Day 9: ((Dramatic Pause))

Try not to sweat too much.
necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 9: ((Dramatic Pause))

Postby necklessone » 11 Sep 2013, 18:24:39

"How about those massages, huh?" Nick is in a nice pink suit with a lavender ruffled shirt tonight. "I bet the few of you who stayed away from Ozy are really regretting it now?" The burly men, now shirtless and reeking of baby oil, depart the stage to a round of applause from the crowd. "So let's see if those massages kept your brains as limber as your bodies. The board, please."

Nitestorm : 4 : Aldax, Ionitor, sphenodont, Rictus
Ionitor : 3 : blindsniper83, Okaros, redead
sphenodont : 3 : Iron Clad Burrito, leiden, Nitestorm
Okaros : 2 : San, Smirker
redead : 2 : Visigoth, Admetus

The camera is back on Nick. "Such a nail biter, but we do have a clear vote leader. Did you make it three in a row?" The screen flashes "Contestant!!!" over Nitestorm's sad, live feed. Nick sighs and turns towards him. "Nitestorm, I'm pleased to tell you that you'll be reuniting with your evicted friend Ozymandias on our newest show: Deserted Island. 40 days, two men, one camera. Season premiere immediately after our finale episode."

As Nitestorm is led off, Nick heads over to the Giant Tan Box that's been on the stage for a few days. "It looks like we finally get to see what's inside," he says with a too much excitement for a slightly dusty box. He kicks at a corner and all four sides fall down dramatically. Inside is a large red X with a white envelope taped to the center. "It's the second strike! One more and the wolves will receive their secret powers…and one more bad lynch and you'll all be on your last life." He rips the envelope off the X and stuffs it into his pocket. "I'll also make sure the wolves get this."

Nick slaps himself in the forehead in an obviously over rehearsed gesture. "That's right, the wolves. They were up to their old tricks again. We let them know that we were going to need a contestant for 'Who Wants to Live in a Rancid Pile of Garbage' and they immediately let us know that there was one contestant for whom the smell would be an improvement." The trapdoor under Ionitor opens and the sweet smell of rot drifts from the opening. "Contestant Seer", reads the screens.

The lights dim and a spotlight illuminates Nick.

"8 contestants, 5 wolves. Things are getting grim indeed. So, contestants: who are the wolves?"

Nitestorm, Contestant, Lynched
Ionitor, Contestant Seer, Mauled

[+] Vote History
Smirker voted for Admetus (Retracted)
Nitestorm voted for Visigoth (Retracted)
San voted for Okaros
Iron Clad Burrito voted for sphenodont
Ionitor voted for blindsniper83 (Retracted)
blindsniper83 voted for Ionitor
Okaros voted for Ionitor
Visigoth voted for redead
Aldax voted for Nitestorm
Rictus voted for Okaros (Retracted)
Ionitor voted for Nitestorm
leiden voted for sphenodont
redead voted for Visigoth (Retracted)
redead voted for Ionitor
sphenodont voted for Nitestorm
Smirker voted for Okaros
Nitestorm voted for sphenodont
Admetus voted for redead
Rictus voted for Nitestorm
redead voted for sphenodont (too late)

Griffypoo may not miss any more votes.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Re: Day 9: ((Dramatic Pause))

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 18:29:40

Seer'd Smirker as contestant.

Hmph.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Sep 2013, 18:36:47

I'll admit I let Nitestorm get my goat and the idea of him and Ozy being wolves together started percolating in my brain. I got in a hurry.

Leiden, I seered you again, and again I got no dossier.

Seer list is below... please review and let me know if I missed something.

ALDAX

Night 1: Ravebomb = "Wolf" (CJ)
Night 2: Hellheart = "Seer"
Night 3: Ozy = "Contestant" (HD)
Night 4: Mister Furin = "Seer"
Night 5: leiden = "No Result"
Night 6: leiden = "No Result"
Night 7: Leiden = "Seer"
Night 8: TBD

MISTER FURIN = CONFIRMED HUMAN SEER

Night 1: Griffypoo = "Wolf" (relayed by necklessone)
Night 2: Griffypoo = "Wolf"
Night 3: Iron Clad Burrito = "Wolf"
Night 4: Ozy = "No Result" (HD)
Night 5: twdog = "Contestant"
DED.

