Day 3: Kibble

Try not to sweat too much.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 3: Kibble

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 18:20:13

Nick wipes some sweat off his brow with a flourish and then tucks his handkerchief back into his breast pocket. "Now that was a tense finish, folks. Why don't we recap those votes?"

Mortus - 9 - Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Admetus, Ozymandias, Nitestorm, Ionitor, Ryvvn
RaveBomb - 7 - simple_simon, Omega, Aldax, Blindsniper83, Mortus, Iron Clad Burrito, Smirker
Nitestorm - 4 - leiden, Griffypoo, twdog, dferrantino
Ionitor - 2 - Meta4, stigmata
Aldax - 1 - Hellheart
dferrantino - 1 - rekard
rekard - 1 - sphenodont
Rictus - 1 - San
Ryvvn - 1 - Visigoth

The sad-blue-spotlight-of-shame falls upon Mortus. Nick walks over and puts a consoling arm around the poor bastard. "I'm very sorry to send him another Contestant at this point, but they didn't give me a choice. For a parting gift, please accept what's behind curtain 2. The velvet parts to reveal…a fish tank full of blowfish? "I'm sure those will come in handy during your stint on Karting with the Stars, brought to you by Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, available now on Steam, Xbox, and Playstation 3."

The audience applauds Mortus off as Nick returns to the podium. "Unlike you lot," he says with a nod at the players. "I haven't forgotten the wolves. Let's see what mischief they've been up to." With a loud crack, the floor gives out beneath Meta4. A thick folder full of pictures and notes falls out of his pocket and he sinks beneath the stage (to the hidden slide). "It looks like someone did a little too much prep," Nick says as security personnel run onto the stage to confiscate the incriminating information.

"Oh, and don't think you're getting out of this," Nick says. He walks over the the large purple box and flips back the lid, causing the front panel to fold down. Inside is a pyramid of cans with a blood red label. "There's a can of Lupine Brand Dog Chow for each of you who voted for Mortus today. Think of it is as a reminder that if you don't brush up your detective skills, you're no better than dog food. Come on, form a line."

Once the offending players have collected their penalty, Nick returns to his podium and grins at the camera. "One last thing about those cans," he says. "The players who received them are the only players who may be lynched or mauled next round. And the maul will be unpreventable. To compensate for the fact that there's no guarantee a wolf is in this pool, next rounds prize will be wild and penalty will be mild."

The lights dim and a spotlight illuminates Nick.

"So, contestants: who are the wolves?"

Mortus, Contestant, Lynched
Meta4, Contestant Paparazzi, Mauled

[+] Vote History
rekard voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Ionitor voted for Iron Clad Burrito (Retracted)
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Ozymandias (Retracted)
Hellheart voted for RaveBomb (Retracted)
sphenodont voted for rekard
Okaros voted for Mortus
Ozymandias voted for dferrantino (Retracted)
leiden voted for Nitestorm
Nitestorm voted for Ozymandias (Retracted)
Smirker voted for rekard (Retracted)
Ryvvn voted for leiden (Retracted)
San voted for Rictus
Meta4 voted for Ionitor
Griffypoo voted for Nitestorm
RaveBomb voted for Meta4 (Retracted)
simple_simon voted for RaveBomb
dferrantino voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
FurinMirado voted for Mortus
Ionitor voted for dferrantino (Retracted)
DastardlyOldMan voted for Mortus
Admetus voted for Omega (Retracted)
stigmata voted for Ionitor
twdog voted for Nitestorm
Ryvvn voted for DastardlyOldMan (Retracted)
rekard voted for dferrantino
Omega voted for RaveBomb
Aldax voted for RaveBomb
RaveBomb voted for Mortus
Ionitor voted for Nitestorm (Retracted)
Hellheart voted for Aldax
dferrantino voted for Nitestorm
Iron Clad Burrito voted for Mortus (Retracted)
Admetus voted for Mortus
Blindsniper83 voted for RaveBomb
Visigoth voted for Ryvvn
Mortus voted for RaveBomb
Smirker voted for Ionitor (Retracted)
Smirker voted for Nitestorm (Retracted)
Iron Clad Burrito voted for RaveBomb
Smirker voted for RaveBomb
Ozymandias voted for Mortus
Ryvvn voted for RaveBomb (Retracted)
Nitestorm voted for Mortus
Ionitor voted for Mortus
Ryvvn voted for Mortus

