Day 2: Cage Match

Try not to sweat too much.
stigmata
ass triaging people
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 2: Cage Match

Postby stigmata » 04 Sep 2013, 09:44:31

Ionitor because when the stigmata gets tired, the tired jumps on a bandwagon.

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Sep 2013, 10:11:09

Admetus wrote:I'm also willing to buy the excuse that people were jumping on any leading wagon at the end of Day 1 as a grab for possible prize envelopes. I hadn't thought of doing that myself, but really the best chance of catching a wolf would have been a late, large, mostly human wagon that was randomly correct. Still not a great chance, but the best chance at Day 1. In that case, though, any wolf on the wagon earlier would not have been able to move off without looking very suspicious. So I'd say the best place to find a wolf in (the original) FurinMirado's wagon would be in the first few votes, not the last ones. That's either Omega or MEM. Maybe as far as Mortus. I'll start with Omega.

Except the wolves got a prize envelope when we lynched a human. So Ozy's argument of going for the prize envelope could be the truth whether he is Contestant Ozy or Wolf Ozy.

If Ozy is a Wolf then he was scoring a prize envelope for the wolves. Since Ozy tends to end up on bandwagons anyway, this would have been a good trade. Plus it puts suspicion on simple_simon and Ionitor because it would look like Ozy was trying to save a fellow wolf. They were the other vote leaders at the time.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 10:20:37

Smirker wrote:
While this has no bearing on this particular contest. I must admit I miss your old fox-girl avatar.

OOC: That was Holo the wise wolf.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 10:22:31

FurinMirado wrote:Except the wolves got a prize envelope when we lynched a human. So Ozy's argument of going for the prize envelope could be the truth whether he is Contestant Ozy or Wolf Ozy.

If Ozy is a Wolf then he was scoring a prize envelope for the wolves. Since Ozy tends to end up on bandwagons anyway, this would have been a good trade. Plus it puts suspicion on simple_simon and Ionitor because it would look like Ozy was trying to save a fellow wolf. They were the other vote leaders at the time.

Hmm, that's not how I thought it would work. This is the only text I could find on it in the official rules:

rules snippet wrote:If the player with the plurality of votes is a wolf, he is ejected and the players with the correct guess accrue valuable prizes. If the player with the most votes isn't a wolf, he's sent home with a consolation prize and the players are subject to a penalty.
[...]
Prizes and penalties: The host of the game may award prizes and penalties over the course of the game. These range from temporary powers to information to vote manipulations to gag gifts.

So I guess I'm not sure I agree that wolves go for prizes by being on a leading bandwagon. It sounds more like those people on the leading bandwagon would now be subject to a penalty. I'm guessing since you would know about that (as MEM voted for you, and you're now him)... either you're not allowed to tell me, or you didn't get one, or something else I haven't thought of? But nothing in there says wolves get prizes.

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 04 Sep 2013, 10:34:07

Neckless Nicky wrote:Lassone continues. "Also, there are some prizes and penalties up for grabs tonights." He pulls out two envelopes from the breast pocket of his jacket, one red and one blue. "If a wolf is voted out tonight, anyone who votes for him will get a blue envelope. If not, the wolves will get the red envelope. And you don't want that."

Don't think they had to be voting on the wagon - think it was either kill a wolf or they get the red envelope. Could one of the wolves let us know what was in that envelope, just so we can have an idea of what the prizes are? I'm betting it was a fruit basket, but maybe a cheese tray.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 10:36:57

From the opening post on Day 1:
necklessone wrote:Also, there are some prizes and penalties up for grabs tonights." He pulls out two envelopes from the breast pocket of his jacket, one red and one blue. "If a wolf is voted out tonight, anyone who votes for him will get a blue envelope. If not, the wolves will get the red envelope. And you don't want that."

So any players who voted for a lynched Wolf would have received a prize, but we did not receive a specific penalty. Instead, the Human team was penalized as a whole, because the Wolves were given a prize.

EDIT: what DOM said.

EDIT2: though it would have been interesting if the Wolf team decided to sacrifice one of their own just so some of them could vote for him and pick up multiple prizes. Perhaps something to keep in mind if a Wolf ever gets lynched when individual prizes are at stake.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 04 Sep 2013, 10:47:41

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Could one of the wolves let us know what was in that envelope, just so we can have an idea of what the prizes are? I'm betting it was a fruit basket, but maybe a cheese tray.

It was a home version of "The Wolfing Game!". Now the wolves can play "The Wolfing Game!" in the comfort of their own homes. By Parker Bros.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 04 Sep 2013, 10:48:35

Well, the reason I could only pop in yesterday near EOD was that I was gone for a 4 day weekend to spend time with my Mom's family. I'm not on great terms with them, but for some reason I thought it'd be different this time. I guess I'm the insane one, what with my whole "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" thing I have going on with them. You know, here we are in a game were players are actively and deliberately scheming against me (along with the rest of us) yet somehow it just doesn't bother me, perhaps because, oh, I don't know, the wolves aren't out of their fucking minds and just itching to keep their multi-decade feuds going on.

And speaking of long running feuds ... I never had a chance to vote for someone *COUGH*Nitestorm*COUGH* who added just a teeny tiny bit of work for me in my game. Was that ages ago? Yes. Am I being petty and hypocritical? Yes. Do I care? No.

I may change this later on, depending on how the voting goes, but only if if I have sufficient coffee to un-cranky myself.
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 10:51:58

Ryvvn wrote:
DastardlyOldMan wrote:While Stibbons worked with Visigoth and Rivy-Ryvi-Ravi-well-you-know-who-I-mean to try to reverse things, Ridcully eventually cut them off. "Nothing to fix lads, nothing to fix. Give it a few years, and people won't even remember it being any other way."

I know who I'm voting first next game!

Totally forgot, I owe DastardlyOldMan a vote! :x
Last edited by Ryvvn on 04 Sep 2013, 17:21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 10:53:16

DastardlyOldMan wrote:
Neckless Nicky wrote:Lassone continues. "Also, there are some prizes and penalties up for grabs tonights." He pulls out two envelopes from the breast pocket of his jacket, one red and one blue. "If a wolf is voted out tonight, anyone who votes for him will get a blue envelope. If not, the wolves will get the red envelope. And you don't want that."

Don't think they had to be voting on the wagon - think it was either kill a wolf or they get the red envelope. Could one of the wolves let us know what was in that envelope, just so we can have an idea of what the prizes are? I'm betting it was a fruit basket, but maybe a cheese tray.

Aha. So, I went to review the intro for today, and there's no mention of prizes or penalties for this vote. I guess I assumed there was a standing prize for wolf hunting at all times, but maybe not?

day intro wrote:"And while that's going on, why don't we distribute those dossiers, penalties, and get the next day started."

And you're sure there aren't penalties plural, like the quote says?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 04 Sep 2013, 10:58:24

FurinMirado wrote:Except the wolves got a prize envelope when we lynched a human. So Ozy's argument of going for the prize envelope could be the truth whether he is Contestant Ozy or Wolf Ozy.

I think the wolves were just about guaranteed the prize on Day 1, so I don't know that someone would be that obvious as a wolf. I also think that whatever prize the wolves got is probably not going to be all that special, since again, it's almost a given that a human will end up being lynched first.

Yeah, but it's Ozy. He could be thinking that we'd think that it was too blatant so we would give him some slack, which is a perfect time to go ahead and do something stupid like jump in on a lynch. But he would also think that we would think that he would know that being obvious was a good ploy, so he clearly would not risk his neck like that. But... um... but...

Forget it, Nocchi. It's Ozymandias.

Good point. We should instead be berating the others for ignoring the GRAND MASTER PLAN and not voting for rekard! I mean, really people, he needs to die!

Haven't you seen Cabin in the Woods? 29 times in a row is massively bad juju. We can't count on the Italians to pull us out this year.

Mmmm... let's go get some gelato.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 11:03:30

I just sold all the furniture in my house for $2.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 11:08:35

"Did someone inquire about today's fabulous prizes and penalties?" asks the host as the game returns from commercial break. "Well, today we have one of two amazing prize drawings!" Two large boxes are slowly raised through trapdoors in the center of the stage, one green and one purple. "Anyone who votes for the lynch leader today is going to get to draw from one one of those two boxes: the green if they choose a wolf, the purple if it was another poor contestant."

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 11:29:41

necklessone wrote:"Did someone inquire about today's fabulous prizes and penalties?" asks the host as the game returns from commercial break. "Well, today we have one of two amazing prize drawings!" Two large boxes are slowly raised through trapdoors in the center of the stage, one green and one purple. "Anyone who votes for the lynch leader today is going to get to draw from one one of those two boxes: the green if they choose a wolf, the purple is it was another poor contestant."

Ah. I think this means there will be far more ties today. People will be less willing to risk a booby prize with little confidence in catching a wolf.

Unless... actually since both are called prizes, they might both be good anyways?

Yeah, I still believe my line of reasoning is sound, but if nobody's voting for Omega or MEM nearer to the EOD, I'll probably switch to Mortus.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 11:33:58

Admetus wrote:Unless... actually since both are called prizes, they might both be good anyways?

The difference between a prize and a penalty is really just in your outlook on things, isn't it?

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 11:38:00

necklessone wrote:
Admetus wrote:Unless... actually since both are called prizes, they might both be good anyways?

The difference between a prize and a penalty is really just in your outlook on things, isn't it?

I hope it's a big bag of toast!
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 11:43:46

Or a cow I can ride. I've always wanted to ride a cow.
You're adorable-Rave

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 11:47:36

necklessone wrote:

Heh. Well, I mean, most of the game shows I've seen aren't that bad. I could use a new toaster or rubber chicken. I'm kind of curious. Not enough to vote snipe for one, though.

mistaken guy wrote:Yeah, I still believe my line of reasoning is sound, but if nobody's voting for Omega or MEM nearer to the EOD, I'll probably switch to Mortus.

Of course nobody would be voting for MEM who is gone. That would mean FurinMirado, I guess.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 11:49:28

Admetus wrote:Of course nobody would be voting for MEM who is gone. That would mean FurinMirado, I guess.

I believe they call him ... MISTER Furin.

He's one bad MF.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 04 Sep 2013, 11:50:46

Simple_Simon wrote:Or a cow I can ride. I've always wanted to ride a cow.

You already have a furry tractor, do you really need a cow too?
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 11:53:14

Okaros wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:Or a cow I can ride. I've always wanted to ride a cow.

You already have a furry tractor, do you really need a cow too?

I tried to put gas in him and he got bitey.
You're adorable-Rave

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 11:54:07

Ozymandias wrote:
Admetus wrote:Of course nobody would be voting for MEM who is gone. That would mean FurinMirado, I guess.

I believe they call him ... MISTER Furin.

He's one bad MF.

♫Mister F♫

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 11:56:54

A prize could mean a runawau bandwagon. Let's see what happens. It says an envelope would be given to the players, so a wolf might be interested in lynching a human. Even though Ionitor sounds a bit too much whiny for my tastes (specially since the votes on him have not been really out there yet, plenty of people to vote), let's see how switching to dferrantino goes, to give balance to the wagons and see what the wolves do. I also dislike Ionitor's yellow-magenta teeth.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 12:03:52

Current Vote Tally:
Ionitor - 3 - Meta4, dferrantino, stigmata
Mortus - 3 - Okaros, Mister Furin, DastardlyOldMan
Nitestorm - 3 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog
dferrantino - 3 - Ozymandias, Ionitor, rekard
Ozymandias - 2 - Iron Clad Burrito, Nitestorm
RaveBomb - 2 - Hellheart, simple_simon
rekard - 2 - sphenodont, Smirker
Meta4 - 1 - RaveBomb
Omega - 1 - Admetus
Rictus - 1 - San
DastardlyOldMan - 1 - Ryvvn

Still to Vote - 7 - Aldax, blindsniper83, Mortus, Omega, redead, Rictus, Visigoth

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 12:34:08

Oh, RaveBomb, why the hell not.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 04 Sep 2013, 12:48:46

Sorry, Ravebomb, but Random.org does not like you
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 04 Sep 2013, 12:51:27

I'll take Get Out Of Jail for $300

His name is associated with Death.

Who is Mortus?
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 12:56:43

~5 hours left in the day. Time to start making decisions about night 2 targets. Remember to include conditionals.

Mortus - 4 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb
RaveBomb - 4 - Hellheart, simple_simon, Omega, Aldax
dferrantino - 3 - Ozymandias, Ionitor, rekard
Ionitor - 3 - Meta4, dferrantino, stigmata
Nitestorm - 3 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog
Ozymandias - 2 - Iron Clad Burrito, Nitestorm
rekard - 2 - sphenodont, Smirker
Omega - 1 - Admetus
Rictus - 1 - San

[+] Votes
rekard voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Ionitor voted for Iron Clad Burrito (Retracted)
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Ozymandias
Hellheart voted for RaveBomb
sphenodont voted for rekard
Okaros voted for Mortus
Ozymandias voted for dferrantino
leiden voted for Nitestorm
Nitestorm voted for Ozymandias
Smirker voted for rekard
Ryvvn voted for leiden (Retracted)
San voted for Rictus
Meta4 voted for Ionitor
Griffypoo voted for Nitestorm
RaveBomb voted for Meta4 (Retracted)
simple_simon voted for RaveBomb
dferrantino voted for Ionitor
FurinMirado voted for Mortus
Ionitor voted for dferrantino
DastardlyOldMan voted for Mortus
Admetus voted for Omega
stigmata voted for Ionitor
twdog voted for Nitestorm
Ryvvn voted for DastardlyOldMan
rekard voted for dferrantino
Omega voted for RaveBomb
Aldax voted for RaveBomb
RaveBomb voted for Mortus

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 13:01:13

Aldax wrote:Sorry, Ravebomb, but Random.org does not like you

This kind of comment sounds to me like wolfspeak. Or something else weird. Just a gut feeling.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 04 Sep 2013, 13:10:06

After reviewing some of dfer's more recent games, I'm less convinced that I'm seeing a wolf tell. I think this game is bringing me back to the old days, when he seemed to get a solid read on me every single game. He might just be wrong.

For now, I'm going to switch to Nitestorm. I can't put my finger on anything, but there's something about his rants that feels more scripted than usual.
Last edited by Ionitor on 04 Sep 2013, 17:56:51, edited 2 times in total.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 13:15:06

necklessone wrote:"Did someone inquire about today's fabulous prizes and penalties?" asks the host as the game returns from commercial break. "Well, today we have one of two amazing prize drawings!" Two large boxes are slowly raised through trapdoors in the center of the stage, one green and one purple. "Anyone who votes for the lynch leader today is going to get to draw from one one of those two boxes: the green if they choose a wolf, the purple if it was another poor contestant."

I dont lyk perpul. I tink der green box haz da kat, but I dont tink der green box wil be opind tuday.

Dis guy, his naym "rekard," maybee he duznt no how to spel rekird, wut he sed maykz no sens beecuz der woofspeek sownds lyk "bark" or "woof," but dis guy, his naym "Aldax," dis randim choys maykz no sens to me eeder.

And dis is MY wor, deez peepul juss want kredit fer winin beecuz dayr wit der Ogre.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 04 Sep 2013, 13:55:22

Ionitor wrote:After reviewing some of dfer's more recent games, I'm less convinced that I'm seeing a wolf tell. I think this game is bringing me back to the old days, when he seemed to get a solid read on me every single game. He might just be wrong.

For now, I'm going to switch to Nitestorm. I can't put my finger on anything, but there's something about his rants that feels more scripted than usual.

To be fair, I wasn't convinced of my reasoning either.

Nitestorm

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 14:02:08

necklessone wrote:"Did someone inquire about today's fabulous prizes and penalties?" asks the host as the game returns from commercial break. "Well, today we have one of two amazing prize drawings!" Two large boxes are slowly raised through trapdoors in the center of the stage, one green and one purple. "Anyone who votes for the lynch leader today is going to get to draw from one one of those two boxes: the green if they choose a wolf, the purple if it was another poor contestant."

"Yowza! What do these sudden incentives mean for our player, Mo?!"

"Well, Mike, our red contestant does appear to be setting up to take a shot at those bonus points; looks like he'll take his time to ensure accuracy, for he certainly wouldn't want to miss the mark."

Leaving my vote on DoM for now, but will absolutely be switching to the clear wagon leader later on -- as I'm sure most everyone will who wants to see whatever that prize is, so I don't want to hear tomorrow about how "wolfy" today's last minute jumps are! If anything, wolves have probably already voted to build a wagon on a human and get a prize.

pre-post edit: I might also suggest every single one of us just wagon on Hellheart right now....

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 14:07:30

Well. While I'm not convinced of Ozy's hoomanity, and while I am pretty sure a wolf did vote for Furin last night, I'm not convinced that Ozy is that wolf, either. That, and it's making Nitestorm jumpy...er, jumpier than usual.

Sooooo, we'll go to my backup plan of voting for retracted f. Mortus.
Last edited by Iron Clad Burrito on 04 Sep 2013, 16:09:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is a retraction, silly

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 14:34:55

Welp. No traction on my "earlier in the FurinMirado lynch wagon" theory, so I will go with the best candidate from later in the wagon as I declared previously. Mortus.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 04 Sep 2013, 15:09:15

Ravebomb this is celebrity jepordy, you dont belong here

has anybody saw Turd Ferguson, he owes me 500, and a few trebek jokes i gave him that he didnt use
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 04 Sep 2013, 15:14:14

Ryvvn wrote:"Yowza! What do these sudden incentives mean for our player, Mo?!"

Visigoth stares angrily at Ryvvn. Rolls his eyes and goes back to "focusing" on the poster.
Excuse me some of us are trying to work around here.

Ryvvn wrote:"Well, Mike, our red contestant does appear to be setting up to take a shot at those bonus points; looks like he'll take his time to ensure accuracy, for he certainly wouldn't want to miss the mark."

Signs rather loudly.
Crap and you're back again asking me about some damn contest. Give me the list of people in this thing.
Scans the list
I pick this guy:
Ryvvn

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 15:22:30

Visigoth wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:"Yowza! What do these sudden incentives mean for our player, Mo?!"

Visigoth stares angrily at Ryvvn. Rolls his eyes and goes back to "focusing" on the poster.
Excuse me some of us are trying to work around here.

"Seems some players just can't handle the excitment around here!!"

"Steady, Mike."

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 15:24:47

I've lost my shoes, again.
You're adorable-Rave

Mortus
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mortus » 04 Sep 2013, 15:25:15

Obviously my answer is Ravebomb, Tim. But let us never forget those immortal words spoken to us by...that one guy. "Oh," he said, "I broke my comb again." Riveting.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 15:25:37

necklessone wrote:

Oh. How I would love a sundae. A good banana split would really hit the spot right now.

Well, while I don't like the cut of rekard's gib, no one else is moving on it -- besides his teeth are dazzling aren't they?

I'm going to go ahead and vote for one of those who hast wronged me before. REDACTED Ionitor.

[[I don't know if it's just me; but I can't help but read my posts in Ben Stein's voice. Which is giving me a case of the giggles. ]]
Last edited by Smirker on 04 Sep 2013, 15:55:31, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 15:35:56

Smirker wrote:
necklessone wrote:

Oh. How I would love a sundae. A good banana split would really hit the spot right now.

Well, while I don't like the cut of rekard's gib, no one else is moving on it -- besides his teeth are dazzling aren't they?

I'm going to go ahead and vote for one of those who hast wronged me before. Ionitor.

[[I don't know if it's just me; but I can't help but read my posts in Ben Stein's voice. Which is giving me a case of the giggles. ]]

Actually poultry isn't fish.
You're adorable-Rave

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 04 Sep 2013, 15:54:11

With ~2 hours to go:

Mortus - 6 - Okaros, Mister Furin, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, ICB, Admetus
Nitestorm - 5 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog, Ionitor, dferrantino
RaveBomb - 5 - simple_simon, Omega, Aldax, blindsniper, Mortus
Ionitor - 3 - Meta4, stigmata, Smirker
dferrantino - 2 - Ozymandias, rekard
Ozymandias - 1 - Nitestorm
rekard - 1 - sphenodont
Rictus - 1 - San
Hellheart - 1 - Aldax
Ryvvn - 1 - Visigoth

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 15:57:49

Very well. Since the bandwagons have gotten out of the range of Ionitor, I am switching my vote for *scribbles* REDACTED Nitestorm.

Nitestorm, if you use a Holo avatar again (or something in a similar vein) I shall move my vote.

[[And thanks for the info on who that was. I just recall it as a cute avatar, interesting seeing more of the story on the wheat god.]]
Last edited by Smirker on 04 Sep 2013, 16:19:55, edited 2 times in total.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 16:00:50

Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Admetus
Nitestorm - 6 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog,Ionitor, dferrantino, Smirker
RaveBomb - 5 - simple_simon, Omega, Aldax, blindsniper83, Mortus
Ionitor - 2 - Meta4, stigmata
Aldax - 1 - Hellheart
rekard - 1 - sphenodont
Rictus - 1 - San
Ryvvn - 1 - Visigoth

[+] vote history
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Ozymandias (Retracted)
Hellheart voted for RaveBomb (Retracted)
Okaros voted for Mortus
Smirker voted for rekard (Retracted)
San voted for Rictus
Meta4 voted for Ionitor
dferrantino voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Ionitor voted for dferrantino (Retracted)
Admetus voted for Omega (Retracted)
Omega voted for RaveBomb
Aldax voted for RaveBomb
Ionitor voted for Nitestorm
Hellheart voted for Aldax
dferrantino voted for Nitestorm
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Mortus
Admetus voted for Mortus
Blindsniper83 voted for RaveBomb
Visigoth voted for Ryvvn
Mortus voted for RaveBomb
Smirker voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Smirker voted for Nitestorm

redead and Rictus have yet to vote.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 16:04:18

necklessone wrote:Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Mortus

Should be Admetus, not Mortus at the end there.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 16:05:17

necklessone wrote:Nitestorm - 6 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog,Ionitor, dferrantino, Smirker
Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Mortus
RaveBomb - 5 - simple_simon, Omega, Aldax, blindsniper83, Mortus
Ionitor - 2 - Meta4, stigmata
rekard - 1 - sphenodont
Aldax - 1 - Hellheart
Ryvvn - 1 - Visigoth
Rictus - 1 - San

[+] vote history
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Ozymandias (Retracted)
Hellheart voted for RaveBomb (Retracted)
Okaros voted for Mortus
Smirker voted for rekard (Retracted)
San voted for Rictus
Meta4 voted for Ionitor
dferrantino voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Ionitor voted for dferrantino (Retracted)
Admetus voted for Omega (Retracted)
Omega voted for RaveBomb
Aldax voted for RaveBomb
Ionitor voted for Nitestorm
Hellheart voted for Aldax
dferrantino voted for Nitestorm
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Mortus
Admetus voted for Mortus
Blindsniper83 voted for RaveBomb
Visigoth voted for Ryvvn
Mortus voted for RaveBomb
Smirker voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Smirker voted for Nitestorm

redead and Rictus have yet to vote.

HA HA you posted a gun. :lol:
You're adorable-Rave

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 04 Sep 2013, 16:06:15

Admetus wrote:
necklessone wrote:Mortus - 6 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Iron Clad Burrito, Mortus

Should be Admetus, not Mortus at the end there.

vote manipulations perhaps?

Or VAMPIRES!!!! :flail: :flail:
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 16:07:38

You people are all crazy.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus