Quatrième Jour: Qu'est-ce qu'on ressemble?

Si vous étais un payson Français, vous seriez chez vous.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Quatrième Jour: Qu'est-ce qu'on ressemble?

Postby necklessone » 11 Oct 2015, 19:33:20

The villagers stood quietly beneath the gallows, staring at Clearasday's limp corpse. It was hard deciding who should die and even harder subduing Clearasday. That man fought like a true Frenchman, all the way until the bitter end. But for the past thirty minutes, the only motion has been the body swaying in the breeze.

"So, now what?" somene finally asks, breaking the silence. It is Antoine, he of the missing flock. "Shouldn't he have changed of something by now? If he were one of them, that is."

A non-committal murmor comes from the other villagers. Apparently no one had prepared for the outcome where nothing definitive happens. A voice from the back of the crowd suggests they just leave him here overnight. "Maybe he'll have changed by morning or maybe those things will eat him instead of us?" For lack of a better plan, the villagers disperse.

Come morning, a secord body is hanging along side Clearasday's still human form. DastardlyOldMan's bloody corpse (well, more of a torso than a full corpse) has been savaged. And those aren't ropes he's hanging by.

Clearasday - Villager, Lynched
DastardlyOldMan - Villager, Mauled

About 23.5 hours to go.

---
Vote Count
Clearasday - 4 - Rictus, Okaros, DastardlyOldMan, That PJ
That PJ - 3 - Clearasday, Admetus, DastardlyOldMan, dferrantino
DastardlyOldMan - 2 - Ryvvn, San
Meta4 - 1 - That PJ, Visigoth
RaveBomb - 1 - 7-Zark-7
Rictus - 1 - RaveBomb
Ryvvn - 1 - Ionitor
San - 1 - Meta4

[+] Vote History
Ryvvn votes for DastardlyOldMan
Clearasday votes for That PJ
Meta4 votes for San
That PJ retracted a vote for Meta4
Rictus votes for Clearasday
RaveBomb votes for Rictus
San votes for DastardlyOldMan
7-Zark-7 votes for RaveBomb
Admetus votes for That PJ
Okaros votes for Clearasday
Visigoth votes for Meta4
DastardlyOldMan retracted a vote for That PJ
dferrantino votes for That PJ
Ionitor votes for Ryvvn
DastardlyOldMan votes for Clearasday
That PJ votes for Clearasday

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Re: Quatrième Jour: Qu'est-ce qu'on ressemble?

Postby Okaros » 11 Oct 2015, 19:52:29

So, uh, DOM... What in the hell was that move? :flail:
(and yes, I know he can't respond)
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 00:35:07

[+] Day 1
Rictus -1- Admetus
San -1- Rekard
PJ -1- Ryvvn
Rekard -1- San
Visigoth -1- Okaros
Ryvvn -1- PJ
Rave -1- Meta
PJ -2- Ionitor
San -2- CAD
Rekard -2- DOM
CAD -1- Dferr
Admetus -1- Rictus
Rave -2- Zark
Meta -1- Visigoth
CAD -2- Spheno
DOM -1- Blind
Admetus -2- Rave
Rave -3- Admetus
San -3- Rave
PJ -3- Twdog
Rekard -3- Okaros

Rave -3- Meta, Zark, Admetus
San -3- Rekard, CAD, Rave
PJ -3- Ryvvn, Ionitor, Twdog
Rekard -3- San, DOM, Okaros
CAD -2- Dferr, Spheno
Admetus -1- Rictus, Rave
Ryvvn -1- PJ
Meta -1- Visigoth
DOM -1- Blind
Visigoth -0- Okaros
Rictus -0- Admetus

[+] Day 2
Ryvvn -1- San
San -1- Okaros
Okaros -1- Ionitor
DOM -1- Ryvvn
Admetus -1- Rave
Dferr -1- Admetus
Ionitor -1- Dferr
Admetus -2- CAD
San -2- Meta
Twdog -1- PJ
Twdog -2- DOM
Meta -1- Visigoth
Twdog -3- Rictus
Meta -2- Zark

