Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Re: Day 6: Feed the Flames!

Postby Rictus » 09 Sep 2013, 09:45:08

That closely matches my analysis.

My own role as a seer is limited to:

Insane: Possible, and useless.
Mirrored: Highly unlikely. This requires Hellheart (and Rekard) to be a target of a Contestant, which could only be the Jailer. Jailer would have blocked my seer.
Role: Possible, not very useful.
Rotating: Too hard to figure out.
Quantum: Too hard to figure out.
Vote: As stated above, possible, and very useful.

If ICB is the cosmic joke, I could be the simple seer. Cosmic Joke would overwrite my "Seer" result.
Charming, to the last.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 09:50:30

Rictus wrote:Mirrored: Highly unlikely. This requires Hellheart (and Rekard) to be a target of a Contestant, which could only be the Jailer.

I don't think that fits for rekard-- if he were Jailed, then you would have actually targeted the Jailer, who would show up as a "Wolf" to you (since Mirrored codes the same way as Confused)-- not a "Contestant" like rekard did.

That's why I ruled Mirrored out for you.

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 09 Sep 2013, 09:50:53

First, seer results.

n5 was Griffypoo as Contestant

Although I'm adding the usual caveat that I'm obviously not the sane seer.

---

We don't have results from all the seers, due to some of them being dead without revealing their results. Or some that are holding back, but it's the dead that seers are more significant.

Now, while this is true:

FurinMirado wrote:twdog

I targeted him last night and got Contestant. Not Seer. Not Wolf (like Griffypoo and ICB). I haven't been able to rule out any of the more random Seer roles for myself, but Visigoth targeted him on Night 3 and got Wolf, not Seer. So this raises a little red flag. Unless he's lying, he should show up as Seer for somebody. But I hate to lynch someone based on a (probably faulty) Seer result.

I don't think there's any absolute guarantee I'd show up as a Seer for anyone alive, and it's not like I've been seer'd every single night. I don't really think that's proof of anything, even though I do see your line of reasoning. I certainly understand that we're getting desperate for wolves, but this isn't enough to gamble a mislynch on.

Iron Clad Burrito wrote: twdog has either been on the winning human lynch, or hiding in the shadows, the entire game. The only real anomaly is his day 2 vote for Nitestorm, where he created viable candidate which others then backed off of

So ... either I've been on the winning human lynch or ... I haven't. Umm, yeah. Given that we've only found one wolf, that applies to most if not all of the players here. As for hiding in the shadows, sure I haven't been the most active, but certainly more active then a number of the others. For starters, I'm not the one who shows up to make a one word vote or shoot a human. He's not the only one, we have more then a few quiet ones here. Wasn't being quiet the part of the justification for lynching Omega? Ionitor said: "Omega seems to be taking more of a backseat" when he started the Omega wagon yesterday.And we all saw how that turned out.

What's more I admitted to being a seer ... that's not exactly staying "in the shadows" is it. Now, I've tried to be open with my results, because I don't think they're accurate so I don't think I'm a high priority maul target, whereas they may help narrow other possibilities. Maybe this helps, maybe not. You'd think if I were a wolf I'd 1) not draw attention to myself with a fake seer claim 2) offer results that steered us towards lynching humans.

Frankly, I think blindsniper and San are a lot more suspicious what with their human killing shots. I'm not voting for them at this time, because it could just be poor human play. I'm not sure why Furin says we shouldn't be looking for a wolf vig right now, I'd think a wolf vig would be an extremely high priority target. We don't have the luxury of letting them kill another human, sure maybe in the early game that made sense, but not now. I find it suspicious you'd try to explicitly say we're not after the wolf vig. The wolf seer and the wolf vig, who likely does exist, are the two highest priority targets.

I'm not voting for you either right now, but that's an odd post to say the least.
Last edited by twdog on 09 Sep 2013, 12:22:24, edited 2 times in total.
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 09 Sep 2013, 09:56:09

Ozymandias wrote:
Rictus wrote:Mirrored: Highly unlikely. This requires Hellheart (and Rekard) to be a target of a Contestant, which could only be the Jailer.

I don't think that fits for rekard-- if he were Jailed, then you would have actually targeted the Jailer, who would show up as a "Wolf" to you (since Mirrored codes the same way as Confused)-- not a "Contestant" like rekard did.

Yes, I meant rekard would had to have been targeted by the wolf seer. Didn't make it into my draft of the post.
Charming, to the last.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 09:59:53

Rictus wrote:
Ozymandias wrote:

Yes, I meant rekard would had to have been targeted by the wolf seer. Didn't make it into my draft of the post.