IONITOR = Confirmed Human.

Night 1: San = "Seer"
Night 2: San = "Seer"
Night 3: stigmata = "Seer"
Night 4: Visigoth = "Seer"
Night 5: sphenodont = "Seer"
Night 6: Ravebomb = "No Result" (CJ)
Night 7: Nitestorm = "Seer"
Ded.

LEIDEN

Night 1: Ryvvn = "Contestant"
Night 2: Hellheart = "Contestant"
Night 3: Rekard = "No Result"
Night 4: Ionitor = "Seer"
Night 5: Ozy = "No Result" (HD)
Night 6: Ravebomb = "Wolf" (CJ)
Night 7: Smirker = No message back from GM.
Night 8: Smirker = "Contestant"

RICTUS

Night 1: Hellheart = "Wolf"
Night 2: Did not vote
Night 4: rekard = "Contestant"
Night 5: Ravebomb = "Wolf" (CJ)
Night 6: Smirker = "Wolf"
Night 7: Leiden: "No result"
Night 8: Leiden: "No result"

SAN ???

DOM = "Contestant"
Griffypoo = "Contestant"
Omega = "Contestant"
Admetus = "Seer"
Aldax = "Seer"
Okaros = "Wolf"

SMIRKER

Night 1: rekard = "Wolf"
Night 2: Ionitor = "Wolf"
Night 4: blindsniper = "Wolf"
Night 5: Ozy = "No Result" (HD)
Night 6: Ozy = "Contestant" (HD)
Night 7: Ravebomb = "wolf" (CJ)
Night 8: Aldax = "wolf"

SPHENODONT

Night 1: Ozy = "Contestant" (HD)
Night 2: Ozy = "Contestant" (HD)
Night 3: Mister Furin = "Contestant"
Night 4: rekard = "Contestant"
Night 5: San = "Contestant"
Night 6: Ionitor = "Contestant"
Night 7: Ravebomb = "No Result" (CJ)

VISIGOTH

Night 1: sphenodont = "Seer"
Night 2: DOM = "Contestant"
Night 3: twdog = "Wolf"
Night 4: rekard = "Seer"
Night 5: rekard = "Contestant"
Night 6: Aldax = "No Result"
Night 7: San = "Seer"

Simple_Simon - Confirmed Human Seer
Stigmata - Confirmed Human Seer
Hellheart - Confirmed Human Seer
Last edited by Rictus on 11 Sep 2013, 19:47:25, edited 3 times in total.
Charming, to the last.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 11 Sep 2013, 18:43:27

leiden wrote:Seer'd Smirker as contestant.

Hmph.

If it's any consolation.. you also read VERY wolfy to me -- but I know I seem really wolfy to most people too.

I seered Aldax last night and got my expected result.. Wolf.

I'm surprised they took out Ionitor to be honest. This affirmed the fact he was a Naive Seer but they took him when others were viable targets. So, either he was barking up the wrong tree and they want us to follow it, or they disliked how he was trying to organize us.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 11 Sep 2013, 18:46:14

Getting my vote in now, so I don't get distracted and forget for the third night in a row.

sphenodont, u wolfin' cool!

Vote based on people I think I have pegged as humans.

redead
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby redead » 11 Sep 2013, 18:53:27

I'm going to second an early vote for sphenodont. If only my vote had been two seconds earlier. I SHOULD NEVER HAVE WRITTEN "if this gets in under the wire". Think of the seconds I wasted! :cry:

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 19:01:47

Smirker wrote:
leiden wrote:Seer'd Smirker as contestant.

Hmph.

If it's any consolation.. you also read VERY wolfy to me -- but I know I seem really wolfy to most people too.

It was just your random calling me out the other day.

Also, if I'm reading wolfy to you - your reads aren't very good. I'm not sure how being totally up front about every move I make is wolf-like.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 11 Sep 2013, 19:44:29

One more thing before off to bed...

