Day 2: Chimney Rock

Adventure, the great outdoors, and near-certain death.
The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 2: Chimney Rock

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 15 Sep 2016, 01:01:42

Well, it's been a rough night. The first day on the trail pushed everyone to their limits, until some were so exhausted, they forgot how to tell the time. Unfortunately, before the party would reach a good resting point, there was a river looming in the way. You had the money to pay the ferryman, but what fun is there in that? "Stallions don't take ferries!" exclaimed an indignant Zark.
So, you put everything into the wagons and sealed everything as best you could. Halfway through the river, it became clear that this was a terrible mistake. The water was too rough, too deep...
It was mayhem as several wagons got caught in the rapids, slamming into boulders and breaking apart like toys. By some miracle, most of the wagons made it across with only superficial damage. Some sets of clothing were lost, but most of you weren't using those, anyway. You quickly began counting heads and looking for familiar faces...were there 2 people missing? As you caught your breath, something washed up on shore behind you. It was Clearasday.
Quickly, everyone began looking for a scapegoat. The group descended upon necklessone. You took all of his belongings and left him on the shore next to Clearasday's corpse. He kept shouting, "It wasn't me!" but you knew better.
Finally, it was time to try to get some sleep. Try.
Everyone was startled awake by the sound of twdog screaming and rushed to see what was happening. There, in twdog's sleeping bag, was Zark's severed unicorn head. Zark's once-magnificent mane was matted in blood, and his blue, bloated face wore a look of sheer terror. It was hard to tell whether he was decapitated before or after he was lost in the river.
After helping twdog clean up the mess, the villagers started looking around at each other...necklessone was gone, but there were still wolves among you...
Ever the ones to capitalize on a bad situation, Rekard and Ricardo took off with Zark's double-sized sleeping bag and found comfort in each other. The rest of you, however, were completely unable to sleep after such a traumatic night. It looks like you won't be leaving Chimney Rock until tomorrow.

necklessone - lynched - wolf
Clearasday - drowned - human
7-zark-7 - decapitated/drowned - human

In case it's not obvious, the wolves used their RIVER FORDING SABOTAGE ability. The town must rest today - one day longer until you reach the Willamette Valley.

FINAL TALLY:

necklessone - 7 - asbath, sphenodont, Jrsthethird, Aldax, twdog, 7-zark-7, Ryvvn
7-zark-7 - 5 - Gungnir888, DastardlyOldMan, Rictus, Anzig, necklessone
Ryvvn - 4 - dferrantino, RaveBomb, Admetus, Blindsniper83
RaveBomb - Mister E. Meat
Rictus - rekard
Rekard - Clearasday
Clearasday - Omega
Anzig - Visigoth

No vote:
Jehos

Jehos will receive a penalty vote today. He still hasn't read my pm. If anyone has an alternate way of contacting him to remind him the game has started, please do.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Re: Day 2: Chimney Rock

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 15 Sep 2016, 01:11:06

I apologize for the delay. A finale of a stupid national talent show was aired tonight, and I've got money riding on the outcome. But it will be Ryvvn's money I'm taking, so that makes it ok, right?
Subsequent new days will be posted in a more timely manner.

The GM says this:

Day 2 will still end tonight at 10pm PT.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 15 Sep 2016, 01:13:10

Makes sense for wolves to use the Ford ability Day 1. Probably the highest chance to hit 2x humans (before lynches/mauls start picking us off and increasing the chance to hit a wolf). Thankfully we nailed a wolf so it isn't as bad as it could have been.

A couple things I didn't get to respond to yesterday --

Re: Ryvvn ("sorry zark" comment):

This was admittedly vague, and zark didn't even understand it right away. I started with a singleton vote on DOM. He then came in with the request to consolidate wagons, with the additional information that (paraphrasing) "3 or 5 wagons was mathematically best". So I'm already thinking where to change my vote.

Next, zark places a vote on DOM and attempts to create a fourth wagon. I'm left with the decision to either leave my vote on DOM, or consolidating to three wagons. Since the math recommended either 3 or 5 as best, I decided to switch my vote to necklessone (because why trust a guy you can't strangle to death -- I was right).

My apology to zark was because I had denied his attempt at a fourth wagon, and that he had to change his vote again to avoid an odd singleton.

Re: Mr. E's vote on RaveBomb

This was super fucking weird.

Re: wagons

Damn English for having words that have multiple meanings.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 01:14:11

Wow, we not only avoided railroading any specials day one this time, but also managed to nab a wolf!

Quick pat on the back and on to new business:
#Vote for: Mister E. Meat

Care to explain your strange post/vote from yesterday?

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 15 Sep 2016, 06:46:00

Jehos emerges from under a pile of belongings in a wagon, blinking sleepily.

"Have we left yet?"

(sorry for missing yesterday!)
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 15 Sep 2016, 07:26:05

Obvious vote on
while I parse the interactions among the top 3.

dferrantino
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby dferrantino » 15 Sep 2016, 07:39:14

Missed Zark dying human. That invalidates my gut feeling about some of his comments. Ryvvn's here strikes me as a little odd:
Alright, no sense beating around the bush anymore, best chance for my own survival and least chance for any last minute shenanigans is for me to follow on to

If he votes for Zark, it would have been a coinflip at 6, with him at 4. Only way he gets pushed ahead is if both Zark (active) and necklessone (not) change their votes to him. Any other voter changing their vote to him at that point (except Jehos) looks super weird, so "last minute shenanigans" means exposing at least one wolf.

That said, if Ryvvn's a wolf, leaving it to a coinflip makes him look suspicious no matter what, and putting necklessone ahead is a good way to build human cred.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 15 Sep 2016, 07:44:11

#Vote for: Visigoth

It seems odd to place a singleton vote after DOM's standard day 1 PSA, made more so by the fact that you thought it wasn't a singleton.

Can anyone think of a reason why the wolves would be discussing Anzig?

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 15 Sep 2016, 07:54:11

To answer all the questions, I miscounted last night and thought we already had a 3-way tie for first place. Rather than risk putting someone into first place and not wanting to waste a vote on a singleton, I picked a random person with one vote already and voted.

I don't find it that weird honestly. Had I been a wolf, I could have tied up Ryvvn with 7z7 to keep neckless safer and had a very safe looking vote (unless Ryvvn is also a wolf).

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 15 Sep 2016, 08:14:51

I'm torn. I'm getting the weird vibes about Visigoth's vote as a potential wolf hiding in a singleton vote, and weird that it wasn't changed after realizing it really was a singleton.

I'm also suspicious of Rictus, that seems like a good attempt at hiding in a bandwagon that may not have ended up as the top one.

Gonna jump on the Visigoth wagon for now and see how things play out today.

DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 15 Sep 2016, 08:27:50

Starting from the point where necklessone was pushed out to 2 votes, which is where I'd say he was most likely going to become one of the final wagons, it went like this.

Looking human-ish: sphenodont, Jrsthethird, and Aldax pushed him out front from ties. Twdog caught him up from behind into a tie again.

Looking wolfy: DOM, Admetus, Rictus, Anzig, Blindsniper pushed other wagons to compete with the wolf wagon.

That's ignoring things like Ryvvn or MEM's moves that didn't affect the outcome. Things tightened up on those three wagons almost immediately, with no more singleton votes (after necklessone went to 2 votes) and some singletons being moved. I'm actually a little surprised about that. DOM's always talking about consolidating, but it doesn't usually have such an effect on the actual votes.

I'm putting my vote on Blindsniper. When I was a wolf last game, I was almost begging him to vote on me the day I looked like I was in trouble (and eventually got lynched). He wouldn't do it, and put in a more traditional defensive vote on another wagon.

#Vote for: Blindsniper

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 15 Sep 2016, 08:31:55

Mister E. Meat - 2 - Ryvvn, dferrantino
Visigoth - 2 - Gungnir888, Jehos
Blindsniper83 - Admetus

DastardlyOldMan
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
TWG 1 Posts: 1517
TWG 2 Posts: 322
custom_title: The Meta King

Postby DastardlyOldMan » 15 Sep 2016, 09:39:13

#Vote for: rekard
isn't usually so absent from the voting when it comes down to making it count. While he voted early, he's someone I'd expect to come back in support of one wagon or another.

