IIRC it's Lynch > words/powers > maul. Which means that the remaining corrupted wizard couldn't have used his word, since he had to give it up for the maul. That means that the three words that targeted you, Ryvvn, belong to confirmed humans.

...It was three words, not two, right? Even if it were two, the key words should tell us if the remaining wolf is trying something tricky. IIRC, Ravebomb's word should have resolved because words before mauls, so if it's Forge with another word and no mention of a third, we have a Tricksy Hobbit Wolf.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:34:16

Oh, right, the flavor text is slightly confusing, but I can now see how it could be interpreted to be the three known words: Forge, Flame, and Sky

*edit: which, unfortunately, still leaves it at you or AVS

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Aug 2013, 20:35:53

Ryvvn wrote:I have received a power and RaveBomb was mauled, so I guess that confirms Anvilfang and Visigoth; and Visigoth should have only received two words in his PM since the wolf mauled... right??

*edit: by my calculations, the final corrupted should be either AVS or ahem Hellheart
Yep, just two words in my power e-mail. Any neither of then were air related... Now it's possible that they can still maul while using their words, but if anything it means that Augenvonsauron's power didn't translate into something associated with my power. So either he didn't use it, which isn't much of a team player, or he did and since he's a wolf I don't know that he used it as a result.

Yes, but there were still two other people targeting me and they are obviously human as well thus I got a power. My first, yea me! Unless you're trying to hint that you're a wolf as well...

Augenvonsauron - lock

Not sure if we're doing locking or not, but figured I'd do it just in case.

Even if he's not the last wolf we'd be at 2-1 tomorrow which would still give us a chance.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:37:47

Was it a vig power?

That leaves us with 3 potential wolves including Ryvvn (you could have used your key word while Simple_Simon mauled), although I think that both AVS and me are more likely to be the wolf. However, because Visigoth is still alive, unless we have two wolves SOMEBODY should not have been able to use a word. Visigoth got a power unless somebody fucked up their targeting, so if he has just two words we've found our wolf.

Visigoth, can you tell us the key words involved in your power and a paraphrased description of the power? It will have a voting-based component that we might be able to use to clear a player.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:38:55

Visigoth, can you paraphrase the key words (sometimes DOM is tricky so I just want to be sure) and the power itself? Should be water and cheese in any reasonable combination.

And yeah, it should be PM and vote based, not very strong, with no seer component

EDIT: That said, there is no way that everyone used a word last night, which means that it's either AVS or Anvilfang (in case every fire-related word referred to forge).

We lynch them in that order for the game. Still can't believe Ravebomb got lynched - his seer ploy makes this far easier than it would otherwise have been.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Aug 2013, 20:42:48, edited 1 time in total.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Aug 2013, 20:41:37

Hellheart wrote:Was it a vig power?

That leaves us with 3 potential wolves including Ryvvn (you could have used your key word while Simple_Simon mauled), although I think that both AVS and me are more likely to be the wolf. However, because Visigoth is still alive, unless we have two wolves SOMEBODY should not have been able to use a word. Visigoth got a power unless somebody fucked up their targeting, so if he has just two words we've found our wolf.

Visigoth, can you tell us the key words involved in your power and a paraphrased description of the power? It will have a voting-based component that we might be able to use to clear a player.
Not a vig since no one with fire targeted me. The people targeting me were you, Ryvvn and Augenvonsauron. And as I mentioned there was no air component, just cheese and water.

If we have two wolves, well, there's still a chance, but since Ryvvn and I got powers and in mine I have two words and I believe if I'm reading it right Ryvvn had three that only leaves one word out.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:43:28

Yeah, I just covered that in my edit :)

(retracted, was a non-locked vote for AVS), hopefully for the win.

As long as Ryvvn is sure that 3 words were involved in his power, AVS is the only possible wolf.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Aug 2013, 20:54:36, edited 3 times in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:44:41

Visigoth wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Was it a vig power?

Not a vig since no one with fire targeted me. The people targeting me were you, Ryvvn and Augenvonsauron. And as I mentioned there was no air component, just cheese and water.

If we have two wolves, well, there's still a chance, but since Ryvvn and I got powers and in mine I have two words and I believe if I'm reading it right Ryvvn had three that only leaves one word out.

As Visigoth is absolutely a confirmed human at this point, and if he's reading his PM entirely correctly, this seems pretty conclusive.
Augenvonsauron - locked
Last edited by Ryvvn on 22 Aug 2013, 20:51:08, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:45:45

Visigoth wrote:Not sure if we're doing locking or not, but figured I'd do it just in case.

What's a locked vote do?

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:48:24

Ryvvn wrote:As Visigoth is absolutely a confirmed human at this point, and if he's reading his PM entirely correctly, this seems pretty conclusive.

I don't think you could misread a lack of air, not when both water (PM) and cheese (votes) are so clearly defined. I swear if there's 2 wolves still alive right now I'm going to be so irritated. Stupid mirror.

Can locked votes resolve the day early, DOM? I wouldn't mind getting this over with more quickly.

EDIT: Also, apparently I DO have a nephew that's a monkey. Monkey monkey monkey.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Aug 2013, 20:56:31, edited 1 time in total.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Aug 2013, 20:49:32

Ryvvn wrote:
Visigoth wrote:Not sure if we're doing locking or not, but figured I'd do it just in case.

What's a locked vote do?
It's GM choice, but sometimes when it's the end game and it's hopefully obvious who the last wolf if (crosses fingers) vote locking is a way to end the game early instead of waiting until EOD. Can kind of speed it up instead of waiting another 23 hours for it to resolve if it seems pretty solid who will be lynched. Totally up to the GM as to if it's allowed and how it works (majority locked, all locked, can you unlock, etc.) but figured I'd just do it since I'm not changing my vote today at all.

Also sometimes used when the last couple of days are just going in order through a list of potentials which means very little discussion. So by locking multiple days can be finished during one 24h period to speed up getting to the end.
Last edited by Visigoth on 22 Aug 2013, 20:51:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:50:13

Hellheart wrote:As long as Ryvvn is sure that 3 words were involved in his power, AVS is the only possible wolf.

I don't know how to clarify without quoting, which I know is a big no-no, but it's confusing cause I definitely believe it's a forge (RaveBomb), I just don't know if since forge is already a word of fire, if the fact that the forge is burning includes the flame (Anvilfang). And there's definitely some Sky (Visigoth) there.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:51:31

Visigoth wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:

What's a locked vote do?
It's GM choice, but sometimes when it's the end game and it's hopefully obvious who the last wolf if (crosses fingers) vote locking is a way to end the game early instead of waiting until EOD. Can kind of speed it up instead of waiting another 23 hours for it to resolve if it seems pretty solid who will be lynched. Totally up to the GM as to if it's allowed and how it works (majority locked, all locked, can you unlock, etc.) but figured I'd just do it since I'm not changing my vote today at all.

Okay, went back and edited my vote to lock it then

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 20:52:57

Ryvvn wrote:
Hellheart wrote:As long as Ryvvn is sure that 3 words were involved in his power, AVS is the only possible wolf.

I don't know how to clarify without quoting, which I know is a big no-no, but it's confusing cause I definitely believe it's a forge (RaveBomb), I just don't know if since forge is already a word of fire, if the fact that the forge is burning includes the flame (Anvilfang). And there's definitely some Sky (Visigoth) there.

Burning forge would include flame, yes, so 3 words for certain.

I will also lock my vote. AugenVonSauron - locked

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 22 Aug 2013, 20:53:51

If everyone agrees to the vote-locking, including in the wolf forum, then I will lock when 100% of the votes are locked. If you intend to target people with your words tonight, then I would suggest you have that targeting in before you lock your vote.

If anyone wishes to unlock a vote, they'll need to give me a new post with "Unlocking Vote" or the like in it, so that I'm aware.

Day resolution still subject to my availability (which is still somewhat limited) and me actually being around and checking the boards, etc.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 20:57:50

If you guys still want to target, I'd suggest:
Hellheart and Anvilfang --> Visigoth
Ryvvn and Visigoth --> Anvilfang

Sound good? We'd need to get em in quick before the 100% lock comes, in case there are two wolves still....

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 21:02:04

One more round of targeting won't do us any good. If there's two wolves right now, anybody can be a wolf. Which means that we don't have confirmed human targets for a final round of targeting.

So if one target gets mauled and the other target says he didn't get a power, ALL of the remaining players are suspects (since the target could be lying)

Crapshoot either way, except if we target the wolf could get a power on top of the crapshoot. NOT a good idea.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 21:04:56

Ryvvn wrote:If you guys still want to target, I'd suggest:
Hellheart and Anvilfang --> Visigoth
Ryvvn and Visigoth --> Anvilfang

As I feel Visigoth and Anvilfang are the absolute confirmed humans, if we're the remaining suspects, it prevents one of us from mauling tonight without giving ourselves away. Leaving us with 4 players remaining for an extra day, instead of 3 players and absolutely no targeting reveal.

*edit: my assumption being if you are a wolf and we don't plan targets, you could maul one of those two, you and I would obviously vote against each other, and that would leave that one person with an unfortunate coin flip on it.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 21:10:47

If there's still 2 wolves, Visigoth and Anvilfang are NOT confirmed humans. They would have been able to use their power last night while AVS gave up her power for the maul, just like both of them could have used their power every previous night.

If the game doesn't end tomorrow, my wolf suspect list goes:

Anvilfang (only living fire elemental, and Meta4's element was never revealed so it could have transferred)
Ryvvn (because my name is Hellheart)
Hellheart (because even I have to admit that Visi is the least likely wolf)
Visigoth (could have lied and said that all 3 words worked. We lynch him, game goes on with absolutely no read on the last wolf)

EDIT: Also, if Anvilfang is a 2nd wolf, the wolves HAD to kill Aldax. Corrupted Fire + Corrupted Wind + Fire would be a guaranteed backfire vig. We lynch SS, then we lynch Anvilfang, game goes on and AVS looks more suspicious than anyone else.

EDIT2: Although if the wolves did their math right a backfire vig would be the way to go because it would have been instant parity. But I don't know if it's ever been clarified whether normal word + 2 corrupted words would result in any power, and if it didn't then once again both Anvilfang and AVS are at the top of the suspect list.
Last edited by Hellheart on 22 Aug 2013, 21:21:06, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 22 Aug 2013, 21:13:59

Oh... right... eff!

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 22 Aug 2013, 21:19:22

I think I might flip those top two names around. Depending on how I read my power PM it's possible that the water part was not a friendly component of the message. Hard to say since this is my first power so not sure what other ones might have looked like.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 21:22:29

DOM, would fire + corrupted fire + corrupted wind result in any power at all?

EDIT: I'm still saying Anvilfang the 2nd wolf if there is one, because although wolves sometimes get different powers from words, fire + fire + wind probably gives Ryvvn a vig.

Which means he could have used that vig on a human and already won the game for the wolves.

Actually, Ryvvn, DID you get a vig? You still haven't answered that question.

EDIT2: Friggin' said Visigoth instead of Anvilfang. What's wrong with me?

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 22 Aug 2013, 21:44:44

Fire + corrupted fire + corrupted wind would result in a power, yes.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 22 Aug 2013, 21:46:11

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Fire + corrupted fire + corrupted wind would result in a power, yes.

So Anvilfang is not a wolf. That would be a backfire vig for the win. I don't think 3 people banging their heads together would have opted for the long game instead of a virtually guaranteed win.

Ryvvn
Hellheart
Anvilfang (paranoia)
Visigoth

Augenvonsauron
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Augenvonsauron » 22 Aug 2013, 21:54:47

Red was fairly shocked how quickly people made up their minds. She had only gotten back to the banquet hall after stepping out to get some real food down at Red Lobster to find this mess. To make things even more damning, she got called out before making a target tonight. So yes there was no air word, not from being a wolf, but because she is a busy sorceress, like she had been the whole convention. She was fine on leaving anyways. This party was getting out of hand. How exactly did people know what words were or were not used everyday. She likely missed something in the official convention program. Oh well. When people find she was just a normal air sorceress (breath) in the morning they can kill Hellheart. Been leading this charge and deflecting suspicions too much. She walked up to the bar and ordered Jaeger shots for everyone. If she was going down she might as well be drunk. And of course her votes are always locked. Sorry she missed so much of the show.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Aug 2013, 00:00:00

I did point out that not following The Targeting Plan would not only get a human lynched, but could also lose us the game in the process. If you are human and really didn't target today, you should have done it when you cast your vote instead of later (or in this case, never :x )

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Aug 2013, 00:41:06

Hellheart wrote: fire + fire + wind probably gives Ryvvn a vig.

Which means he could have used that vig on a human and already won the game for the wolves.

Actually, Ryvvn, DID you get a vig? You still haven't answered that question.

Am I allowed to flat out answer that question? For some reason I thought specifically stating what you get from a Power PM might be against the rules....

Visigoth wrote:I think I might flip those top two names around. Depending on how I read my power PM it's possible that the water part was not a friendly component of the message. Hard to say since this is my first power so not sure what other ones might have looked like.

