Your god can't save you from yourselves
The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore
TWG 1 Posts: 0

Rules Thread

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 05 Jan 2017, 18:15:14

Standard Rules:
- No PMs between players unless your role has that power.
- No quoting the GM.
- You must vote every day. Missing a vote will result in a penalty vote the next day. Missing more than one vote will result in a stronger punishment up to the GM's discretion.

Some potential Roles (post has been edited to maintain ambiguity):

Humans:

Tituba - You are a Puritan. A slave, you devoutly cling to your native land's practices. Some may call you a witch, but you only use your powers for good. You are the seer.

Reverend John Hale - You are a Puritan. You have been called in from Boston to help the people of Salem. You are the GA.
You may not target the same person two nights in a row. You may target yourself.

Giles Corey - You are a Puritan, and one of the few people who understand how dangerous these girls are to the town. You are a vigilante. One use per game, declared publicly.

Rebecca Nurse - You are a Puritan. Night action - "Protect" - 3x per game, you may choose a target. If that person is tied for the lynch the next day, they will win the coin toss. You may target yourself.

Mary Warren - You are a Puritan. You used to be part of the girls' clique, but now you see the danger it can cause. Night action - "Sneak" - 3x per game, you may choose a target. You will be told whether your target used a night action that night.

The Girls (wolves):

Abigail Williams - You are the alpha wolf. You cannot be killed until all the wolves are killed.

7-zark-7
Post Strumpet
Post Strumpet

Re: Rules Thread

Postby 7-zark-7 » 05 Jan 2017, 20:22:00

^ I'll have what she's having.

More (drinks?) in a bit,

7z7
"Zark Helmet is too awesome NOT to use!" -Smirker
"The possibility that it's Zark simply murdering someone at a whim each day... would be delightful if true, but I worry that that's too simple a solution." - Okaros

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 05 Jan 2017, 21:34:12

Haha when I was adding everybody to the members of the human group, I counted over and over, and got 11.
There are 14 of you.
I'm loopy af right now.

The Fairy Catmother
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby The Fairy Catmother » 06 Jan 2017, 17:42:51

Players:

Alive:

JRSthethird
Rictus