Day 8: P-PPoPV

Try not to sweat too much.
User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Ionitor » 11 Sep 2013, 16:43:04

ICB, my problem is assuming that we know everything that could happen at night. It's pretty clear that's not true, and since two the claims revolve around leiden (who was very likely the night vig), I'm not ready to lynch sphenodont just for his claim that he didn't get anything. I think we need to keep it in mind, though.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 83
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 06:46:46
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Muncie, IN

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 16:43:39

Sphenodont

ICB, I didn't get a dossier. I submitted both a seer and the Ravebomb vig, and I received confirmation of the kill - but not even a mention of the seer. I'm not entirely sure what that means - perhaps the order changed?

addition edit:
I assumed I could only have one action per night, which is why I didn't get a seer. The order changing could explain it.

Ionitor wrote:leiden (who was very likely the night vig)


I am the night vig.

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3729
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Admetus » 11 Sep 2013, 16:57:41

I will bite.

I was kind of in the middle of spreadsheeting, and I have to get back to that shortly. But first the possibilities as I see them.

I'm going to set aside the "leiden can't seer while night vigging." That's simply a matter of whether you believe he's brazen enough to invent a lie, when it's so much easier to just claim a vision.

  • If the wolves are PMing their role orders to necklessone, it is possible a wolf miscommunication led to a fake seer-wolf thinking he was scheduled to be blocked, but wasn't. In this case, the suspicious one is the one that spoke first, which is Rictus. The lie could have been aborted if a wolf saw someone else claimed blocking in the thread already, while the truthful person would report his block in any case.
  • If the wolves make a pants-on-head error in their lies, they would probably have had someone say something about it in the wolf thread. That means the second one is more suspicious, because if Rictus made a mistake in the lies, they would have had Sphenodont cover it. If Sphenodont made the error, there's no time to fix it, it's just done.
  • Lastly, and kind of most likely to me, someone could have had a one-use jailer power as a reward for lynching dferrantino. On that day, Rictus claimed he got a Networker power, and leiden says he got a night-vigilante power (that he misunderstood?). A one-time jailer power is on the same level as those.

Breaking out of list for a minute... The people who could have had major powers given to them along with the others we've already seen include:
Ozymandias, FurinMirado, stigmata, leiden, Rictus, Ionitor, redead

Not Ozy, a night action wouldn't have worked since he got lynched.
Rictus and leiden claimed powers.
FurinMirado (edit and Stigmata) are dead.

That leaves Ionitor, and redead as people who could have had a one-use power. Now, if they were a human, I'd expect them to come forward and say something about it. Redead seems to only show up really late in the day, so if it was him we might have to wait until it's so late it will seem extra wolfy to me.

If it was a wolf, perhaps they decided they would power-block one seer, and jail another seer, and let them clash and die in the recriminations.


So since no human has come out, and since I'm going to assume the wolves didn't make a pants-on-head error, I'm going to assume it was a wolf using a one-time power.

Yes yes I know I haven't voted yet necklessone, thanks for the note. I'll make sure to pick someone just after I finish this spreadsheet. Late-ish work plus errands plus dinner, you know. I'll get there.
Last edited by Admetus on 11 Sep 2013, 17:44:20, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Ionitor » 11 Sep 2013, 17:08:33

Admetus wrote:Breaking out of list for a minute... The people who could have had major powers given to them along with the others we've already seen include:
Ozymandias, FurinMirado, stigmata, leiden, Rictus, Ionitor, redead

Not Ozy, a night action wouldn't have worked since he got lynched.
Rictus and leiden claimed powers.
FurinMirado is dead.

That leaves stigmata, Ionitor, and redead as people who could have had a one-use power. Now, if they were a human, I'd expect them to come forward and say something about it. Redead seems to only show up really late in the day, so if it was him we might have to wait until it's so late it will seem extra wolfy to me.