Rictus and redead did not vote. No penalty today, but they're being watched.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Day 3:

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 18:20:25

PMs coming shortly.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 18:31:19

If we go by Clear's rule of emoticons, ICB, Smirker, twdog, Ionitor, simon and Nitestorm would be wolves or something. Althiugh nitestorm tends to hse them more. Regardless, just putting this comment to see after the game how accurate it is.

Let's start withIonitor for now. I don't like the timing of his votes.

Ryyvn gives me a bad vibe, so I could switch to him. His greed for a prize could be a cover to protect Ravebomb or just a greedy wolf.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Re: Day 3: Kibble

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 18:35:12

necklessone wrote:Once the offending players have collected their penalty, Nick returns to his podium and grins at the camera. "One last thing about those cans," he says. "The players who received them are the only players who may be lynched or mauled next round. And the maul will be unpreventable.

Now that is an interesting twist.

How does your prize feel now Ryvvn? Best case scenario, you got so greedy you forgot the purpose of the game. in the worst case you're a wofl.
Last edited by Smirker on 04 Sep 2013, 18:52:01, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 18:35:36

rekard wrote:Ryyvn gives me a bad vibe, so I could switch to him. His greed for a prize could be a cover to protect Ravebomb or just a greedy wolf.

I honestly just wanted the prize if it was going to be good; if Mortus ended up being a wolf I realized that would make me look wolfy, but there'd be no reason for me to last minute jump on a known human (were I wolf) to get a booby prize. Of course, this is assuming the wolves have not still been awarded other prizes for the lynching of a human; I'm real fuzzy on the whole prize allotment rules.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 18:36:31

necklessone wrote:Once the offending players have collected their penalty, Nick returns to his podium and grins at the camera. "One last thing about those cans," he says. "The players who received them are the only players who may be lynched or mauled next round. And the maul will be unpreventable. To compensate for the fact that there's no guarantee a wolf is in this pool, next rounds prize will be wild and penalty will be mild."

Wel wel wel, I cald dis wun didnt I? Dis wuz der reesin dat I switshd frum dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," sins nun uv da udder dree vots had ne reesin fer dem.

My reesin was WOR, wich cun-tin-ews wit dis guy, his naym Ravebomb

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 18:43:59

So Ozy, remember last night when I suddenly and inexplicably switched from Mortus to Ravebomb? Which suddenly caused you to rethink the whole shebang and you went from Ravebomb to Mortus?

Yeah, what had happened was I saw Hellheart peel off of Ravebomb and onto Aldax (a singleton). Rave and Mortus were tied at 5 before the peeling off.

HH voted for Rave in the first vote of the game, Day 1. He stayed on Rave, safely. He hit Rave early on day 2 (right after I voted for you), but peeled off when it was super-apparent that Rave was going to be one of the bandwagons. (Admittedly, he did it before I voted Mortus -- but he voted in red, so I slid past it and didn't catch it til later.) Suddenly Nitestorm surged into the pack, as well.

Strangely, HH is back onto Ravebomb today.

So yeah, that's why.

Oh, and I got power-blocked last night when attempting to work out my seer thing. I am being led to believe that I'm on to something. Which I'm probably not. But in any case, retracted f. Ravebomb and if he's a naughty person, I think looking next at Hellheart would not go amiss.
Last edited by Iron Clad Burrito on 05 Sep 2013, 13:55:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: it's a voat re tractoring

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 18:47:02

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:So Ozy, remember last night when I suddenly and inexplicably switched from Mortus to Ravebomb? Which suddenly caused you to rethink the whole shebang and you went from Ravebomb to Mortus?

Yeah, what had happened was I saw Hellheart peel off of Ravebomb and onto Aldax (a singleton). Rave and Mortus were tied at 5 before the peeling off.

HH voted for Rave in the first vote of the game, Day 1. He stayed on Rave, safely. He hit Rave early on day 2 (right after I voted for you), but peeled off when it was super-apparent that Rave was going to be one of the bandwagons. (Admittedly, he did it before I voted Mortus -- but he voted in red, so I slid past it and didn't catch it til later.) Suddenly Nitestorm surged into the pack, as well.

So yeah, that's why.

Oh, and I got power-blocked last night when attempting to work out my seer thing. I am being led to believe that I'm on to something. Which I'm probably not. But in any case, Ravebomb and if he's a naughty person, I think looking next at Hellheart would not go amiss.

HA HA HA I'm agreeing with a talking burrito.

Ravebomb again. Let's do this right today news team!
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 04 Sep 2013, 18:56:28

I'll take RaveBomb for the block.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 19:01:01

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:HH voted for Rave in the first vote of the game, Day 1. He stayed on Rave, safely. He hit Rave early on day 2 (right after I voted for you), but peeled off when it was super-apparent that Rave was going to be one of the bandwagons. (Admittedly, he did it before I voted Mortus -- but he voted in red, so I slid past it and didn't catch it til later.) Suddenly Nitestorm surged into the pack, as well.

Dis gaym uv "whuz der woof" is hard fer me. Dis guy I vot for, his naym "Ravebomb," maybee he's da woof but dayr wer no syns dat I cood see. I didnt want da peniltee and I didnt no wheder nee uv da leeders wuz da woof. So I votid fer sumbudee dat I felt mit hav ben da woof, and der guy dats stuk in my hed wuz ree-mem-brr-in' dis guy, I duno his naym, he sed dat da woofs wud put da 3rd vot on peepul. So wen too peepul votid fer dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," fer no reesin I tawt dat dis was der woof ploy. So I switchd to da one dat felt moor like da sneeky woof, and dat wuz Aldax beecuz evin tho he wuz der forth vot, it wuz clos enuf wit no jus-ti-fi-cayshin udder den it beyin' "randim." Yah rite.

I wil switsh awf uv dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," agen if der vots fer him hav no gud reesins. Evin doh I wont git der pryz if he is da woof.
Last edited by Hellheart on 04 Sep 2013, 19:05:00, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 19:04:53

Hellheart wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:HH voted for Rave in the first vote of the game, Day 1. He stayed on Rave, safely. He hit Rave early on day 2 (right after I voted for you), but peeled off when it was super-apparent that Rave was going to be one of the bandwagons. (Admittedly, he did it before I voted Mortus -- but he voted in red, so I slid past it and didn't catch it til later.) Suddenly Nitestorm surged into the pack, as well.

Dis gaym uv "whuz der woof" is hard fer me. Dis guy I vot for, his naym "Ravebomb," maybee he's da woof but dayr wer no syns dat I cood see. I didnt want da peniltee and I didnt no wheder nee uv da leeders wuz da woof. So I votid fer sumbudee dat I felt mit hav ben da woof, and der guy dats stuk in my hed wuz ree-mem-brr-in' dis guy, I duno his naym, he sed dat da woofs wud put da 3rd vot on peepul. So wen too peepul votid fer dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," fer no reesin I tawt dat dis was der woof ploy. So I switchd to da one dat felt moor like da sneeky woof, and dat wuz Aldax beecuz evin tho he wuz der forth vot, it wuz clos enuf wit no jus-ti-fi-cayshin udder den it beyin' "randim." Yah rite.

I wil switsh awf uv dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," agen if der vots fer him hav no gud reesins.

HA HA HA HA HA

good one.
For what it's worth, though, his talking to himself is awfully entertaining.-sphen
You're adorable-Rave
he is a master bullshitter so he could just take things out of his own ass or whatever comes from his mind to argue.-Rekard

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 19:06:19

Simple_Simon wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

I wil switsh awf uv dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," agen if der vots fer him hav no gud reesins.

HA HA HA HA HA

good one.

Yu hav an alternit teery dat xplayns y I didnt switsh my vot to da leeders insted wit fiyv owers leff?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 19:07:10

Alright, I'll vote for RaveBomb again, just in the hopes it turns out he's a wolf and gets people to pile on Hellheart tomorrow; I just can't read that gibberish anymore, it looks like somebody spilled a Scrabble tile bag for fuck's sake!

[OOC: no offense, dude]

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 19:08:10

Ryvvn wrote:
rekard wrote:Ryyvn gives me a bad vibe, so I could switch to him. His greed for a prize could be a cover to protect Ravebomb or just a greedy wolf.

I honestly just wanted the prize if it was going to be good; if Mortus ended up being a wolf I realized that would make me look wolfy, but there'd be no reason for me to last minute jump on a known human (were I wolf) to get a booby prize. Of course, this is assuming the wolves have not still been awarded other prizes for the lynching of a human; I'm real fuzzy on the whole prize allotment rules.

Given that Mortus got 9 votes, you probably played the sacrificial lamb to try and award your wolf bros a prize if you are one. Also it's day 2. You were always more likely to hit a human than a wolf. And killing wolves is the priority here, not the prizes. Prizes are just bait to bring noise into the fold. But now your greed has locked you into lynch probability.

Also guys, let's try to build a 2nd and 3rd bandwagon. ICB's reasoning is good but could still be wrong, don't let it run away so early. There could be developments.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 19:10:07

rekard wrote:ICB's reasoning is good but could still be wrong, don't let it run away so early. There could be developments.

This is true. And likely.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 19:11:10

Hellheart wrote:
Simple_Simon wrote:
Hellheart wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA

good one.

Yu hav an alternit teery dat xplayns y I didnt switsh my vot to da leeders insted wit fiyv owers leff?

HA HA HA HA HA

So funny.
You're adorable-Rave

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 19:16:00

Dis guy, his naym "Simple_Simon," he mayks too much sens and I kanot argu agenst him. Maybee he just cant un-dir-stand wut Im sayin'.

Ryvvn wrote:Alright, I'll vote for RaveBomb again, just in the hopes it turns out he's a wolf and gets people to pile on Hellheart tomorrow; I just can't read that gibberish anymore, it looks like somebody spilled a Scrabble tile bag for fuck's sake!

Yur dryin' awfulee ard to dyrekt udder peepuls vots. Hoo sez dat yu arint da wun dat peepul shud pyl on?

Dis guy dats stuk in my hed, he ree-mem-brrs dis guy, his naym "San," and he did not lyk dat peepul pyld on dis guy fer no reesin. He tawt dat San was humin and dammit he wuz RITE. And he fownd owt aftir he vots fer dis guy, his naym "San." Dis pisd him awf, and he promisd hisself dat he wud not reepeet dis mistayk.
Last edited by Hellheart on 04 Sep 2013, 19:16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 19:16:48

rekard wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:

Given that Mortus got 9 votes, you probably played the sacrificial lamb to try and award your wolf bros a prize if you are one. Also it's day 2. You were always more likely to hit a human than a wolf. And killing wolves is the priority here, not the prizes. Prizes are just bait to bring noise into the fold. But now your greed has locked you into lynch probability.

I'll admit that, yes, prizes are a big bait to me who is a total vanilla contestant :cry:

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 19:17:47

5 votes already on Ravebomb. Calm it down folks. Don't let the wolves control the votes. They can still do that easily if they pile up a bit more on Rave. Remember Smirker last game? 11+ votes on him and he was human. Just be careful.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 04 Sep 2013, 19:19:37

Ryvvn wrote:
rekard wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:

I'll admit that, yes, prizes are a big bait to me who is a total vanilla contestant :cry:

Hmm. I don't like this comment and neither your vote.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 19:23:02

Hellheart wrote:Dis guy, his naym "Simple_Simon," he mayks too much sens and I kanot argu agenst him. Maybee he just cant un-dir-stand wut Im sayin'.

Ryvvn wrote:Alright, I'll vote for RaveBomb again, just in the hopes it turns out he's a wolf and gets people to pile on Hellheart tomorrow; I just can't read that gibberish anymore, it looks like somebody spilled a Scrabble tile bag for fuck's sake!

Yur dryin' awfulee ard to dyrekt udder peepuls vots. Hoo sez dat yu arint da wun dat peepul shud pyl on?

Dis guy dats stuk in my hed, he ree-mem-brrs dis guy, his naym "San," and he did not lyk dat peepul pyld on dis guy fer no reesin. He tawt dat San was humin and dammit he wuz RITE. And he fownd owt aftir he vots fer dis guy, his naym "San." Dis pisd him awf, and he promisd hisself dat he wud not reepeet dis mistayk.

Nah I have a pretty small mind, I can read this just fine. Your logic on the other hand makes less sense than most of my posting so far.
You're adorable-Rave

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 19:24:56

rekard wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:
rekard wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:

Hmm. I don't like this comment and neither your vote.

You don't have to like it, and I know this is only my second game with you guys, but you'll find out whenever I end up dead that when I role claim, I never lie.

Hellheart
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Hellheart » 04 Sep 2013, 19:26:27

Dis guy, his naym "Ravebomb," da reesin givyn by dis guy, his naym "Iron Clad Burrito," I dont tink I wanna eet dat wun, it mayks sum sens. But dis udder band-wag-in ideea mayks sens and I want wun uv dose wagins tu be dis guy, his naym "FurinMirado." He tuk da rol uv dis guy, his naym "Mister E. Meat," but wy wuz dis rol so im-por-tint? Wuz it da woof? Wuz it da woof SEER? Juss a tawt.

Dis guy, his naym "Ryvvn," he myt be sus-pish-us too but dis is his sekind gaym, maybee dis is how he nor-ma-lee plays.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 04 Sep 2013, 19:36:23

Fuck it.

I seered Hellheart on Day 1, he seered as Wolf.

No clue what that means, but it's enough for me to vote for Ravebomb.
Charming, to the last.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 04 Sep 2013, 19:39:01

As much as I wanted to put a vote in for Hellheart, he isn't a wolf. Wolf's are cunning. He is not cunning. I will also continue to advocate not voting for Ryvvn.

FurinMirado because reading is hard. (Misinterpreted it, thought that was for tomorrow. Derp)

I also stand by my claims about Hellheart.
Last edited by leiden on 04 Sep 2013, 19:51:28, edited 3 times in total.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 19:45:22

leiden wrote:As much as I want to put a vote in for Hellheart, he isn't a wolf. Wolf's are cunning. He is not cunning. I will also continue to advocate not voting for Ryvvn.

Rictus for making up stories.

I'm pretty sure you can't vote for Rictus as he didn't get a red can because he didn't vote for Mortus. Also you can't vote for hellheart either, and his defense of Ravebomb who is a wolf is pretty transparent.
You're adorable-Rave

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 04 Sep 2013, 19:45:46

leiden wrote:As much as I want to put a vote in for Hellheart, he isn't a wolf. Wolf's are cunning. He is not cunning. I will also continue to advocate not voting for Ryvvn.

Be sure to at least read the GM's posts before voting, today you can only vote for someone who voted for yesterday's lynched Mortus.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 19:46:38

Ryvvn wrote:

Be sure to at least read the GM's posts before voting, today you can only vote for someone who voted for yesterday's lynched Mortus.

*does the I beat you dance!*
You're adorable-Rave

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 04 Sep 2013, 20:07:00

Why is there a RaveBomb bandwagon, when we can vote for Ozymandias instead? It's the only good choice!

Eh, I tried voting for RaveBomb last game and it didn't turn out so well for me. Let's do it anyways. :mrgreen:

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 04 Sep 2013, 20:09:28

Hellheart looked around at all the other contestants, none of them had a red dot on their chest, and started to wonder, why does it seem to be moving closer to my head,

BOOOM
last thing he felt was warmth on his nose, then

nothing

VIG SHOT ON HELLHEART
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 04 Sep 2013, 20:12:49

Hellheart - Contestant Seer

Flavor text tbd

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 04 Sep 2013, 20:15:50

well that should help you rictus, guess you dont seer correctly, or hellheart was a joke

also anyone that has the mess of hellheart on them sorry, ill get you a towel to clean up,...... wait last time i said that was to trebeks mom
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Simple_Simon
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Simple_Simon » 04 Sep 2013, 20:20:42

Rictus wrote:Fuck it.

I seered Hellheart on Day 1, he seered as Wolf.

No clue what that means, but it's enough for me to vote for Ravebomb.

So you're a bad man?
You're adorable-Rave

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 04 Sep 2013, 20:21:34

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
rekard wrote:ICB's reasoning is good but could still be wrong, don't let it run away so early. There could be developments.

This is true. And likely.

quotin' dis to confirm that I was indeed (quite possibly) wrong about Ravebomb. The vig on Hellheart certainly weakens my case.

Not retracting my vote yet, as he's certainly one of the limited choices I have, but I will reevaluate later.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 04 Sep 2013, 20:38:06

Well, if I can't vote for the bag of scrabble tiles, I don't know what to do!

[OOC: sitting in LAX and just laughed harder than I should have at that, Ryvvn]

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 04 Sep 2013, 21:53:26

Is it just me or is this the first time that blindsniper actually got to snipe someone (albeit poorly -- but I must admit I was suspicious of him too)?

I'm just glad he wasn't using the Old Man Herbert avatar. That would have been a far more disturbing vig shot. Hellheart may have even gone for some popsicles down in the basement too. ;)

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 04 Sep 2013, 23:58:30

Pretty dramatic start to the day. I appreciate that Blindsniper aimed for Hellheart rather than RaveBomb, since we couldn't touch him today, otherwise. I feel like it was the right play even though it had the wrong result. This also completely settles the ICB theory, right? To salvage some value from the loss, I think we should review Hellheart's posts for any breadcrumbs from day 2 or 3. After reading a few times, I think day 3 he's mainly mentioned:

FurinMirado wolfishly -- but I think that's because he attached some special significance to replacing MEM. There was none, it was the exact "early game replacement" procedure we'd just recently talked about.
Ryvvn wolfishly -- but it didn't feel like a seer crumb, more like an attempt at a read.
San humanly -- there was this big spiel about San that seems like the best breadcrumb possibility. It seemed to have nothing to do with anything.

Though... even if there was a definite breadcrumb, not knowing what seer he was kind of means the information is hard to use.

-edit-
Reading that ogre stuff is slow and painful. With the low value and high annoyance factor I doubt I'm going to be digging through the Day 2 stuff at all.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 05 Sep 2013, 00:19:40

From my day 2 picks for wolf (Omega, MEM/FurinMirado2) one is available, but I am probably putting that aside for now. Ryvvn's late vote swap gave the distinct feeling of a wolf latching on to an excuse that worked once before. Specifically, when Ozy (and Ionitor too? I should go look at it) claimed their late vote shifts were prize related. I do remember some late vote games from him last session, but this comment screams wolf:

I honestly just wanted the prize if it was going to be good; if Mortus ended up being a wolf I realized that would make me look wolfy(1), but there'd be no reason for me to last minute jump on a known human (were I wolf) to get a booby prize(2). Of course, this is assuming the wolves have not still been awarded other prizes for the lynching of a human; I'm real fuzzy on the whole prize allotment rules.

A wolf's number one priority is staying hidden, looking human. (1) They don't need prizes as much as they need to stay low. Prize-seeking is not inherently wolfish behavior. (2) Last minute jumping on a known human is absolutely a thing that an inexperienced wolf would do. Also, wolves may even be immune to booby prizes, according to the rules.

Overall it reads like the best excuse Ryvvn could come up with under time pressure, and probably sounded very reasonable in his head. Other previous activities also smelled wolfish, but this one seemed more solid.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 05 Sep 2013, 04:03:55

RaveBomb - 6 - Iron Clad Burrito, simple_simon, FurinMirado, Ryvvn, Rictus, Nitestorm
Ryvvn - 2 - Smirker, Admetus
Ionitor - 1 - rekard
FurinMirado - 1 - leiden

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 05 Sep 2013, 04:18:25

Blindsniper83 wrote:Hellheart looked around at all the other contestants, none of them had a red dot on their chest, and started to wonder, why does it seem to be moving closer to my head,

BOOOM
last thing he felt was warmth on his nose, then

nothing

VIG SHOT ON HELLHEART

Nice shot. You saved us days of pain. There's a reason ogres are extinct in real life.

(OOC: Dead-Hellheart, nothing personal, but in a text based game/medium it's really rough on everyone else to wade through that talking style. I urge you to seriously reconsider your decision to use it for bloodbowl reports. )
Charming, to the last.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 05 Sep 2013, 04:23:54

Or at least give us a plain text translation! Haha

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 05 Sep 2013, 04:37:05

For a blind sniper, he's got quite a hell of a shot. :lol:

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 05 Sep 2013, 06:00:33

Rictus wrote:
Nice shot. You saved us days of pain. There's a reason ogres are extinct in real life.

(OOC: Dead-Hellheart, nothing personal, but in a text based game/medium it's really rough on everyone else to wade through that talking style. I urge you to seriously reconsider your decision to use it for bloodbowl reports. )

I think you will have to reveal your visions everyday now Rictus, since you put yourself at risk, you are now one of the likeliest to be lynched, wolves might not want to risk you been right or wait until we discern what kind of seer you are. Who did you see on Night 2?

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737

Postby sphenodont » 05 Sep 2013, 06:10:30

rekard wrote:I think you will have to reveal your visions everyday now Rictus, since you put yourself at risk, you are now one of the likeliest to be lynched, wolves might not want to risk you been right or wait until we discern what kind of seer you are. Who did you see on Night 2?

Anou.... Rictus didn't vote, so he could not have seereded.

Damn it, we didn't lynch rekard. His streak continues.

Keep your head up, Kawayuka! We'll get him next game!

You don't get it! Now our manager is going to...

*gulp* Oh yeah.

I dunno. I kind of like "time out" time.

Yeah, I think you would, Aa~chan.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 05 Sep 2013, 06:37:42

You are right. I missed that part.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 05 Sep 2013, 07:09:44

Let's try to get at least one more bandwagon going: Ryvvn

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 05 Sep 2013, 07:23:23

So...we have an seer claim, a vig based on that claim, a shot that killed a human seer, and nobody is suspecting any of the people involved? In a game with multiple vigs and seers, this just fucking reeks of a ploy.

blindsniper83 and Rictus, welcome to my shortlist.
Last edited by dferrantino on 05 Sep 2013, 09:29:20, edited 1 time in total.

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 05 Sep 2013, 07:28:28

These players are the ones who may be lynched or mauled this round.
Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Admetus, Ozymandias, Nitestorm, Ionitor, Ryvvn

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 05 Sep 2013, 07:49:52

dferrantino wrote:So...we have an seer claim, a vig based on that claim, a shot that killed a human seer, and nobody is suspecting any of the people involved? In a game with multiple vigs and seers, this just fucking reeks of a ploy.

blindsniper83 and Rictus, welcome to my shortlist.

ok heres my train of thought dferr, i vigged hellheart on the choice of 3 reasons,
1) Rictus seered him as wolf, so its a 50/50 shot on he was really a wolf, or rictus seers oppisite of what they are (seer homing set up)
2) Rictus is a wolf and lied( lynch time), we already lost a vig who didnt get a shot,
3)but the main reason is, id rather not be trying to read the bag of scrabble tiles spilt into the boggle game, all game, it was reaalllllly getting annoying

set me to the gallows if ya feel the need to kill a human, cause im now just a plain vanilla human, meaning the next possible vig is the wolf vig, (if they got one,)

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 05 Sep 2013, 07:50:09

necklessone wrote:These players are the ones who may be lynched or mauled this round.
Okaros, FurinMirado, DastardlyOldMan, RaveBomb, Admetus, Ozymandias, Nitestorm, Ionitor, Ryvvn

Clearly this is a mistake, as my name is on that list. :|

I propose a revised list:

Ozymandias, RaveBomb

Return to “Under the Bright Lights”