For what it's worth, that's highly speculative as I feel numerous times (this game) people have read more into the flavor text than was actually there; I could say there was a single word in my power description which could potentially signify any one of the three powers that targeted me as corrupt, but again, as we can't quote, I don't want to overstep bounds on how much I can reveal.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 23 Aug 2013, 06:16:28

I've seen inferences that people aren't allowed to quote their power PMs, but I don't particularly care. The rules about PM-quoting tend to deal with the role-text (after a game where the humans used ~specific words from the role PMs to confirm one another without the need for seering). Quoting some flavor/fluff text from a power PM, I believe, will not upset the balance of the game or give one side an advantage over another: Have at.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 23 Aug 2013, 06:32:26

Ryvvn wrote:
Visigoth wrote:I think I might flip those top two names around. Depending on how I read my power PM it's possible that the water part was not a friendly component of the message. Hard to say since this is my first power so not sure what other ones might have looked like.

For what it's worth, that's highly speculative as I feel numerous times (this game) people have read more into the flavor text than was actually there; I could say there was a single word in my power description which could potentially signify any one of the three powers that targeted me as corrupt, but again, as we can't quote, I don't want to overstep bounds on how much I can reveal.

Since DastardlyOldMan has given the nod, here's what I got:

You have vaguely unsettling dreams of strands of cheese, flung about by the waves of a stormy sea.

So as I said, could it be interpreted that the water component was a little unfriendly, maybe. Also that the dream was unsettling was also something I was keying off of. Now, perhaps all of the power PMs are like that so I'm just reading more into it since it's my first.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 23 Aug 2013, 07:14:13

Hey guys, I'm going to be in meetings for a lot of the work day, but it looks like AVS - Locked in is up next.

Who are we targetting with our night powers?
Last edited by Anvilfang on 23 Aug 2013, 09:08:53, edited 1 time in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Aug 2013, 08:01:36

Anvilfang wrote:Hey guys, I'm going to be in meetings for a lot of the work day, but it looks like AVS is up next.

Nobody. If there's two wolves today, tomorrow there will be 3 people and no matter who we target, our target will say he didn't get a power (because he couldn't have gotten one unless he's the wolf, and if he's the wolf he's going to lie about it). Now we have no more information than we had today, except if our target is the wolf he now has a power.

If you lock your votes we can get this day hopefully resolved faster than we would otherwise. Most of the speculation at this point deals with who could be the last wolf if there are two right now, and I've done virtually everything I can to contribute to that discussion with the information we've had since sphenodont was lynched.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Aug 2013, 08:25:58

Visigoth wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:

Since DastardlyOldMan has given the nod, here's what I got:

You have vaguely unsettling dreams of strands of cheese, flung about by the waves of a stormy sea.

So as I said, could it be interpreted that the water component was a little unfriendly, maybe. Also that the dream was unsettling was also something I was keying off of. Now, perhaps all of the power PMs are like that so I'm just reading more into it since it's my first.

Yeah, that single word I was referring to was the word unsettling:
You have vaguely unsettling dreams of an anvil burning brightly beneath an open sky.

Also, this did not give me a vig but a now useless elemental (without word or affiliation) seering.

Anvilfang
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anvilfang » 23 Aug 2013, 09:07:31

Hellheart wrote:
Anvilfang wrote:Hey guys, I'm going to be in meetings for a lot of the work day, but it looks like AVS is up next.

Nobody. If there's two wolves today, tomorrow there will be 3 people and no matter who we target, our target will say he didn't get a power (because he couldn't have gotten one unless he's the wolf, and if he's the wolf he's going to lie about it). Now we have no more information than we had today, except if our target is the wolf he now has a power.

I'm confused by this, why wouldn't Ryvnn's suggestion work (Hellheart and Anvilfang --> Visigoth; Ryvvn and Visigoth --> Anvilfang) two words will make a power, wouldn't it? - and why do you think there are two wolves still alive? Wasn't Meta4 a wolf?

Edit: Oops and I forgot to put a lock on my vote. It's on there now.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 23 Aug 2013, 09:40:37

Seems the quick answer would be, if there's one wolf remaining tomorrow (because either AVS is not actually a wolf or because there was still an additional one) a maul and lies would make it indeterminable.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 23 Aug 2013, 09:59:06

Ryvvn wrote:Seems the quick answer would be, if there's one wolf remaining tomorrow (because either AVS is not actually a wolf or because there was still an additional one) a maul and lies would make it indeterminable.

You know what? I was typing the longhand form of this, but this works just fine. You can take the scenarios in turn. Each player, if he's a wolf, has two options that will implicate another person and make it their word against the other person's word. Two of those players would also have a power - and one of them would be vote-based, which means that a wolf could force a tie even if the remaining two humans guess correctly.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 23 Aug 2013, 11:37:32

Votes are locked; day will end in ~15 minutes.

Hellheart - 1 - AVS
AVS - 4 - Everyone else

Return to “The Banquet Hall”