Twdog -3- PJ, DOM, Rictus
Admetus -2- Rave, CAD
San -2- Okaros, Meta
Meta -2- Visigoth, Zark
Ryvvn -1- San
Okaros -1- Ionitor
DOM -1- Ryvvn
Dferr -1- Admetus
Ionitor -1- Dferr

DNV: Twdog, Blind

[+] Day 3
DOM -1- Ryvvn
PJ -1- CAD
San -1- Meta
Meta -1- PJ
CAD -1- Rictus
Rictus -1- Rave
DOM -2- San
Rave -1- Zark
PJ -2- Admetus
CAD -2- Okaros
Meta -2- Visigoth
PJ -3- DOM
PJ -4- Dferr
Ryvvn -1- Ionitor
CAD -3- DOM
CAD -4- PJ

CAD -x- Rictus, Okaros, DOM, PJ
PJ -x- CAD, Admetus, DOM, Dferr
DOM -x- Ryvvn, San
Meta -x- PJ, Visigoth
San -x- Meta
Rictus -x- Rave
Rave -x- Zark
Ryvvn -x- Ionitor

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 12 Oct 2015, 06:13:54

Okaros

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 12 Oct 2015, 06:31:59

I stand by my statement that Ryvvn's argument against DOM was very wolfy. As DOM pointed out, being partially responsible for lynching humans on the first two days is a perfectly normal thing to happen to a human. Furthermore, there is DOM's second-to-last post:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:The same people I noted yesterday, but Ionitor's onto something with Ryvvn as well. I'm tempted to push CAD up into the tie now, but going to hold my own, because, you know, voting late in the day is a wolfy thing to do.

I suspect this is what got DOM killed, as the wolves thought it was a seer breadcrumb.

Meta4
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Meta4 » 12 Oct 2015, 07:30:17

Visigoth seems to be thrashing about desperately. That said, I've still got my eyes on San.
"...it continues to be a bad idea to give in to the urge to lynch Meta4." -Admetus

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 12 Oct 2015, 07:35:08

Ionitor wrote:I suspect this is what got DOM killed, as the wolves thought it was a seer breadcrumb.

There isn't any seer.

Since I'm about to repeat my vote for That PJ, let me explain yesterday's "weak reasons." The selection of early maul targets among those that didn't get any votes is a maul pattern he sometimes favors. Also, he's said he believes that sphenodont catches him regularly, and spheno was the first maul.

Other people that will push for that maul pattern are Ryvvn and Zark, so I could see myself switching to Ryvvn as well.

It's tough without any caught wolves, but I'm listening for other arguments.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 12 Oct 2015, 08:05:00

Admetus wrote:
Ionitor wrote:I suspect this is what got DOM killed, as the wolves thought it was a seer breadcrumb.

There isn't any seer.

I can't read French, how would I know??? necklessone's writing is always the written equivalent of a Peanuts adult to me, anyway. :P
My first part of my argument holds, however.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Oct 2015, 08:11:34

The GM says this:

Bwah ba bahh bwaaah. Bwawawa wa bwa Ionitor, bwa bwa bwaaah.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 12 Oct 2015, 08:58:48

Ok, so I've had some time to do some reading, and holiday parties are slowing down....

I think that if Ryvvn isn't a wolf, then we're in big trouble.
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

That PJ
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby That PJ » 12 Oct 2015, 10:10:04

Admetus wrote:Since I'm about to repeat my vote for That PJ, let me explain yesterday's "weak reasons." The selection of early maul targets among those that didn't get any votes is a maul pattern he sometimes favors.

Isn't 'maul targets with low likelihood of being lynched' kind of a basic wolf strategy?

At any rate, the theory would've made more sense if you voiced it yesterday, before DOM bit it. He breaks the pattern (and I'm not sure why I'd maul the guy who gave me a shot at survival, anyway).

Also, he's said he believes that sphenodont catches him regularly, and spheno was the first maul.

Well that's true enough. He's caught me twice as a wolf. By similar logic, we could go after dferr now that DOM's been mauled. But I think analyzing maul targets tends to be a flawed theory. It usually works better from the wolf side to prey on perceptions like that and force a mis-lynch.

I still think Meta4 is shifty as hell and has gone quiet and vague the past couple of days after getting called out for weird posts. I think we should be paying closer attention to him instead of letting him slide back under the radar (although I'd be interested in hearing more about why Visigoth "seems to be thrashing about desperately").
PJ's general resignation towards fate is good enough. -Okaros
Then he went and shot himself, saved me and got himself lynched because of it. You magnificent fool! -Mister E. Meat

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 10:25:24

DOM was acting strangely, it's that simple; look at how day 2 he claims that twdog, CAD, and Meta4 all feel wolfy to him, and then on day 3 he reiterates that he is still most suspicious of those individuals, yet he put his vote on PJ, someone he had not previously mentioned, when he just as easily could of put his vote on CAD. It is odd behavior to not vote for someone you outright claim as suspicious, especially when it would make no difference (in the spot DOM was in) to vote for someone else; even for survival's sake, he would have been best just voting for Meta4, who is probably the least likely of the three (CAD, PJ, Meta) to show back up and counter vote.

As an additional point: I routinely look for, and have previously found, a wolf in that voting position.

So, if you believe I was somehow acting more suspicious than DOM... well, now that DOM has turned up human:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:And I'm incredibly suspicious of Ionitor, but not necessarily because of anything he's done this game.

Although, I'm incredibly suspicious of Ionitor because of the things he is doing this game.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 12 Oct 2015, 11:15:17

Ryvvn wrote:DOM was acting strangely, it's that simple; look at how day 2 he claims that twdog, CAD, and Meta4 all feel wolfy to him, and then on day 3 he reiterates that he is still most suspicious of those individuals, yet he put his vote on PJ, someone he had not previously mentioned, when he just as easily could of put his vote on CAD. It is odd behavior to not vote for someone you outright claim as suspicious, especially when it would make no difference (in the spot DOM was in) to vote for someone else; even for survival's sake, he would have been best just voting for Meta4, who is probably the least likely of the three (CAD, PJ, Meta) to show back up and counter vote.

So, your reason for voting for him early in day 3 was because of his actions at the end of day 3?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 11:33:00

Ionitor wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:DOM was acting strangely, it's that simple; look at how day 2 he claims that twdog, CAD, and Meta4 all feel wolfy to him, and then on day 3 he reiterates that he is still most suspicious of those individuals, yet he put his vote on PJ, someone he had not previously mentioned, when he just as easily could of put his vote on CAD. It is odd behavior to not vote for someone you outright claim as suspicious, especially when it would make no difference (in the spot DOM was in) to vote for someone else; even for survival's sake, he would have been best just voting for Meta4, who is probably the least likely of the three (CAD, PJ, Meta) to show back up and counter vote.

So, your reason for voting for him early in day 3 was because of his actions at the end of day 3?

No, my reason for voting for him was as clearly stated when I voted for him, and as I pointed out in the additional note; I'm just challenging the assertion that my votes on DOM are strange behavior when DOM himself was acting notably stranger.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Oct 2015, 13:00:42

I'll agree with Admetus that killing off the quiet/non-voting members is a strategy that PJ has employed or suggested on several occasions as a wolf, and the fact that the mauls have followed that pattern is noteworthy, but not daming by itself.

On the other hand, PJ's wolfiness is lowered a bit in my eyes by the fact that he was around and posted late enough that he could potentially have changed the course of the maul and gained themselves a "free" mislynch. That's not to say he isn't wolfy, just that he's not at the top of my list, particularly given how frequently he's slipped through the lynch noose. Another wagon on PJ doesn't tell us very much at this point and since we're not at lynch-or-lose yet I'm willing to fish a bit for more information.

Ryvvn wrote:Although, I'm incredibly suspicious of Ionitor because of the things he is doing this game.

Ryvvn, would you care to explain this statement? And perhaps make a statement professing your humanity?

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby 7-zark-7 » 12 Oct 2015, 13:28:11

Not much time today (working at our DR facility & still need to drive the primary). I can't help but wish Dom had spoken his mind more.

I should be back before EOD but timeZobes threw me off last night. Provisional vote on meta4 In he meantime.

More (maybe) in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 13:55:41

Okaros wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:Although, I'm incredibly suspicious of Ionitor because of the things he is doing this game.

Ryvvn, would you care to explain this statement? And perhaps make a statement professing your humanity?

Come on, you know I'm not going to offer the latter unless I feel it is necessary.

As for the former, let me google forum.thewolfgame.net/search that for you:
http://forum.thewolfgame.net/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=Ionitor&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

He only has seven posts thus far, and I don't read them as honest.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Oct 2015, 14:04:08

Ryvvn wrote:Come on, you know I'm not going to offer the latter unless I feel it is necessary.

As for the former, let me google forum.thewolfgame.net/search that for you:
http://forum.thewolfgame.net/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=Ionitor&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

He only has seven posts thus far, and I don't read them as honest.

Yes, I do know you're not going to offer it up willingly which is why I asked with the implied threat of a vote behind it. Your unhelpful answer to my question and the antagonistic tone of your response is also noted. :P

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 14:19:49

Okaros wrote:Yes, I do know you're not going to offer it up willingly which is why I asked with the implied threat of a vote behind it. Your unhelpful answer to my question and the antagonistic tone of your response is also noted. :P

Pretend I took the time to go and quote myself on what I very recently said regarding bullying that response from me. 8-)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 12 Oct 2015, 14:26:59

I wouldn't guess you'd get cooperation from Ryvvn with this tack, whether or not he is human, Okaros. It kind of makes me look at the whole poke skeptically.

Votes --
Ryvvn - 2 - Ionitor, RaveBomb
Meta4 - 2 - That PJ, 7-zark-7
Okaros - San
Visigoth - Meta4
That PJ - Admetus
Ionitor - Ryvvn

Yet to vote:
dferrantino
Okaros
Rictus
Visigoth

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Okaros » 12 Oct 2015, 14:56:46

True enough, Admetus, but the tone of the response can matter almost as much as the response itself.

So I'll follow through on Ryvvn.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 12 Oct 2015, 16:37:33

Like a dog with a bone I just don't see a reason to switch from Meta4. Guessing he's RPing a crazy person this game since none of his posts have made sense. But at least he's not yelling at clouds. Yet.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Oct 2015, 17:10:42

Meta4 - 3 - That PJ, 7-Zark-7, Visigoth
Ryvvn - 3 - Ionitor, RaveBomb, Okaros
Ionitor - 1 - Ryvvn
Okaros - 1 - San
That PJ - 1 - Admetus
Visigoth - 1 - Meta4

Yet to vote
dferrantino
Rictus

Just under two hours.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 12 Oct 2015, 17:39:08

To be fair, as absurd as Meta4's reasoning is, it makes about as much sense as everyone else's right now. I don't like Ryvvn or Meta4, so based on this tit-for-tat and some weak signals in the voting history, I'm going with Okaros.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Oct 2015, 17:47:21

Ryvvn to force the tie.
Charming, to the last.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Oct 2015, 18:35:43

EoD processing may run a little late if my wife doesn't wake up before 10pm. She currently has my left arm in a death grip

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 12 Oct 2015, 18:59:16

VIG SHOT - IONITOR!

VOTE CHANGE to META4!

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Oct 2015, 19:00:22

What a twist!

Return to “Mouton Adorable sur Le Alpes”