Ahh, but then he would have showed up as "Seer" to you.

Though if rekard were targeted by the Wolf Power Blocker, then you're right, you would have seen him as "Contestant."

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 10:03:12

I'll take Cosmic Jokes for $1000 please.

This player is not what people say he is.

Who is RaveBomb?

Do not waste time with me. I am NOT a wolf, even though I've been seered as one repeatedly. I'm beginning to suspect that I'm the Cosmic Joke. Which is appropriate and amusing. :flail:
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 10:06:19

Rictus wrote:Quantum: Too hard to figure out.

When doing analysis relating to Quantum, there's an easy shortcut. If the Quantum Seer is in the game, it is possible that there is one duplicate Seer type. Don't think of the Quantum states that are being narrowed down, etc. In the end, once it resolves, the Quantum will by definition have simply functioned indistinguishably from whatever it resolved as. Relevant rule link.

Merely listing the role on the potential Seers table makes analysis harder, because if we narrow two peoples' types to, say for instance Paranoid -- we can't rule out that one is Paranoid Seer and one is Quantum Seer that resolved as Paranoid. They could both be human, rather than one being a lying wolf.

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 09 Sep 2013, 10:08:48

RaveBomb wrote:I'll take Cosmic Jokes for $1000 please.

Who is RaveBomb?

Do not waste time with me. I am NOT a wolf, even though I've been seered as one repeatedly. I'm beginning to suspect that I'm the Cosmic Joke. Which is appropriate and amusing. :flail:

That sounds like something a wolf would say, isn't it? :ugeek:

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 10:12:05

Who is RaveBomb?

Actually, claimed seers have seered ICB more often as a Wolf (three times, to Rave's two)-- and have NEVER claimed to not Seer ICB as one.

So I think ICB is the more likely Cosmic Joke?

Which, personally anyway, seems a little more appropriate and much more amusing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 10:15:29

Nitestorm wrote:

Who is RaveBomb?

It'd be a stupid thing to bring to the groups attention though. "Hey I'm a wolf but you can ignore me." I'm not even on the groups radar at the moment, so what Wolfy reason would I have to say "Hey shoot me!" right now?

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 10:17:56

Admetus wrote:
Rictus wrote:Quantum: Too hard to figure out.

When doing analysis relating to Quantum, there's an easy shortcut. If the Quantum Seer is in the game, it is possible that there is one duplicate Seer type. Don't think of the Quantum states that are being narrowed down, etc. In the end, once it resolves, the Quantum will by definition have simply functioned indistinguishably from whatever it resolved as. Relevant rule link.

Merely listing the role on the potential Seers table makes analysis harder, because if we narrow two peoples' types to, say for instance Paranoid -- we can't rule out that one is Paranoid Seer and one is Quantum Seer that resolved as Paranoid. They could both be human, rather than one being a lying wolf.

I don't think that's correct.

One of the other rules states ...

Rules wrote:Duplicate Roles
The only roles that may have duplicates in this game are marked in the role list: the Networker and the Paparazzi. No seer type is duplicated.

... so my assumption is that the "subset of seers" forming the possible Quantum pool only included Seer types not initially in the game.
Last edited by Ozymandias on 09 Sep 2013, 10:18:37, edited 1 time in total.

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 09 Sep 2013, 10:18:21

RaveBomb wrote:
Nitestorm wrote:

Who is RaveBomb?

It'd be a stupid thing to bring to the groups attention though. "Hey I'm a wolf but you can ignore me." I'm not even on the groups radar at the moment, so what Wolfy reason would I have to say "Hey shoot me!" right now?

You incorrectly assume I think like a reasonable person. In any case, I don't understand wolf logic anyways - you're the expert so please tell me more. :o

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 10:23:01

Nitestorm wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:It'd be a stupid thing to bring to the groups attention though. "Hey I'm a wolf but you can ignore me." I'm not even on the groups radar at the moment, so what Wolfy reason would I have to say "Hey shoot me!" right now?

You incorrectly assume I think like a reasonable person. In any case, I don't understand wolf logic anyways - you're the expert so please tell me more. :o

The expert at what, wolfness? Seriously if I was a wolf, I'd have been dead three days ago.

On the flip side, if you're not a reasonable person, then you must be a wolf.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 09 Sep 2013, 10:28:01

Ozymandias wrote:

Who is RaveBomb?

Actually, claimed seers have seered ICB more often as a Wolf (three times, to Rave's two)-- and have NEVER claimed to not Seer ICB as one.

So I think ICB is the more likely Cosmic Joke?

Which, personally anyway, seems a little more appropriate and much more amusing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So here's the part of the game where I'm just going to lay it out there, because I definitely don't want people analyzing the seers with bad info.

I don't believe I could be the cosmic joke, no matter how funny it would be to certain segments of the population. But it's because I am the jailer. And now, when I repeat that twdog is lying, people will understand that this means I've jailed twdog (on night 1).

It's also part of what I'm using as a basis for leiden being the target seer -- as I jailed Ozy on night 5, blocking smirker from seeing Ozy which in turn might have affected leiden's targeting of smirker.

It also tells me the wolves did power blocks on the following people:

Me on night 2
Leiden on night 3
Furin E. Meat on night 4

Because no one's mentioned also being blocked on those nights and neither they, nor their targets, were my jailed person.

If anyone wants to claim they were blocked on nights 3 or 4, come on down. We can resolve this shit in a hurry. I won't disclose who my targets were on those nights (since it's not relevant) unless someone wants to argue the case.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 10:29:57

A couple of points that immediately came to mind in the thread have already been brought up: mirrored seer would work for Rictus with the right people targeting him (edit: or not, per ICB), and I think Admetus' interpretation of quantum is correct -- quantum resolving to the role of an existing seer would not be a duplicate role, exactly.

As far as Rictus being unlikely to be insane, note that purely random results would give about 67% of the time a contestant would have only two repeats of any roles in four seerings, 30% of the time they would have three repeats, and ~3.7% of the time they would get the same result all 4 times. So three results as a wolf is not unreasonable, especially if ICB or Ravebomb are a cosmic joke.
Last edited by Ionitor on 09 Sep 2013, 10:32:17, edited 1 time in total.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 09 Sep 2013, 10:31:24

Since I've put that out there, I'll go on out and say that I misposted on day 3 -- I posted in thread something that was meant for a PM to necklessone. I caught it immediately, but I had no idea who saw it... so I played off being a seer for a couple of days, figuring it was safer to be 1 of X seers than 1 of 1 jailers.

That's why I lied about being a seer. :)

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 10:33:02

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:It's also part of what I'm using as a basis for leiden being the target seer -- as I jailed Ozy on night 5

Aww, ICB, I didn't realize you cared!

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 09 Sep 2013, 10:34:14

Ozymandias wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:It's also part of what I'm using as a basis for leiden being the target seer -- as I jailed Ozy on night 5

I didn't, until then.

Unless you're the handsome devil. :p

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 10:34:26

Ozymandias wrote:

Jailing doesn't mean that he didn't think you were the evil seer or the power blocker. ;-)

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 09 Sep 2013, 10:34:42

RaveBomb wrote:
Nitestorm wrote:
RaveBomb wrote:It'd be a stupid thing to bring to the groups attention though. "Hey I'm a wolf but you can ignore me." I'm not even on the groups radar at the moment, so what Wolfy reason would I have to say "Hey shoot me!" right now?

The expert at what, wolfness? Seriously if I was a wolf, I'd have been dead three days ago.

On the flip side, if you're not a reasonable person, then you must be a wolf.

And here comes the baseless wolf accusations.... :roll:

:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 09 Sep 2013, 10:36:02

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:Since I've put that out there, I'll go on out and say that I misposted on day 3 -- I posted in thread something that was meant for a PM to necklessone. I caught it immediately, but I had no idea who saw it... so I played off being a seer for a couple of days, figuring it was safer to be 1 of X seers than 1 of 1 jailers.

That's why I lied about being a seer. :)

So you openly admit to lying to all of us huh? Hmm, something smells wolfy to me...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 09 Sep 2013, 10:37:01

Ozymandias wrote:

It does explain why he was very interested to hear who I targeted and did not receive a Dossier from. :lol:

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 10:38:06

Nitestorm wrote:And here comes the baseless wolf accusations.... :roll:

:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: :flail:

Hey, you started it. :lol:

I'll take scapegoats for $800 please.

Glitter-fang

redacted (was twdog and will be twdog again)

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 09 Sep 2013, 10:39:51

OOC: Ravebomb, LOVE your new title... but what's a Point of Sale Trumpet, anyway? :p

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 10:40:35

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:And now, when I repeat that twdog is lying, people will understand that this means I've jailed twdog (on night 1).

Well, since there's no power in play that can redirect the Jailer, I guess that settles that: twdog

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 10:42:04

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:OOC: Ravebomb, LOVE your new title... but what's a Point of Sale Trumpet, anyway? :p

(Hmm... I wouldn't know... Someone is messing with things... :P )

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 10:44:36

If we have another vig around, twdog is the ideal shot. I can't even pretend that we should lynch someone else so that we can get good data from today, but I'll hold off my vote for now.