Re: Visigoth - that's normal behavior for him; he's done it for 80 games, even through it's consistently detrimental to the humans. He lets random.org define his vote, wolf or human. It makes it easy for him to hide behind "that's normal behavior" - so I won't say that it makes him human or not, just that it's not unexpected.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 15 Sep 2016, 09:45:57

Jehos wrote:Jehos emerges from under a pile of belongings in a wagon, blinking sleepily.

"Have we left yet?"

(sorry for missing yesterday!)

I WILL PULL THIS WAGON AROUND!!

#Vote for: Jehos
If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 15 Sep 2016, 10:40:02

So two for MEM, Visi and Jehos (with penalty vote) and singletons on blindsniper and rekard.

Of the set, I think I'd like to see more info on DOM and rekard.

Now on to serious business! If we're stuck here for the day, I'm off to go hunt buffalo.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 15 Sep 2016, 11:00:28

Anzig wrote:So two for MEM, Visi and Jehos (with penalty vote) and singletons on blindsniper and rekard.

Of the set, I think I'd like to see more info on DOM and rekard.

Now on to serious business! If we're stuck here for the day, I'm off to go hunt buffalo.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 15 Sep 2016, 11:37:31

Because of the odd vote yesterday,
#Vote for: Mister Meat

asbath
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby asbath » 15 Sep 2016, 11:56:02

Hrm. Zark was getting chummy with Ryvvn. I could only surmise that they trust each other, but what if Zark didn't know if Ryvvn is going to eat his face off in the night or not?

Rictus and Rekard running off with Zark's sleeping bag. "comforting" each other, or really just sharing a meal? Do we really know?

I shall jump on this
#Vote for: Mister E Meat
wagon. "because why not" is more dangerous to me that actually plucking a sheep out of the herd.

Man you guys are crazy. I'm going to go run about stark nekkid and start looking for some injuns to play with. Maybe take a puff of the ol' peace pipe. You said screaming and waving arms around wildly is a friendly call to them, right?

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 15 Sep 2016, 13:52:45

DastardlyOldMan wrote:Re: Visigoth - that's normal behavior for him; he's done it for 80 games, even through it's consistently detrimental to the humans.
You're detrimental to the humans. :cry:

Gungnir888 wrote:It seems odd to place a singleton vote after DOM's standard day 1 PSA, made more so by the fact that you thought it wasn't a singleton.

Can anyone think of a reason why the wolves would be discussing Anzig?

Are you thinking that I made a mispost or something? Not sure how you can connect a vote on Anzig to wolves discussing Anzig. Would be an interesting strategy since I don't think we've had any fun misposts in quite some time, but no, I wasn't discussing with anyone and my vote was totally random. I thought it was on someone with a vote already but I simply misread DastardlyOldMan's vote record.

I'm going to stick with
#Vote for: Anzig
again for now. Depending on how things fall out might move if needed but for sure won't be around anywhere near EOD which probably means I should join on the Mister E. Meat wagon but not yet.
Last edited by Visigoth on 15 Sep 2016, 18:23:20, edited 1 time in total.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 15 Sep 2016, 14:23:14

Let's start over. Hi everyone. I'm looking for the wagon trail, not the bandwagon trail.

Can someone articulate in small words what I did wrong and how my prior explanation was insufficient?

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 14:45:23

Mister E. Meat wrote:Let's start over. Hi everyone. I'm looking for the wagon trail, not the bandwagon trail.

Can someone articulate in small words what I did wrong and how my prior explanation was insufficient?

It's not so much the explanation as the move itself that is still questionable; however, the pile on may be a bit concerning as well.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 15 Sep 2016, 14:53:21

I have:

Mister E. Meat - 4 - Ryvvn, dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath
Visigoth - 2 - Gungnir888, Jehos
Rekard - 2 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig
Jehos - 2 - Penalty, RaveBomb
Blindsniper83 - 1 - Admetus
Anzig - 1 - Visigoth

8 people left to vote.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 15 Sep 2016, 15:49:45

#Vote for: Ravebomb
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 16:16:08

Blind, can we get any explanation for that vote?

While I don't like Rave voting on new (returning?) player who also happens to have a penalty, I also wonder why you'd throw out a new singleton at this point with the current vote leader sitting at four and only seven votes to come after you. That no word vote post looks bad because the odds of four of the incoming seven agreeing with you to push Rave over the current leader are incredibly slim, especially since you're not giving any reason for anyone to follow; essentially, it seems, you're throwing your vote away and hoping to go unnoticed.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 15 Sep 2016, 16:32:03

For now I'm inclined to think that this MEM thing is noise. I'm certainly not sure on that, but, I think we can look elsewhere for wolves at the moment.

Was necklessone the only wolf on Zark? Possibly. Though I'm sure there is one on him. There's likely one on Ryvvn too.

How about Jrsthethird?

#Vote for: Jrsthethird

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 15 Sep 2016, 17:05:29

Hello! After a long day of work I have some sad news. Ricardo is dead. I had to kill him after I saw him attempt to defile Zark's dead body. A deranged bull had no place in our caravan.

On the upside, steak! You get steak! You get steak! You get steak! Everyone gets steak!.

Also DOM. I vote whenever and for whoever I want! You're not my dad!

Also, it's Anziiiig time!

#Vote for: Anzig

twdog
Adorably Paranoid Vampire

Postby twdog » 15 Sep 2016, 17:32:19

The Fairy Catmother wrote:So, you put everything into the wagons and sealed everything as best you could. Halfway through the river, it became clear that this was a terrible mistake. The water was too rough, too deep...
It was mayhem as several wagons got caught in the rapids, slamming into boulders and breaking apart like toys.

Good thing I helped lynch necklessone, because I don't think my avatar is doing anything for my humanity at the moment

The Fairy Catmother wrote:Everyone was startled awake by the sound of twdog screaming and rushed to see what was happening. There, in twdog's sleeping bag, was Zark's severed unicorn head. Zark's once-magnificent mane was matted in blood, and his blue, bloated face wore a look of sheer terror. It was hard to tell whether he was decapitated before or after he was lost in the river.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DIE SPARKLELORD DIE!!!!! RAINBOW BRIGHT IS MINE !!!! Uhhh ... ummm .... I mean, this is a tragedy that calls for a day of mourning that is not to be disturbed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be mourning in my bunk once I find a color belt.

The Fairy Catmother wrote:After helping twdog clean up the mess

Actually ... since you're all apparently willing to help me clean up ... there's something in the server room I could use some help with. You're all ok with that, right?

The Fairy Catmother wrote:Rekard and Ricardo took off with Zark's double-sized sleeping bag and found comfort in each other.

goddamn it, I wanted that sleeping bag and now it's all nasty and foul. You can keep it
you hear an odd muffled noise in the shoggoth tank

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 15 Sep 2016, 17:55:30

I've got

Rekard - 3 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog
Visigoth - 3 - Gungnir888, Jehos, MEM
Anzig - 2 - Visigoth, rekard
Ravebomb - 1 - Blindsniper83
jrsthethird - 1 - Omega

So if you want to talk about "suspicious" votes, why did Omega and blind effectively waste their votes right now?

There's really no point in me voting rekard since he'll just jump on me to save himself, so instead I'll vote
to try to get a three way tie.

Blindsniper83
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Blindsniper83 » 15 Sep 2016, 17:58:52

Mister E. Meat wrote:I've got

Rekard - 3 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog
Visigoth - 3 - Gungnir888, Jehos, MEM
Anzig - 2 - Visigoth, rekard
Ravebomb - 1 - Blindsniper83
jrsthethird - 1 - Omega

So if you want to talk about "suspicious" votes, why did Omega and blind effectively waste their votes right now?

There's really no point in me voting rekard since he'll just jump on me to save himself, so instead I'll vote

at this point i dont like these current wagons, and raves vote on a player just coming back is got me erked
RaveBomb making a lot of sense is how you know you're past the point of no return and that death is the only escape.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 18:00:50

I'm posting this for anyone else this format helps.
Also, interesting side effect of strikeouts now coloring red means colored charts become a bit of a mess.

necklessone --7-- asbath11, sphenodont12, jrsthethird17, aldax20, twdog26, zark28, ryvvn29
zark --5-- gungnir4, dastardlyoldman14, rictus19, anzig21, necklessone23
ryvvn --4-- dferrantino5, ravebomb6, admetus18, blindsniper22, zark27
ravebomb --1-- ryvvn1, mister e meat24
rictus --1-- rekard2, twdog25
rekard --1-- clearasday3
clearasday --1-- omega10
anzig --1-- visigoth15
dastardlyoldman --0-- jrsthethird8, zark16
aldax --0-- mister e meat7
asbath --0-- anzig9
gungnir --0-- zark13

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 18:02:21

Mister E. Meat wrote:So if you want to talk about "suspicious" votes, why did Omega and blind effectively waste their votes right now?

Dude, I totally agree with you, and I've been reconsidering my own vote for a while now.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 18:07:45

Looking at neckless' train, if there is only one wolf on it, I'd imagine it's one of the first two (asbath or spheno) for placing their votes when it was relatively safe to put one on neckless (this leans it more toward it being asbath); there may be a wolf in the middle batch if there were a decision to go for a sacrifice neckless play at that time when votes were pushing up the main three wagons, but I'd imagine that'd be a second wolf joining on and that there's still likely to be one in between the first two.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 15 Sep 2016, 18:24:39

Guess I'll move to
then.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 15 Sep 2016, 18:42:02

Mister E. Meat wrote:

I offered some rationale as to voting jrsthethird and some rationale for NOT voting you.

Jrs is in that magical 3rd spot on people where wolves love to go, historically.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 18:58:48

Of the current top three, each of you gives reason for suspicion:

MEM, despite your reasoning, if you're a wolf you'd obviously know that pushing me up to tie with zark would eventually look bad for you if neckless is revealed; so,you'd have been in the position of being either a potential second or possibly even third on neckless (based on my read of his train mentioned above), pushing zark further out in front, or tying me up with zark. All poor options, so perhaps you were hoping your "miscalculation" would slide by seeing as it's only day one.

Visigoth, you said you thought your vote on Anzig was an act toward consolidation, but then after your mistake was pointed out, your simple response amounted to an "oh well." Why wouldn't you correct your vote to what you originally were intending to do with it? And today you follow it up with a repeat vote on the same person? Perhaps if you're seer then the rest of us will have a good reason to look at Anzig, but you're coming off as stubborn so far this game.

Rekard, you're usually more active than this, what's going on with you? Is it part of your RP to not really be providing much, not even really poking at others as you usually do? You placed an early vote on Rictus day one and then sat there all day, despite popping back in for a fluff post later. I know you don't like when player's hold their vote to the last minute to make it worth something, but I figure you would at least come back in to participate a bit more; even today your vote seems dispassionate for you and is just kind of weakly hiding behind your RP.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 19:03:09

I'm going to switch to

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 15 Sep 2016, 19:06:02

Ryvvn wrote:Visigoth, you said you thought your vote on Anzig was an act toward consolidation, but then after your mistake was pointed out, your simple response amounted to an "oh well." Why wouldn't you correct your vote to what you originally were intending to do with it? And today you follow it up with a repeat vote on the same person? Perhaps if you're seer then the rest of us will have a good reason to look at Anzig, but you're coming off as stubborn so far this game.
I voted for exactly who I intended to vote for yesterday. It wasn't a vote to consolidate or create bandwagons. I was voting on Anzig because that's who the universe picked. I had thought it would not be a singleton so as not to rise the ire of DastardlyOldMan, but I was wrong and yet it was still exactly who I intended to vote on regardless of the situation. So no, there was no reason for me to change my vote since it was who I wanted to vote on.

So if I think Anzig is a wolf I am not allowed to vote on him again due to having voted on him randomly the previous day? I guess if you don't want us voting on people we suspect as being a wolf then coolio for the wolves, but I'm going to ignore you and continue to vote on people I suspect of being wolves regardless of how it might make me look.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 15 Sep 2016, 19:15:55

Visigoth wrote:
Ryvvn wrote:Visigoth, you said you thought your vote on Anzig was an act toward consolidation, but then after your mistake was pointed out, your simple response amounted to an "oh well." Why wouldn't you correct your vote to what you originally were intending to do with it? And today you follow it up with a repeat vote on the same person? Perhaps if you're seer then the rest of us will have a good reason to look at Anzig, but you're coming off as stubborn so far this game.
I voted for exactly who I intended to vote for yesterday. It wasn't a vote to consolidate or create bandwagons. I was voting on Anzig because that's who the universe picked. I had thought it would not be a singleton so as not to rise the ire of DastardlyOldMan, but I was wrong and yet it was still exactly who I intended to vote on regardless of the situation. So no, there was no reason for me to change my vote since it was who I wanted to vote on.

So if I think Anzig is a wolf I am not allowed to vote on him again due to having voted on him randomly the previous day? I guess if you don't want us voting on people we suspect as being a wolf then coolio for the wolves, but I'm going to ignore you and continue to vote on people I suspect of being wolves regardless of how it might make me look.

Ah, went back and reread again, it was a random pick yesterday, okay, got that now, but why has your random pick suddenly turned into you believing they're a wolf? If you're a villager and think that, can't you provide us with some reasoning to perhaps vote with you?

If you actually believe someone's a wolf, share your reasoning, otherwise DOM's correct in his assessment of you being more detrimental than good.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 15 Sep 2016, 19:16:43

How can you people be thinking about votes at a time like this? Yesterday was a CATASTROPHE! I lost billions of my brothers and cousins in that darn river. Billions! And how would you like it if your host was left to rot in the sun, with barely a passing buffalo (nee bison) to infect? :vomit:

So while I'm sitting here mourning my lost family and... incubating, I thought about all the nice people in this wagon train, and I think it would be really keen if you all just stopped washing your hands. Thanks.

Also,
is a wolf.

PS:this is a great post that has couple of comments I was thinking about as well. So I'm quoting this so I can come back to it.
Admetus wrote:Starting from the point where necklessone was pushed out to 2 votes, which is where I'd say he was most likely going to become one of the final wagons, it went like this.

Looking human-ish: sphenodont, Jrsthethird, and Aldax pushed him out front from ties. Twdog caught him up from behind into a tie again.

Looking wolfy: DOM, Admetus, Rictus, Anzig, Blindsniper pushed other wagons to compete with the wolf wagon.

That's ignoring things like Ryvvn or MEM's moves that didn't affect the outcome. Things tightened up on those three wagons almost immediately, with no more singleton votes (after necklessone went to 2 votes) and some singletons being moved. I'm actually a little surprised about that. DOM's always talking about consolidating, but it doesn't usually have such an effect on the actual votes.

I'm putting my vote on Blindsniper. When I was a wolf last game, I was almost begging him to vote on me the day I looked like I was in trouble (and eventually got lynched). He wouldn't do it, and put in a more traditional defensive vote on another wagon.
Charming, to the last.

Visigoth
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Visigoth » 15 Sep 2016, 19:23:06

Ryvvn wrote:
Visigoth wrote:

Ah, went back and reread again, it was a random pick yesterday, okay, got that now, but why has your random pick suddenly turned into you believing they're a wolf? If you're a villager and think that, can't you provide us with some reasoning to perhaps vote with you?

If you actually believe someone's a wolf, share your reasoning, otherwise DOM's correct in his assessment of you being more detrimental than good.

Just a hunch based on when and where he voted on 7-Zark-7 yesterday. If you think I'm detrimental I'll just move on then since it's not worth my time justifying every vote I make especially on Days 1 and 2. Of course the more you argue the more I like you for a wolf. That was a similar pattern we got into in the other game so maybe I'm wrong again, but would certainly not mind lynching you today instead of Mister E. Meat, rekard, or myself.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 15 Sep 2016, 21:27:40

CURRENT TALLY

Mister E. Meat - 4 - dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath, Visigoth
rekard - 4 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog, Rictus
Visigoth - 4 - Gungnir888, Jehos, Mister E. Meat, Ryvvn
Anzig - 1 - rekard