Aldax seered Leiden on Nights 5 and 6, with no results. I seered Leiden on Nights 7 and 8, with no results. Aldax seered Leiden as "Seer" on night 7. Weird.
Charming, to the last.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 11 Sep 2013, 19:47:03

Rictus wrote:One more thing before off to bed...

Aldax seered Leiden on Nights 5 and 6, with no results. I seered Leiden on Nights 7 and 8, with no results. Aldax seered Leiden as "Seer" on night 7. Weird.

I'm being set up, I tells ya.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 11 Sep 2013, 21:57:04

We have 7 people claiming to be seers, in 8 contestants -- and at least 2 humans are definitely not seers -- and 5 seers already dead. Someone's lying, obviously. I can't find the lie, though, except maybe in spheno/rictus.

My top 2 candidates are still spheno and okaros.

San
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby San » 12 Sep 2013, 03:53:59

Griffypoo Contestant
DastardlyOldMan Contestant
Omega Contestant
Admetus Seer <-- is a seer but has not presented any visions.
Aldax Seer
Nitestorm Seer
blindsniper83 Wolf
Okaros Wolf

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 12 Sep 2013, 04:47:20

Night 1 - sphenodont - Seer
Night 2 - DastardlyOldMan - Contestant
Night 3 - twdog - Wolf
Night 4 - rekard - Seer
Night 5 - rekard - Contestant
Night 6 - Aldax - No Dossier
Night 7 - San - Seer
Night 8 - Rictus - Contestant

And looking at San's latest results it's pretty clear he's the Vigilante Seer as he's seen both blindsniper83 and Okaros as wolves and they are both Vigilantes. Now I'm just trying to decide if the wolves would have been given a Vigilante of their own which the human Vigilante Seer could steal their kill or if it would be the other way around with the wolves having the Seer so they could snag their own Vigilante kill.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Sep 2013, 06:45:22

Lemme cast my vote in case I forget... sphenodont

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Sep 2013, 09:21:31

sphenodont : 3 : Griffypoo, redead, Iron Clad Burrito
Okaros : 1 : San

necklessone
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby necklessone » 12 Sep 2013, 09:25:21

Nick yawns. "Are you guys getting tired?," he asks the players, "Because it is way too boring in here. What would it take to spice things up? A random drawing for a new Veto ability? No, that might go very poorly indeed. How about removing any restrictions on private communication? How's that sound?"

For the remainder of the day, any player may PM any other player. There is no limit on the size or number of messages. Copy me on all PMs.

Okaros
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Okaros the Exploder

Postby Okaros » 12 Sep 2013, 10:38:30

leiden wrote:Also, if I'm reading wolfy to you - your reads aren't very good. I'm not sure how being totally up front about every move I make is wolf-like.

I have the same problem (and the fact that I've been misreading people all game long certainly hasn't helped either). Ironically, it seems like being the only one to *not* shoot one of us is somehow extra-suspicious, but such is life. I just hope my screwup doesn't cost us the game.
I kind of assume Okaros is out to backstab me until proven otherwise. - DOM

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 11:09:05

San wrote:Griffypoo Contestant
DastardlyOldMan Contestant
Omega Contestant
Admetus Seer <-- is a seer but has not presented any visions.
Aldax Seer
Nitestorm Seer
blindsniper83 Wolf
Okaros Wolf

You aren't presenting those in order, clearly. I remember after you shot rekard, you later claimed that you'd seered Okaros previously, which ties in with Okaros's account. It seems incredibly suspicious that you are saying you haven't put together that you're supposed to be the Vigilante Seer. Let me copy and paste for you:

Vigilante Seer: Seers vigilantes as wolves, all others as contestants or seers (chosen randomly). If a vigilante is seered, REDACTED.

So if you're wondering why I haven't presented any visions, it's because I'm not a seer. You aren't the sane seer, a vision of Contestant or Seer means nothing from you.

It's like you're trying to have the humans explain it to you, so we feel like we came up with it, or something.

And balanced against this, we have Okaros's story, where he says he was a human vigilante and his theory is that the wolves never had a vigilante, just a Vigilante Seer. But we only have his word on it. So I have to decide between an slightly hard to swallow story with only one person to back it up, or a seer who hasn't put in enough effort to put two and two together, but was willing to take a vig shot on someone. Or the third possibility that it's all a huge misunderstanding, because Blindsniper's been the wolf vig all along.

I think I'll hold off for seer analysis tonight. I'm going to be very busy at work so I won't get started on that until like 6 or 7 at the earliest.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 12 Sep 2013, 11:47:51

I have decided to take up the role of Ultimate Mega True Seer With The Exception Of Liars Which You Guys Will Need To Sort Out And Also People Who Don't Reply In Which Case I Can't Do Shit But It Will Be Assumed That They Are Wolves. Be sure to respond to the PM ASAP.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 12:05:45

Griffypoo wrote:I have decided to take up the role of Ultimate Mega True Seer With The Exception Of Liars Which You Guys Will Need To Sort Out And Also People Who Don't Reply In Which Case I Can't Do Shit But It Will Be Assumed That They Are Wolves. Be sure to respond to the PM ASAP.

I replied.

But I'm going to take any results you present with a large grain of salt. In the message you're claiming to be a human Networker? Really?

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 12 Sep 2013, 12:18:06

Yep, I can prove it to you tomorrow if you like, and if I'm still alive. I haven't used it much since I wasn't sure how to make it effective, or who was a wolf, which ended up getting me singled out by twdog a couple days ago. I wasn't sure about him, but I figured even if he was a wolf I'd have a way to help point the finger at him if I got a mysterious dogpile on me later. I didn't expect him to go all evil supergenius over it like he did, but I suppose that worked out in our favor anyway since it got him lynched.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 12:30:18

Going megalomaniac didn't get twdog lynched. Having a direct contradiction with the record did. Then he got a little bit silly, and hinted at a human networker. But honestly I don't think anyone here believed a human Networker would have kept silent so long. Why not claim days ago when dferrantino died? The whole world would have believed you were a human. Why not at least message one or two people who could say that they'd heard from you?

This just seems awfully convenient. On a day when everyone can PM, suddenly you're the long-lost Networker. And you can prove it, but not 'till Tomorrow. And in the mean time you're collecting class claims, so it conveniently helps you come up with a role that isn't going to be contested, and covers you from being a wolf without a place to hide.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 12 Sep 2013, 12:34:44

Another night, and another person I had to poke in to know who he was. Well, it was now more than a "check beneath his buzzer, really" but it seems that San is a Seer. The thing is, we already have more than enough seers, and he's been awfully low profile in this. A quick analysis points to him as the vigilante seer, who I suspect is working with the wolves. Why, you ask? it's pretty simple: the wolves already know who's human and who's not, so giving him the Vig Seer would be one of the best seers they could have, as it will detect the paparazzis and that knowledge can help the wolves taking them out or to try to not push their buttons
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Sep 2013, 12:39:09

I'll need to go back and look at the last few days to see why spheonodont is getting the lynch-love. But I'm going to keep looking for targets among the nonseers. Okaros for now.
Charming, to the last.

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 12 Sep 2013, 13:13:57

Admetus wrote:This just seems awfully convenient. On a day when everyone can PM, suddenly you're the long-lost Networker. And you can prove it, but not 'till Tomorrow. And in the mean time you're collecting class claims, so it conveniently helps you come up with a role that isn't going to be contested, and covers you from being a wolf without a place to hide.

You're free to vote for me or maul me at the end of the day, whatever the case may be. Unfortunately, I'm asking for relatively blind faith because the first person I PMed ended up being a wolf who got lynched and the second claims to have a rather sensitive role I'd prefer not to reveal, which means there's no real way to substantiate my claim. I couldn't just send off random PMs because I didn't know who was who, and I didn't think of bluffing and subsequently establishing a chain of authentication until it was too late to really do so. It's my first game with all these crazy rules, so I'm not sure of the best way to use them yet.

I also realize the plan's a long shot at best because it assumes everyone will reply back and be truthful with both team and role status, wolves aside. I couldn't think of a better way to take advantage of a free PM day, though, aside from setting up shady deals. You've got to have some sort of faith in this plan at least, since you were the first to reply. No matter what the results are, I'll post what I've got an hour before the votes close today so people can adjust if they like.
Last edited by Griffypoo on 12 Sep 2013, 13:24:28, edited 2 times in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 13:21:57

It doesn't hurt me to reply, the wolves would know my role and everyone else's role by now. I just think there's a lot of room for manipulation in a plan like yours, and along with the "surprise Networker," it seems very wolfy. So I'll see what comes out of it, make sure everyone hears you're claiming Networker, and judge what I see in the end.

And what on earth could be a sensitive role at this point?

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 12 Sep 2013, 13:26:28

Admetus wrote:And what on earth could be a sensitive role at this point?

We don't have a dead Jailer yet, right? He's got the most power to effect some sort of change left at this point.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Sep 2013, 13:31:50

Griffypoo wrote:

We don't have a dead Jailer yet, right? He's got the most power to effect some sort of change left at this point.

I came out the day we lynched twdog.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 13:35:55

Griffypoo wrote:You're free to vote for me or maul me at the end of the day, whatever the case may be. Unfortunately, I'm asking for relatively blind faith because the first person I PMed ended up being a wolf who got lynched and the second claims to have a rather sensitive role I'd prefer not to reveal, which means there's no real way to substantiate my claim. I couldn't just send off random PMs because I didn't know who was who, and I didn't think of bluffing and subsequently establishing a chain of authentication until it was too late to really do so. It's my first game with all these crazy rules, so I'm not sure of the best way to use them yet.

I also realize the plan's a long shot at best because it assumes everyone will reply back and be truthful with both team and role status, wolves aside. I couldn't think of a better way to take advantage of a free PM day, though, aside from setting up shady deals. You've got to have some sort of faith in this plan at least, since you were the first to reply. No matter what the results are, I'll post what I've got an hour before the votes close today so people can adjust if they like.

Wait, what the hell.

A person that could vouch for you has a role that's too sensitive to reveal. You're collecting everyone's role and you'll reveal them all.

This doesn't work for me. This is so wolf. Griffypoo for now. When I get home and have time for more in depth work, we'll see what's changed.

pre-post edit

This is not sensitive. Everyone knows ICB is jailer, and we've known this since Day 6. You haven't messaged anyone since then? Just a dead wolf, once, and ICB in 8 days before this?
Last edited by Admetus on 12 Sep 2013, 14:11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 13:37:00

Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Griffypoo wrote:

Since you're around, can you at least tell us if he's actually a networker or just claiming to be?

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Sep 2013, 13:57:23

Admetus wrote:
Iron Clad Burrito wrote:
Griffypoo wrote:

Since you're around, can you at least tell us if he's actually a networker or just claiming to be?

I can confirm having a couple of PM conversations with him. I am also confident that he's human, using my strong assumption that Furin was the Confused Seer.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 14:10:54

Okay I guess at least half of my WTF reaction is calmed. I'll retract for now.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 12 Sep 2013, 14:52:51

Admetus wrote:Okay I guess at least half of my WTF reaction is calmed. I'll retract for now.

I had the same reaction. Still do actually.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 15:03:08

Sorry I didn't get around to the vote stuff last night all, I ended up not doing several planned things because Blood bowl got its hooks into me too deep. :P

leiden, so to be clear -- you strongly suspect you are the Target Seer, correct?

Griffypoo
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Griffypoo » 12 Sep 2013, 15:46:30

Admetus wrote:Okay I guess at least half of my WTF reaction is calmed. I'll retract for now.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't know if he wanted to play it off as a bluff or something. In that case, I'll throw ICB's role in as well.

This is not sensitive. Everyone knows ICB is jailer, and we've known this since Day 6. You haven't messaged anyone since then? Just a dead wolf, once, and ICB in 8 days before this?

Yeah...I'm not very good at reading people and I figured it would be worse to send it to the wrong person than to not send at all. And then I ended up doing it anyway.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 16:01:39

Ok, the seer results and all of the 'blocked' results are just too many to believable. From the description of roles, the power blocker (whose message may or may not be different than the jailer) -- can only a person once per game.

Also, with all the seers in the game I don't know if the wolves have more than the single (professional) seer; but I could see them getting a vigi (one). The theory on them having a vigi seer is a good one IMO. but the part that i dislike on that is that it would've enabled the wolves to do targeted searches for two special roles. But, I can see mild arguments for it being a human role (mostly randomization).

Since we've not seen a single wolf seer yet we still don't have their professional seer either.

I was hoping leiden would confirm what his own seering type is; so I would ask for affirmation of the following.

ICB - Could we get a direct list of Who you've jailed where and when?

Also, if leiden is a target seer -- then he would have seered my target.. which was Redacted Aldax. So, either leiden did not seer me, he is not the target seer, or Aldax is not a seer.

Voting Aldax for now, seeing this combined with the repeated power blocked is a bit suspicious. I'm open to conversation on it too.
Last edited by Smirker on 12 Sep 2013, 17:29:32, edited 1 time in total.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 16:13:26

I see the vote as this:

Okaros : 2 : San, Rictus
San : 1 : Aldax
Aldax : 1 : Smirker
Last edited by Smirker on 12 Sep 2013, 16:29:53, edited 2 times in total.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 16:15:14

Rictus has a double no-result as well. And ICB directly said he did not jail him, if I recall correctly.

He's up against Sphenodont in the "who lied" game, though I still say, there is a solid chance someone else monkeyed with that.

Vote count as I see it (did not check last result, just extrapolated from there):

Okaros : 2 : San, Rictus
San : 1 : Aldax
Aldax : 1 : Smirker

Trying to come up with a temporary vote while I work on seer analysis.

So we have Sphenodont vs Rictus for "who lied about being role blocked."
We have San vs Okaros (with a side of Blindsniper83) for "who is the wolf among the vigilantes."

Personally I think it's a realistic enough possibility that Spheno and Rictus are both being set up to clash and die. Lynch both and we might not find a wolf, which would end the game.

San vs Okaros, I feel like San's suspicious, and Okaros's story is a lot to swallow. Between them, I think San is more suspicious.

Okay, settling down for a little vote hokey pokey.

pre-post edit.
My count agrees with yours... why the negative signs?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 12 Sep 2013, 16:25:37

On my phone, I will check to see if the messages from neckGM are all the same.
Charming, to the last.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 16:26:25

Admetus wrote:pre-post edit.
My count agrees with yours... why the negative signs?

I think it's just from necklessone's google doc.. probably to correspond to the vote powers that added votes and took them away. I'll edit my count quickly for clarity.

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 12 Sep 2013, 16:52:14

Griffypoo

I'm not the target seer, I've been saying that pretty much since it first came up. I'm not too sure which seer I am, but the only target I've had that was inaccurate was Ravebomb.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 16:55:18

Smirker wrote:Also, if leiden is a target seer -- then he would have seered my target.. which was Aldax. So, either leiden did not seer me, he is not the target seer, or Aldax is not a seer.

Wait. Something just occurred to me.

If we assume leiden is a target seer, and he seers you, and you targetted Aldax, and he reports Contestant... why do you think Aldax is a wolf? Leiden would have seen "Wolf" in this case. I think your logic is off.

I want to drop the link to my sheets again: Link. You can check vote colors there, and also I'm still working on adding seer charts. It will take multiple charts, I'm starting with the easier ones, because they'll maintain themselves with the coloring script.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Sep 2013, 16:56:31

Smirker wrote:ICB - Could we get a direct list of Who you've jailed where and when?

Not yet. Too many of Night 8 results are still missing.

I'll provide some missing info, though:
Night 3, I didn't jail anyone. Night 4 was me.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 12 Sep 2013, 16:57:01

leiden wrote:Griffypoo

I'm not the target seer, I've been saying that pretty much since it first came up. I'm not too sure which seer I am, but the only target I've had that was inaccurate was Ravebomb.

You also reported Hellheart as Contestant, but he was a Seer. This is a thing you can check on my chart. ;)

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 12 Sep 2013, 17:00:33

Admetus wrote:

You also reported Hellheart as Contestant, but he was a Seer. This is a thing you can check on my chart. ;)

Just saw the spreadsheet.

Okay then. Perhaps. Target seer sucks.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 12 Sep 2013, 17:08:32

Okaros still feeling his story is suspicious

Griffipoo seems wolfish to me as well
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Iron Clad Burrito
Propmaster Emiritus

Postby Iron Clad Burrito » 12 Sep 2013, 17:10:40

My current seer theories, which are all probably explained previously, please feel free to refute any of them.

Not all of these are humans.

Aldax: Most likely Sane/Professional, POSSIBLY target.
Leiden: Possibly insane or target, haven't looked closely into target yet
Rictus: CANNOT be target (Seer'd me wolf on a night when I targeted no one). Most likely Role -- the wolf results include 1 confirmed seer, 1 claimed seer, the jailer, and cosmic joke. 1 unexplained block.
Smirker: Paranoid
Sphen: Looks to be naive, 1 unexplained block.
Visigoth: Looks simple to me.
San: Looks like Vig.

Dead:
Furin: probably confused (would clear Griffehpoo and I as human)
Ionitor: Seer seer
Simon
Stigmata
Hellheart

[e] Aldax as target seer fails on night 4 - Furin was (probably) blocked seering Ozy. Would have returned as a block.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 17:14:30

Admetus wrote:

Exactly. So that makes two inaccurate seers.. target seer was your best bet.

Even for a vote seer, it would throw it off as Hellheart voted for ... Aldax on D2.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 12 Sep 2013, 17:17:10

Not sure how I feel about Smirker's argument since he's pushing to lynch a Contestant. As Admetus mentioned if leiden is the Target Seer he would have gotten back Wolf if Aldax is a Wolf. Assume leiden is the Target Seer why are you trying to lynch a Contestant? Just because he made false Seer results? Not much of a team player to be trying to lynch a Contestant even if he might be fibbing about some Seer results.

Plus the only other data point to point to leiden being a Target Seer is when he targeted Ionitor who was targeting me who is a Seer. Not sure we have any idea who Hellheart targeted on Night 2 so can't confirm that one. Ryvvn was a Contestant so no redirect there. So the only other point is you which for some reason is making you vote to lynch a Contestant.

Nothing about that line of argument is right so for tonight
Smirker

leiden
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby leiden » 12 Sep 2013, 17:21:20

Visigoth wrote:Not sure how I feel about Smirker's argument since he's pushing to lynch a Contestant. As Admetus mentioned if leiden is the Target Seer he would have gotten back Wolf if Aldax is a Wolf. Assume leiden is the Target Seer why are you trying to lynch a Contestant? Just because he made false Seer results? Not much of a team player to be trying to lynch a Contestant even if he might be fibbing about some Seer results.

Plus the only other data point to point to leiden being a Target Seer is when he targeted Ionitor who was targeting me who is a Seer. Not sure we have any idea who Hellheart targeted on Night 2 so can't confirm that one. Ryvvn was a Contestant so no redirect there. So the only other point is you which for some reason is making you vote to lynch a Contestant.
Smirker

No fibbing about any of my seers, that's for sure. Perhaps some confusion about my seer role? Sure.

Lynching me just brings us closer to losing.

Smirker
Post Courtesan

Postby Smirker » 12 Sep 2013, 17:22:42

Admetus wrote:
Smirker wrote:Also, if leiden is a target seer -- then he would have seered my target.. which was Aldax. So, either leiden did not seer me, he is not the target seer, or Aldax is not a seer.

Wait. Something just occurred to me.

If we assume leiden is a target seer, and he seers you, and you targetted Aldax, and he reports Contestant... why do you think Aldax is a wolf? Leiden would have seen "Wolf" in this case. I think your logic is off.

I want to drop the link to my sheets again: Link. You can check vote colors there, and also I'm still working on adding seer charts. It will take multiple charts, I'm starting with the easier ones, because they'll maintain themselves with the coloring script.

Long story short? Basically, either leiden is lying or Aldax is lying. There is a strong possibility that both are lying -- and therefore both wolves. I suspect more of a lying by omission than anything else - for example is one is a false seer and the other is the professional. But, I can hypothesize all day and don't want to cloud the issue. I put the vote on Aldax as a means of trying to assert a little pressure and see if we get a reaction.

Return to “Under the Bright Lights”