Hm.... Alternatively, would there be any wisdom in keeping twdog alive? The power blocker can't keep him from being seered...

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 10:51:04

Reasons to Vig/lynch twdog:
We eliminate his ability, if he has one
We get prizes
We avoid penalties
It is easier to find another wolf tomorrow than today, due to more seer results coming in

Reasons to lynch someone else:
twdog can be used to help calibrate potentially useful seers
- However, he's only useful as calibration, and the useful seers may be more useful by getting results on unknowns
Our prize tomorrow should be better, if we mis-lynch today
A vig seer may be able to reload one of our vigilantes (pure speculation)
We can watch twdog squirm

I think this still adds up to it being a good idea to lynch him, but I wanted those down for my own reference anyway.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 09 Sep 2013, 10:52:35

I'm going to confirm ICB's story.

But I am not the target seer. In an attempt to gain some sort of information - which ICB did with his confirmation of being the jailer, I stated that I seer'd smirker, when I really seer'd Ozy - which I was blocked from due to him being jailed.

I repeat, I seer'd Ozy on Night 5 and was blocked, apparently, by ICB being the jailer.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 10:58:00

Ionitor wrote:Reasons to lynch someone else:
- However, he's only useful as calibration, and the useful seers may be more useful by getting results on unknowns.

If seers wants to calibrate themselves, can't they now do so just as well on ICB?

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 10:59:14

Ozymandias wrote:
Ionitor wrote:Reasons to lynch someone else:
- However, he's only useful as calibration, and the useful seers may be more useful by getting results on unknowns.

If seers wants to calibrate themselves, can't they now do so just as well on ICB?

It's highly likely that ICB will be untargetable tonight...

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 11:00:59

leiden wrote:I'm going to confirm ICB's story.

But I am not the target seer. In an attempt to gain some sort of information - which ICB did with his confirmation of being the jailer, I stated that I seer'd smirker, when I really seer'd Ozy - which I was blocked from due to him being jailed.

I repeat, I seer'd Ozy on Night 5 and was blocked, apparently, by ICB being the jailer.

A target seer only gets redirected if his target has a target -- since Ozy didn't/couldn't target anyone, a target seer would have received a null result from him last night.

Ozymandias
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby Ozymandias » 09 Sep 2013, 11:02:55

Ionitor wrote:

A target seer only gets redirected if his target has a target -- since Ozy didn't/couldn't target anyone, a target seer would have received a null result from him last night.

I think leiden was just saying that ICB's conclusion that leiden MUST be the Target Seer is incorrect because it was a based on a little lie that leiden told of his own about seering Smirker last night.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 09 Sep 2013, 11:06:10

Ozymandias wrote:
Ionitor wrote:

I think leiden was just saying that ICB's conclusion that leiden MUST be the Target Seer is incorrect because it was a based on a little lie that leiden told of his own about seering Smirker last night.

This.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 11:10:58

Well, I'll be at a practice tonight but I will make sure I check in time to make sure nobody has counter-claimed ICB's jailer or shot twdog, and vote twdog now.
Can I emphasize this would be the appropriate time to use a vig, and if one doesn't show up, we can pretty much assume we've seen all the vigilantes?

That would make it the best move to return to San tomorrow for prompt lynching of wolf #3. We will catch up some of our deficit in a hurry.

-edit-
Pants. I am stupid. If we assume it is only the wolf vig holding back -- and I most certainly don't believe that myself -- but it's the only reasonable exception... then it doesn't guarantee beyond a doubt that San is a wolf.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 11:17:02

Ionitor wrote:Reasons to Vig/lynch twdog:
We eliminate his ability, if he has one
We get prizes
We avoid penalties

It is easier to find another wolf tomorrow than today, due to more seer results coming in

Reasons to lynch someone else:
- However, he's only useful as calibration, and the useful seers may be more useful by getting results on unknowns
Our prize tomorrow should be better, if we mis-lynch today
A vig seer may be able to reload one of our vigilantes (pure speculation)
We can watch twdog squirm

I think this still adds up to it being a good idea to lynch him, but I wanted those down for my own reference anyway.

Given your vote sniping track record, I can't imagine you even considered suggesting anything except: all the humans in the room jump on the prize train.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 11:22:45

I snipe to make my vote worthwhile, not prizes (and it's not a "real" snipe if I give people more than a minute to react ;-) ).

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 11:27:08

By the way, assuming that we are going to lynch twdog, can we get some discussion about who should follow? I'm normally against that, but if there are somehow some last minute-shenanigans (somebody vigs twdog or otherwise makes him safe) it'd be nice to have some other options already discussed.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 11:30:05

Ionitor wrote:By the way, assuming that we are going to lynch twdog, can we get some discussion about who should follow? I'm normally against that, but if there are somehow some last minute-shenanigans (somebody vigs twdog or otherwise makes him safe) it'd be nice to have some other options already discussed.

I still think we can process-of-elimination the vigilantes, starting with the more suspicious San one. Doesn't seem to be a popular idea from the posters thus far.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 11:35:28

Considering that all signs so far point to only one networker in the game initially (dfer), I think the assumption that there are X number of human and X number of wolf vigilantes is a stretch, much less assuming how human San would react to human blindsniper.

Edit: Also, with two wolves and a bunch of seer results, I don't think we need to kill people for taking vig shots.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Sep 2013, 11:44:44

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU WIN A PRIZE!!!! SEE BELOW TO REVEAL YOUR PRIZE!!!!!

I’m the wolf vig

Ok, sheep, here’s how we’re gonna do this. I can’t give this shot away, so I’m going to have some fun with it.

We know who the human networker is, he most unwisely PM’d me. At EOD I will vig kill the networker at the last minute, unless every player votes for me. BUT! If every player votes for me, I’m going to kill the last one to vote for me.

Of course, if you save the networker from my shot, then I hope you still jail him, otherwise he’s in for some DEEP HURTING!!!

I really hope you all try to save him, because it’s been ages since I've shot a seer.
Last edited by twdog on 09 Sep 2013, 11:48:43, edited 1 time in total.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 09 Sep 2013, 11:45:44

Next is RaveBomb, unless someone wants to make the case for a cosmic joke or me being wrong about aldax.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 11:48:01

Okay that was unexpected.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 11:48:53

I kind of hope twdog is telling the truth. It would eliminate many of the more analytical players as suspects. :P

Pre-edit: Actually, megalomaniacal speeches are part of a grand tradition of "proven" wolves.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 09 Sep 2013, 11:53:42

Ionitor wrote:I kind of hope twdog is telling the truth. It would eliminate many of the more analytical players as suspects. :P

Pre-edit: Actually, megalomaniacal speeches are part of a grand tradition of "proven" wolves.

Well I've seen one before from ICB. I guess it does seem like more of a fun way to spend your day than trying the long shot jailer-counter-claim.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic

Postby RaveBomb » 09 Sep 2013, 11:57:19

It's obvious then. I vote for twdog last, he vig's me, you can all see that I'm fuxed with and y'all can continue tomorrow with some better info.

Besides, we REALLY know who twdog really wants to shoot. Right there sparkle-honey?

Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Nitestorm » 09 Sep 2013, 11:57:39

Ionitor wrote:By the way, assuming that we are going to lynch twdog, can we get some discussion about who should follow? I'm normally against that, but if there are somehow some last minute-shenanigans (somebody vigs twdog or otherwise makes him safe) it'd be nice to have some other options already discussed.

I would offer up Ozymandias, but it seems none of you sheep are willing to go after such an obvious wolf. :(

RaveBomb appears to be a popular alternate choice, which isn't too bad of a non-Ozymandias option. :flail:

FurinMirado
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby FurinMirado » 09 Sep 2013, 11:59:06

Ionitor wrote:I kind of hope twdog is telling the truth. It would eliminate many of the more analytical players as suspects. :P

I know! He was nice enough to give us extra time to think about targets for our next lynch by confirming himself. He's a swell guy. We should send his Wolf friends a Shoggoth-of-the-Month club gift basket. Really show we appreciate his help.

Personally I could care less about the Networker. We're at the point in the game where we have to reveal everything anyway.

Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Ionitor » 09 Sep 2013, 12:00:18

RaveBomb wrote:It's obvious then. I vote for twdog last, he vig's me, you can all see that I'm fuxed with and y'all can continue tomorrow with some better info.

Besides, we REALLY know who twdog really wants to shoot. Right there sparkle-honey?

He'll shoot you with the bullet he doesn't have, which will save the networker that doesn't exist AND we don't need?

Pre-edit: Yeah, what Furin said.

twdog

Postby twdog » 09 Sep 2013, 12:00:39

RaveBomb wrote:It's obvious then. I vote for twdog last, he vig's me, you can all see that I'm fuxed with and y'all can continue tomorrow with some better info.

I'm tempted to shoot you just for your apostrophe misuse.

Return to “Under the Bright Lights”