Day 2: Cage Match

Try not to sweat too much.
User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 16:16:08

necklessone wrote:You people are all crazy.

Yah, evrywun but me is krayzee or stoopid

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3486
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 16:16:40

I don't think I'm playing this game right; I'm not supposed to feel bad about voting for either of the current leaders just because they both -- but especially Nitestorm -- died fairly early previous game, am I?

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 16:19:20

twdog wrote:
Admetus wrote:
necklessone wrote:Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Mortus

Should be Admetus, not Mortus at the end there.


vote manipulations perhaps?

Or VAMPIRES!!!! :flail: :flail:


It is definitely vampires.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 16:21:09

Ryvvn wrote:I don't think I'm playing this game right; I'm not supposed to feel bad about voting for either of the current leaders just because they both -- but especially Nitestorm -- died fairly early previous game, am I?

Oh my. You are indeed correct, sir. I've redacted my vote for now and will reassess momentarily on a more suitable target.

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 16:22:25

Smirker wrote:Very well. Since the bandwagons have gotten out of the range of Ionitor, I am switching my vote for *scribbles* REDACTED Nitestorm.

Nitestorm, if you use a Holo avatar again (or something in a similar vein) I shall move my vote.

[[And thanks for the info on who that was. I just recall it as a cute avatar, interesting seeing more of the story on the wheat god.]]


That was me.

Are we trading votes for avatars now?

This seems to be the next Dotto debacle. The Smirker-Storm affair!

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 16:25:25

Omega wrote:
twdog wrote:
Admetus wrote:
necklessone wrote:Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Mortus

Should be Admetus, not Mortus at the end there.


vote manipulations perhaps?

Or VAMPIRES!!!! :flail: :flail:


It is definitely vampires.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

(edit: to unbreak the forums)
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 16:28:52

Smirker wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:I don't think I'm playing this game right; I'm not supposed to feel bad about voting for either of the current leaders just because they both -- but especially Nitestorm -- died fairly early previous game, am I?

Oh my. You are indeed correct, sir. I've redacted my vote for now and will reassess momentarily on a more suitable target.



(OOC: Mortus lived for 3 days last time. My own personal rule only involves 2 days. But that's just me. Nitestorm did go down on Day 1, and Ravebomb lasted longer than he had any right to have done. :evil: )

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Sep 2013, 16:29:18

I've been mulling over the possibility that Ozymandias is a vote-sniping Wolf. The only way this could be true is if 2 things are also true:

1. Ionitor is also a Wolf.

2. They were worried by the fact that FurinMirado had not yet cast a vote to defend himself.

If Wolf Ionitor was going to be lynched then on top of simply losing one of their own, the Contestants would get a prize and the Wolves would miss out on getting one. That may be motivation enough for two of them to vote-snipe to put a Contestant in the lead and save Ionitor.

It's too improbable for me to bother switching my vote, but I want to throw this out there in case one or the other does get revealed as a Wolf.

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 16:30:05

Ryvvn wrote:I don't think I'm playing this game right; I'm not supposed to feel bad about voting for either of the current leaders just because they both -- but especially Nitestorm -- died fairly early previous game, am I?

No, but yu shud feel bad abowt votin' fer da leedirs juss beecuz if der one yu vot for leedz and is not der woof, den yu muss tayk frum der perpul box.

If yur not cun-vin-sd dat one uv da leedirs is der woof, den maybee yu shudnt vot fer eeder uv dem.

Uv corss, if YU are der woof, den yu wont be pen-uh-lyzd fer votin' fer da humins.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 16:31:37

Omega wrote:
Smirker wrote:Very well. Since the bandwagons have gotten out of the range of Ionitor, I am switching my vote for *scribbles* REDACTED Nitestorm.

Nitestorm, if you use a Holo avatar again (or something in a similar vein) I shall move my vote.

[[And thanks for the info on who that was. I just recall it as a cute avatar, interesting seeing more of the story on the wheat god.]]


That was me.

Are we trading votes for avatars now?

This seems to be the next Dotto debacle. The Smirker-Storm affair!

Yea, that part of the original message was directed to you Omega. And yes, at this early stage of the game I am not above being bribed for avatars. ;) Let me know if you're interested. You're one of the last few hold-outs. The good news is I no longer view your avatar as a stick figure bending over (as viewed from behind). But, I do see it like a blank head...

Given the current vote leaders I'm most comfortable in voting for Ravebomb, so we need some people to pile up on others who didn't die early or GM last game...
Last edited by Smirker on 04 Sep 2013, 16:32:01, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 16:31:50

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus

(I really wish Smirker hadn't retracted from Niterstorm-- I had to scrap a whole "6-6-6"-themed triple bandwagon post I was writing up ...)

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 16:33:04

Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus[/b]

(I really wish Smirker hadn't retracted from Niterstorm-- I had to scrap a whole "6-6-6"-themed triple bandwagon post I was writing up ...)

Sorry, but my meds wore off a bit agao and I have time to play this tonight. ;)

also.. POST SANDWICH!
Last edited by Smirker on 04 Sep 2013, 16:33:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3486
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 16:33:14

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Smirker wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:I don't think I'm playing this game right; I'm not supposed to feel bad about voting for either of the current leaders just because they both -- but especially Nitestorm -- died fairly early previous game, am I?

Oh my. You are indeed correct, sir. I've redacted my vote for now and will reassess momentarily on a more suitable target.



(OOC: Mortus lived for 3 days last time. My own personal rule only involves 2 days. But that's just me. Nitestorm did go down on Day 1, and Ravebomb lasted longer than he had any right to have done. :evil: )


Yeah, I wasn't including RaveBomb in that assessment; and considering the length and complexity of the game, I'd consider Mortus' death to have been a tad early. But I also totally understand the 2 day rule; if I felt strongly on anyone being wolfy at this point, I'd vote em regardless of etiquette!

It's a shame the ones I really want to vote on haven't drawn much attention yet... surprisingly. :evil:
Last edited by Ryvvn on 04 Sep 2013, 16:34:40, edited 1 time in total.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4390
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby sphenodont » 04 Sep 2013, 16:33:20

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:(OOC: Mortus lived for 3 days last time. My own personal rule only involves 2 days. But that's just me. Nitestorm
did go down on Day 1, and Ravebomb lasted longer than he had any right to have done. :evil: )


And this is why you should vote for rekard!!!

You do remember that he threatened to vig us, right?

It was more of an offer, and I'm pretty sure he would rather shoot Ravebomb first. I think.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 16:35:52

FurinMirado wrote:I've been mulling over the possibility that Ozymandias is a vote-sniping Wolf. The only way this could be true is if 2 things are also true:

1. Ionitor is also a Wolf.

2. They were worried by the fact that FurinMirado had not yet cast a vote to defend himself.

If Wolf Ionitor was going to be lynched then on top of simply losing one of their own, the Contestants would get a prize and the Wolves would miss out on getting one. That may be motivation enough for two of them to vote-snipe to put a Contestant in the lead and save Ionitor.

It's too improbable for me to bother switching my vote, but I want to throw this out there in case one or the other does get revealed as a Wolf.


While I agree wholeheartedly with this, I think that Ozy's move is a little TOO blatant to say "Oh yeah, he's a wolf." Day 1 shouldn't be so desperate as to require such a blatant move. And there's also the possibility that it was Simon, and not Ionitor, that he was saving... though I would lean toward Ionitor if I had to choose.

Since I've said this out loud, I'm probably wrong and all 3 of them (Simon, Ozy, and Ionitor) are wolves.

--------------

Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 16:37:08

sphenodont wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:(OOC: Mortus lived for 3 days last time. My own personal rule only involves 2 days. But that's just me. Nitestorm
did go down on Day 1, and Ravebomb lasted longer than he had any right to have done. :evil: )


And this is why you should vote for rekard!!!

You do remember that he threatened to vig us, right?

It was more of an offer, and I'm pretty sure he would rather shoot Ravebomb first. I think.

If we get enough traction that way; I am not unagreeable. I'm sure multiple people probably targeted several individuals last night for seering and he is usually one of the high-priority targets.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 16:37:17

OOC: Holy shit, JOIN(FILTER). I think I've got this Google Spreadsheet vote tracker worked out.

User avatar
FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2530
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:55:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Indianapolis, IN - Eastern Time Zone

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Sep 2013, 16:45:24

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
FurinMirado wrote:I've been mulling over the possibility that Ozymandias is a vote-sniping Wolf. The only way this could be true is if 2 things are also true:

1. Ionitor is also a Wolf.

2. They were worried by the fact that FurinMirado had not yet cast a vote to defend himself.

If Wolf Ionitor was going to be lynched then on top of simply losing one of their own, the Contestants would get a prize and the Wolves would miss out on getting one. That may be motivation enough for two of them to vote-snipe to put a Contestant in the lead and save Ionitor.

It's too improbable for me to bother switching my vote, but I want to throw this out there in case one or the other does get revealed as a Wolf.


While I agree wholeheartedly with this, I think that Ozy's move is a little TOO blatant to say "Oh yeah, he's a wolf." Day 1 shouldn't be so desperate as to require such a blatant move. And there's also the possibility that it was Simon, and not Ionitor, that he was saving... though I would lean toward Ionitor if I had to choose.

Since I've said this out loud, I'm probably wrong and all 3 of them (Simon, Ozy, and Ionitor) are wolves.

If Ionitor is not a Wolf then it would have been far too risky for Ozy to pull the vote snipe alone and HOPE that Ionitor would vote the same way. Add to that the fact (which I just now realized *facepalm*) that simple_simon could have switched his vote to save himself. If SS is a Contestant then it would be far to risky for Wolf Ozy and Wolf Ionitor to try that. If SS is also a Wolf then there's a possibility, but now that just seems completely ridiculous.

So basically I think I've just confirmed Ozy, unless somehow Ozy/Ionitor/Simple_Simon are all Wolves.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 16:53:38

I can swim! :lol:
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho
Posts: 5770
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 20:28:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Pasadena, CA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 16:54:16

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3486
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 16:58:12

Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

Your vote switch, ICB, did seem oddly timed and unexplained; but I never know what to read into such matters....

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 17:00:27

Ryvvn wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

Your vote switch, ICB, did seem oddly timed and unexplained; but I never know what to read into such matters....

Yea.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 17:04:10

RaveBomb - 7 - simple_simon, Omega, Aldax, Blindsniper83, Mortus, Iron Clad Burrito, Smirker
Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Admetus, Ozymandias
Nitestorm - 5 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog, Ionitor, dferrantino
Ionitor - 2 - Meta4, stigmata
Aldax - 1 - Hellheart
DastardlyOldMan - 1 - Ryvvn
dferrantino - 1 - rekard
Ozymandias - 1 - Nitestorm
rekard - 1 - sphenodont
Rictus - 1 - San
Ryvvn - 1 - Visigoth

An hour or so left.

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 17:06:52

Yeah, I knew it would be.

Hopefully it's sufficient right NOW for me to say that I haven't been in contact with anyone, but another odd movement prompted my switch.

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ionitor » 04 Sep 2013, 17:08:21

ICB, maybe we should talk about your vote switch more, so that necklessone notices it.

Edit:
necklessone wrote:OOC: Holy shit, JOIN(FILTER). I think I've got this Google Spreadsheet vote tracker worked out.

I'll go for "Clueless GMs" for $500, Alex. :P

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 17:11:01

Ionitor wrote:ICB, maybe we should talk about your vote switch more, so that necklessone notices it.

Edit:
necklessone wrote:OOC: Holy shit, JOIN(FILTER). I think I've got this Google Spreadsheet vote tracker worked out.

I'll go for "Clueless GMs" for $500, Alex. :P


You mean the vote switch everyone's talking about? Why I'd LOVE to talk more about the oddly timed vote switch. Those things make me wanna just talk and talk about vote switches.

HAY GUISE I SWITCHED A VOTE :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :ugeek: :flail: ;) :D :eyebrow:

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 17:11:31

Ionitor wrote:ICB, maybe we should talk about your vote switch more, so that necklessone notices it.

Edit:
necklessone wrote:OOC: Holy shit, JOIN(FILTER). I think I've got this Google Spreadsheet vote tracker worked out.

I'll go for "Clueless GMs" for $500, Alex. :P


OOC: Necklessone, can you link that for us in the Back Room?

User avatar
Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus
Posts: 4257
Joined: 13 May 2013, 18:27:41
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Tennessee (US Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 17:11:58

Omega wrote:
Ionitor wrote:ICB, maybe we should talk about your vote switch more, so that necklessone notices it.

Edit:
necklessone wrote:OOC: Holy shit, JOIN(FILTER). I think I've got this Google Spreadsheet vote tracker worked out.

I'll go for "Clueless GMs" for $500, Alex. :P


OOC: Necklessone, can you link that for us in the Back Room?


A sanitized version, mind you.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4640
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 17:12:46

*powers up the WoG laser*

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 17:13:34

Simple_Simon wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

Your vote switch, ICB, did seem oddly timed and unexplained; but I never know what to read into such matters....

Yea.

Dis wuz not long enuff.

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ionitor » 04 Sep 2013, 17:13:40

Or maybe he could share it with everyone, once he works the bugs out. Friday, Saturday at the latest.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4390
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby sphenodont » 04 Sep 2013, 17:14:29

Simple_Simon wrote:I can swim! :lol:


According to that really cute production assistant over there, you should be in really good shape for Day Five, then. I'll race ya!

Nocchi! Tell me you didn't!

She did. I watched.

This is why I can't take you anywhere without the shock collar.

What can I say? You wouldn't let me go out for my morning job, I had extra energy to burn... It happens.

Smirker, I don't think we want to jump to any conclusions based on anyone's nocturnal pursuits just yet.

Oh no! I forgot my Jumping To Conclusions mat on the plane! Can we go back and get it?

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ionitor » 04 Sep 2013, 17:14:33

Hellheart wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

Your vote switch, ICB, did seem oddly timed and unexplained; but I never know what to read into such matters....

Yea.

Dis wuz not long enuff.

Yes, it was. Now you've ruined everything, idiot.

User avatar
Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2669
Joined: 04 May 2013, 15:03:44
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353
Location: Oceanside, CA (PST)
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 17:15:36

Ionitor wrote:Or maybe he could share it with everyone, once he works the bugs out. Friday, Saturday at the latest.


Is this LeafyVote?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4390
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby sphenodont » 04 Sep 2013, 17:16:23

Hellheart wrote:Dis wuz not long enuff.


What is "Things That She Said"?

I don't think we're playing that game here, guys...

User avatar
twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire
Posts: 3138
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:35:13
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Not in the server room, not jacking off. Honest.

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby twdog » 04 Sep 2013, 17:17:57

sphenodont wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Dis wuz not long enuff.


What is "Things That She Said"?

I don't think we're playing that game here, guys...



Image
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1219
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 12:04:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario Canada

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 17:18:29

Omega wrote:
Ionitor wrote:Or maybe he could share it with everyone, once he works the bugs out. Friday, Saturday at the latest.


Is this LeafyVote?


ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 17:18:41

sphenodont wrote:
Hellheart wrote:Dis wuz not long enuff.


What is "Things That She Said"?

I don't think we're playing that game here, guys...

Ok, you made me chortle on that one. :)

On a side note. Sphenodont, it is ENTIRELY your fault that I looked up Perfume last night and listened to some of their autotuned-techno Jpop. It wasn't horrible mind you, but that cost me some time. At least I get your three-part dialog now.

User avatar
Ryvvn
Teflon Coated
Posts: 3486
Joined: 30 Jul 2013, 16:21:50
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Salem, OR
Contact:

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 17:21:21

Have to run out real quick, might not be back before EoD hits.

So RaveBomb better just stay the leader in that case!
Last edited by Ryvvn on 04 Sep 2013, 18:00:09, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:26:55

Smirker wrote:Very well. Since the bandwagons have gotten out of the range of Ionitor, I am switching my vote for *scribbles* REDACTED Nitestorm.

Nitestorm, if you use a Holo avatar again (or something in a similar vein) I shall move my vote.

[[And thanks for the info on who that was. I just recall it as a cute avatar, interesting seeing more of the story on the wheat god.]]


I don't know what is going on, but ask and you shall receive! :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

User avatar
Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2908
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:21
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 17:27:57

Ryvvn wrote:Have to run out real quick, might not be back before EoD hits.

So RaveBomb better just stay the leader in that case!

Ate vots fer dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," and not wun reesun fer dose vots

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:28:46

Wow, come back after a long day and I'm one of the bandwagons but Ozymandias is not? What is this world coming to. I guess I'll throw my new vote to Mortus for self preservation.

Well played Ozymandias, well played indeed. Your fellow wolves must be thankful you have you. :o :o :o

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:30:06

Griffypoo wrote:I vote Nitestorm for blatant smiley abuse. Only a wolf would use that many smilies.


You want blatant smiley abuse? You haven't seen anything yet.

:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:31:31

twdog wrote:Well, the reason I could only pop in yesterday near EOD was that I was gone for a 4 day weekend to spend time with my Mom's family. I'm not on great terms with them, but for some reason I thought it'd be different this time. I guess I'm the insane one, what with my whole "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" thing I have going on with them. You know, here we are in a game were players are actively and deliberately scheming against me (along with the rest of us) yet somehow it just doesn't bother me, perhaps because, oh, I don't know, the wolves aren't out of their fucking minds and just itching to keep their multi-decade feuds going on.

And speaking of long running feuds ... I never had a chance to vote for someone *COUGH*Nitestorm*COUGH* who added just a teeny tiny bit of work for me in my game. Was that ages ago? Yes. Am I being petty and hypocritical? Yes. Do I care? No.

I may change this later on, depending on how the voting goes, but only if if I have sufficient coffee to un-cranky myself.


To be fair, I never considered how much work it would have been for you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 923
Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 10:32:39
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: London Ontario

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Blindsniper83 » 04 Sep 2013, 17:33:02

Ionitor wrote:
Hellheart wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:I've changed me mind.

Ravebomb

And you've changed mine.

Mortus


...sigh. Fine, I'll bite. How did I change your mind?

Just seemed odd for you to change your vote so quickly-- I think you would only do that if someone convinced you to, but no one presented any compelling arguments that I could see in the Day thread.

So either you were persuaded to switch by a Human Networker, or a Wolf. In case it's the latter, I thought I'd counter your vote.

Your vote switch, ICB, did seem oddly timed and unexplained; but I never know what to read into such matters....

Yea.

Dis wuz not long enuff.

Yes, it was. Now you've ruined everything, idiot.

++post count
also empty quotin

(ARSED members will get it )
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:33:28

Ionitor wrote:After reviewing some of dfer's more recent games, I'm less convinced that I'm seeing a wolf tell. I think this game is bringing me back to the old days, when he seemed to get a solid read on me every single game. He might just be wrong.

For now, I'm going to switch to Nitestorm. I can't put my finger on anything, but there's something about his rants that feels more scripted than usual.


Ahem, I don't rant, I merely grace everyone with pointless and irrelevant (and sometimes incoherent) babble solely for my amusement. If you think someone is pulling my strings (*cough* Ozymandias *cough*), then you should look elsewhere. :geek:

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4390
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby sphenodont » 04 Sep 2013, 17:34:52

Smirker wrote:On a side note. Sphenodont, it is ENTIRELY your fault that I looked up Perfume last night and listened to some of their autotuned-techno Jpop. It wasn't horrible mind you, but that cost me some time. At least I get your three-part dialog now.


I have it on good authority that sphenodont only found out about us because someone posted a couple of brilliant mash-ups of a couple of our songs with m-flo tracks. And sphenodont has an unhealthy fascination with m-flo.

Enh. He's a poser. He didn't even know they had a new album out.

I think that was a safety mechanism. I don't think anyone wants to remember that album. yeek.

So.... are we changing our vote?

At this point, no. We don't want the "prize" for eliminating a contestant, and the arguments for the current leaders aren't quite convicing.

Can we kill Ozy?

Not yet, Aa~chan. Not yet.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 17:35:20

Nitestorm wrote:I don't know what is going on, but ask and you shall receive!

Sweet. Now it looks like you! :D

In recompense (since I already switched my vote),I'll try to avoid being suspicious of you for a full day.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 17:44:41

So, if I'm counting it correctly; rave is in the lead by 2 votes. I'm tempted to do a last vote switch to Mortus to tie it up; but I suspect dickery is afoot. besides, Mortus died (relatively) early last game, so that's why I was avoiding him today.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 17:44:58

Smirker wrote:
Nitestorm wrote:I don't know what is going on, but ask and you shall receive!

Sweet. Now it looks like you! :D

In recompense (since I already switched my vote),I'll try to avoid being suspicious of you for a full day.


I'd highly recommend keeping an eye on the one known as Ozymandias. He's kind of a shifty guy (smells wolfish too). :shock:


Return to “Under the Bright Lights”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest