Day 3: Is this meat safe to eat?

Adventure, the great outdoors, and near-certain death.
The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 3: Is this meat safe to eat?

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 15 Sep 2016, 22:26:35

The party came together to plan a double memorial for your lost brethren. Unfortunately, most of your food and supplies were still soggy from the river yesterday, so all you had to work with was a bit of trail mix Visigoth keeps, for some inexplicable reason, his hat.
Then it dawned on you- this wasn't right! You can't have a memorial service while one of the guys you are mourning is rotting on a riverbank! Zark's head was dressed in its Sunday best, and Clearasday should be here, too.
Plus, it could be your growling stomachs talking, but isn't it an old tradition to feast on the flesh of those that die on the Oregon Trail? What better main course to serve at his memorial than the dead guy himself!
Visigoth was offended. "What, my trail mix isn't good enough for you? Fine, I'll find somewhere I'm appreciated!" And with that, he took off into the distance.
Shaking off the awkwardness, almost everyone set off on foot to retrieve your supper. You returned to find a gleeful rekard in his butcher's apron, standing over the carcass of his dear friend, Ricardo.
"Look, guys! We don't have to eat Clearasday! We all get a steak tonight!"
Well, preparing fillet of Clearasday was easier than digging a 6 foot deep hole, so you settled on a compromise- both main courses would be offered.
Zark and Ricardo made lovely centerpieces for the feast. After a few words were said, it was time for everyone to choose their supper.
Most were a bit uncomfortable by the decision- do you eat a good friend, or perhaps the world's first and last talking, lovemaking bull?
Omega went straight for the fillet of Clearasday. "Cheers, mate!" he exclaimed, and popped a bit of leg meat into his mouth.
The tension broken, a delicious feast was had by all. Bellies full, everyone finally had a good night's sleep.
Except Omega. He looks terrible.
"Hey man, are you feeling ok?" Dferrantino asked.
"Yeah, I've just got a terrible stomachache. I've been going to the bathroom all night. No big deal. It's probably normal to have bloody stools, right?"
Nope. Not at all. Omega has dysentery. You'd better all stay away from him. He's probably contagious. If you don't rest another day and contain this, 2 of you are even more likely to die by his side.

Visigoth - lynched - human
Omega - still alive but suffering from dysentery - human

FINAL TALLY:
Mister E. Meat - 4 - dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath, Visigoth
rekard - 4 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog, Rictus
Visigoth - 4 - Gungnir888, Jehos, Mister E. Meat, Ryvvn
Jehos - 2 - Penalty, RaveBomb
Anzig - 2 - rekard, Aldax
Blindsniper83 - 1 - Admetus
RaveBomb - 1 - Blindsniper83
Jrsthethird - 1 - Omega

No vote: sphenodont

Sphenodont will receive a penalty vote today.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Re: Day 3: Is this meat safe to eat?

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 15 Sep 2016, 22:28:09

The GM says this:

Along with your Lynch vote, please vote yea or nay for resting.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot
TWG 1 Posts: 2422
TWG 2 Posts: 353

Postby Omega » 15 Sep 2016, 23:05:13

I find it very interesting that I was given dysentery after three posts in two days. Very interesting indeed.

As Dysentery is a human-only disease (confirmed by GM in the rules post for those who haven't checked in over there) I am a confirmed human. So, I suppose I should probably say this also then, I am the Seer.

I have had two visions. The first, a human, the second, well, the second is odd. Jrsthethird is "Not Human" and that's all I know.

asbath
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby asbath » 15 Sep 2016, 23:46:31

C'mon Omega, everybody knows things go down better with ketchup! Should've had a dollop of ketchup on that leg.

Also, what is "Not Human" business? That sounds like it could be the love child of a human and a bull...

I may be premature about this, and perhaps driven slightly irrationally by possible impending doom, but does anyone else want to start a wagon against Jrsthethird? I mean, if he's Not Human, then he's not human. Last I checked, there's humans and then there's left over giblets of the was-humans.

I'm inclined to believe the dying old man. Dying people are full of wisdom, right?

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 16 Sep 2016, 00:09:46

Omega wrote:I have had two visions. The first, a human, the second, well, the second is odd. Jrsthethird is "Not Human" and that's all I know.

This is news to me; I suppose I won't be long for this world even if people believe me that you're lying.

I'm calling bullshit on your seer info, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you would intentionally throw me under the bus on your death bed (as a now-confirmed human). Only thing I can think of is the spirits fed you wrong information, but soon enough the truth will be revealed.

(I admit that attempting to deny your claim is rather futile. I doubt anyone will counter-claim, so it's my word against yours and what incentive is there to believe me?)

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 16 Sep 2016, 00:49:39

That said, take anything I say today with a grain of salt; you'll be able to look back in the future and believe me.

This is interesting:

Mister E. Meat - 4 - dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath, Visigoth
rekard - 4 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog, Rictus
Visigoth - 4 - Gungnir888, Jehos, Mister E. Meat, Ryvvn

Mr. E could have easily saved himself (he did make it a 3-way tie at 3 votes), so he had the opportunity to come back late and pile on rekard to save himself. rekard seems wolfy to me too (he's waaaay too quiet this game; I'm not the only one who's noticed).

Perhaps they're both wolves and he wanted to leave the 33% chance of lynching a human instead of checking back to snipe rekard?

Aldax also denied the opportunity to break the tie and lynch someone by throwing his last vote on Anzig. What is it with Anzig, drawing all the odd votes?

I'm going to
#Vote for: rekard
on lynch and
#Vote for: yes
on resting.
Last edited by Jrsthethird on 16 Sep 2016, 11:57:25, edited 1 time in total.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Sep 2016, 02:18:34

As Omega says, he's now a confirmed human, so despite the strangeness of a "not human" seer result, Jrs has been in noticeable spots the past two days.

Day 1
necklessone --7-- asbath11, sphenodont12, jrsthethird17, aldax20, twdog26, zark28, ryvvn29
zark --5-- gungnir4, dastardlyoldman14, rictus19, anzig21, necklessone23
ryvvn --4-- dferrantino5, ravebomb6, admetus18, blindsniper22, zark27
ravebomb --1-- ryvvn1, mister e meat24
rictus --1-- rekard2, twdog25
rekard --1-- clearasday3
clearasday --1-- omega10
anzig --1-- visigoth15
dastardlyoldman --0-- jrsthethird8, zark16
aldax --0-- mister e meat7
asbath --0-- anzig9
gungnir --0-- zark13

Day 2
mister e meat --4-- ryvvn1, dferrantino2, jrsthethird9, asbath10, visigoth17
visigoth --4-- gungnir3, jehos4, mister e meat16, ryvvn18
rekard --4-- dastardlyoldman6, anzig8, twdog15, rictus19
jehos --2-- penalty0, ravebomb7
anzig --1-- visigoth11, rekard14
blindsniper --1-- admetus5
ravebomb --1-- blindsniper12
jrsthethird --1-- omega13

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Sep 2016, 02:38:25

NOTE: This post goes places, best to read through it all!

Woah, wait, something just occured to me, what if Jrs is part of the reward for our reaching the end of the trail?

The way I see it, the seer read result is one of three (four) things:
  • The GM is giving simple "human" or "not human" results as opposed to the typical "human/villager" or "wolf"
  • There are game secrets not addressed or even hinted at in the game's rules
  • Jrs has an odd seer result as part of the unknown bonus awarded at the end of our voyage
  • Omega is lying about something

pre-post edit: a fifth thing also just occured to me, the vigilante is specially named.
  • Jrs could be the vigilante and the result could be because of the named character

Actually, reading further into the wikipedia page on Wild Bill Hickok, I came across this:
Wikipedia wrote:Killings of Native Americans
Hickok was reported to be "an inveterate hater of Indians", but it is difficult to separate fact from fiction. Witnesses confirm that while working as a scout at Fort Harker, Kansas, on May 11, 1867, he was attacked by a large group of Indians, who fled after he shot and killed two. In July, Hickok told a newspaper reporter that he had led several soldiers in pursuit of Indians who had killed four men near the fort on July 2. He reported returning with five prisoners after killing ten. Witnesses confirm that the story was true in part: the party did set out to find those who had killed the four men, but the group returned to the fort "without nary a dead Indian, [never] even seeing a live one".

Given that the special roles are titled as follows:
Special Roles wrote:Native American guide (Seer) - Every night, they may consult the spirits/GM about one player's identity.

"Wild Bill" Hickok (vigilante) - Once per game, Wild Bill may publicly kill one player. Once their shot is declared, their target may not post in the day thread.

I'd bet Omega as the Native American Seer would seer an enemy of his people as "Not Human"

Jrs, if you're the vigilante, probably best to take a shot and at least confirm my suspicions correct and yourself as human, before the landslide comes based on Omega's seer result.

Ryvvn
Teflon Coated

Postby Ryvvn » 16 Sep 2016, 02:45:54

Omega wrote:I have had two visions. The first, a human, the second, well, the second is odd. Jrsthethird is "Not Human" and that's all I know.

I'd understand why you'd hold on to your first vision until the EoD, but if I am correct about Jrs possibly being the vig, and I mean he could obviously confirm (or deny) that before taking his shot, you'd probably want to reveal your first vision to limit potential for a miss-fire.

Although, if he does confirm it, and you both agree that it's the reason for your seer result, perhaps we could move forward from this without him having to fire just yet and also not getting railroaded today?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 16 Sep 2016, 03:56:27

Oh happy days!!!
Charming, to the last.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 05:15:46

Hoo boy did I sign up for the wrong wagon train. At least that fillet o' settler was tasty.

Let's not forget, two more of us are potentially sick. Resting another day here will give us a chance to dry out and maybe not have as many casualties. Do we want to do that, or do we want to press on and hope for the best? Oregon isn't getting any closer just sitting here.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 05:32:33

So I go to sleep and I get into unexpected ties. Again. Seriously guys. I talk too much, I am a wolf. I talk less, I am a wolf. Oh look. Oh look. It's day 2 with really nothing to discuss! That guy must be a wolf!

Oh well. Although it does not surprise me that Rictus vited fir me yet again. And his streak is going on. On being wrong. Also honestly, what's up Rictus? Why do you always go for me even though you have been wrong most of the time in our history here? I think you are probably human based on how boldly you state your wrongness.

Also, I noticed a trend of people saying I am too silent. I had a lot of work. That's it. Ooohh. Big revelation!

Also Omega. Why don't you say who is human? Rules say that when there is disentery around, there will be no mauls on that night and the following. So there is no point to withhold it.

Even if Jrs is the vigilante, I don't think he needs to shoot to prove himself. If he's the vigilante, no one will counter him. If he's not and he claims, the vigilante wil, shoot him. Why are you encouraging what it' salmost certain a waste of a bullet Ryvvn? (Even if your're right, and Jrs is a vig).

Although why give an unclear vision to the humans. I really hope there are some secrets behind all this because things are starting to look slanted to the wolves.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 16 Sep 2016, 06:21:07

I'm not a vigilante; I'm a vanilla human. I don't know whats awaiting us in Oregon, but if it's some sort of wolf conversion, that would be a pretty dirty trick to get us excited for. It's like setting up the coolest house on Halloween just to give the kids apples and toothbrushes for Trick or Treat.

I voted yes to resting because it gives us a slightly better chance of survival after the dysentery spreads. After two more are infected, the odds become:

No resting:
Two deaths - 36%
One death - 48%
No deaths - 16%

Resting:
Two deaths - 25%
One death - 50%
No deaths - 25%

Either way, we're a coin flip to lose just one person (like a normal maul). With resting, the chances of a "critical hit" is 11% less and 9% more to miss completely. Weighed against an unknown reward, should we take the risk? I know it's slight, so if the consensus wants to power on, I will change my rest vote.

I also suggest sparing me for the night and going for other suspicious people instead. There is no maul tonight so there's no risk in leaving me alive for one day if you do believe I'm a wolf. However, if I'm alive tomorrow, there is a chance I will get dysentery and spare another human from being revealed. This way you have a chance at nailing a wolf tonight, and if it doesn't spread to me tomorrow you can lynch me then.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 16 Sep 2016, 06:37:03

Ryvvn wrote:

I'd understand why you'd hold on to your first vision until the EoD, but if I am correct about Jrs possibly being the vig, and I mean he could obviously confirm (or deny) that before taking his shot, you'd probably want to reveal your first vision to limit potential for a miss-fire.

Although, if he does confirm it, and you both agree that it's the reason for your seer result, perhaps we could move forward from this without him having to fire just yet and also not getting railroaded today?

I don't believe you. Because if I were seen as "not human" and I were the vigilante, you can be damn sure I'd have claimed that the very second. So now I don't know if I should vote for your gaslighting or jrsthethird directly but in the end, not following the seer is a fool's game.

#Vote for: jrsthethird

And
#Vote for: yes
to rest.
Last edited by Mister E. Meat on 16 Sep 2016, 11:35:22, edited 1 time in total.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 06:45:54

Ryvvn wrote:NOTE: This post goes places, best to read through it all!

Woah, wait, something just occured to me, what if Jrs is part of the reward for our reaching the end of the trail?

The way I see it, the seer read result is one of three (four) things:
  • The GM is giving simple "human" or "not human" results as opposed to the typical "human/villager" or "wolf"
  • There are game secrets not addressed or even hinted at in the game's rules
  • Jrs has an odd seer result as part of the unknown bonus awarded at the end of our voyage
  • Omega is lying about something

pre-post edit: a fifth thing also just occured to me, the vigilante is specially named.
  • Jrs could be the vigilante and the result could be because of the named character

Actually, reading further into the wikipedia page on Wild Bill Hickok, I came across this:
Wikipedia wrote:Killings of Native Americans
Hickok was reported to be "an inveterate hater of Indians", but it is difficult to separate fact from fiction. Witnesses confirm that while working as a scout at Fort Harker, Kansas, on May 11, 1867, he was attacked by a large group of Indians, who fled after he shot and killed two. In July, Hickok told a newspaper reporter that he had led several soldiers in pursuit of Indians who had killed four men near the fort on July 2. He reported returning with five prisoners after killing ten. Witnesses confirm that the story was true in part: the party did set out to find those who had killed the four men, but the group returned to the fort "without nary a dead Indian, [never] even seeing a live one".

Given that the special roles are titled as follows:
Special Roles wrote:Native American guide (Seer) - Every night, they may consult the spirits/GM about one player's identity.

"Wild Bill" Hickok (vigilante) - Once per game, Wild Bill may publicly kill one player. Once their shot is declared, their target may not post in the day thread.

I'd bet Omega as the Native American Seer would seer an enemy of his people as "Not Human"

Jrs, if you're the vigilante, probably best to take a shot and at least confirm my suspicions correct and yourself as human, before the landslide comes based on Omega's seer result.

That would be a brutal balancing mechanic. We are trying to offset a double kill and a potential triple kill with the mystery power that awaits in Oregon. Also requiring there to be a specific person alive at the end of 6-8 days seems way too stringent to offset the guaranteed extra hits.

We know that something is funny with jrs, but it seems odd to immediately give him the benefit of the doubt. My guess is he's actually a sasquatch. I'm not gonna share no trail with a sasquatch.

Short of a viable seer counter claim, it's time to string up jrs, and I'm really curious about Ryvyn trying to defend him under mystery circumstances. Possible there is a link between the two of them, wolf or not?

#Vote for: Jrs

#Vote for: rest
Last edited by Gungnir888 on 16 Sep 2016, 11:19:10, edited 1 time in total.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 07:00:20

Jrsthethird wrote: I'm a vanilla human.

Don't be silly. You are a sasquatch.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 16 Sep 2016, 08:56:04

rekard wrote:So I go to sleep and I get into unexpected ties. Again. Seriously guys. I talk too much, I am a wolf. I talk less, I am a wolf. Oh look. Oh look. It's day 2 with really nothing to discuss! That guy must be a wolf!

Oh well. Although it does not surprise me that Rictus vited fir me yet again. And his streak is going on. On being wrong. Also honestly, what's up Rictus? Why do you always go for me even though you have been wrong most of the time in our history here? I think you are probably human based on how boldly you state your wrongness.

Is this a joke? I've voted for you once this game, once last game, and once the game before that. You might say I'm relentless in how determined I am to make ONE vote on you per game. Also, your Day One vote. :facepalm:

PS - I'm glad you think I'm human. I think that's because you don't see my name in the wolf forum. ;)

#Vote for: redacted JrstheThird

#Vote for: push on

Edit: Changed my 'rest' vote. If the wolves want us to stay and rest, I want to push on and see what is at the end. Look at it this way:

If we rest, the wolves are guaranteed an extra maul (because it takes us one extra day to get there).
If we push on, we have a slightly higher chance of an extra maul.

edit: redacted because Omega is a tricky seer.
Last edited by Rictus on 16 Sep 2016, 13:15:00, edited 2 times in total.
Charming, to the last.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 09:13:36

Omega, who was the human you saw?
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet
custom_title: Birthday Boy

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 09:22:24

#Vote for: Jrsthethird

#Vote for: Rest

Idle musing: there's no reason to doubt Omega's claim. If he was a human that was not a seer, he'd be setting the day up for a no-information landslide lynch. No human would do that. And since Jrsthethird doesn't have a role he's willing to claim, his role is probably not pro-village even if it is a third party.

On the topic of resting, I think 0 deaths doesn't change the "days until parity" but it does buy allowance for a vigilante to miss. 2 deaths loses a "day until parity." That's if I didn't get my fenceposts wrong.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 09:29:17

DYSENTERY: Target player contracts dysentery, but does not die right away. Over the next day, the disease spreads to 2 other villagers (chosen at random). The target will die the next evening. Those they infected have a 60% chance of dying that night as well. Wolves may not maul until again the dysentery resolves.

So if the infection resolves this evening, do the wolves get a night action?

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 16 Sep 2016, 09:33:01

Gungnir888 wrote:
DYSENTERY: Target player contracts dysentery, but does not die right away. Over the next day, the disease spreads to 2 other villagers (chosen at random). The target will die the next evening. Those they infected have a 60% chance of dying that night as well. Wolves may not maul until again the dysentery resolves.

Based on my reading of the rules, no. Which I did not realize earlier.

Fairy Catmother, can you confirm whether or not the wolves will get a maul tonight?

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 09:34:50

I'm leaning that way as well, but evening comes before night, so I'd like to make sure.

Hopefully your confirmed human is safe tonight, so we at least have a person to rally around tomorrow.

EDIT: I should read all the rules, not just the first post.

Also, to clarify the timeline:
Night 2: Dysentery used on target.
Day 3: It is announced in the day thread that target has dysentery.
Night 3: Target dies and random decides the fate of 2 more humans.
Day 4: Deaths are announced.

No mauls on nights 2 and 3.

Your human is safe, so you can announce.

asbath
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby asbath » 16 Sep 2016, 09:50:36

rekard wrote:Why are you encouraging what it' salmost certain a waste of a bullet Ryvvn?

It seems like it's a ruse to get him to waste that bullet. That's what a wolf would want, right? Take a chance of Jrs hitting another human, while there's still most humans around.

...or I don't know. There are good arguments for and against Jrs being a big bad mangy dog. But something nags at me: what if he's part of the big reveal at the end? It's possible.

But I'm definintely going by Omega's claim. Gut feeling.

and

Let's hope I'm not wrong about this.
Last edited by asbath on 16 Sep 2016, 18:38:10, edited 1 time in total.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 09:57:30

Well it looks like we're all deciding to string up Jrsthethird so we have somewhere to hang our stuff to dry while we check for dysentery.

I'm not sure what "not human" means in this context, but I also haven't been around for a whole lot of games to see if seers get weird messages all the time. For now I'm going with my gut, which says "not human" is probably bad. I'm having a hard time buying the "Omega is not really the seer" theory--the only thing that would really stand up is if there's some third faction that wasn't mentioned anywhere that is also working against us, which doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited by Jehos on 16 Sep 2016, 10:46:48, edited 2 times in total.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 10:08:36

22 players in the game. 8 days to make it to Oregon with the rests, so we have 16 players down, plus expected value of 2 additional deaths between the river and disease. Potentially another person down as a result of a vig shot.

Best case, that leaves 4 players alive once we unlock the special ability. If that ability hinges on a specific person making it to the final 4, it still won't be a huge game changer, as we will have three humans hunting a single wolf. We should still win that match.

So yeah, I'm starting to buy into the third faction, and clearly Ryvyn and asbath are in that corner. Why else would anyone even proposition keeping a non town aligned special alive 'just to see what happens?'

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 16 Sep 2016, 10:22:20

I'm all for the bandwagon on Jrs, but in case the vig decides to act on a guaranteed non-fog day, I want to have a viable backup lynch in place that isn't chosen by a high potential furry one.

I'm also of the opinion that the added risk of 10% to each of the dysentery deaths is worth one more day of whatever benefit we get in the Willamette valley. Especially if our seer is going away tonight.

#Vote for: admetus

#Vote for: press on
Last edited by Anzig on 16 Sep 2016, 10:23:02, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 10:22:56

Omega wrote:
Gungnir888 wrote:

Based on my reading of the rules, no. Which I did not realize earlier.

Fairy Catmother, can you confirm whether or not the wolves will get a maul tonight?

She confirmed on the rules thread already.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 10:29:32

Wow, super derp. I didn't read the rest of the rules thread to see clarifications. Based on wanting to get to Willamette Valley, I'm switching my vote to press on. To me 50% and 60% are basically coin flip chances that we lose a human, but getting there faster might help even the odds with the wolves.

#Vote for: Press on
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 16 Sep 2016, 10:32:45

*cough*

Jrsthethird, come here. Not too close of course. I want to speak with you in my final hours...

*cough*

You must forgive me, I needed to use you as a pawn in my final hours. I needed to see what shook loose. You were not who I saw yesterday. But you were convenient. I have been relatively quiet on this journey, and yet the wolves somehow found me out. (Perhaps I should have chosen quieter incantations...) Twelve hours into my final day, I can not allow this charade to continue.

*cough*

DastardlyOldMan was my night one target, he is Human.

*cough* *cough*

My night two target on the other hand is definitively a Wolf.

Jrs, I hope you can forgive me for what I've put you through. Now, put a stake in Admetus' heart.

#Vote for: Admetus

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 16 Sep 2016, 10:39:22

Is that good enough for you guys?

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 10:47:13

Jrsthethird wrote:Is that good enough for you guys?

Yep.

Thank you Omega for coming clean.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 11:11:12

Le weird. I mean, what did you possibly hope to accomplish with that, other than cause some people who only checked in once to give the town no information? Objectively, I don't think it was a very good move. Maybe if you wanted to try a little white lie, you could have claimed to have seen two humans? Or even claimed I was a human to start, which would panic the wolves because clearly you were lying?

Nobody will be contesting the claim. But I will get a good laugh out of revealing that I was the one who personally gave you dysentery. I pooped in your drink!

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 11:15:55

#Vote for: Press on

So we should have 3 wolves to go.

That does seem like an unnecessary ploy.

Omega
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Omega » 16 Sep 2016, 11:23:07

Eh, I wanted to see how some people responded. Admetus especially.

I found Ryvvn's response very interesting. He's an interesting fellow that Ryvvn. He's who I would Seer tonight if I wasn't going to be, you know, dead.

RaveBomb
New Lunar Republic
New Lunar Republic
TWG 1 Posts: 1221
TWG 2 Posts: 812
custom_title: Custom Title Whore

Postby RaveBomb » 16 Sep 2016, 11:28:30

My gawd this is HORRIBLE.

HORRIBLE!

There isn't a five star ANYWHERE near hear! There isn't even a THREE STAR!

Hell, I don't think the STAR system is going to be invented for YEARS!

If our team loses, it's going to be entirely your fault.-rekard
If you still end up losing after this, it's totally not your fault.-Hellheart
RB: I shot the seer didn't I? Omega: Of course you did.

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 11:32:02

Omega wrote:Eh, I wanted to see how some people responded. Admetus especially.

I found Ryvvn's response very interesting. He's an interesting fellow that Ryvvn. He's who I would Seer tonight if I wasn't going to be, you know, dead.

He's got my vote tomorrow.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 16 Sep 2016, 11:32:57

The GM says this:

There will be no maul or ability used tonight.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 11:37:04

Lewis, Lewis, Lewis. I commend you on such a fine troll. And you made Ryvvn become a suspect with a fantastical story about the nature of the game. That reminds me of a personal theory. Various times the wolves are more prone to say the more fantastical theories. Because from the start they are primed to make stuff up.

Could Ryvvn be a wolf? Maybe.

I think the Vig should shoot Admetus, so we can make the rest of this day as useful as possible vote wise. Because A) it's a shot that won't fail! And there's no B.

In the meantime

Also, rest is for the wicked. I'm always been a daredevil! Let's keep going.

#Vote for: go go go!

In the meantime

Gungnir888
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Gungnir888 » 16 Sep 2016, 11:39:01

Jrsthethird wrote:Is that good enough for you guys?

Sorry about the sasquatch comment, I got a little heated.

but you could still be a wolf...

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 11:39:24

Admetus wrote:Le weird. I mean, what did you possibly hope to accomplish with that, other than cause some people who only checked in once to give the town no information? Objectively, I don't think it was a very good move. Maybe if you wanted to try a little white lie, you could have claimed to have seen two humans? Or even claimed I was a human to start, which would panic the wolves because clearly you were lying?

Nobody will be contesting the claim. But I will get a good laugh out of revealing that I was the one who personally gave you dysentery. I pooped in your drink!

Ricardo peed in your drink. He had AIDS.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 11:43:00

rekard wrote:Ricardo peed in your drink. He had AIDS.

And I know which side of the camp I'm avoiding tonight... :shock:
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 11:43:20

Somehow I don't think that's going to matter much!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 11:46:24

Admetus wrote:

Somehow I don't think that's going to matter much!

Yeah, but since your and your wolf buddies share the food. I think they might have it too.

Oh yeah! Guys. Don't eat the steak! I forgot before that Ricardo had AIDS. My bad. lol.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 11:47:05

I am an Outed Wolf. Ask Me Anything!

-edit-
Proof

I'll be around on and off until End of Day.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 16 Sep 2016, 11:48:36

Admetus wrote:I am an Outed Wolf. Ask Me Anything!

Telling us who the other wolves are would be a good start. :lol:
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 16 Sep 2016, 11:49:37

Who do you like more? Me or Rictus?

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 11:51:10

You gave me AIDS! Or at least tried to. On the other hand, Rictus might be AIDS. It's a toss-up.

Admetus
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Postby Admetus » 16 Sep 2016, 11:51:51

Jehos wrote:

I'm the only Outed Wolf. I'm a diamond, man. That means there aren't any others like me.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 16 Sep 2016, 11:52:37

Omega - :slow_clap:

It's just like that time when the gunfight left the set we were on and interrupted the other sets!

After thinking about it more, I'm a little torn on whether waiting for resolution is the right thing to do. We just found another wolf which gives us another day before they reach parity. Given that the wolves don't get an extra maul tonight, I think we might be better off
#Vote for: moving on
. This means that worst case, with a 11% greater chance of two deaths, we're down compared to a regular maul cycle. There's still approximately a 50% chance of what would have been an outcome of the regular maul. However, that doesn't take into account the fact that moving on also removes one future maul that the wolves would have received.

To sum up, I'm leaning now toward moving on as it gives a 64% chance that we're the same or better off vs. 75% chance that we're the same or better off staying and we get the added benefit of being one day closer to our goal.

100% agreed. I am wary of a complete bandwagon on him but I can't see any other favorable outcome.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 16 Sep 2016, 11:53:31

Admetus wrote:
Jehos wrote:

I'm the only Outed Wolf. I'm a diamond, man. That means there aren't any others like me.

Closeted wolfs are the worst. Be out and proud my good man scary monster.

Return to “Greenhorns”