Nanowrimo 2016

The last place you'll ever drink away the day...again.
7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Nanowrimo 2016

Postby 7-zark-7 » 01 Nov 2016, 22:48:05

All,

I'm taking a little break for the month of November to write a novel. I signed up for Nanowrimo in 2011, & got laid off from work, canceling those plans as life (and moving to New Jersey for work) had other plans.

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.

Its not the best stuff I've ever written, but I've been promising myself I would do this for 20 years, and it's time to keep that commitment. I'll be looking over the shoulders and posting from time to time, and I wanted to leave you with my thanks - I've treated the forum as my personal creative outlet for 5 years now, & I'm very fond of everyone here.

Except for Wasabi, of course.

Assuming I finish, I'm buying a little something for the shelf:
http://www.eastonpress.com/prod/CF6/3120/WILLIAM-GIBSON--Neuromancer--A-Signed-Edition?source=W1000&gclid=CMPDraOwidACFREGhgodZ3AFig

More (or less) in a bit,

7z7

PS - after the novel is complete, I'm making pancakes:
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Re: Nanowrimo 2016

Postby Ryvvn » 02 Nov 2016, 00:47:45

I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you'll need it, you got this!

I think we've discussed before, but my own self-published novel (2013) began its life in NaNoWriMo (2010). I'm not gonna say, "If I can do it, anyone can," but I will say, "If I can do it, Zark certainly can!"

Best in-nano advice I can give, definitely meet but try to exceed your daily goals, nothing's worse than missing a day because life and then trying to play catch up!

Let me know if you need any post-nano advice.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Re: Nanowrimo 2016

Postby Gungnir888 » 02 Nov 2016, 06:01:08

Kick some arse, zark!

Return to “The Village Pub III”