Day 6: Blue Mountains

Adventure, the great outdoors, and near-certain death.
The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Day 6: Blue Mountains

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 19 Sep 2016, 23:56:54

After retrieving asbath from the banks of the Snake River, you continued on your journey. The land was finally beginning the transition from copper desert to lush pine forests. Just one more day, and you would reap the rewards of the Willamette Valley. But you still couldn't escape the fact that your party hadn't rid itself of its furry infiltrators.
The Blue Mountains loomed before you, one of the last great barriers between you and your destination. Only the worthiest travelers would make it to the other side into Oregon, and together, you decided that Blindsniper83 was not up to your standards. Some of you were pretty sure you even saw him throw twdog off the cliff.
You stripped him of his supplies, and just to make sure he couldn't follow you, Anzig shot him in the leg. If Blindsniper83 was a wolf, it would heal, anyway...The party set off, eager to set up camp and celebrate its last night on the Trail.
The next morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the charred body of Gungnir888 was crackling in the embers of last night's fire. Chunks of his flesh had been eaten straight off the bone. Scrawled on his chest in a mixture of blood and ash were the words, "TURN BACK NOW."

Blindsniper83 - lynched - human
Gungnir888 - mauled - human

FINAL TALLY:

Blindsniper83 - 5 - RaveBomb, Jrsthethird, Aldax, asbath, Anzig
Mister E. Meat - 4 - rekard, Jehos, Gungnir888, Rictus
Aldax - 1 - penalty
Jehos - 1 - Blindsniper83
RaveBomb - 1 - Mister E. Meat

No vote: sphenodont

Sphenodont! Bad sphenodont! Sphenodont will receive TWO penalty votes and a rolled-up newspaper swat across the nose. One more missed vote, and sphenodont will face WoG.

Day 6 will end September 20 at 10 pm PT

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Re: Day 6: Blue Mountains

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 00:38:30

Well I think part of this result is blame of Blindsniper himself with all the untimely single votes he did. And he didn't defend himself. At the same time, people are getting too paranoid I think after observing wolves backstabbing each other various times.

It's likely that we have 2 wolves left because of the number of players(22 players with a seer normally gives us a total of 5 wolves).

My thinking right now is that it's very likely that we have two wolves with MEM and Rictus.

That post late last day from Rictus screams wolf. And then I also noticed that MEM defended Rictus when people started to throw shade at him.

So to recap.
Day 1, MEM actively avoided voting for the top wagons where two of them were wolves.
Day 2, Ryvvn switched votes and helped create a situation ideal for MEM survival.
Yeah. MEM's and Ryvvn's own actions helped each other those days.
The days after that, MEM starts going after Ryvvn to make us forget how they helped each other on the first two days.
- When accused, he began to play victim and justify that just because he badgered Ryvvn, he must be human.
So,
#Vote for: MEM
. Again.
Last edited by rekard on 20 Sep 2016, 01:13:09, edited 1 time in total.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 01:12:29

Also I have a case for Rictus:
-Day 1: He helped create a human wagon as alternative to the two wolf wagons that were forming.
-Day 2: If MEM is a wolf, he helped defend MEM that day.
- Day 4: He publicly mentions that Ryvvn was a likely human. He also voted to help Ryvvn. Also his reasoning for the allegiances of sphenodont and asbath was pretty terrible.(Voting early on neck, made one human and the other wolf, which makes no sense).
- Day 5: His late post yesterday was basically:"I'm afraid people will think I am a wolf no matter what I vote because it's so late". That is the kind of post a player does when he doesn't want to be discovered. He then voted for human Gungnir before saying something about shenanigans and switching to MEM after he had just said he thought MEM was human.

So for me Rictus and MEM make a perfect wolf surviving pair. Though, to be fair my vote is a tossup between them.

Other alternatives for me are Anzig or Ravebomb, but honestly that depends on what allegiance Rictus and/or MEM belong to.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 03:21:46

10 players, probably 2 wolves.

Here's the deal: rekard is slinging so much shit that something's got to stick. I can't tell if he's a wolf or just a terrible human.

The first couple of days, when Ryvvn was running his scam, rekard was quiet, or looking in other directions. It wasn't until Ryvvn was lynched that rekard started yapping and posting.

as for his two wolves:
He's been dropping snarky comments about me all game, starting at the very beginning. I'm honestly not sure what his problem is with me.

The problem is that I feel like he might be correct about MEM. MEM does have a bad vote history the first couple days, and he is perfectly capable of playing the victim as a wolf.

At this point (before i go to work, and before I can look at notes) I feel like MEM and rekard need to be the top two today. I'm not sure if they can both be wolves, or if a role reveal of one will help prove the others case. More later.

#Vote for: redacted Mister E Meat
Last edited by Rictus on 20 Sep 2016, 15:25:37, edited 1 time in total.
Charming, to the last.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 20 Sep 2016, 05:34:02

My suspicions are still really high on MEM and Rekard, and neither is making their case any better. Rekard needs one of Crusty's old socks stuffed down his gullet, and MEM had yet another weird vote yesterday, starting the bandwagon on Blindsniper then switching to a throwaway vote on Ravebomb while calling out Rekard.

I'm sticking to my guns,

#Vote for: Mister E. Meat

with Rekard next.
Last edited by Jehos on 20 Sep 2016, 19:44:06, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 20 Sep 2016, 05:45:54

Who's our vig? Can we just shoot the guy and be done with it?

#Vote for: MEM
Last edited by Jrsthethird on 20 Sep 2016, 14:41:17, edited 1 time in total.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 20 Sep 2016, 06:07:32

Just kill me then if you've all decided.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 06:46:21

If you're human, are you really saying you want a vig to waste his shot on you because various people have voted for you already? Why?

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 06:53:21

By the way Rictus. I'll talk whenever I want to and however I want to. Because I want to catch a wolf.

At least I make sense in what I say.

Rictus, you sir are full of BS.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 08:35:57

Oh oh oh. Catmother. Since we only rested one day. We arrive to Willamette tomorrow right?

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 20 Sep 2016, 08:58:14

rekard wrote:If you're human, are you really saying you want a vig to waste his shot on you because various people have voted for you already? Why?

Because nothing I can say will convince anyone. I can't tell if you're a really clever wolf or just have done that rekard thing (don't worry, I'm guilty of it too) where you focus on one thing and any evidence to the contrary is discounted and any tenuous evidence is multiplied.

I've been a distraction for the last few days, which is presumably why the wolves have let me live. Everyone seems to have tunnel vision here. It would be far better to not waste the time on a runaway train on me which will reveal precisely nothing since I'm as vanilla as they come and that hopefully will give enough information to the rest of the players to find the remaining wolf or wolves.

Catmother - any clue as to how many wolves remain?

asbath
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby asbath » 20 Sep 2016, 09:32:23

Mister E. Meat wrote:Just kill me then if you've all decided.

Can players vote themselves off the proverbial island? heh

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 10:50:01

Mister E. Meat wrote:
rekard wrote:If you're human, are you really saying you want a vig to waste his shot on you because various people have voted for you already? Why?

Because nothing I can say will convince anyone. I can't tell if you're a really clever wolf or just have done that rekard thing (don't worry, I'm guilty of it too) where you focus on one thing and any evidence to the contrary is discounted and any tenuous evidence is multiplied.

I've been a distraction for the last few days, which is presumably why the wolves have let me live. Everyone seems to have tunnel vision here. It would be far better to not waste the time on a runaway train on me which will reveal precisely nothing since I'm as vanilla as they come and that hopefully will give enough information to the rest of the players to find the remaining wolf or wolves.

Catmother - any clue as to how many wolves remain?

I will admit that this type of self defeating type of posting makes me more biased. I really dislike when people say things like this. At the same time though, this felt weird. Like an itch in an unreachable place. I've heard this before. A cursory search led me to a sphenodont human using this kind of posting. He can be a bit dramatic. But that was not it. I then remembered. One of my first games. Those can really stay in memory.

This is what MEM posted as a wolf in the Serenity game:

Post 1

I am concerned that ICB's goals may not be the same as our own, but voting for a seemingly known non-Serenity over an unknown is not in our best interests Anvilfang

And yes, I realize that this is not in my own personal best interests, since voting for ICB will put me back in a tie, but I'm sick of being in ties and I'm sick of being a distraction

Post 2

I'm not going to be around, so no late snipe for me, but I will take the chance to tie it up and vote Matisaro. Honestly I'm not sure if I even should since my presence has been such a distraction. I'll leave it up to the other players to decide if I should stay.

The shoe fits. For me, I think that's why I can't get it out of my head. But it's so very similar that I want to know if this is true.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 11:32:25

I also stumbled with this gem from Rictus.

This is a post wolf Rictus made on the final day of a game he won as a lone wolf (which I GMed):

Wolf Rictus :

Gah! :flail:

I want this to end, but I'm going to be super pissed if we lose it because I lock on the wrong person.

All 3 of us voted for DastardlyOldMan, so we all look equally bad.

I want to review and make my vote. I will lock it then.

This what Rictus posted yesterday near end of day:

Yesterday's Rictus.
Voting this late in the day is always dangerous. I jump on the bandwagon, and I'm a wolf looking for cred. I make an off vote, and I"m a wolf wasting my vote. :?

All that being said, I don't think blindsniper is much of a wolf. I'm inclined to believe MEM is also human.

For tomorrow, I'd like to ask why
#Vote for: redacted gungnir888
hasn't came under scrutiny.

A victorious Ryvvn wolf did a similar type of post in a game he win as a wolf. So this sticks to my mind. Especially since it has historically worked. I'm biased by this, but it fits.

Is it too much? Maybe. But at least one of them has to be a wolf.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 11:50:30

Rekard I've had enough of this. You die at sundown. If you have any final words now is the time for them.

Charming, to the last.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 20 Sep 2016, 12:01:19

Oh jeez, who gave a marshal badge to the dysentery? :mrgreen:

(If you are in fact the vig taking a vig shot, rules say he can't post in the day thread anymore, although for the sake of RP I'd love to hear his last words.)
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 20 Sep 2016, 12:08:22

Jehos wrote:(If you are in fact the vig taking a vig shot, rules say he can't post in the day thread anymore, although for the sake of RP I'd love to hear his last words.)

He did in fact ask for last words; he will take the shot at sundown.

Vig shot formatting is defined:

DA B4S1C RUL3Z wrote:10. Vigilante kill posts need to clearly state themselves as such on a separate line (e.g., "Vig kill on Omega"). Any target of such a clearly-labeled Vig strike may no longer post to the Day thread without express GM permission.

Rekard, say your piece.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 12:14:57

Rictus wrote:Rekard I've had enough of this. You die at sundown. If you have any final words now is the time for them.

That you're making a mistake again and that you are wasting your shot. Although in hindsight this actually makes sense. You were a special. Remember what I said yesterday? You posted like sometime who didn't want to be discovered. Just that in this case, you're not a wolf. You're a special. That's something I had forgot to consider.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 12:43:47

Now. At the same time, there is a clear way that proves I'm human.

Let's bring day 2. A wolf had died on day 1.

At a late point in the day it was like this:

Mister E. Meat - 5 - Ryvvn, dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath, Visigoth
Rekard - 3 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog
Visigoth - 3 - Gungnir888, Jehos, MEM
Jehos - 2 - Penalty, RaveBomb
Anzig - 2 - Visigoth, rekard
Blindsniper83 - 1 - Admetus
Ravebomb - 1 - Blindsniper83
jrsthethird - 1 - Omega

Notice how Ryvvn is in a perfect place where if a human MEM is lynched he can stay there comfortably and people would not likely blame him.

But, Ryvvn did a late switch:

Mister E. Meat - 4 - Ryvvn, dferrantino, jrsthethird, asbath
Rekard - 3 - DastardlyOldMan, Anzig, twdog
Visigoth - 4 - Gungnir888, Jehos, MEM, Ryvvn
Jehos - 2 - Penalty, RaveBomb
Anzig - 2 - Visigoth, rekard
Blindsniper83 - 1 - Admetus
Ravebomb - 1 - Blindsniper83
jrsthethird - 1 - Omega

Tying human Visigoth and MEM. Notice that both Visi and MEM could have switched at any time and saved themselves. Probably it was so late at night that they didn't get back. You would later tie the wagons up.

Now, think about this. If I were a wolf why would Ryvvn risk lynching another wolf on day 2? Also of I were a wolf and got lynched, Ryvvn would look like trying to save a wolf. Losing wolves back to back on days 1&2 is and will never be ideal. And if he had to sacrifice a wolf, it would have been better to stay in MEM than make some convoluted play to lynch a wolf rekard.

Think about it carefully Rictus and you'll see I'm right. Don't make a mistake.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 20 Sep 2016, 12:51:04

The GM says this:

To clarify:
1. I am following the basic vigilante rules, and any vigilante shots must be explicitly declared before I resolve them (by officially confirming or denying the claimed vigilante's identity, and allowing the shot to go through or not). For now, rekard may contunue posting.

2. You will reach the Willamette Valley tomorrow. To be more accurate, you will technically reach it tonight.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 13:00:20

Also Rictus, tell me one thing. Set apart the animosity that you always feel towards me to done degree. (Let's be honest. At some point in most games you look at me more as a wolf than human just for being me).

You being human opens other doors.

In day 1, the wagon for human Zark was like this:

7-zark-7 - 5 - Gungnir888, DastardlyOldMan, Rictus, Anzig, necklessone

The only ones left are you and Anzig. Neck is the wolf and everyone else is human except for the unknown Anzig.

Do you really believe that no wolves voted on Zark except Neck himself? Check this objectively.

Consider I'm a human that made the wrong assumption. Vote analysis points you as a possible wolf. But if I'm human, what else changes in the votes?. Who benefits?
Think about it.

Take a big look about all this and you will notice that a wolf rekard makes little sense.

In the end I'm human, man.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 20 Sep 2016, 13:10:26

The GM says this:

There is one wolf remaining.

(Missed that question the first time reading through)

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 13:22:34

Whoa! Wait a minute. One wolf? That's not what I expected at all. Isn't that a bit too few? Wow.

So when Ryvvn was dying, he knew there were two wolves left including him. This means one thing. From the moment Admetus died, we need to think that wolves were planning ahead to make one of them reach the end as a lone wolf. Especially on the day Ryvvn was lynched.

So let's answer there questions:

When Ryvvn died who benefited the most?
And let's be honest. As much as people assume from me and I don't like how this is, but do I make sense to be kept as a lone wolf?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 13:33:26

Rekard I have no animosity towards you, in fact I rather enjoy your participation in the games.

But your actions in this game have condemned you to death.

Find the wolf. Maybe they will lynch him tomorrow, when you and I are in hell.
Charming, to the last.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 14:00:55

No. I will be in heaven. You will be in hell for being a murderer. If you make the dumb decision of shooting me.

Because I'm all innocent human.

If get shot again as a human from a human vig I'm gonna get pissed.

At this moment I think the one that has the most to gain from a dead Ryvvn is either Anzig or MEM.

Ryvvn went at Anzig with the dumbest of reasons in hindsight. And Anzig was pretty well positioned when he did that fourth vote on the Ryvvn lynch.

MEM got cred from going at Ryvvn which he did and needed after his strange vote behavior on day 1 and Ryvvn's strange vote switch on day 2.

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 20 Sep 2016, 14:30:59

rekard wrote:Whoa! Wait a minute. One wolf? That's not what I expected at all. Isn't that a bit too few? Wow.

So when Ryvvn was dying, he knew there were two wolves left including him. This means one thing. From the moment Admetus died, we need to think that wolves were planning ahead to make one of them reach the end as a lone wolf. Especially on the day Ryvvn was lynched.

So let's answer there questions:

When Ryvvn died who benefited the most?
And let's be honest. As much as people assume from me and I don't like how this is, but do I make sense to be kept as a lone wolf?

Nope. I doubt you're lone wolf.

I think it's
#Vote for: Ravebomb

I so wanted to see California in the fall too.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 20 Sep 2016, 14:40:51

I don't particularly like having only one wagon right now. I also don't think using the vig shot on rekard is smart either. I'm willing to switch to
#Vote for: Ravebomb
and see what falls out later.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 15:08:02

Ravebomb is the other option I have but i get noise because on day 1, he voted together with Admetus for the Ryvvn wolf wagon.

Although it can be construed as what Admetuus calls an Analysis Datamine. Where two wolves vote inexplicably together and ruin common analysis. At the same time. Rave has been pretty much useless and in the background.

I need to rethink things because I was considering 2 more wolves in the picture. With one wolf and the Rictus human reveal some change slightly and others seem more feasible.

What are the chances that all Rave, Anzig and MEM are human?

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 15:24:59

Here's all that is left:

asbath
aldax
anzig
sphenodont
jrsthethird
jehos
ravebomb
Mister E Meat

Sphenodont is confirmed human. He was awol yesterday and the maul still happened.
I think Jrsthethird is human, based on his actions when outed by false-Omega.
I will give Mister E Meat human credibility for asking how many wolves remain today. I don't think a lone wolf would have brought that up.

I think Asbath has been thought of as human, but I can't recall exactly why.

That leaves Anzig, Aldax, Jehos, and Ravebomb.

I think the lone wolf is going to keep an extremely low profile.
#Vote for: ravebomb
Charming, to the last.

Jrsthethird
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Jrsthethird » 20 Sep 2016, 15:55:49

Rictus wrote:I think the lone wolf is going to keep an extremely low profile.

Aldax kept the lowest profile of all.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 15:59:12

Its a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away everything he's got and everything he's ever gonna have.

vig shot on rekard
Charming, to the last.

rekard
Post Nympho
Post Nympho

Postby rekard » 20 Sep 2016, 16:02:49

Rictus. That was one of the most stupid vigilante shots ever.

asbath
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby asbath » 20 Sep 2016, 16:04:30

Jrsthethird wrote:
Rictus wrote:I think the lone wolf is going to keep an extremely low profile.

Aldax kept the lowest profile of all.

Indeed, I only just noticed this, reading through the past couple of days.

Need to shotgun this thing
#Vote for: Aldax

Sorry, bud. Didn't know you well, you didn't know me well, but gotsa keep my chances of making it to the end running high. Nothing personal.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 20 Sep 2016, 16:33:10

As promised, Wild Bill called to rekard to meet him at sundown.
"Rekard! Git yer ass out here, you little snake!"
Quivering, rekard stepped up to meet his executioner. The warm glow of the sun illuminated the face beneath the brim of Wild Bill's hat. "Rictus? YOU'RE Wild Bill!"
"Darn right. Any last words?"
"I'm not a wolf! I'm an innocent hu-"
A gunshot rang through the air and rekard fell to the ground. Turns out, he was human.
"Oh well. Even humans need to be taught a lesson sometimes." Wild Bill Rictus spat in the dirt, holstered his gun, and walked back to camp.

rekard - VIG SHOT - human

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 20 Sep 2016, 17:41:26

Wow, what a day! At least it's never boring on this trip.

So Rictus is the vig, who shot Rekard the human. And there's only one wolf left. I was figuring either MEM or Rekard, and somebody being quiet.

Do I have the votes right here?

Ravebomb (3) - MEM, Jrsthethird, Rictus
Stephenodont (2) - (penalty x2)
MEM (1) - Rekard, Rictus, Jehos, Jrsthethird
Aldax (1) - Asbath

I'm torn about moving off MEM. The showdown at sundown seems to have caused a mighty big distraction, but Rekard the confirmed human was still awfully keen on MEM. The only additional piece of info is asking how many wolves are left, which frankly I'm not lending as much credence to as Rictus. All through here I've been going by what MEM did, not what he said. For now I'm leaving my vote.

Edit: Fixed Aldax/Asbath, had them reversed
Last edited by Jehos on 20 Sep 2016, 19:22:19, edited 1 time in total.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 20 Sep 2016, 17:44:39

Wow, not the result I was expecting. I thought for sure this day would end early.
I'm still thinking that ryvvn was throwing dirt on humans so MEM isn't likely.

For a quiet wolf, either Aldax or Jehos look more promising than RaveBomb.

Last edited by Anzig on 20 Sep 2016, 17:47:12, edited 2 times in total.

Anzig
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Anzig » 20 Sep 2016, 17:46:03

ed: double post while cleaning up typos.

Rictus
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Rictus » 20 Sep 2016, 18:26:35

Jehos wrote:Wow, what a day! At least it's never boring on this trip.

So Rictus is the vig, who shot Rekard the human. And there's only one wolf left. I was figuring either MEM or Rekard, and somebody being quiet.

Do I have the votes right here?

MEM (1) - Rekard, Rictus, Jehos, Jrsthethird
Asbath (1) - Aldax

I'm torn about moving off MEM. The showdown at sundown seems to have caused a mighty big distraction, but Rekard the confirmed human was still awfully keen on MEM. The only additional piece of info is asking how many wolves are left, which frankly I'm not lending as much credence to as Rictus. All through here I've been going by what MEM did, not what he said. For now I'm leaving my vote.

A) wasn't much of a showdown. I guess Rekard should've been a bit more level headed with his accusations.

B) my change of heart on MEM after finding out there is only 1 wolf is based on his question today but also on his actions the last few days. Volunteering to be lynched AND engaging in very public arguments with humans isn't how a lone wolf acts, imho. You either stay low, or you go loud AND control the discussion (like Rekard was).

C) your asbath/ Aldax vote is backwards.
Charming, to the last.

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 20 Sep 2016, 19:22:44

Rictus wrote:C) your asbath/ Aldax vote is backwards.

Whoopsy. Fixed my post.

Rictus wrote:B) my change of heart on MEM after finding out there is only 1 wolf is based on his question today but also on his actions the last few days. Volunteering to be lynched AND engaging in very public arguments with humans isn't how a lone wolf acts, imho. You either stay low, or you go loud AND control the discussion (like Rekard was).

You make a compelling argument. I'll go back and re-read MEM's posts.
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Jehos
Wolf Padawan
Wolf Padawan

Postby Jehos » 20 Sep 2016, 19:43:34

Ok, I'm going to eat crow for now. I've been focusing on MEM as a wolf because of weird voting the first couple days and ignoring human evidence. Knowing now that there's just one wolf left after Ryvvn was lynched, I agree that MEM hasn't looked all that wolfy since then. He's either human, or a very bold lone wolf.

Right now I like stephenodont for an obvious human, Ravebomb or Aldax for a quieter lone wolf, MEM for either a human or a wolf with a huge brassy pair. I'm not sure about Anzig, Asbath, or Jrs.

I'm going to join the
bandwagon to make it a coin toss between my best bets for a wolf right now.

Votes as they stand now:

Aldax (3) - Asbath, Anzig, Jehos
MEM (0) - Rekard, Rictus, Jehos, Jrsthethird
DAMN YOU RICTUS!!!

Mister E. Meat
Post Harlot
Post Harlot

Postby Mister E. Meat » 20 Sep 2016, 20:49:42

I'm reasonably happy with my vote for Rave tonight, but in case I'm wrong...

I just want to leave this here from Rictus since we know his intention was not to mislead

Rictus wrote:ryvvn: Early in Day 1, wolf-Admetus puts a vote on Ryvvn to tie Ryvvn and wolf-necklessone at 3 votes each. It seems like a bold move for a wolf to create a two wolf tie. Admetus could have voted for zark and achieved the same protection of necklessone. NOTE: If ryvvn's not human then the rest of this chain of analysis collapses like the bullshit that it is.

<bullshit cut>

Looking at the end of day 1 again, Ryvvn was stuck between a rock and hard place. He could have voted 7z7 (and it seems from his posts that he considered it) to put things to a 3-way tie between him, 7z7 and neckless. However, a tie in that case doesn't help the wolves since they've got a 66% chance of losing someone so instead he puts the killing blow on neckless to presumably look better long term.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 20 Sep 2016, 21:30:37

The GM says this:

I won't be home until 11 PT, so Day 7 won't be up til after that.

Aldax
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)
phAnt0m burn3r (Age 13.5)

Postby Aldax » 20 Sep 2016, 21:48:54

Look at yourselves, I leave for half a day and you kill a human. Surely
#Vote for: RaveBomb
knows what's up
Moral of the story: Never self-vig. - rekard

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore