Mafia Championships & Us

The last place you'll ever drink away the day...again.
DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Re: Mafia Championships & Us

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 05 Jun 2017, 12:08:04

Nice, Zark! The volume over there is still crazy to me, but I think that's just a time commitment thing. There's no way I could possibly play with that level of expectation, but I do like that people push around, especially on the earlier days. One guy was mentioning that they run a game with 7-RL-day days and 2-day nights; that might bring it around to the level that I could post 10 times ;)

Thingyman
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Thingyman » 05 Nov 2017, 08:27:14

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here!

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which  tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/thr ... Event-2017

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Postby 7-zark-7 » 05 Nov 2017, 12:24:45

I'd encourage my fellow wolves to sign up. I'd encourage humans, but let's face it, the wolves have been running rampant over here lately and we might as well send our best.

I'm in he midst of changing jobs and have a bit of a learning curve in the new gig. I need to opt out on this one.

More in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Thingyman
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Thingyman » 08 Nov 2017, 10:02:56

Already 150 players signed up in just a few days. Sign-ups will close Nov 19. If you're interested, but can't find a partner, lemme know and maybe I can match you up :P

Return to “The Village Pub III”