While I don't like that this is pointing at me, and I don't necessarily think that there's not something more basic going on (like the fact that an extra power could have been handed out to a wolf on almost any other night), I should point out that stigmata is above suspicion. Or below it, more appropriately. 6 feet below.

redead
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Aug 2013, 20:47:10

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby redead » 11 Sep 2013, 17:12:48

I'm voting for Visigoth. Revenge vote. I don't think anyone analyze my history of late, under-the-wire voting patterns and believe me to be a wolf.

Give me another minute and I'll look for more evidence.

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3729
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Admetus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:17:59

Thanks Ionitor for the Stigmata correction. But there really can't be any other day, can there? I mean, leiden can correct me if I'm wrong about him getting his one-use power at the same time as Rictus got something that looks pretty similar. On the day we killed twdog, there was a secret prize, it was secret maul immunity. There were no other human prizes. There might have been boons to the wolves, but that is kind of hard to factor in. We've only gotten one hint about that, it was an information based prize the night Omega went (if memory serves).

So it's between you and redead for the "wolfily hiding a jailer power" theory. Admittedly just a theory, but it fits the facts well.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby sphenodont » 11 Sep 2013, 17:24:31

OOC: Started typing this up a while back, but was interrupted. Haven't read Admetus's post yet.

You know, if the Steel Okonomiyaki weren't already confirmed as human, I'd suspect him of being a wolf.
Maybe we can blame it on his dying very quickly in most recent games?
That's really unfair to say. But he does seem like he's being played by the wolfies.
Three people claim to have been blocked last night. We came outright and reported it right away, because it's what happened. If we were on the wolf team, we would have come up with a much better story (including NOT claiming to be a naive seer), and IF we were wolves, we really wouldn't claim to have been blocked viewing a guy who was freshly killed and revealed.
Of course, the story seems to be that these wolves are playing the "oh-so-obvious-that-it-couldn't-be-wolves" game, but how likely is that?
Now, stepping back... there is a possibility that there are more special prize powers that have been handed out by the GM, and maybe the wolves got their hands on some of them, but it's much more likely that someone is lying.
Which leads back to ICB claiming that it's us. Which he's perfectly free to do.
If he wants to be the bits and bits to Day Three's kibble.

redead
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Aug 2013, 20:47:10

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby redead » 11 Sep 2013, 17:30:33

I am trying to come up with a 'jumping to conclusions' mat as a noob, and I've already had to throw out two versions.

Admetus, what is the evidence that I'm a secret wolf jailer?

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 17:31:28

Rictus wrote:I'm going out to see the LT Dan Band w/ my family so won't be around. But here's a few thoughts:


10 Contestants, 5 wolves.

Admetus
Aldax
blindsniper83
Griffypoo
Ionitor
Iron Clad Burrito
leiden
Nitestorm
Okaros
redead
Rictus
San
Smirker
sphenodont
Visigoth

Claimed Seers:
Aldax
Ionitor
Leiden
Rictus
San
Sphenodont
Visigoth

Not:
Admetus
Blindsniper
Griffypoo
ICB
Nitestorm
Okaros
redead
Smirker


7 claimed as seers. I'd guess 1 is a wolf.
8 unclaimed seers. If 1 wolf is hiding as seer, then there's 4 in here.

So I'm going to start by looking in the non-seers.

I'd also like someone to look at the people who were blocked last night and what that might mean.

This is a hurried post, so feel free to critique.

OK. Critique.. why am I not on the claimed seers list? I'll have to check this more later for other inaccuracies. :P

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3729
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Admetus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:34:19

redead wrote:I am trying to come up with a 'jumping to conclusions' mat as a noob, and I've already had to throw out two versions.

Admetus, what is the evidence that I'm a secret wolf jailer?

My theory is that if a major power like jailer was handed out as a prize, it would have been on the day dferrantino was killed. That's when other major powers were awarded, like a Networker power and a Vigilante power. A jailer power fits in there, balance wise. There have not been any other opportunities for such an award, in my opinion.

If it was a human that jailed one of the seers today, they would have copped to it. No harm in admitting it was something a human did. Hell, leiden's asking us to believe he shot a dude as a human, and killed a human, and people are fine with it.

If it was wolf, this is a good way to get the humans to kill two of their own through lynch. They lynch sphenodont, seer. They lynch Rictus, seer. Then they start thinking of alternate possibilities, too late.

So anyways, the suspects on that theory's list are very few. Just you and Ionitor.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:36:11

Smirker wrote:
Rictus wrote:I'm going out to see the LT Dan Band w/ my family so won't be around. But here's a few thoughts:


10 Contestants, 5 wolves.

Admetus
Aldax
blindsniper83
Griffypoo
Ionitor
Iron Clad Burrito
leiden
Nitestorm
Okaros
redead
Rictus
San
Smirker
sphenodont
Visigoth

Claimed Seers:
Aldax
Ionitor
Leiden
Rictus
San
Sphenodont
Visigoth

Not:
Admetus
Blindsniper
Griffypoo
ICB
Nitestorm
Okaros
redead
Smirker


7 claimed as seers. I'd guess 1 is a wolf.
8 unclaimed seers. If 1 wolf is hiding as seer, then there's 4 in here.

So I'm going to start by looking in the non-seers.

I'd also like someone to look at the people who were blocked last night and what that might mean.

This is a hurried post, so feel free to critique.

OK. Critique.. why am I not on the claimed seers list? I'll have to check this more later for other inaccuracies. :P


Did anyone not see my regularly posted Seer results? It was even completely accurate! :shock:

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Rictus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:41:04

1. Admetus is talking Sense to me. Is it wolf talk ? Don't no, running out of time to consider the facts and mill it over.
2. Smirker - no idea, thought I just grabbed names from the seer post.
3. Leiden - who did you seer last night when you were blocked? Rave bomb?
Charming, to the last.
.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby sphenodont » 11 Sep 2013, 17:43:24

Vote looks like this, unless I'm missing something:

Ionitor : 2 : blindsniper83, Okaros
Okaros : 2 : San, Rictus
Nitestorm : 2 : Aldax, Ionitor
sphenodont : 2 : Iron Clad Burrito, leiden
Visigoth : 2 : Nitestorm, redead
Admetus : 1 : Smirker
redead : 1 : Visigoth

Yet to vote: Admetus, sphenodont

redead
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Aug 2013, 20:47:10

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby redead » 11 Sep 2013, 17:43:54

Well .... I've come up pretty empty on Visigoth so far. Here are his votes:

Ionitor
Rywn
Nitestorm
twdog
Ravebomb
twdog
Ozy

Looks pretty human to me. As such, I'm backing off and changing my vote to Ionitor. Both as a way to show that I am not wolfy jailkeeper, and as a tiebreaker.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 83
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 06:46:46
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Muncie, IN

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 17:44:41

Rictus wrote:3. Leiden - who did you seer last night when you were blocked? Rave bomb?


I never said I was blocked. I said I didn't receive a dossier - I didn't even receive a mention of "there is no dossier tonight" or anything like that.

I vig'd Ravebomb, got a message confirming this. I received NOTHING regarding my seer, which was Smirker. Whom I am seering again tonight.

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby sphenodont » 11 Sep 2013, 17:45:13

Nitestorm for preservation.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:46:10

Aldax wrote:So, last night, after 2 unsuccessful tries my paranoia and I managed to look at leiden's heart. My vision revealed him as someone who is afflicted by the same curse as me. The words "Seer" burned brightly above his head, making me sigh in relief. Nitestorm, however is raising some alarms. Even though he's being his adorably paranoid self I think it's been WAY too overplayed, it's as if he wants to hide in plain sight, I see him as the kid who shouted "Wolf, but now instead of a kid is a Wolf just shouting because he wants us to think he's one of us. May retract later, depending on some more analysis


I smell a wolf. :o

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:46:57

Ionitor wrote:At the moment, I'm going to go with Nitestorm. I would have expected more Ozy votes from him, and their interactions seemed a bit "scripted".


Yet another wolf going after me, I know I'm super threatening due to my accurate Seer results, but come on. :?

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 17:48:05

I'm going to support Okaros for now because while I strongly suspect others I am comfortable with voting for him and as a method of testing out seer results..

sphenodont
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 4362
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 05:36:16
TWG 1 Posts: 1671
TWG 2 Posts: 737
Location: Bloomington, IL (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby sphenodont » 11 Sep 2013, 17:48:17

Nitestorm wrote:I smell a wolf. :o


I can recommend a good ENT specialist. They can probably get that hairball out of your nose.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:48:49

sphenodont wrote:Nitestorm for preservation.


sphenodont, as he is clearly wolf. Look at his recent behavior, he's voting for me out of "preservation". What a pitiful excuse, something only a wolf would use. :evil:

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Ionitor » 11 Sep 2013, 17:49:58

A few thoughts, in case I die by lynch or maul:

1) Be careful about making assumptions that you know how the game works, without additional evidence. Don't lynch someone because they made a claim that doesn't make sense, do it because they made a claim that doesn't make sense AND they are dropping wolf tells.

2) With Ozy around for 7 days, I expect that the vote history is not super-useful. Use it for cues, not full justifications.

3) Don't assume you know the distribution of seers/other powers. I expect necklessone gave the wolves multiple seers, though I'm unsure how many (i.e., I won't assume ;) ).

4) Watch for the people that push down the first three paths, and have done so in the past. I have a pretty strong feeling that the wolves are using their informational advantage to the fullest, which means that they are making sure that later reveals make them look less suspicious.

5) Go with your gut. Look for the tells. That's what pointed to dfer and twdog at first, and Ozy to a lesser extent.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4639
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby necklessone » 11 Sep 2013, 17:50:39

Ionitor : 3 : blindsniper83, Okaros, redead
Nitestorm : 3 : Aldax, Ionitor, sphenodont
Okaros : 3 : San, Rictus, Smirker
sphenodont : 3 : Iron Clad Burrito, leiden, Nitestorm
redead : 1 : Visigoth

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Ionitor » 11 Sep 2013, 17:51:49

Oh, and the seers really need a full analysis tomorrow. I will do so if I survive.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:52:05

In the unfortunate even I am lynched due to you pitiful humans falling for obvious wolf manipulation, I propose the following as targets for lynch the following day:

Aldax, Ionitor, sphenodont.

If I am mauled, the choices still apply. It's completely randomly picked choices, so you can be assured there was no wolf influence.

On an unrelated note, Ozymandias is dead, so we all win (especially me. :mrgreen:)

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3729
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Admetus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:52:40

It's a bunch of effin' two-vote wagons. I want to vote between redead and Ionitor. Redead has the late-vote, easy to see how he'd just be coached by a wolf board message kind of thing going. I re-read Ionitor's defense up-thread. Half of it was about Ozy, not about Ionitor.

Look at this colored chart: on Google docs

I can't believe that wolves would put three votes in a row on Day 1 to lynch a human. It strains credibility. But then... the second place there is Ionitor! It does make sense that there might be an overreaction if the wolves were going to lose a person on Day 1.

It seems very close, to me.

I kind of wish redead had said something more in his own defense. I mean, I was mostly hoping he'd come forward as a secret jailer so it would be a human thing, then, and we could move to other discussions.

prepostedit
god damnit stop posting while i'm trying to vote

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 83
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 06:46:46
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Muncie, IN

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 17:53:35

Nitestorm wrote:pitiful humans


WOLF TELL? Perhaps I should switch my vote.

User avatar
Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 3729
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 13:43:55
TWG 1 Posts: 0
custom_title: Birthday Boy
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Admetus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:54:12

Ionitor wrote:Oh, and the seers really need a full analysis tomorrow. I will do so if I survive.

This I can agree on. I was going to begin to do that but as I am on my way out of the house now, it would similarly have to wait until tomorrow.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:54:59

leiden wrote:
Nitestorm wrote:pitiful humans


WOLF TELL? Perhaps I should switch my vote.


On an unrelated note, I've added a fourth potential wolf suspect:

Aldax, Ionitor, sphenodont, leiden.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 17:55:46

Erg. I call BS on leiden.

He said he could only do one night action? This i can believe.

However, the revised order of night operations (if he never got an inquiry on which he wanted to do) is Seer---> THEN Vigilante. So, if he wasn't prompted then I would've expected him to have gotten his seering off instead.

If someone DOES think they are a good seer, please make sure to check leiden out thoroughly.

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Rictus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:57:15

Smirker wrote:Erg. I call BS on leiden.

He said he could only do one night action? This i can believe.

However, the revised order of night operations (if he never got an inquiry on which he wanted to do) is Seer---> THEN Vigilante. So, if he wasn't prompted then I would've expected him to have gotten his seering off instead.

If someone DOES think they are a good seer, please make sure to check leiden out thoroughly.

I tried, it was blocked.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 17:57:53

I imagine I'll survive tonight, so I'll try and work out a better case via vote cues for tomorrow (before i goto bed tonight).

[e]: side note: I'm still delighted I managed to get the only valid seering I could've this game. :) If nothing else, i will definitely be claiming that as a small personal victory.
Last edited by Smirker on 11 Sep 2013, 17:59:08, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:58:02

Rictus wrote:
Smirker wrote:Erg. I call BS on leiden.

He said he could only do one night action? This i can believe.

However, the revised order of night operations (if he never got an inquiry on which he wanted to do) is Seer---> THEN Vigilante. So, if he wasn't prompted then I would've expected him to have gotten his seering off instead.

If someone DOES think they are a good seer, please make sure to check leiden out thoroughly.

I tried, it was blocked.


Or perhaps you are simply lying and covering for your fellow wolf? :shock:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 83
Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 06:46:46
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Muncie, IN

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 17:58:25

Smirker wrote:words

I specified that I wanted the kill to go off first. I was unaware that the order was revised - likely due to lack of paying attention due to RL workload this week.

Wolves are making a play on me.

User avatar
Nitestorm
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1379
Joined: 31 Jul 2013, 04:38:27

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Nitestorm » 11 Sep 2013, 17:58:31

Smirker wrote:I imagine I'll survive tonight, so I'll try and work out a better case via vote cues for tomorrow (before i goto bed tonight).


If I survive tonight, more paranoia for all!

User avatar
Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore
Posts: 1393
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 07:27:01
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Virginia

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Rictus » 11 Sep 2013, 17:59:18

Fine. Chang my vote to Nitestorm. Bolded and colored blue.
Charming, to the last.
.

User avatar
Ionitor
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
Posts: 2925
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:15:42
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Minnesota (Central Time)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Ionitor » 11 Sep 2013, 17:59:53

I seered Nitestorm as a seer. I thought about lying to try to catch a maul, but decided that was likely to blow up in my face, for obvious reasons.

For my own survival:

(was ready to change to Okaros, redead, and sphenodont, in that order)

redead
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Aug 2013, 20:47:10

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby redead » 11 Sep 2013, 18:00:02

Switch again to sphenodont. If this gets in under the wire

User avatar
Smirker
Post Courtesan
Posts: 4302
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 16:56:18
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: CST - USA

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 18:00:16

leiden wrote:
Smirker wrote:words

I specified that I wanted the kill to go off first. I was unaware that the order was revised - likely due to lack of paying attention due to RL workload this week.

Wolves are making a play on me.

I wish I had the time to double-check that before EOD. But, I thought it needed saying in case I didnt get another chance.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4639
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby necklessone » 11 Sep 2013, 18:00:47

What a tense conclusion. We'll be right back.

Commercial.

User avatar
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
Posts: 4639
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:13:44
TWG 1 Posts: 0
Location: Somerville, NJ (US Eastern Time Zone)

Re: Day 8: P-PPoPV

Postby necklessone » 11 Sep 2013, 18:05:10

We're sorry, redead, but you just missed the buzzer.

Nitestorm : 4 : Aldax, Ionitor, sphenodont, Rictus
Ionitor : 3 : blindsniper83, Okaros, redead
sphenodont : 3 : Iron Clad Burrito, leiden, Nitestorm
Okaros : 2 : San, Smirker
redead : 2 : Visigoth, Admetus


Return to “Under the Bright Lights”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest